The Local Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it, little pig," hissed Amy, and Amber followed the demand, slurping, sucking, and swallowing her own juices.

Then, after glimpsing at her watch, "We close in about ten minutes," she said to the panting blonde. "I want you to take your time and choose something I will use on your fat ass. I assume you didn't forget the punishment you've brought upon yourself? In fact, a double punishment, right?"

"No, Miss, I didn't forget," answered Amber, "and it's a double punishment, Miss," she added, surprisingly feeling thrilled. It was like a flashback of a similar situation at Aunt's Hellen farm. She remembered her aunt's rattan cane and the scuffed leather strap made of an old horse harness. A familiar pressure on her bladder made itself noticeable. She had suppressed the memory of the punishment because of the guilt and shame she had been feeling. But now, it returned in full strength.

"Well, then. I want you in ten minutes at the checkout," Amy said, leaving the booth.

Amber's face flushed with heat. She pulled the t-shirt over her head and over her red, swollen tits. Her nipples had become rock-hard and very sensitive. As the fabric rubbed over them, a jolt of pleasure went down her spine, and her clit throbbed again. The sexual tension made her dizzy. And the conviction that she deserved the spanking fueled her needs additionally.

After considering her reddened face and the bulging tits under the t-shirt quickly in the mirror, Amy headed to another room to choose the proper punishment instruments.

There were plenty of whips, riding crops, paddles, straps, and whatever a BDSM heart desired. Most were made of fake leather and looked like cheap adult toys. But some of them were what Amber wanted. Traditional punishment instruments that served the purpose.

Looking over the different implements, she decided on a leather tawse, like she owned already, and a rattan cane. She feared especially that one but also associated it with the time of Aunt Hellen. Amber could already feel the heat on her bottom. With the tawse and the cane in her hands, she headed to Amy to the checkout counter.

The sex shop girl was just returning from the door. Noticing Amber, she said: "I closed the--," she cut off, watching the sexy blonde slut holding the punishment tools.

Amber approached her and looked into her eyes. "Would you please punish me, Miss," she said meekly. Her voice sounded distinctly higher. Then she added hastily: "And please, make me cry, Miss."

"I have the impression, pet, I'm not the first one who will punish you, or am I?"

"No, Miss," answered Amber, red-faced.

Amy measured her like trying to read her mind and discover the kinky secrets. "I want you to tell me someday about it, pet," she said. "But now, I think we'll get a chair into the main salesroom. Over there, opposite the mirror," she pointed with her finger. "Then, I want you to bend over the backrest, with the seat between your legs, pushing your buttocks out for me.

"Of course, Miss," answered the petite blonde. With fluttering heart, embarrassment, fear, and arousal mixed into a breathtaking cocktail, Amber did as ordered.

She took one of the chairs from the office and placed it in front of the mirror, recreating the scene from her memories.

"Take your clothes off," said Amy with growing arousal inside her. Her pussy had become damp. She had never guessed how many sadistic traits she had. "But leave the shoes on. I like them," she added, noticing her voice's excitement.

Amber took first the skirt and then the t-shirt off. Because of the contracted straps around the base of each of her tits, both had turned blue-red already. Amber's face was flushed, and her expression mainly showed sexual desire, even if anxiety occasionally flickered in her eyes.

In her naked grace, she went to the seat. Amy admired Amber's curves. She indeed had the body of an erotic model. Even if small, it was perfectly proportional. And her bubble butt, contrasting with her narrow waist, would make every woman jalouse, Amy thought.

Without further instructions, Amber went to the chair and positioned herself over it. She bent forward, putting her swollen tits over the backrest's edge, and while having the seating surface between her knees, she arched her back, pushing her ass out and making it to a perfect target. Looking at herself in the mirror, her blushed face and tits dangling beneath her flushed her body with a fresh wave of thrill.

Amber's round ass just invited to smack it, thought Amy. The marks from the ruler were mostly faded out but still slightly visible. She approached the naked blonde, put the cane on a shelf, and positioned herself behind Amber, holding the tawse. Amy's and Amber's eyes met in the mirror reflection.

"You will get traditionally one dozen with the strap and then a dozen with the cane. You can cry, but you shall not change your position. Do you understand, girl?"

"Yes, Miss," answered the petite blonde.

Without further explanation, Amy struck out, and the heavy leather tawse reached her target. Amber winced and moaned quietly, and then came the next blow. The black beauty hit fast and vigorously, leaving almost no time for Amber to recover. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, the strokes landed on her buttocks, and each made the shade of red get darker. Amber panted, squeaked, and squirmed but held her position, and Amy admired her. She knew she would likely be crying.

As the whole dozen had been administrated, Amber's buttocks were red and sore, with a red striped pattern on the skin.

"Do you need a break before I use the cane?" asked Amy, distinctly feeling her wetness.

"No, Miss," answered the blonde meekly, watching her blushed face, teary eyes, and obscenely dangling tits in the mirror.

"Arch your back!" ordered the black beauty, and Amber immediately followed, pushing her ass out.

Amy had a perfect view of Amber's face, but first of all, of her bottom and apparently wet cunt. The red stripes became dark red in the meantime. After positioning herself sideways behind the blonde, she took the ratan cane from the shelf and wiped twice through the air with it.

The swoosh of the ratan cane caused the familiar feelings in Amber's core again. And the pressure on her bladder increased. She remembered the emotions, the fear and arousal, and the divine shame she had felt as it happened while Aunt Hellen coulded her. It was humiliating, but she had never forgotten that moment - the little but intense climax. The moment remained in her memory.

Bevor stroking out, Amy noticed the clear, thick girl cum oozing between Amber's wet cunt lips. Like jelly, the thread became longer and dripped to the floor. Amy looked at the apparent sign of Amber's arousal and felt her own clit throbbing.

"What a masochistic slut," she thought.

Then, Amy struck out without delay, and the cane fell across Amber's already bruised buttocks. She didn't hit with full strength, not wanting to break the skin, but the ratan cane was a cruel instrument. Amber winced and writhed. Another stroke followed, and tears rolled down the blonde's cheeks, but she kept the position. After the sixth blow, Amy noticed the girl's cum oozing from Amber's pussy more intensely. She had never seen something like that! Fascinated by the view, Amy hit harder and again, and Amber moaned or whined louder. Seeing the busty blonde being on the verge of climax, Amber struck out and let the rattan cane fall almost full force. The next moment, Amber lost control over her bladder and wet herself. The urine splattered over the wooden seat and ran down Amber's legs.

At the same time, Amber's body quivered, and the blonde moaned. With an open mouth, Amy watched Amber spasming several times. And she realized that Amber was about to cum. She couldn't believe it.

As Amber's orgasm passed, she slid off the seat and kneeled down on the floor, shivering. Her cheeks were red and wet from tears, but she looked somehow released or even blessed, thought Amy. She knelt beside Amber, hugged her, and kissed her teary cheeks softly.

Amber returned the kisses, and soon, their lips melded in a long, passionate kiss again.

"It was incredibly hot," whispered Amy. "You... came, didn't you?"

Amber smiled. "A kind of," she responded. "I think it was a kind of a ruined orgasm. It faded out," she added.

"Did I cane you too hard?" asked Amy with a wicked grin.

"No," Amber shook her head with a little disappointment in her voice. "When you see me wet myself next time, don't stop caning me, please, until it's over."

"Oh gosh, you are so depraved," whispered Amy. "Have you ever been such a masochistic slut?"

Amber nodded. "I still don't know what exactly and how much I want... but I know I do. And I want you to explore it with me, Miss," she added.

"You absolutely crazy, you know that pet?" answered Amy. "But it was fascinating and so hot. It made my pussy really wet. I want your face between my legs!"

"Do you want me to do it now, Miss!?" asked Amber eagerly. "Let me lick your pussy, please."

"Not yet, slut," answered Amy. "I want to have enough time to play with you and fuck you. And, of course, to humiliate you. Would you mind spending the night with me in your apartment?"

Amber smiled. "I would love to, Miss," she responded.

-- Mistress' Pet --

Some sex-saturated dreams that Amber remembered were the only proof that she indeed had slept during the previous night. Even if the dreams bleared with the memories of the actual sex with Amy that night. Amber's body signalized that she hadn't gotten enough sleep, though.

She lay naked as her Mistress, who slept next to her. "You are so beautiful, Miss," she whispered. She desired to touch Amy's flawless skin but didn't want to wake her up.

Recalling the memories, Amber remembered Amy with the strap-on dildo between her legs, shoving the fake cock into her wet cunt and fucking her. Amy's nasty goosebumps-causing words whispered into her ears were still present. And, of course, her Mistress' lips on hers and the passionate long kisses. She would never forget that night!

"Three fucking orgasms," Amber smiled, counting how she pleasured Amy with her mouth, bringing her over the edge.

She remembered licking Mistress's pussy, pushing her tongue inside her wet pussy, and even licking her asshole. And she recalled the memories as Amy came while she sucked on her clit. So many orgasms! The last one had been different, though. Amber had been lying on her back while Amy sat with her wet pussy on her face, moving slightly forth and back. Amber had stuck out her tongue and licked her while her Mistress ground her sex on Amber's face, even her nose. And then Amy came like a fountain, splashing Amber's face and hair with squirt!

Unfortunately for Amber, she had been allowed only one ruined orgasm. Nevertheless, she wasn't officially a virgin anymore. And having given her cherry to Amy made her proud and satisfied.

"Good girls don't cum," remembered the petite blonde Amy saying it repeatedly while she fucked her.

During the night, Amber experienced what cruel torture orgasm denial could be. Amy edged and denied her seven or eight times until she released her... well, a kind of.

Amber remembered as she writhed, quivered, moaned, and whined with unfulfilled lust. Her Mistress repeated the sweet pain without letting her cum. But then, she had the allowance. And as the blonde just passed the verge, tensioning and gasping, ready to be taken from the tornado that rioted inside her! But as the orgasm started, Amy pulled back again! The divine climax, which had barely begun, faded out unfulfilled, letting her scream with painful pleasure! But what was especially humiliating was that she had squirted! The tension, the unbearable desire, and the frustration let her squirt even without a real orgasm!

Now, considering it again, she realized a ruined orgasm eased the need for a minimal time, unlike a real one. But it was her Mistress' volition, and she would submit to the rules. "Good girls don't cum," she repeated once more.

Amber's smartwatch showed 6:27 A.M. She knew it was actually too early to wake up Amy, but she was so needy she couldn't sleep anymore. She would continue to sleep if she could, but her mind was too wired. Her restless imagination wheeled and fed her mind with dirty pictures and even more arousal. Amber wanted her Mistress to play with her, fuck her. And there were two plastic bags full of sex toys and accessories, she remembered. And she desired to try them out.

Laughing about how sex-crazed she had become because she spent almost six hundred dollars on the things in the sex shop, she slid off the bed and went to the bathroom.

Six hundred dollars, and she didn't regret it. And there was something good in it anyway. Amy would get a commission for the sales, and Amber felt satisfied.

After flushing the toilette, Amber considered herself in the mirror. She looked a little wrecked with her unkempt hair and leftover makeup on her face. However, her eyes sparkled with desire, her nipples were rock hard, and her slit was wet. Then she remembered about her bruised ass cheeks and rushed to the foyer. In the full-length mirror, she considered the cruelly marked buttocks. The leather strap left dark red and blue stripes, while the rattan cane remained elongated, with thin dark-red welts on her skin.

Amber moved her hand over the bruises, but it didn't hurt. At least it wasn't unpleasant. In fact, tiny pain impulses she experienced while running her fingers along the welts increased the wetness between her thighs. The pain of the rattan cane was vicious, but in her case, there existed an influential association with the punishment, which made Amber want it anyway. And the little pain which remained even for a few days had never been undesirable to her.

At that exact moment, Lucas came into her mind. "Fuck, how can I explain that?!" thought Amber.

She had to convince Amy to be allowed to break up with him.

Nevertheless, Amber couldn't avoid picturing herself naked and exposed to Lucas, with her bruised behind. A thrill of humiliation ran down her spine as she imagined being fucked in the doggy style by him, having her whipped buttocks on display that way. Amber wondered what the good farmer boy would say seeing the welts. She asked herself if it would make Lucas think she was sick. Or would it make him hard, or would he even want to humiliate her himself?

Unexpectedly, Amber realized the idea of being brutally fucked, or generally being treated like a cheap slut by Lucas made her tingly.

Hot and craving, the petite blonde returned to the bedroom.

Amy still slept, lying on her stomach. The blanket slipped off of her, revealing her toned, beautiful body. Her dark skin shined in the morning sun, and the roundings of her bottom invited Amber to kiss them. Amber's arousal and horniness became unbearable as she approached Amy. She climbed onto the bed, positioned herself on her hands and knees, and began to kiss Amy's firm tush.

At first, Amy did not react until Amber's tongue dipped between the globes. Feeling a wet mouth between her ass cheeks, Amy arched her back, parted her thighs, and pushed her ass up. She moaned into the pillow.

Amber loved to pleasure Amy, especially making her moan like that. Wanting to please her Mistress more, she spread the buttocks with her hands and let her tongue slide into her asshole. Feeling her Mistress pushing her ass against her mouth, Amber let her tongue slide even deeper into the hole and started to fuck her with it. The black beauty moaned aloud, pushing one hand between her wet folds. While the blonde slut licked her asshole, she stroked her throbbing clit with her fingers.

It was so depraved, so disgusting what she did. And she loved every second of it, thought Amber. She would do anything to please her. Debasing herself for her Mistress's amusement was what she was good for.

Amy's breathing ratio increased, and she panted audibly, moaning and grunting in between.

"Oh my god, don't stop! Don't stop, you fucking slut!" she almost cried, relentlessly fingering her pussy and feeling the approaching climax. Reaching behind, Amy grabbed Amber's hair and pushed her face deeper between her parted ass cheeks.

"Mmh!" groaned Amber, pushing her tongue even deeper.

She lost herself in her submissive role, enjoying how much pleasure she could give her Mistress. Even if her pussy was dripping wet and craved to be touched, Amber focused on licking Amy.

"Put your fucking mouth on my pussy, slut!" Amy demanded.

Amber guessed what was to come. She lowered her head and enclosed Amy's wet labia with her open mouth, licking her clit.

Amy's movements became faster and more frantic until she went over the edge! The squirt shot out of her, directly into Amber's open mouth and her face.

Without Amy requesting it, Amber began to lick her inner thighs and her pussy clean with her tongue.

"Do you like to be your Mistress's cunt lapping puppy?" asked Amy with an alluring voice.

"Yes, Miss," moaned Amber without interrupting her activity.

"Then do it. Clean my pussy, but do it well, slut," moaned Amy and arched the back again, pushing her ass out a little.

Amber felt so sweetly humiliated as she collected the wetness with her tongue and swallowed it. While doing it, she parted her legs and ground her cunt on the corner of her bed. She couldn't help it, desperately longing for an orgasm. After a short while, her struggles became more frantic, making the whole bed quiver.

Amy rolled over to the side and watched Amber in her humble efforts to achieve a climax.

She chuckled. "Aren't you a cute little puppy?!" she cooed, amused. "Show your Mistress how much you love to hump! Come on!" Amy laughed at her.

Amber couldn't explain why, but the sensation she received from Amy's chuckles and giggles was overwhelming. It was so incredibly degrading and arousing! She looked up to her Mistress while humping the corner of her bed. Amy's laughter made her blush with shame, making her cunt leak like a faucet at the same moment. She felt how quickly and how wet the sheets under her had become.

With every second, the blonde beauty became hornier, and the urge to

make something extraordinary degrading for her Mistress grew inside her. Looking into Amy's eyes, she opened her mouth and put her tongue out like she had seen it in multiple puppy-play videos online.

Amy chuckled again, watching Amber still humping the bed corner while panting like a dog. She burst into laughter.

"Oh my gosh, look at you!" giggled Amy. "You look so pathetic! And, you are about to drool like a bitch in heat too!"

And indeed, the petite blonde began to drool after a little while. Long threads of saliva hung down from her tongue. It didn't escape Amber's attention, though, how her self-degrading act aroused her Mistress. Seeing Amy becoming horny again turned Amber on, making her want to disgrace herself even more.

"Eeeeh, eeeeh," she panted and whined, moving her pelvis back and forth, grinding her cunt against the corner of the bed. Her drool created a wet spot on the sheets.

"You hump the bed like a stupid dog. You look even like one!" Amy said, fascinated. Do you want to hump my leg instead, hm?" Amy asked.

"Yes, Miss!" moaned Amber. Please.

"Well then, get on the floor bitch! Come on!" ordered Amy, pointing her forefinger onto the floor before the bed.

Amber slipped quickly off the mattress and positioned herself on her knees while Amy sat on the edge of the bed and stretched out her long, slim leg, pushing it between Amber's thighs. She touched her dripping wet cunt with the foot arch and moved it slightly.

"Do you like it, slut?"

"Mmmmh," moaned Amber tuning into the rhythm of Amy's leg movements, starting to hump it.