The Local Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then beg for it! Beg like a puppy bitch! Show me how much you want it!" Amy ordered.

It was something that Amber had secretly wanted to do for Amy! There were plenty of fetish porn videos she had masturbated to. And pet-play was one of her favorite fetishes to try out. She craved being watched while doing it.

Opening her knees a little more, Amber lifted her forearms, with hands at the height of her tits, while letting them hang limply down. She had seen the begging position in multiple videos and pictures. She felt so degraded and aroused doing it, exactly as she had imagined!

"Arf! Arf!" she barked, wagging her bottom, imitating an eager puppy. Then, after opening her mouth again, Amber began to pant with her tongue stuck out.

"Good girl!" said Amy, bending forward and patting Amber on the head.

Hearing the words, once again, Amber's cunt responded, clenching and gushing. And she loved being told she was a good girl.

The arousal grew inside Amy, too. Again, as she watched Amber degrading herself. Especially as she noticed that every little humiliation made Amber's cunt juice a little more. Her foot had become sloppy with juices all over. Glimpsing into the blonde's eyes, she recognized how the need for degradation embraced her.

Amy lowered her foot to the floor and offered Amber her shin.

"Come on, girl! Show me what you love to do to my leg!" she talked like she would to a dog.

Horny and dripping wet, Amber didn't need more encouragement. She clasped Amy's calf with her hands and began to hump her shine, grinding her sloppy cunt eagerly on it, smearing her juices over the skin, which became immediately slick.

The sensation was literally breathtaking. Amber felt her face burn with shame, looking up at her Mistress. Nonetheless, she opened her mouth again and lolled her tongue out while moving up and down, humping her shin. In no time, she panted aloud and drooled. Her saliva-splattered tits wobbled in front of her, and her climax approached fast until she was almost there.

"May I please cum, Miss?! Please, let me cum!" she begged.

"You want cum?" asked Amy with a cooing voice. "Then go fetch the pink, big dildo from the plastic bag," she ordered.

A little reluctantly but obediently, Amber slid off Amy's leg and crawled to the other side of the bed, where two big plastic bags of toys from the sex shop were lying on the floor. Crawling naked on her hands and knees made her big tits bounce under her. She didn't have to look long for the toy. The big, pink silicone cock caught her eye.

While walking back with it in her hand, Amber wondered if Amy really wanted to shove it into her pussy. The thing had nearly the diameter of her lower arm and was easily ten inches long. It would tear her apart!

"When you're in puppy-play mode, you'll act like a dog!" Amy scolded her. "Dogs don't use hands, do they?"

Amber shook her head and dropped the dildo to the floor. Then she bent down and took it using her teeth. Finally, she straightened her upper body and offered the toy to Amy, whimpering humbly.

Amy smiled and patted her head, though. "Good girl! So obedient, aren't you?"

"Arf! Arf!" Amber barked and panted as Amy removed the silicone dick from her mouth.

"Oh, and I would like to have a vibrator to play with your clit. There must be one in the bag. Go and fetch puppy!" she instructed, making Amber crawl again to the bags.

Playing with her Mistress made Amber's clit throb and her cunt leaking. She felt dizzy with excitement, making it difficult to focus. She found packaging with another sex toy, looking like the one Amy required. Obediently, she brought the toy between her teeth to Amy and offered it to her on her knees, whimpering!

Amy took the packaging out of her mouth and looked at it. Pretending to be angry, she looked sternly at Amber.

"Did I say I wanted a butt plug, you blonde idiot?"

Amber's face flushed with shame. She could feel the heat. Simultaneously the derogatory words made her cunt clench. Her masochistic nature was awakened, and she craved more.

"I'm sorry, Miss, for being such a dumb... big titted idiot," she added, remembering Amy's words from the evening before. "Would you humiliate me, please? Slap me to teach me a lesson, Miss," she begged.

Amy wondered how very strong Amber's masochistic desire had become. Or had it always been there and had just become liberated? A long, thick juice thread dangled down between Amber's pussy lips. She was literally dripping her arousal, the black beauty thought.

She slapped the blonde beauty on the face with a loud smacking sound without hesitation. Amy didn't use much power, but the slap echoed in the room.

"Thank you, Miss," answered Amber, while her left cheek burned.

"And now fetch me the right toy, slut!"

Amber crawled back to the bags. She looked and found the right sex toy. Nevertheless, she discovered a pink collar among the other toys. The collar was pretty plain, made of soft leather. It looked more like a choker, apart from the attached, shiny metal ring in the front. However, Amber found the idea of wearing a collar for her Mistress very arousing. After taking both items between her teeth, she brought them to her Misstress.

"Good girl!" Amy praised her. "And you found the collar!" Amber wagged her bottom and panted, behaving like an eager puppy. "Should I put it on?"

"Arf! Arf!" Amber played her role.

Amy put the collar around Amber's slender neck and locked it. The clasp was elegant and made of shiny metal, giving the collar a classy look.

"You look beautiful in it. I love it. Isn't it too tight?" Amy asked.

The blonde beauty turned her head to the left and right. The collar felt a little tight, but not too much. And as Amber guessed, the soft leather made it very comfortable to wear.

"And now lie on your back with your legs towards me," Amy instructed.

As Amber did, Amy sat on the edge of the bed with wide parted knees, bent forward, grasped Amber's hips, and pulled her up. In that position, Amber was resting on her shoulder blades. Her back was leaning against the side of the bed, and her spread legs were hanging over her head.

Amy looked down, simultaneously seeing the blonde's wet holes and face. She also saw the pure embarrassment on her face.

"Is this position embarrassing, slut?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss," responded Amber, red-faced.

"I hope so," Amy chuckled. "I will name this position a 'cum-pig pose' from now on," she continued. "Don't forget it!" Smiling, she said, "It will make you easier available for cum - either your own or of a man," she laughed at her. "Do you still to cum like a little pig?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber moaned.

"Very well," Amy said and began to stroke Amber's clit with her fingers, stimulating her knowingly.

And as expected, the blonde's cunt began to drool within seconds, making the juices flow.

Despite the humiliation or just to increase it, Amber opened her mouth and put her tongue out without prompting.

Amy smiled, literally looking down at her.

"You are such a nasty, masochistic slut. You love being degraded, don't you, little fuck pig?" Amy asked rhetorically. "I want you to swallow everything. Got it, you dumb cunt?"

Amber's face was flushed with shame and anticipation.

"Yes, Miss," she responded.

She had never done something nearly degrading. Yet, she was about to shred the remaining pieces of her self-respect, which only increased her sexual arousal. With a mixed expression of shame and thrill, Amber looked into Amy's eyes.

Amy switched on the vibrator and slowly moved it over Amber's swollen folds. She made her quiver and writhe with lust. The blonde's eyes squinted, and she began to moan with pleasure.

Her pussy started to gush, producing plenty of girly juice. It flew down between Amber's folds and collected on her clit. Shortly after, long, viscous threads formed, hanging down from her clit. And then the first blob of Amber's own secretion landed inside her mouth, deep on her tongue. She could only swallow, testing her own secretion.

Amy continued the cruel tease until Amber almost whined with sexual need. She couldn't believe how wet the blonde slut had gotten. Her own pussy had never been in such a state. Amber's cunt seemed never to stop oozing. And the sticky secretion ran down, dribbling into the slut's mouth and on her face.

Amber panted, moaned, and tensed her body, trying to gain more pressure on her clit. She wanted to cum so badly. The blobs of her juice landed inside her mouth and on her lips and cheeks, splattering her face. But Amber didn't care. She felt foggy, entirely consumed by desire.

A few minutes later, Amber writhed and almost whined with pleasure.

"Please, please, Miss! Please let me cum! I beg you," she moaned, frustrated, as Amy pulled the toy off her clit.

"Are you sure you really want to cum, slut? Look at you, splattered all over with your own cum! Didn't you disgrace yourself enough, whore? When I let you cum, I will let you squirt all over your face and in your mouth. Do you want me to degrade you like that just for an orgasm?" asked Amy, pushing Amber verbally to the next level of humiliation.

Saying it, Amy moved her fingers over Amber's hot, swollen, and dripping sex while pushing the other hand's fingers into Amber's asshole.

"Ooooh! Oh my god, pleeeeease!" Amber moaned aloud. "Please, please let me cum. Pleeeeease!" she begged.

"Well, as you wish, slut. But I will make you with that," Amy answered and held the large, pink silicone dildo, showing it to Amber.

"Oh, Miss, ist too...," but Amber didn't get the chance to end what she intended.

Amy put the tip of the rubber cock between the wet labia and pressed slightly. She didn't need much pressure, and the dick slid easily into the blonde's well-lubricated fuck hole. She watched Amber with fascination and love, like the blonde snorted, moaned, and quivered with pleasure.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Amber creamed, leaving all inhibitions behind. Being stretched out that way felt so insanely good!

Nevertheless, Amy had other plans. After she fucked Amber slowly with the dildo for a few more seconds, she withdrew the silicone cock again, and this time, she put it slowly on Amber's anal hole. Her ass and the dildo were slick with her juices, and Amy didn't need much pressure either.

Amber's eyes widened, and she wailed for a second. The pressure was unbearable. The big cock seemed to split her in two. But before she could protest, Amy shoved its almost whole length into her. And as Amy began to touch and play with Amber's clit, the pain faded out quickly, replaced with animalistic craving again.

While the blonde's panting became faster and louder and her cunt began to gush again, Amy began to fuck Amber's ass faster. She moved the dildo back and forth inside her anal hole, dipping all the way down. Every now and then, she withdrew it completely, leaving Amber's gaping hole open just to shove the dildo deep inside again. Amber snorted and moaned!

"Oh yes, yes! Fuck my fucking ass, please!" she screamed.

"You love being ass-fucked, don't you little whore?" asked Amy, horny by herself.

"Oh yes, Mistress! I love it! Please fuck my ass! Make me cum like this!" she yelled.

"I knew you would love to have your ass facked with a big fat cock!" hissed Amy aroused. "Say it! I want to hear how much of a fuck pig you are and how much you want to cum on your own face while I fuck your ass!" she added, almost panting, pumping the dildo into Amber's ass while using the other hand to play with the blonde's clit.

Still lying on her shoulder blades, with her parted legs in the air and her cunt over her face, Amber looked again into Amy's eyes. Her face was flushed and wet, her pupils dilated, and her facial expression slightly dazed.

"Please, Miss, please let me squirt all over my face, like a fucking pig I am! Let me show you how low I can get! Please, let me degrade myself!" Amber moaned, screaming out the words.

The mentions hit Amy and made her clit throb like never in her life before. She pumped the dildo up and down and stroked Amber's clit faster with her fingers. If she had one more hand, she would rub her own clit too.

Amber quivered, panted, and moaned, keeping her mouth open and tongue lolled out. Her pussy pulsed under the pressure of the approaching orgasm, and then her body tensed as she came!

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed, squirting all over her tits, face, and into her mouth, splattering the hardwood floor around her with her squirt.

-- Jessica --

Two couples enjoyed the late, hot Californian summer. The lawn in front of the apartments was perfect for a barbecue evening. While the young women chatted, lying on a blanket and enjoying soft drinks, their boyfriends played with a football.

The space between the young men grew after each pitch. The football flew in a wide arc from left to right and back. The relaxed pitching became more and more challenging with time, and the difficulty increased, making the last pitch go wrong. The ball flew high above and hit a balcony door on the first floor.

The noise jerked Amber awake. Sleppy and disoriented, she looked around. She was still half-dreaming, but her memories had already faded out. It was a vivid, erotic dream, and she had the impression she had dreamed all night long about the one thing. Although there are only a few details left. The last thing she remembered was that she had wet herself during classes. The embarrassment was still vibrantly present in her memory.

A fresh breeze blew inside through the open door, and Amber noticed a Ball lying on the floor. She quickly slipped off the bed and took the ball in her hands. Still sleepy, she stepped to the balcony and looked at two guys watching.

"Sorry!" One of them yelled. "Can I have them back?"

Amber threw the ball down to the boys, and as they still watched her, she noticed she was stark naked, standing out there for everyone to see! Embarrassed with her own carelessness, she stepped back into the room.

"Showing a little off?" she heard Amy chuckling.

Amber covered herself while her face flushed with shame. "Yes... No... like, sure," she stammered, noticing a large wet spot on her sheets with horror.

Amy followed her gaze and chuckled.

"Did you pee in your bed?" she asked with disbelief and laughed at Amber.

"I... I'm sorry... It was the dream...," she stammered.

"It's not that bad," Amy stated convincingly. "Come here. We don't want you to get cold, do we?" she added. Amber slipped under Amy's blanket, feeling her warm body close to her. "It apparently happens more often to you, but I kind of like it." Amy smiled. "It's a little kinky, but I really do. I loved seeing you yesterday wetting yourself. And," she pointed to the spot, "I like this too," she added. "However, how could it happen?"

"I'm not sure. I had so many dreams about squirting and wetting myself... I... well... After what we've done today...," Amber laughed nervously. "The dreams about it haunted me all night long, I guess. However, I thought it was only a dream."

"It doesn't matter anyway," answered Amy. "Although," she paused, "when it happens more often, I would prefer to put you in diapers before bed," Amy mocked her a little, loving the embarrassment painted on Amber's face.

She reached between Amber's legs, sliding her fingers between the wet folds. Using only her fingertips, she brushed lightly over her swollen clit. Playing with her, Amy moved her face closer to Amber's and kissed her once more, breathing into her mouth.

"And you're sure it wasn't too much for you?" Amy asked. "I know, I have been humiliating you a lot. But the thing is, I really enjoy doing it, you little slut. I love to see embarrassment painted on your face. And I love to make you all the degrading things." Their eyes met, and Amy continued. "But I'm also afraid to force you too far." She paused and noticed Amber's wondering countenance. "What I wanted to say is, I would feel much better, I guess when we had maybe a safe word or something. A kind of backup for you," Amy continued.

"I don't think I need something like that. I... I like what you do to me and," Amber hesitated, "when you make me do things."

Amy thought for a moment. She had an idea to manipulate Amber into the next level of depravity and submission. And Lucas appeared to her to be the right pretense to start with.

"Come to me," Amy said, pushing her blanket aside. Amber slipped in and snuggled up to her warm body. "I don't want you to get cold," she whispered. With Amber so close to her, she noticed a urine scent on her skin, but she liked it, she wondered.

The girls kissed once more. Amy touched Amber's body, tits, and then her clit while kissing her, but Amber kept her hands away. As Amy taught her, she was never allowed to touch her Mistress' pussy or breasts using her hands. Those body parts had to be caressed only by her lips and tongue.

Very soon, Amber began to pant, and her cunt became dripping wet again.

The black beauty pulled her hands off and looked into Amber's eyes.

"You asked me a few days ago about Lucas. Do you remember? You asked me to break up with him."

"Yes," answered Amber.

"And I told you I don't want you to hurt him. Finally, it was your selfish idea to pretend you would be his lovely girlfriend, wasn't it? You wanted just a handsome boy-toy to play and be seen with, right?" Amber nodded, blushing. "I have been thinking a lot about this issue," Amy continued. "And I found a solution. Let's see it as a challenge and as a punishment. You won't be allowed to break up with him, but you can make something to make him break up with you."

Thinking about Lucas was annoying while being with Amy. Especially when she played with her pussy, making her feel so good.

"Really. How could I do that?" Moaned Amber.

"Well, I'd prefer you play a nymphomaniac, a sex-crazed slut," Amy began. "Most men think they would love to have an always horny girlfriend at home, but it's only imagination. The fact is, most men don't last long, and the relationship ends. I read a lot about it. So, slip into the role, be a horny little slut and offer him to fuck you as often as possible. Ask to suck him off on every opportunity. I guess he won't last longer than a few days."

Amber's eyes widened by those words. Did Amy really expect her to turn into an easy fuck slut. But her thoughts got interrupted as a cell phone rang. It turned out it was Amy's phone. Amy rolled over and reached for it.

Before answering the call, she blew Amber a kiss and said: "Make me a coffee, slut. I will come into the kitchen in a minute."

Amber nodded and slipped off the bed. Being ordered by Amy made her clit tingle immediately. She had often imagined being Amy's maid or a slave, serving her, and being told what to do. Sometimes, she caught herself imagining how it would be to live with her Mistress as a couple after college.

Before leaving the bedroom, she collected a t-shirt from the floor and put it on. The t-shirt wasn't long enough to cover her slit, but it frankly thrilled her. She knew she would tease Amy, displaying herself like this, especially her bottom, with the caning marks on it. Even though the sun was still shining, the air was quite cold, or at least that was how she felt. Her nipples had become rock hard and poked through the white cotton.

While making coffee in the kitchen, Amber remembered that she hadn't checked her smartphone for almost two days. She reached for it and noticed the battery was very low. After connecting the charger cable, while the coffee machine hummed, she began to scroll through all the news she got. She had over thirty new followers on Instagram and multiple messages in different communication apps. Julie, Mackenzie, but also her mother, a former friend from high school, Jessica, her best friend, and last but not least, Lucas had sent her something.