The Local Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing and waiting, Amber unconsciously pressed her thighs together with arousal. She indeed liked to wet herself. Being watched while doing it was particularly degrading, making her cum almost instantly, as she had already experienced. Nevertheless, she couldn't imagine herself yet standing in pull-ups under her short skirt. When Lucas saw her like that, she would likely die with shame. Anyway, she was a good girl, and if Camy, the blogger, was right, she must not wear her beautiful Victoria's Secret lingerie but get her cheap or even character panties.

Picturing herself wearing Barbie-like printed panties made her blush. The nasty thoughts generally made her needy and very wet. At that exact moment, the door opened, and people from the plane poured into the hall. Amber's heart fluttered as she discovered Lucas among the people. It felt like it would burst every moment!

And, what wondered Amber, seeing Lucas passing the gate, she felt thrilled to see him. He was so fucking handsome, she thought. Very masculine and strong, Lucas was the type of man she adored. Considering her feelings, she wondered how she could have wished just a few hours ago they would break off! What was wrong with her? Was it possible to love two different people?

"Lucas!" Amber squeaked excitedly, waved, and finally tottered up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I missed you, Daddy," she exclaimed, kissing him lasciviously. She didn't notice which name she had called him, still consumed by the blog's content and her kinky imagination.

"Daddy?" Lucas laughed. "Are you sure you're waiting for me, little girl?"

Amber blushed immediately, hearing him saying these words without being conscious of how much it affected her. But his lovely, smiling eyes and relaxed reaction encouraged her to get all in.

"I want to call you that way, more often. Would you like it?" She asked, still holding her arms wrapped around his neck. Of course, she was conscious of her skirt riding up a little bit and asked herself if her panties showed. However, standing there in Lucas' arms made her feel safe. And the bulge in his pants was an answer enough.

"Are you sure you are my decent girlfriend, Amber?" he asked teasingly. Saying it, his hands slid down from her back to her bottom and below the skirt's hem, lifting it a little bit.

Amber felt his palms on her skin, his fingers exploring the lower part of her buttocks. And she knew people were watching. But Amber enjoyed the moment, Lucas, his reaction, and the attention she got. If he lifted her skirt, revealing her white panties to the audience, Amber wouldn't protest. Even if he slid her panties down in front of everyone, she likely wouldn't stop him. At least it was what she was thinking, standing there with his lips on hers and his hard-on on her belly.

"You are wearing panties under the short skirt, arent't you?" he asked, apparently excited.

"Why don't you find out?" she asked, surprised by her courage. "Come!" she added and took Lucas' hand.

Amber vaguely remembered the airport's layout and led him downstairs to the public restrooms. Her heart hammered with excitement, and her clit throbbed with anticipation. After looking around quickly, she opened the door to the men's restroom and stepped inside. A guy around their age, who was just about to leave, bumped into her. But noticing what was happening, he grinned knowingly and disappeared outside.

Amber dragged Lucas into the first cubicle and closed the door. Once inside, she pushed him against the divider and began to kiss him passionately while opening his pants. She took his cock in her hand and stroked him. It felt hot and was pulsing in her palm.

"And you are sure you want this?" Lucas asked, panting excitedly.

Amber stepped back and lifted her skirt, revealing her white, tight panties with the camel toe.

"I'm already very wet, Daddy. Do you want to see?" Without waiting, Amber slid her panties halfway down, revealing the drenched crotch.

Lucas didn't need more encouragement. His hand slid between her legs, and two of his fingers inside her cunt.

"You are wet like a little whore," he said.

"I'm just a cheap whore, Daddy. And cheap whores are supposed to get fucked in public restrooms, don't they?"

Amber loved how her dirty talking apparently affected him. Without waiting for his answer, she slid down to her knees. Now, she wanted to reenact the scene she had in mind since she had read the blog. First, she pushed her fingers under the skirt and pulled the panties further to her knees. Then she tugged the waistband hem, exposing her cunt and ass. Finally, looking up at him, she took his hand and let him seize her ponytail.

Lucas still felt overwhelmed by Amber's actions, and his emotions were spinning in his head. Nevertheless, he quickly understood what she expected and played along. The lack of experience, Lucas redeemed with his self-confidence and a little of what he knew from porn films.

He gripped her ponytail tightly in his hand and yanked her head a little back, watching down at her.

"Also a new hairstyle, slut? Pretty practical, your ponytail!" he moaned.

Amber melted, noticing the sparkles in his eyes while he talked literally down at her, degrading her verbally.

"It's called a love handle, Daddy," Amber moaned lewdly. "Would you please make love to me?" she asked humbly, putting her hands behind her back and opening her mouth.

"Look at me, whore!" he hissed and pressed Amber's face against his hard abdomen while his throbbing cock slid between her luscious lips and down her throat.

Lucas's cock was rather average, from what Amber knew. And she was glad about it because he already made her gag and drool, even at this size. Her eyes watered, and tears ran down her cheeks. The nasty choking sounds echoed in the whole restroom. And still, she didn't get the entire length into her mouth! She tried very hard, though! Her top became drenched with saliva, creating a wet patch over her wobbling tits.

Again, she had to use her hands to prevent Lucas from putting his cock entirely down her throat and making her vomit.

"Keep your hands on your back, whore!" he demanded.

"Please, Daddy, I promise I'll be better on this. Please fuck me now!" she croaked, gasping. Her mascara ran down her cheeks, and her lipgloss was a mess.

"Now stand up!" Lucas unexpectedly hissed, pulling on Amber's hair. After switching positions, he pushed her with her back against the cubicle wall. "God, you are so fucking wet, you slut," he added after dipping his fingers between her legs. Watching her expression become more vacant, he fingered her clit, until Amber's panting transited into a luscious moaning. "Now I want to fuck your tight little cunt and make you cum, slut!" Lucas made a point of turning her to face the wall.

"No! Please, Daddy!" Amber responded, grabbing his cock. She looked into his lust-filled gaze. "Please fuck my ass, Daddy and don't make me cum! Good little girls must not cum, Daddy! That keeps them needy and wet, Daddy."

"I don't know what happened to you, but...," he kissed her again. "You like being called a slut and a whore now? And getting your ass fucked?"

Amber kissed him back, breathing hot air into his mouth. "I'm want to be a good girl for you, Daddy. And, yes, I love when you pull my hair and call me a whore," she added teasingly.

Then, without waiting, Amber turned, facing the divider, spread her legs ad much as the panties on her knees allowed, and pushed her ass out.

Suddenly, she felt his face next to her.

"What happened to your ass, whore!" he asked unexpectedly. "It seems like you got your ass trashed with a cane," he commended.

Amber cursed herself. She had again completely forgotten about the bruises. That was what she had wanted to discuss with Amy. Now, it was too late. She had to find a plausible answer quickly!

"I got caned Daddy... by my aunt... as a punishment," she lied.

"Your aunt visited you and spanked you? For what?" Lucas panted. His excitement grew even more. He didn't understand what had happened while he was away, but whatever it was, he enjoyed it too much to question it. "Have you been a bad girl?" He teased her.

"Yes, Daddy. She called me a cock tease and stupid little slut," Amy moaned and even didn't lie. Aunt Hellen had used the words before she punished Amber back then.

"But you deserved it, didn't you? Because you are stupid little cock tease!" Saying it, Lucas lubricated his dick with Amber's juices and pressed the tip of his cock against her anus.

The sphincter opened easily and enclosed his cock, while he slid into her fuckhole. He first moved carefully back and forth until Amber's panting became heavier, and she began to moan.

Then he began to move faster, pounding her ass.

Lucas fucked her so incredibly hot and murmured nasty things into her ear, calling her stupid, slut, whore, and other nasty names. He kept fucking her at a perfect pace, and Amber knew she could cum easily if she only touched her clit.

"I will cum inside your ass, whore!" Lucas hissed just before orgasm.

"Yes, fill me up with your spunk, Daddy! I want to feel it dripping out of my fuckhole!" She moaned.

Lucas erupted into her! His cock pulsed as he pumped one load after another into Amber's ass until his tension eased slightly. He kept standing there, with his cock still in her ass and murmured into her ear.

"Oh fuck, it was so hot, you stupid little slut," he said once more, then he let his cock slide out and turned Amber to face him.

Her gaze expressed pure arousal.

"And now suck my cock clean, whore," he hissed.

His face expressed absolute authority and strength. No arguing, not talking back. Exactly as Amber wished it to be.

"Of course, Daddy," she answered meekly and got down to her knees.

Feeling his cum running out of her and dribbling into her panties made Amber feel particularly depraved. Looking into his eyes, she opened her mouth and sucked his softening cock, smelling her scent. She had done it lately and loved it now. It felt particularly degrading, and maybe this was the reason why she did it.

She let Lucas's cock finally slide out of her mouth with an audible slurp sound and smiled.

"Have I been a good girl, Daddy?"

Lucas helped her up.

"You have been a very good girl today. And now pull up your panties, slut. We don't want to stain the floor, do we?"

Amber was surprised at how quickly Lucas had adopted his dominant role and her extreme submissiveness in that twisted game. She pulled up her panties, feeling the sloppy fabric envelop her bald cunt. A trickle of cum ran down her leg, making her shiver with a thrill.

"Then, you have to take me home, Daddy!" She answered high-pitched, making a silly face and giggling like a bimbo. "When the janitor finds out, he makes me clean the stains using my tongue."

"God, you are so nasty," Lucas said, feeling his cock hardening already. "And what we're going to do at home?" he asked, pressing her body closer to hers.

"I'll show you a lot more at home, Daddy."

To be continued...