The Local Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just wanted to view the first message, as 'Jessica is calling' appeared on the screen. Amber picked up. The coffee machine just stopped humming, and a wonderful smell of fresh coffee filled the kitchen.

"Hi, Jess, how are you," she began.

"Hi, Pamsi," Jessica chirped. "Let's switch the camera on. I want to see you again."

Amber hesitated but did as requested.

Jessica seemed to stare at her and said nothing for a moment. Amber thought the picture froze motionless due to a bad connection. But then Jessica moved closer to the camera.

"Are you wearing a choker or... oh my gosh, is it a collar?" she asked.

Amber touched the collar unconsciously around her neck. She didn't know what to say and couldn't think of a lie on the fly.

"It's... yes, it's a sex toy," she answered honestly, smiling nervously.

"Wow, you had sex? Really!" screamed Jessica and clasped her hands! In the next moment, she was sulking. "And when did you want to let me know? I thought I was your best friend!"

At the same moment, Amy appeared in the kitchen. She wore a short, black tank top revealing her navel and black, lacy panties. She looked a bit asleep, but her beauty was overwhelming, even without makeup and with unkempt hair.

"Wow, is that... your... girlfriend?" Jessica asked.

Amber turned around and looked at Amy. The way Amy and herself looked was more than obvious what they had been doing all night and day.

"Yes, her name is Amy...," Amber said, wishing Amy wasn't there, but it was too late. She wished she had more time to explain the things to Jessica. And likely, she wouldn't tell her everything. It was too embarrassing. Now it was too late, however. Amber knew Jessica wouldn't let her off the hook until she experienced everything.

"And you didn't even let me know, Pamsi?" Jessica said with mock indignation. "There is a beautiful girl you have sex with and didn't let me know?" she asked reproachfully.

Amy heard the conversation over the speaker and found it amusing. She also enjoyed Amber's embarrassment, which became more and more apparent. Relaxed, Amy reached for the coffee cup and positioned herself behind Amber. Seeing Jessi on the screen of Amber's iPhone, she smiled friendly, revealing her perfect teeth, and waved her hand.

"Hi Jessica, I'm Amy," she introduced herself. "By the way, Pamsi sounds really cute! I will call my sweet little darling that way from now on, too," she giggled. "I love it." Turning to Amber, she added: "You've never told me you've got such a lovely nickname. It's really a sweet one." Amy giggled. "You wouldn't mind if I call you that way, Pamsi?"

"No, Miss," answered reflexive Amber, realizing what she had said. Her face reddened more. She guessed the situation had run out of control and couldn't do anything about it.

Her words didn't escape Jessica's attention.

"Miss? You call your girlfriend Miss? Now I understand why you're wearing a collar. Jesus! And I thought I know you well...," Jessica remarked. Without waiting for Amber's answer, she turned to Amy. "Hi Amy, I am Jessica. But please call me Jess. Nice to meet you, too." She smiled and continued then. "I always guessed Pamsi was a dyke. And I somehow supposed her to be submissive at heart. But... It surprises me to see her like that, though." She paused for a few long seconds and turned to Amber again. "It's a pity, Pamsi, you never asked. I would have liked to try it with you. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I... I always wanted to try... but never... I never dared...," Amber stammered.

"Maybe we'll catch up one day," responded Jessica cheerfully. "Anyway, I find it incredibly hot to see you wearing a collar. And Amy is your Mistress, right?"

Before Amber responded, Amy looked at Amber, lifted her head with her hand, and kissed her softly. Then she turned to the camera.

"I make sure Pamsi behaves well and gets good grades. And I punish her when she steps out of line. Don't I, Pamsi?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber answered, mortified.

"Oh, of course, she needs help. I helped her a lot in school, too," Jessica began. "I wonder, anyway, if she went to college. Pamsi is not the college type. She has never been the brightest," Jessica explained bluntly and turned to Amber. "I really love you, Pamsi. But that's the truth. Am I right? Let's face it. You are beautiful, have a sexy body with big tits, and have the hottest bubble butt I've ever seen. But you have always been too concerned with your beauty and social status. You are just a perfect little trophy wife-to-be. Or, of course, being a little collared plaything for a superior woman."

Amber squirmed on her seat red-faced while her nipples became harder and her cunt swelled. Jessica's derogatory comments made so so horny.

Before Amber answered, Amy seized the initiative: "It also looks plausible to me, too, Pamsi. Jess seems to be right about it. You love clothes, shoes, nails, dolling yourself up... your Instagram. There is not much place for college in your little brain. You are a perfect little bimbo to be," said Amy with a cooing voice.

Being talked down and mocked that way by two girls made Amber quiver with humiliation. But knowing they were right about her made the embarrassment worse. Especially because the seat under her bottom had already become slippery.

"That's why I call her Pamsi," chirped Jessica again over the phone. "Because she always loved being pampered like a doll," she giggled.

Amy put one hand under Amber's chin and lifted and turned her face for eye contact. Amber's face was flushed, but her pupils were dilated. Sexual arousal was painted on her face.

"I want you to be honest with me, Pamsi," Amy spoke with an alluring voice, looking into Amber's eyes. "Would you rather want to be a submissive little trophy wife and decide on a luxury life, submitting yourself to a man, or would you like to graduate from college?"

Amber lowered her gaze and then looked up again.

"I would love to submit... to you, Miss," she answered. "I would love to be your submissive trophy wife if you want me to."

Amy realized Amber was telling the truth, even if horny, and it pleased her.

"Well, I don't know if I would ever want to marry a woman, Pamsi. I've told you I'm still into men. But I could imagine having an obedient little maid around to serve my wishes when I graduate and get wealthy... Would you like to be my humble little maid? Of course, I would let you wear a maid uniform with many frills, ruffles and lace, and pretty petticoated skirts so short your panties were constantly showing. Would you like it, Pamsi?"

Speaking out the words made Amy horny herself.

Amber's gaze became vacant and a pure expression of lust.

"Yes, Miss," she moaned.

"And I would punish you if you were clumsy or disobedient. Would you really want that, too? Like yesterday, as I caned your bottom?"

"Caned? You mean with really punished?" asked excited Jessica, interrupting the very intimate moment.

Nevertheless, before Amy pulled her hand off and turned to the camera, Amber answered: "Yes, Miss."

"That's very sweet of you, my little pet," responded Amy, kissing the blonde beauty's lips. "And now, we want to show Jessica your beautiful bottom, my little doll. Won't we?"

"It'll be... embarrassing, Miss," said Amber with a high-pitched, trembling voice.

"Of course. It's supposed to be embarrassing, Pamsi. We all know you want it. Dumb little bimbos need to be humiliated, don't they? And now ask Jess if you may show her your caned bottom."

Amy took the phone from Amber's hand and leaned it against a cup on the table.

"Come on, girl!"

Inexpressibly embarrassed but equally excited, Amber arose obediently from the seat. She stood in front of the camera, nervously tugging on the hem of her short t-shirt, conscious that Jessica saw her hairless mound and wet slit. Every now and then, Amber's tongue lolled out, flicking over the lips. Amy loved to see when Amber did it completely unconsciously.

"Now, ask Jess if she wants to see your caned bottom. And be respectful to her!"

"Do you... May I... show you my caned bottom, Miss?" she asked her school friend. While she did, her cunt twitched, and she felt her inner thighs become slick.

"Oh gosh, I love your shaved cunt. You look so slutty!" exclaimed Jessica.

"She is not shaved. Pamsi let her hair remove permanently," explained Amy.

"Wow, that's so hot! She turns into a real little whore!" giggled Jessica. "Turn around, Pamsi," she added, turning to Amber. The blonde beauty showed her naked behind. "Oh my gosh! It must have hurt a lot!" commented Jessica, seeing the canning welts on Amber's bottom. "She must have been a naughty girl!"

While looking into the phone and talking with Jessica, Amy moved her hand over Amber's bruised bottom. At the same time, she began to stroke Amber's clit using her other hand. Within seconds, Amber squirmed and quivered with pure lust.

"Oh, believe me. Pamsi has been a naughty, naughty girl," responded Amy.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot! It makes me so wet! I hope you don't mind if I play with myself a little!" Jessica giggled.

"Oh, not at all! Pamsi is already dripping wet. I have been keeping her on the verge of climax for hours," answered Amy. "Turn around and face your friend, slut. Stroke your slutty cunt and make a show for your friend! And remember, no cummies for you today anymore!"

"Yes, Miss," responded Amber as she turned to the camera. Standing in front of Jessica, she began to stroke her clit, panting and moaning. She felt dazed with shame but found it also very exciting to be exposed again. "I'm such a shameless pig," she verbalized her thoughts. Losing her emotional control over her body, she occasionally flicked her tongue over her plump lips.

Jessica and Amy chuckled, seeing Amber masturbating and making hilarious facial expressions.

"Of course you are!" she turned to Amber. "You are a stupid little fuck pig! Put your tongue out and keep it like that! I love to watch you acting like a stupid slut!" She added.

Amber squirmed with shame but followed the order obediently, unsure if Amy or Jessica ordered her to do it. Her foggy brain couldn't focus on anything other than stroking her clit. She moaned into the camera with an open mouth, and her tongue hung out while frantically rubbing her clit.

Seeing it, Amy couldn't resist the sexual tension either and pushed fingers under her lacy panties. Her wet pussy drenched the fabric with juices. She didn't know why, but she enjoyed the group masturbation very much.

"Keep playing with yourself but don't dare to cum! And let me know when you are on edge!" exclaimed Amy, frantically stroking her pussy.

Amber buckled her knees, pressed them together, panted, and moaned. Saliva began to run off her open mouth.

Jessica moaned through the speaker after she threw her head back.

After a short while, Amber began to whimper. "I'm on edge, Miss! I'm close to cum!"

"Beg me do deny you! Beg me to not let you cum, you fucking slut!" hissed Amy, on the verge of orgasm herself.

"Oh my gosh! I love how you treat her!" Jessica commented, frantically rubbing her clit.

Amber felt completely possessed by her needs beyond any shame or embarrassment. However, she knew she wasn't allowed to cum!

"Please, Miss! I must not cum! Please don't let me!" she begged.

"Hands off, slut!" exclaimed Amy.

Amber pulled her hands off her cunt, but it was already too late! Her body squirmed. The climax couldn't be stopped anymore! Holding her arms along her body, she clenched her hands into fists. Whimpering and panting, Amber stood before the camera, slightly bent forward, with still open mouth and tongue hanging out. The warm squirt ran down her thighs, creating a puddle under her naked feet, while the ruined orgasm faded out slowly. Whimpering and snorting while drooling saliva, she looked like a pathetic mess.

Seeing the humiliating yet incredibly hot spectacle, the climax washed over Amy's body in a huge wave, making her squirt like a fountain! She wet the seat and even the floor under her. Soon after, she heard Jessica moaning and screaming with pleasure, too...

As Amy collected herself again from the mindblowing orgasm, she turned to Amber, still looking like a mess.

"Didn't I tell you not to cum, you little moron?" Asked Amy, knowing that Jessica was still online and looking.

"I'm sorry, Miss... I tried not to...," Amber whimpered. The insults made her squirm with forbidden pleasure.

"Will you puhish her?" Asked Jessica, seeming pretty exhausted.

"Yes, but I will make her think out something humiliating, and you will be the audience. Would you like it?" Amy asked.

"I--," suddenly the connection ended.

Amy looked up to standing and squirming Amber.

"Come here," she said softly and took her hand. She let Amber sit on her lap, towards her, with spread thighs and facing her. "And now kiss me," she added, and their lips melded into a long passionate kiss.

-- Pamsi --

Later, freshly showered and smelling nicely smelling of soap, Amber enjoyed a cup of fresh coffee. She wore only a simple top and regular panties. Even if all her panties were expensive designer pieces and never really ordinary. She felt like the hot water had washed her sins away. Brushing her still-wet, blonde hair, she scrolled through her Instagram account.

She looked at her own pictures, made in different locations over time. She liked the blonde, hot girl smiling at her in almost every photo. Nearly all these pictures were shot before she met Amy, and her life changed. Amber contemplated the past weeks. In fact, her life hasn't changed yet. What indeed altered was herself and how she perceived things.

On the other hand, did her personality transform? No, she knew. The kinky, depraved side of hers had always been there. The demon of her dark desires had waited patiently. But had Amy unleashed him, or was she the one who let it happen?

After telling her mother she was okay, Amber wrote a short message to an old school friend, who found her on Instagram. Finally, she opened the most important one from Lucas.

"Hey! I will be back on Saturday already. The plane arrives ad 9:05 PM. Would you like to pick me up from the airport? I can't wait to see you again. Love, Lucas."

Shit, he really had fallen in love with her, Amber thought. The more she thought about it, the clearer it had become that she was standing at a fork in the road. She still could pull back. Break up with Lucas and with Amy. She knew Amy would never say anything about what happened to anyone and let her go. But did she really want her boring life back? Sooner or later, Amber would miss Amy and the kinky things they had been doing. She would browse through various porn sites again, looking for the kick. And most likely, she would never again meet someone like her. Of course, she knew there were more lesbians with kinky habits out there. But would she have the courage to talk about her dark desires? Would she trust the one? Amber caught herself thinking about the hypothetical future without Amy but with the same needs and longings.

At that moment, she heard the bathroom door close, and Amy appeared in the kitchen. She was already fully clothed and styled. The makeup made her lashes look extremely long and her eyes bigger. Amber caught herself thinking she even loved the black lipstick. Her tight jeans-clad legs looked sexy and long, especially with the spiked pumps on her feet.

Amber's body responded immediately. Likely due to the last ruined orgasm, her body didn't seem to have cooled down. Her arousal increased in no time, and her panties became already wet. She would never do anything to lose Amy. She loved and desired her like never anyone in her life before.

"Do you really have to go, Miss?" she asked, almost begging.

"Yes, I really have to. I promised to make the shift," Amy responded. "And apart from that, I need a little time for me. I have to sort my thoughts, and I also miss my bed," she smiled.

"We didn't have the chance to talk about what you said before... before the call with Jess. We were talking about me... him... breaking off with me."

"Oh, that's true," Amy smiled. "But first of all, I suggested a safe word, remember?"

"May I serve you a coffee, Miss?" Amber asked humbly. "We could talk about Lucas," she suggested.

Amy looked at her watch.

"I have half an hour at most." Then, smiling, she continued: "I love it when you ask me that way," she grinned. "You know what. I will order for you a cute little french maid uniform. And you will wear it for me. Would you like it?"

"I would love it, Miss!" exclaimed Amber.

"Those are expensive, however. A good quality one costs five hundred or so," Amy explained.

"I can afford, Miss. I will wear and do whatever pleases you," Amber answered.

The smell of freshly milled coffee saturated the air in the kitchen, and soon after, the coffee machine stopped humming. Amber put the cup on the counter in front of Amy and took place opposite.

"Go and get a sheet of paper and a pen. It could turn out we want to write something down," Amy ordered and took a sip of the hot black coffee. Amber tottered barefoot to a drawer and returned within seconds, putting a notepad and a pen in front of her. "Okay, we talked about the safe word," Amy tried again.

"Miss, I really don't need that," Amber responded, slipping off her seat to the floor and kneeling in front of Amy. She looked up. "If you don't love me, I accept it. I will do everything to please you and make you happy. And you can do everything to me. I trust you. No limits," Amy explained, looking up to Amy with her big puppy eyes and high-pitched voice.

Amy's lips smiled, but her eyes didn't.

"Okay, let's see. Come on," Amy said sternly and arose from the seat. Amber followed her to the foyer. "Take your t-shirt and panties off," came the next order from her while she disappeared into the bedroom. Seconds later, she returned with the collar and leash. Amber stood in front of her, naked. "On your knees, puppy!" sounded the next harsh order from the beautiful black girl. Amber looked startled but obeyed, kneeling in front of her Mistress. Amy put the pink collar on her neck and attached the matching pink leash. "We're going for a walk now," she declared with a cruel grin. "Beg me to take you outside and show you off to the neighbors!"

"Please, Miss... no..." she begged!

"Beg!" exclaimed Amy mercilessly.

Amber burst into tears. Defied, she lifted her forearms and took the begging position. Tears run down her cheeks. Despite the upcoming shame and humiliation, however, Amber submitted to Amy and her fate.

"Please... Miss... t... take me... for a walk, and... show me off... to the neighbors," she stammered. What was worse, she suddenly felt the familiar pressure on her bladder due to the stress. She struggled not to pee herself, but a few driblets of urine splattered the tiled floor. And she knew Amy noticed it. Her humiliation was overwhelming.

Amy tugged on the leash, and Amber crawled obediently behind her. Then, Amy opened the door and led her into the stairwell. There, she stood on her hands and knees, absolutely broken.

Amy's mood changed instantly. Her face showed kindness. She squatted in front of Amber and helped her up.

"There, there," she said. "Stand up, sweety." She grabbed Amber's hand and led the shivering girl back into the apartment. "Don't cry," she cooed. "I didn't want to do it," she explained. "Look at me." Amber looked up with confusion painted on her face. "It was cruel of me, I know," Amy continued. "But I must be sure, Pamsi, that you really meant it. There is no 'no' for you anymore. Do you understand?" Amy paused again. "That's because I wanted to give you the chance to stop it." She placed a few soft kisses on her teary cheeks. "You are such a good girl, aren't you?" A smile appeared on Amber's face. Looking at her, Amy whispered, "Don't let it get to your head, but... I'm about to fall in love with you."