The Local Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He looks so nice. I would never guess that he wants you to dress like a whore," joined Mackenzie.

"I don't look like a whore!" Amber protested.

"But like a slut anyhow," said Mackenzie.

Amber answered, trying to gather as much confidence as she could. "Well, then, so be it. I maybe look like a slut, but I have the hottest boyfriend on campus." Her statement, however, sounded quite defiant, like a child's.

"He is not only handsome but must also be pretty demanding to make you submit to him like that," said Julie again. "It reminds me of Fifty Shades of Grey, she smiled."

Amber looked astonished. Of course, she had seen the movie and later also read the book. Nevertheless, she was shocked at how accurate Julie's opinion was.

"Oh, my God!" Shrieked Julie, covering her mouth with her hands as Amber's expression betrayed her. "You are, aren't you? I mean, his slave or his submissive... whatever?"

Amber felt even more embarrassed, but in fact, Julie's opinion helped her out. She discovered the chance to explain the evident and mental changes she had endured over the last few days.

"Okay, but keep it secret, please," she admitted, and her friends gasped audibly.

"Oh my God, that's so hot. Why didn't you tell us? We are friends! You have to tell us everything? Does he spank you? Are you wearing panties underneath?" Julie and Mackenzie bombarded her with questions, and Amber knew she had to satisfy their curiosity, at least a bit.

And so she told them about a few things she made with Lucas or Amy. Of course, she didn't mention Amy at all. Instead, she claimed it had happened with Lucas. And, of course, she left out some of the more degrading details.

"But please don't tell anyone," she asked her friends.

"We won't, but for that, we want you to tell us all kinky secrets every day, okay?"

"Okay," agreed Amber, comprehending that two more persons knew about her submissive side.

-- Amy's experiment introduction --

On her way to Amy's laboratory, Amber contemplated telling Amy about the gaffe with Lucas on the previous day. She worried Amy would be mad at her, but on the other hand, she had to be honest with her. She needed at least one person from whom she didn't need to keep secrets.

"Welcome back, Pamsi," Amy welcomed her. "You look very adorable. And the big bow is simply precious. Will I get a princess kiss?"

Amber fulfilled the ritual, kissing Amy on the cheek.

"I love you, Miss," she said and meant it.

Amy also looked hot this afternoon. Her makeup was more intense that day, and her lips, covered with red lipstick, appeared extremely seductive to Amber. And the overall impression was enhanced by the enchanting scent that surrounded her.

Amy wore a tight black top, a bright red, flared skirt that ended a few inches above her knees, and bright red pumps matching the color of her skirt. Her long, toned legs seemed endless. The sight made Amber instantly dream of diving with her face between them.

"Do you like what you see, Pamsi?" Amy asked and moved in a circle.

"I love how you look, Miss," Amber answered.

"And I show you something," continued the black beauty, lifting her skirt alluringly with a dirty, sweet smile painted on her face.

Underneath, she wore almost transparent pink panties, where the landing strip of her mound shimmered through. The whiff of silk framed her narrow, model-like hips, exposing her pelvis bones and the adorable gap between her thighs. Amber's pussy gushed instantly. She used to only see such beauties on the covers of fashion magazines. And if it wasn't seductive and erotic enough for Amber, Amy had black, hold-up stockings on finished with lace.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, Miss," answered Amy, feeling her nipples stiffen even more.

"It's all yours on Friday to kiss and lick when you behave like I expect you to."

The words made Amber feel guilty as she remembered breaking the rules. She decided to confess her sins. Demonstrating the 'princess request,' Amber curtsied in front of Amy, lifting her skirt and revealing her lacy, baby-blue panties.

"Miss, would you please check my panties," she said meekly, then lowered her panties and showed the slimy gusset.

"They are dripping wet again, I see," Amy noted.

"Yes, Miss," Amber said, supposing to be punished.

Amber used to hate face slaps she got from her mother and sometimes from her aunt. But at some point, she had noticed that this indignity sexually aroused her. Now, whenever Amy slapped her, a thrilling chill ran through her every time. She also realized that her masochistic tendencies were evolving. And as the day before, Amy gave her two quick slaps in the face.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"For being a shameless slut... who... can't control herself, Miss," Amber responded, stuttering, taken out of her thoughts. "But... I must confess something else to you, Mistress," she added.

Amy raised her eyebrow. "And that would be?"

"Lucas, he... I... we had... sex... on campus...," she stammered.

"You mean, he did use you here, in the building, even though I had forbidden it?"

"Yes, Miss. I couldn't help it," Amber answered honestly. She worried Amy would get mad at her, but the black beauty stayed calm.

"To be honest, I expected it." Amy sighed. "I will think about a reasonable punishment later, but for now, come with me. There are more important things. First, take your clothes off. Everything but panties and your special bra. You are wearing your special bra?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber said and began to strip. Within minutes, she stood naked, with her panties dangling around her knees and her high heels on her feet. Her breasts were deep red and bulged, restrained by the straps of the special bra.

"I will loosen the straps for your titties to rest for a few minutes before we tie the straps very tightly again." Having said that, the black girl loosened the straps around the base of Amber's boobs and massaged the big, soft but firm globes. Amber's nipples straightened immediately. "You have beautiful tits, slut," Amy said, feeling jealous of Amber's tits.

"Thank you, Miss."

"Now, pull your panties up and come with me. I will show you the actual laboratory," Amy said, grabbing Amber's hand and leading her behind.

Saying that Amy led Amber to an adjoining room, which turned out to be a doctor's office, or at least what it looked like.

In the center was a comfortable black lounger. There was a shelf with books on one wall and a table with three chairs in the corner. What Amber noticed, however, was a mobile computer stand that was equipped with a laptop, earphones, a microphone, and other tools. Blinds in the window almost completely blocked the outside light. However, the indirect light from the floor lamp was very pleasant.

"It's really very comfortable," Amy suggested, pointing to the lounger. "Wait," she interrupted before Amber climbed on the bolster. "Bend down first. I have to pull the straps very tight now to limit your ability to breathe. I know you like your tits constrained, and you will love the effect, I promise," she added.

And as Amber bent forward, her breasts hung down, making it easier to set the straps in the right position. Then she tightened them around Amber's breasts again, making the blonde gasp.

"That's it," she said and helped Amber to straighten herself. Amber's breasts looked not like her breasts now but like two deep-red globes attached to her body. As Amy began to stroke and pinch her nipples, Amber couldn't help but moan with pleasure. "Oh, yessss...," she hissed. "I knew you'd like it. Now, lay back on the lounger. You don't have to be afraid. It's just a technique called NLP. I want to try it out as a practical complement to my project."

"What's NLP?" Amber asked, lying back on the lounger, which was very comfortable.

"It's an acronym for Neuro-Linguistic Programming," explained the psychologist-to-be. "Basically, you can use it to program," Amy indicated quotes in the air, "to trigger certain reactions to specific triggers."

"I don't get it," Amber answered honestly.

"Okay, try not to think about a pink elephant in high heels," Amber said. Seeing Amber's smile, she said: "What were you just thinking about?" She asked.

"About a pink elephant in high heels," Amber smiled, shaking her head.

"That's how it works," she smirked, spreading a terry towel over the bolster. "For the case of falls," she said with an ambiguous smile on her lips. "But first, take your shoes off and lay back," she added, spreading a terry towel over the bolster. "Make yourself comfortable."

Amber took her high heels off and positioned herself on the soft terry as requested. She guessed what it was for, and it embarrassed her. Nonetheless, she felt a little excited. Awaiting for whatever would follow, Amber looked around and wondered what all the other equipment was meant for, but she trusted Amy.

Her Mistress sat on an office chair beside the lounger and looked at her.

"Do you remember, as we talked yesterday about masturbation and edging and that you must not cum?" Amy asked directly.

"Yes, Miss," Amber answered, returning Amy's gaze.

"That's what I want to do. I want to help you to control yourself until I allow it. You already know how it feels. Tell me short about it."

"It... makes me dizzy... sometimes... or better said, always," Amber giggled. "And I am constantly horny and wet," she added. "And it's really hard to focus on anything but..."

"But touching your needy pussy?" Amber smiled.

"Yes, Miss."

"But when you are so horny and desperate you would do anything to cum, am I right?"

"Yes, Miss."

"And that's the state I love most about you, Pamsi. My little horny and desperate slut." Amy paused. "You see, I truly use this experiment for my study. But my primary interest is to deepen your slutty cravings and explore your masochistic side. But I'll only do it if you want me to."

"I want, Miss, I'm sure about it," Amber answered eagerly.

"Therefore, I will put you in a proper mindset and help you to stay horny, wet, and distracted," Amy explained. "The technique I will use to create some new habits which will work only if you want to. I can't talk you into anything you don't like," Amy explained, lying only a bit. Using hypnosis or NLP, it was possible to trigger certain subconscious responses. However, the best results were obtained when the person wanted it. "Put simply, I can make you my pretty little bimbo slut if you only want it," she smiled. "Ready to go?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber said, understanding that Amy was doing something to increase her cravings, which meant her life would change. She felt a little afraid and very excited, though.

"This experience will be new for you. It might be sometimes amusing, certainly erotic and sensual and also embarrassing," Amy said. "We both know, however, how humiliation affects you. So, give in and surrender to my suggestions."

Amber nodded. "Yes, I'm ready, Miss," she said.

"I'm glad you are," said Amy, leaning down and giving Amber a sensual Kiss on her mouth. "Now be a good girl and put this on," said the black beauty, handing Amber the VR goggles and headphones.

The kiss made Amber beam with happiness. She put the goggles and the headphones on and lay on the lounger, awaiting what would happen. Meanwhile, Amy started the laptop and connected everything. Soon, Amber heard calming, monotonous sounds while watching a burning candle. The candle, like the burning flame, looked absolutely real.

"Can you hear me, Pamsi?" Asked Amy while talking to a microphone on her headset and controlling the video signal on her laptop. Do you see the candle?"

"Yes, Miss."

"I want you to relax. You are in a safe, warm place, and my voice guides you. I will put you in a light, relaxed trance. Focus on the flame and plop down," Amy began talking with a warm, seductive voice, and Amber dived into the burning flame and felt more and more relaxed. "Take a deep breath. And now, one more time. Follow my voice, and relax," Amy continued talking, making Amber follow her voice deeper and deeper in a carefree bliss. The inability to take a deep breath filled the lungs with less air. It had an intoxicating effect on Amber, making her feel dizzy. Her mind did not sink as deeply as in hypnosis but reached a state of deepest relaxation while her mind became prepared for suggestions. "How do you feel, Pamsi?" Amber asked.

"Calm, Miss," answered Amber.

"Very good, Pamsi," began the black girl. "Let me guide you and control your urges, which you can't control yourself. You don't want to control because control means responsibility. Responsibility means problems and stress, and you do not like problems and stress. You do not want to be responsible. You wish to give up control to someone who cares for you. Someone who tells you what to do. Someone who takes all the bad things away from you. Calm down and focus on your desire to be submissive and docile for me," Amy continued.

The first image appeared in the VR goggles, displaying Amy in a tight black top, black leggings, and bright-red pumps on three-inch heels, which showed off her legs perfectly.

"You see me now. As your Mistress, I'm strong and self-confident. And take control of you. I think for you, and I care for you. Your only responsibility is to be obedient and do as I tell you. Following my orders makes you pleasant for me. Do you want to please me, Pamsi?

"Yes, Miss," Amber responded.

The pictures changed, and the new one showed a beautiful estate near the water, with palm trees around it. It was Roman's property that he had photographed with a drone.

"Now imagine yourself living with me in this beautiful house as my submissive and mindless girlfriend. We have already talked about it. Try to focus and remember, as you described, the perfect version of yourself as Pamsi, the maid."

Saying this, Amy let a new image slide in. It was an internet photo showing a similar-looking blonde girl wearing a black, short maid uniform with white frills. It was a picture shot sideways from behind. The hem of the uniform was very short, showing the girl's white, ruffled panties.

Amber remembered it when they sat at the table with Amy and talked about it.

"Look at the picture. This is Pamsi, Pamsi the maid at your Mistress' beautiful estate. How do I want my maid to be?" Amy asked.

Amber watched the photo, and the first rush of heat spread from her core over her breasts and flushed her face.

"To be... slutty, Miss," she responded.

"Yes, slutty, submissive, and docile," Amy said. "What else?"

"Horny... and mindless," Amber giggled. "And clumsy," she added as she recalled the moments at the table in her place.

"Very good, Pamsi! Horny, mindless, and clumsy. That is you, Pamsi, the maid. Does it make you horny thinking about yourself as my maid?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Now, I will show you an image of yourself, and you'll like it because it shows you horny, submissive, and docile. And because you like it, I want you to look at the video and touch yourself."

The short video appeared, running in a continuous loop. It was Amber, smiling stupidly, wearing a pink collar, an almost see-through, powder-pink babydoll, and matching panties around her thighs. Her bald mound was exposed. Even in the picture, you could tell how swollen and wet her pussy was while her fingers moved between them.

"Look at Pamsi. Be Pamsi and feel like Pamsi. That's how you please your Mistress. Cute, submissive, and docile," Amy said. "Do you like it? Show me how you like it."

"Yes, Miss," Amber whispered. Although embarrassed, she drew her knees up and spread her thighs, revealing her soaked, light-blue panties, which stuck to her pussy, outlining it. She moved her hand over her knickers and squirmed, stroking her swollen, needy slit through the fabric.

"Watch touching yourself and focus on my voice," Amy spoke calmly, letting a new soundless video play in Amber's goggles. It showed Amber naked, wearing only a collar, kneeling on the floor, and masturbating. It was again an extract of one of the videos Amber recorded herself.

"Empty your mind. Focus on your pussy. Your needy pussy makes you feel mindless and useful. You can be only useful and happy when your pussy is needy and wet. You love being needy and wet. Is your pussy happy and wet, Pamsi?" Amy's voice echoed in the earphones.

"Yes, Miss. Very wet," Amber moaned.

"Do you want to by my cute little slut to please me?"

"Yes, Miss," she responded eagerly.

"But to please me, you must always stay horny and wet. Wet and mindless. And to remain wet and mindless, you must not cum. Keep playing with your pussy, touch your nipples and get yourself close to cum. But do not cum! Now, do it for me, Pamsi. Get as close as you can, but when you feel the climax coming, take your hands away! It's how edging feels like. Edging is good for you. The more you edge, the more you please me. But you must never cum. Now edge for me, Pamsi and pull your hands off when you are very close at the edge," Amy ordered.

The blonde followed. Watching herself masturbating in the video loop and listening to her commands, she almost came, and then, moaning and squirming with the sweet pain of denial, she pulled her hands back.

Lying on the soft padding, Amber gasped, writhed, and jerked with unfulfilled desire. Her fingernails dug into the soft towel in frustration. But the orgasm eventually faded, leaving her foggy.

"Now you're needy and wet. Wet and mindless. No worries. No thinking. Just wet, mindless, and safe. You like feeling mindless and safe, don't you, Pamsi?"

"Yes Miss," Amber panted.

Amy let the blonde catch her breath again.

"Now touch yourself again. Stroke your hard nipples, and your throbbing pussy. Keep yourself mindless and wet. No responsibility. No thinking. No worrying. Just happiness of being useful. Useful with no self-respect and no pride. Just needy and mindless. Are you a little mindless plaything, Pamsi?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber whimpered and writhed, stroking her pussy over her panties, making the wet patch on the fabric grow quickly. Using her other hand, she pinched and rubbed her hard nipples. Her tits hurt, but she liked the pain.

"Then keep stroking your wet pussy and make yourself edge again. Empty your mind and follow your need to touch yourself. Make yourself mindless and useful. Make your self-respect slip down and edge for your Mistress again. Be obedient and useful and safe."

Amber followed the demand eagerly, stroking her clit and moaning and quivering. There was nothing more for her but the unbearable need to cum. She felt mindless and dizzy with desire. Listening to Amy's voice, she got herself to the brink of climax and how her Mistress demanded she let it slip again.

Amy praised her and kept talking. And after a few minutes, she let the blonde repeat the edging for a third time. She watched Amber stroke her pussy frantically and pinch her nipples. Her mouth was open again, and Amber moved her tongue over her plump lips to let it hang out as the orgasm approached quickly. She whimpered loudly, and the need to cum was so bad that tears began to flow down her cheeks, but she obeyed Mistress' commands and pulled her hands off.

The towel under Amber became damp with the squirt that poured down her crotch each time she almost came. Also, her panties were completely soaked through. Only the waistband area seemed still dry.

Amy was prepared for Amber wetting herself, or better said, she hoped it happened. But she had planned it at the end of the session. She wasn't supposed to see the blonde squirting here and there. Nevertheless, the sight intrigued and stimulated her.

The next soundless video appeared. As the previous one, caught in a loop, Amber saw herself naked, wearing a collar, and humping a pillow on the floor. While her eyes were rolled back, her mouth was open, and her tongue hung out.

1...345678