The Local Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber's arms lay restless and shaking at her sides, and Amy noticed that Amber couldn't wait to play with herself again.

"This is how you look like, Pamsi. Mindless and wet, wet and needy. Look at yourself and tell me how you feel, Pamsi," Amy demanded.

"I... feel mindless... and needy...," the blonde moaned.

"You see degrading yourself. And degrading yourself means no respect. Do you want respect, or do you want to touch your needy pussy again?"

"I want to touch my needy pussy again, Miss," Amber responded, trembling.

"Beg me to allow you to humiliate yourself more. Beg me to let you touch your needy pussy!"

"Please, Miss, please may I humiliate myself. May I touch my wet, needy pussy, please?" Amber begged, squirming, compressing, and opening her thighs again.

"You may touch yourself. Watch Pamsi degrading herself in the video. Watch yourself being useful and happy," Amy demanded, playing another video where Amber, still on her knees, humped her ass on a suction cup dildo mounted to the floor. "No self-respect, just needy and mindless. Being mindless and needy makes you want to degrade yourself. And only when degrading yourself more you get the attention of your Mistress. Do you love to humiliate yourself for my attention, Pamsi?"

"Yes, Miss, I... I want to de... I want... I want to degrade myself," Amber stuttered again while rubbing her pussy and pinching her nipples.

"The more you degrade yourself, the more humiliation you need. The more humiliated you are, the more attention you get. Do you want my attention? Do you want me to humiliate you more, Pamsi?"

"Yes, Miss!" Amer whimpered and squirmed on the lounger.

"Look at yourself, pushing the big cock into your ass, neglecting your wet cunt. Watch yourself getting more attention the more you get humiliated. Do you want me to humiliate you verbally, Pamsi?"

"Yes!" Amber hissed. "Call me... stupid, Miss...," she moaned.

"What more, stupid slut? What humiliation makes you wet and needy? Look at yourself and tell me what you need to make your pussy wet!"

Amber felt a rush of shame and heat spreading over her body and face, making her blood rush and her cheeks glow. And even if aware of her depraved behavior, she craved more. The arousal, the desire, the hormones which flooded her mind screamed for more!

"When... when you laugh at me...," Amber whimpered, stroking her clit and approaching the next climax.

Amber laughed into the microphone and watched Amber's body immediately respond, quivering and writhing.

"Like that, laughing and ridiculing you. Exposing you and making you a laughing stock in front of... Lucas, shaming you in front of others?"

"Oh, yes, yes, Miss!" Amber moaned loudly. "I want you to slap me in the face in front of others!"

"In front of your friends, Mackenzie and Julie? And others?"

"Oh, yes, yes, please slap me in the face, Miss! Make my friends laugh at me!" Amber moaned. "I want them to see what makes me wet!"

"I will slap you and call you a stupid slut or idiot in front of everyone. Do you want me to? Are you a big-titted idiot to humiliate and laugh at?"

"Yes, please, Miss, yes... I am a big-titted idiot to laugh at!" Amber whined now.

"Now, keep watching yourself; humiliate yourself! Think you would degrade yourself like this in front of others. And edge for me! Make yourself feel useful and edge like a good slut, but do not cum!" Amy said and began to laugh at Amber, insulting her verbally.

With her imagination full of the most mortifying beats, Amber eventually brought herself to the edge of a climax for the fourth time. As instructed by Amy, even if quite reluctantly, she pulled her hands away from her needy pussy. But it didn't let her body stop craving. She squirted again without ever going over the brink, soaking the towel with her juices and digging her nails into the terry.

Amy watched Amber lying, sweating, restless, and fluttering, whimpering quietly. She wondered how many sessions she would need to program her little slave girl into a truly mindless doll. By then, she also asked herself if what she was doing was some form of gaslighting. Only that Amber actually wanted it.

"Good girl," Amy spoke to the microphone. "You are a good girl," she repeated and told her what an obedient and horny little slut was and how pleased she was with her.

As a psychology student, Amy wondered if she was already good enough with NLP to anchor a trigger in Amber's mind. Her whole project work was based on her ability to prove it. Of course, she assumed that one session wouldn't be sufficient to complete the goal, but she considered the effort part of her academic research and knew to be patient with her expectations.

After a minute or two, as Amber's breathing calmed, Amy went to the last part of the session. She made a picture of bright red designer pumps slide into Amber's view.

"Are the red pumps beautiful, Pamsi?" Came the question.

"Yes... very beautiful, Miss," Amber responded with a hoarse voice. Her hands were still trembling. And even if she tried to focus on the shoes, she couldn't stop thinking about touching her pussy again.

"Yes, they are. Especially when worn by a beautiful, strong woman," Saying this, Amber switched to the very first picture of herself wearing the red pumps. Then, slowly, she let the other photos slide into Amber's view. Pictures of models found on the internet. All of them also wore similar shoes. "A beautiful woman wearing red pumps is the only one who can allow you to cum, Pamsi. Would you love to cum?" She continued talking.

"Oh yes, please, Miss! Please let me cum!" Amber begged.

"Focus on the shoes, Pamsi. You can only beg a beautiful, strong woman wearing red pumps. Would you love to kiss her shoes and beg for persmission to cum?"

"Yes, Miss... may I touch myself, please?" The needy blonde moaned.

"But if you touch yourself, none will respect you, Pamsi."

"I don't... deserve respect, I don't... may I touch myself? Please, Miss, may I touch myself?" Amber whimpered.

"Yes, you may touch your needy pussy and play with your tits, make yourself needy and mindless. Show me how humble and pathetic you are."

"Yes, yes... thank you, Miss," Amber whined and stroked her clit. She moved her hand under the waistband and made her pussy make sloppy noises again while pinching her nipples with the other hand.

Amy mentioned the shoes again, making Amber focus on the slowly sliding pictures and her words.

"Would you crawl to her feet and degrade yourself? Whimper and beg her to let you kiss the shoes and permit you to cum?"

"Yes, Miss, I want to crawl and beg!" Amber whimpered, hopefully. "Please let me beg!"

"When you crawl and whimper like a dog, Pamsi, you must show your Mistress how excited you are. And what does and little bitch do when she's excited? She wets herself. Show me what an excited and eager little bitch you are, Pamsi. Let yourself go and pee for your Mistress!"

Amy considered the beautiful girl with the goggles and headphones on her head, laying there with her wide-spread thighs, needy and wet. With her mouth open, her tongue out, and whimpering. And then she saw Amber's knickers suddenly soaking through as urine poured over her crotch and flowed down into the terry towel.

"Good girl, Pamsi," and reverted the picture to the burning candle. "You are a good girl," she repeated. "Now relax and follow my voice. You have been a good, obedient girl. You stay wet and needy to please me. Put your hands aside and take a breath," she continued. Amber could hardly resist the desire to touch her wet slit but calmed slowly down.

"Stretch out your legs. Watch the flame now and relax," continued Amy with a calm voice and soft, relaxing sounds in the background. "When you hear a bell, you will return from your trance and feel needy and useful, like your Mistress wants you to be."

Ten minutes later, Amber sat in the other room and enjoyed a Limo. Her throat felt hoarse. Amy stood barefoot at her desk, typing the last memos on her laptop.

"And how did you like it?" Amy asked, turning to Amber.

"I liked it very much, Miss," Amber smiled shyly. "But... I peed myself," she giggled nervously, ashamed.

"I like to watch you wetting yourself, Pamsi," Amy answered honestly. "It makes you look so small, inferior, and insecure," Amy laughed at her deliberately.

Amber squirmed in her seat, sitting in her soaked-through panties on a fresh towel. Amy's laughter sent a jolt of pleasure down her spine.

"I know you love it too, Pamsi. Because it makes you horny when you wet yourself. It's also humiliating and you love to humiliate yourself for me, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Hm, I thought so. But now, I will show you something," Amy said, went to another room, and returned only a few seconds later, wearing her red high heels. She walked toward Amber, crossing the room gracefully like a catwalk model, presenting her long legs and the glossy red pumps. "Do you like my new red shoes, Pamsi?"

Amber writhed on the seat, and her heart jumped. She remembered the session and the pictures with the red shoes, which immediately made her think of an opportunity to cum.

"They are gorgeous, Miss," Amber said, pressing her thighs.

"Show me how you like them, Pamsi," Amy said, standing a few feet before the sitting blonde. "Come on. Show me how you adore them."

Her still throbbing vagina craved relief, increasing the urge to submit. She sunk from the seat to her knees and crawled slowly toward Amy. While crawling, Amber felt her nipples stiffen and her pussy gushing. She loved to surrender to her beautiful Mistress.

"Oh, Pamsi, you can do better than that," Amy said, teasing her, and stepped back. "I want you lower. Down with your face! Your nipples must scrub on the carpet. And I want you to pant and whimper to show me how much you want it."

Amber lowered her face and tits, making her nipples touch the floor, pushing her ass in the air. She continued to crawl, yet slower, with her mouth open and tongue hanging out.

"Eeeeeh, eeeeh," she whimpered like a dog. She tilted her head and looked up. "May I kiss them, Miss," she moaned as she reached Amy's red pumps.

"You may, slut," Amy answered and noticed how aroused she became. The blonde slut made her wet! Was she so excited because her experiment worked or just because she was so horny? "You may, but what's with your panties, bitch? You wouldn't take a cock in your mouth with your panties on, would you? Aren't my shoes good enough to adore them appropriately?!" Amy scolded her.

"I'm sorry, Miss," Amber blubbered and used both hands to pull her panties down to her knees. With her bare ass on display, she began to lick and lick the pumps and suck on the tips, pushing her ass obscenely in the air. The silver tip of the butt plug glistened between her buttocks. With her face on the carpet, she licked her Mistress shoe's tip.

Besides the almost faded welts from the cane, Amy noticed recognizable palm prints on Amber's pale buttocks. She wondered how and where Lucas had spanked her. Watching Amber wiggle, she lifted the toe of her right shoe.

"Suck it bitch!" she said, and Amber immediately began to suck and slurp, almost deepthroating them.

"No teeth, bitch! The shoes are new!" The black beauty warned Amber because the pumps had been indeed expensive, and she didn't want any scratches on the glossy surface. Nevertheless, she enjoyed the degrading spectacle. "Whimper louder and lick my shoes clean!" Amy ordered.

Amber followed every command, spread her knees as much as her panties allowed, and pushed her ass in the air. She whimpered, licked, and sucked the tips of Amy's shoes while her tits and chin touched the carpet. Then, without being aware of why, she felt the urge to degrade herself more for her Mistress and let herself go.

Towering over the crawling blonde, Amy saw her wiggle and whimper and suck on her shoes and suddenly noticed Amber peeing on the carpet like a dog at her feet. The sight made her so horny she couldn't stand the tension in her loins any longer.

"Come here, slut!" She grabbed Amber's ponytail and dragged her to her desk. She would break her own rules, she knew. "Fuck it," she said to herself, pulled her skirt up, and lowered her panties. Then she bent over the desk. Looking at Amber over the shoulder, she ordered: "Lick my pussy and my ass bitch, make me cum!" She hissed, and Amber did.

Lucky, seeing her Mistress' perfectly toned buttocks, her crack, and her tight pussy, Amber pushed her face between the globes and began to lick.

"Oh, yes, slut. Put your tongue in," the black beauty hissed. "Fuck my ass with your tongue!"

Stroking her clit, Amy quivered with pleasure as Amber's wet tongue entered her ass and licked her. It took only a few minutes, and Amy came, quivering and squirming.

After the mind-blowing orgasm, Amy needed a few seconds to collect herself from the exhausting experience. Amber still kneeled behind her and kissed her cheeks.

"That's really something you're good for, Pamsi," Amy praised her, obviously relaxed and happy. She pulled up her panties and straightened her skirt.

Amber was about to get up when Amy stopped her.

"Stay, bitch! Did I say you may get up? Wait!" She ruled as if Amber were a dog and went to the sink in the corner to freshen herself up. Seeing her face in the mirror, she noticed how flushed and aroused she looked. She dabbed beads of sweat from her forehead, checked her makeup, touched her lips, considered herself in the mirror one last time, and returned to the Amber.

Amber still waited, sitting naked on her haunches. She knew her Mistress would be disappointed otherwise. Moreover, she hoped Amy would allow her to cum.

"Good girl," Amy said and patted Amber's head. Glad to have satisfied her Mistress, Amber straightened into a begging position and started to pant and whimper. "Can make myself cum, Miss? I am so horny. Please!" She begged.

"Not, yet, puppy!" Amy said, smiling at the slave girl. "On Friday, when you stay a good girl. You want to be useful to me. Don't you, Pamsi?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber pouted, disappointed.

"Now, you have to get dressed, but first, we have to clean you up a bit, since you wet yourself like a little girl," Amy said. "Come with me."

Although embarrassed and feeling small, Amber allowed herself to be taken by the hand and led to the sink.

Amy took a fresh terry towel from the drawer, wet it, and wiped Amber's thighs, her butt, then her mound. Eventually, she ran the terry towel between her legs and brushed them gently.

Amber's swollen and throbbing clit made her jitter and squirm each time the rag went over it. Being handled like a child shamed her. Nevertheless, she enjoyed her Mistress' affection and the soft rubbing.

"So, be a good girl now. Get dressed. We have to leave," Amy said, leading Amber to a desk where her bag was. She reached in and took out a set of 5 girly cotton panties printed with princesses and other cartoon characters. Then, the black beauty pulled a pair out of the foil wrapper. "Come on, step in," she ordered, and as the blonde followed, she pulled the knickers up her legs. "You look very cute, Pamsi," Amy commented, making Amber turn. "Since you soil and wet your panties, no big-girl underwear for you anymore. You have these five pairs now, but we go shopping on Thursday, and you get more. Understood, Pamsi?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber answered, feeling her bum and bits wrapped tightly in cotton. She remembered one of the blogger girls writing about panties, and even if embarrassing, she felt her clit tingle with excitement.

"Once you get home, you'll pack up all your panties and bras and donate them. You won't need them anymore," Amy explained, and there was no room for doubt in her voice.

Amber opened her mouth but didn't dare to protest. Under Amy's stern gaze, she pulled her skirt on. Nevertheless, Amy helped her to ease the straps of her restraining bra. The blood flow caused thousands of small stitches that Amber suddenly felt in her breasts. It hurt a little.

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow's session with you. Same place, same time," Amy said.

"Of course, Miss."

"But before you go, Pamsi. There is stil the issue with your punishment for breaking my rules and letting Lucas use you on campus. Am I right?"

Amber lowered her gaze. "Yes, Miss."

"I would now whip you myself, but I can't. It would make Lucas suspicious. You can't tell him it was your aunt again when he saw the marks on your bottom. Can you?"

Amber contemplated. "No, Miss."

"Therefore, he should punish you himself. And you will ask him for a severe punishment. When will you see him again?"

Amber put her mobile off her bag and looked at it.

"He wants to meet me right away, Miss," she answered, according to the messages from Lucas.

"Good. When Lucas fucks you or even lets you suck his dick on campus, you will ask him for punishment for being a shameless slut. Maybe he has mercy on you and won't use you here anymore. But maybe he will just enjoy spanking you," Amy smiled cruelly. "We will see."

"Yes, Miss," Amber answered.

"He didn't punish you yet, or did he?"

"Yesterday... a little," Amber responded.

"Are the palm prints on your bum from the punishment?"

"Yes... I guess," Amber said.

"Then it wasn't even remotely sufficient," Amy declared. "Ask him for a severe spanking over his knees, like a naughty girl," Amy requested.

Amber shivered. The prospect of Lucas seeing her girly panties and pulling them down to spank her made her feel like a naughty girl. And she knew her new knickers would also be soiled until then.

"I will, Miss," Amber promised.

"Until you wet yourself on his knees," Amy urged. "It should be a bit humiliating."

Amber nodded, shivering.

-- Lucas & Amy --

Amy collected her bag and a light jacket from the desk, opened the door, and froze, perplexed. Amber's boyfriend, Lucas, stood in front of the door, one hand raised, ready to knock. They just stood there momentarily, staring at each other without saying a word until Amber yanked the door open to see what her Mistress was staring at.

Amber also stopped, mouth open in surprise.

Lucas wasn't an expert on women, but he immediately knew whatever Amber had been doing with the black girl, it wasn't learning. At least not only that. Amber's face still glowed, while the black girl seemed so remarkably fulfilled to him. And the room smelled of sex.

He should maybe have been mad at Amber and the weird situation, but he felt no anger. Was it because he caught her with another woman? He wondered. While standing there consternated, he looked at the cocoa-skinned beauty who intrigued him. Her green eyes especially looked like those of a cat. Beautiful, intelligent, and challenging.

"Wrong place, wrong time, I guess," he said with a sad smile.

First motionless, Amy quickly recovered, and her confidence returned.

"I think we owe you an explanation," she said with an innocent smile, stepped back, and invited him in. "Please," she added.

Lucas accepted the invitation. Inside, he leaned on the edge of a desk and looked at the two women.

"Before we start, would you like to drink something? Water, coffee, tea?"

"Jack Daniel's?" Lucas answered dryly.

"I can't help with that," Amy laughed. It was remarkable that you immediately liked some people and not others. And Lucas had something she wanted quite apart from his looks. Perhaps it was his calm, considered demeanor that drew her. And at the same time, she wondered why a guy like him dated a bimbo like Amber anyway. Although, actually, she knew why. Amber was hot. Her plump lips, big blue eyes, and cute button nose made her a classic American beauty. And while she was petite, her DD breasts were big, and her apple butt was hot enough to eat. Men just didn't overlook such girls.

1...345678