The Local Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber's expression became a mix of shame because of the words, fear of being rejected by her Mistress, embarrassment because Amy knew what she needed, and everything in between. "I... I...," Amber stammered while looking at the floor, unable to find the right words.

"No courage anymore? Hm? Go back to mommy, slut!" Said the black beauty while Amber stood rooted to the spot without saying anything. "Go out!" She shouted, pointing to the exit.

But Amber didn't walk away. Instead, she removed her jacket and let it fall to the floor.

"I'm sorry, Miss. I don't want you to doubt me," she blubbered, unbuttoning her skirt.

She let it slide down her legs and sunk to her knees, then crawled to her Mistress's feet, looked into Amy's eyes for a few seconds, then lowered her head and began licking the black girl's pumps, whimpering like a dog. She put her chest and head as low as she could, dragging her stiff nipples over the carpet. While licking her Mistress' shoes, she pushed her ass high in the air. The blonde beauty wanted to be lewd and obscene for her Mistress. Amy was right. She knew. Deep down in her mind, she had already made the decision days ago.

"I'm sorry for bothering you with my stupid things, Miss," she panted between the kisses she placed on the faux leather. "I am such an idiot. I'm sorry. And you are right. I don't need respect. I don't want to think. Just do what I'm told. I promise, Miss, I want to be your obedient maid. Please, don't reject me. Please make me a sex object, a sex puppet, or whatever you wish. Pretty please, Mistress," she begged while licking the shoes.

Looking at the blonde beauty crawling at her feet, pushing out her perfect bubble butt in the air, aroused Amy within seconds. Even bleached, the caning welts were still visible on the pale skin. Amber had a sexy body just made for sex. And she had a unique slutty and submissive attitude, what Amy loved. She didn't want to lose her either but felt the urge to punish the slut. She would love to spank or, better, use a cane or whip her with the long ruler, but there wasn't time for playing. She had something different in mind. She grabbed Amber by her ponytail and raised her to her knees. And without a second thought, she slapped the blonde hard across the face.

"I don't like when you make me angry, slut!" Amy hissed.

"I'm sorry Miss, may I have another one," she asked humbly, and Amy slapped her again.

"Thank you, Miss," she whimpered, hanging humbly in Amy's grip like a rag doll. She knew she would allow Amy to do anything with her. "I promise, I'll never ever question your decisions, Miss," whimpered Amber, looking into Amy's eyes. Then, to emphasize her submissiveness, she decided to debase herself more. She raised her hands into the doggy begging position, opened her mouth, lolled her tongue out, and began to pant, whimpering audibly. "I am sorry for being such a stupid bitch, Miss. Please forgive me!" She stammered.

"No questioning, no thinking, no hesitating. Just do what you're being told!"

"No, I mean, yes, Miss. I promise!" Then she remembered the video she had recorded for her Mistress. "I even recorded a video for you, Miss. To show you what a humiliation slut I am and how much I need you."

"Get up," said Amy, releasing her hair and helping her up. As if the awkward conversation had never happened, Amy smiled. "Do you want to show it to me now?" She asked nicely.

"Yes, Miss," Amber nodded and offered Amy her mobile.

"No. I want you to send it to me, and then we will watch it on the big screen," the black beauty said, pointing to the big TV on the wall.

A wave of shame washed over her as she remembered what the record was about. But the shiver reached down between her legs, making her clit throb. Amy's cell phone beeped a few seconds later, acknowledging receipt of the new message.

"No way back, slut," Amber thought as she heard the sound and picked up her skirt from the floor to put it on while her Mistress clicked on her laptop.

Amy needed another few seconds to transfer the record to her laptop and connect it to the big screen. Meanwhile, Amber became conscious of her almost naked state and asked herself what would happen if anybody knocked at the door.

"Hello, my name is Amber, but my Mistress Amy calls me Pamsi," she heard a voice as the video on the screen started. Secretly, she glanced at Amy, who turned to the screen and watched the video, concentrating. She was ashamed but also proud of herself, hoping she pleased her Mistress.

Amy looked her the blonde slut fascinated and loved the record from the first sequence. She had to admit that even if ridiculous and slutty, Amber had courage. While stripping off her baby doll and her panties, Amber continued talking. Within seconds, her constrained, bloodshot breasts bounced in front of her as she moved.

"I'm still a college student, but it's not my faith, I guess. The only thing I am good for is sucking cock and licking pussy. My place is at my Mistress's feet as her docile maid. You must know I am a humiliation slut, and love being degraded. It makes my pussy wet. Wanna see?" Saying it, Amber pulled her panties down and showed the big, wet patch in her panties. Then, looking directly into the camera, she continued: "Mistress, I want you to degrade, punish, ridicule, and humiliate me. I want you to make me cry with shame and pain because that makes me wet. I deserve it because I'm so hopelessly pathetic."

Then Amber took a bright red lipstick and a mirror and wrote 'IDIOT' in capital letters on her forehead. Smiling to the camera, she added. "My Mistress calls me often a big-titted idiot because I really am. I have no pride or self-respect," she said, approaching the camera and adjusting the angle. Finally, Amber stepped back, positioned a big, black suction cap dildo on the floor, and slowly impaled herself on it, pushing it deep into her rear hole. With her wide-spread legs, it was obvious how wet she was and how the big toy had disappeared into her ass. Amy, meanwhile, was impressed by how fast the blonde slut got used to such big toys.

While bouncing up and down on the fake cock, Amber held her hands in a begging position and put her tongue out. She panted audibly, drooled, and whimpered like a bitch in heat while the arousal flushed her body. Her face blushed with every second, and her eyes rolled up. The next moment, a few squirts of urine splashed between her legs.

Amy watched spellbound as Amber humiliated herself, and it aroused her much. She soon noticed that her face was blushing, too.

Close to an orgasm, the blonde slut whimpered, moaned, and bobbed frantically, and it saw like she would cum. However, she stopped suddenly and let the dildo slide out of her ass.

"I'm not allowed to cum," Amber giggled and went to her knees beside the fake cock. "Only my Mistress can fuck my cunt. Others must use my ass. My Mistress says that an airhead like me shouldn't get pregnant," the blonde giggled again. "And now I must clean the cock, as I always have to." Then she lowered her face and began to deepthroat the dildo, drooling and gagging audibly.

A little disgusted but fascinated, her Mistress watched as Amber deepthroated and slurped on the fake cock that had just been in her ass seconds ago.

When Amber stopped, her makeup was smudged from tears, and her face was covered in saliva. She just looked into the camera for a few long seconds, then addressed Amy.

"Miss, I will show you how little self-respect I have now."

"Now?" Amy wondered. "You have not a bit of dignity, girl," she thought.

This saying, Amber rolled on her back and rested on her shoulder blades. She pushed her legs in the air, leaning her back against the side of the bed, making her spread legs hang over her head. Her pussy was right over her face, as after a short moment, the first drips of pee splashed into her opened mouth, then spurts of urine covered her face, hair, and the floor.

"Oh, my God!" Amy gasped, covering her mouth with her hand, and turned to Amber. "You have really no shame, have you slut?" She chuckled.

Wet and messy, Amber eventually rolled on her belly and looked into the camera. "I hope I could show you how much I want you to make me dirty things, Miss."

The video ended. Amy turned off the screen and glanced at Amber.

"I'm impressed, Pamsi," Amy praised her. "What made you do it?"

"I... just wanted to show you that... I didn't change my mind, Miss," Amber answered honestly.

"Well, thank you, Pamsi. I will add it to the collection of my 'Humiliation of Pamsi' videos," Amy answered and contemplated. "Sometimes you make the impression as if you feared the consequences. And sometimes, you seem like you can't get enough like now. You know what? I told you once to take you to the 'Warren Center,' do you remember?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber answered.

"Well, we will buy you some new clothes I would like to see on you, and... there will be one or another opportunity to humiliate you in public. I want you to show off a bit and you will comply like a good little doll, won't you, Pamsi?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber answered, and her imagination began working again.

"Good girl," Amy praised her again.

"Thank you, and... I love you, Miss," Amber said.

"I know, Pamsi," she cooed. "But before we leave... You didn't ask me to check your panties, did you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Miss. Would you please check my panties... and punish me when wet," she answered, trying to make it as submissive as possible.

"That was almost perfect, my little doll," said Amy, satisfied. "I love your eagerness to please me. But let's introduce a new ritual. The first was the princess's kiss. I'll call this one a princess's request. From now on, when you want me to ask or do something, you'll curtsy in front of me like a good girl and politely make your request. Not on campus, of course, but everywhere else," she said with a smirk on her lips. "Do you know how to curtsy?"

"Yes, Miss," said Amber eagerly. "I still know it from the ballet classes," she added and curtsied with amazing grace, keeping balance and lowering her gaze to the floor.

"Wow, how beautiful," commented Amy. "Would you please make it again, but this time lifting your skirt at the sides with your hands. Just enough to show your panties. And while doing it, look into my eyes and make your request."

Amber blushed but did as ordered. She curtsied again, lifting the hem and showing a glimpse of her pink, frilly panties. "Would you please check my panties, Miss?"

"Pull them down a bit and show me how messy they are," the ebony beauty ordered.

Amber pulled her panties down to her thighs and spread the fabric, showing the wet, slimy gusset.

With guilty eyes, she looked at her Mistress.

"You are a shameless slut, who can't control herself," said Amy and slapped Amber across the face. It was a quick, symbolic slap, not to hurt but to humiliate her. Then followed another one as a demonstration of authority. Amber didn't even guess that Amy had already started programming and conditioning her.

Amber had now received four slaps, and the left side of her face was burning. She always found face slapping particularly degrading, which was her favorite form of punishment.

"What do you say for punishing you?"

"Thank you, Miss," the blonde answered.

"Before you go, show me your beautiful tits," Amy said. She loved to see those boobies restrained.

Amber obediently unbuttoned her shirt and showed Mistress her bulging, reddened tits and the small hard nipples, which invited her to pinch them. Amy stoked the swollen, warm globes, made them bounce, and eventually squeezed the erected nipples using both hands. She watched the blonde becoming horny in no time. She stood in front of her with her arms hanging limply down, allowing Amy to tease her. Amber began to moan and opened her mouth while her eyes rolled up. The black beauty pulled her hands back.

"Oh, Miss, I am so horny," Amber whimpered. "May a cum, please."

"Don't be stupid, slut. It's your what, second day?" She answered. "But I like your tits bound to like this. I want you to make it your daily routine, understood?"

"But everyone stares at my tits, Miss. The professors will notice because my nips poke through...," she tried to convince Amy.

"When you continue complaining, I'll let you cut out holes in your tops and let you walk like that. Do you want that?"

"No, Miss," Amber answered.

"So, no more complains," she said sternly. "I want you to smile and look happy. You are my little doll. Be proud of it." And Amber began to smile. "There we go!" Amy smiled also. "Now, give me a goodbye kiss and return to the lectures."

Once more, Amber provided the princess with a kiss. "I love you, Miss," she said happily, then collected her bag from the floor.

"Oh, and come tomorrow around 5.00 PM to the laboratory again. I want to start my NLP study, and you are my guinea pig," Amy smiled. "After all, you are my little pig. Aren't you?

Amber had no idea what NLP was, but she didn't care. She wanted to be helpful or better useful, she thought wickedly, driven by her dripping desire. She met her mistress' gaze.

"Oink, oink!" Amber oinked playfully and giggled as she disappeared behind the door.

"Little pig, little pig," Amy said to herself. "You'll be surprised how much you'll like it."

-- Easy Girl --

On her way, Amber went to the restroom

"Everything okay," asked Mackenzie on the way to the lecture hall. "You look a little... flushed," she remarked but didn't dare to ask, seeing Amber's left cheek redder than the other.

"Oh, it was just pretty hot there," Amber answered, bashful, fearing that her sexual arousal was evident.

"Was it at least interesting? What kind of project is it?" Asked Mackenzie again. She seemed to suspect that Amber wasn't telling the truth.

"It could have been worse," responded Amber, smiling. Then she remembered Amy mentioning something. "NPL... NFL," she contemplated but couldn't remember the exact phrase. "It calls NPL or something like that."

"Never heard," Mackenzie answered.

"Could we please talk about something different than college," joined Julie, rolling her eyes.

Although the mathematics professor appeared, the voices in the corridor grew quieter. The students poured into the lecture hall.

Amber returned to her nasty thoughts. She couldn't stop thinking about touching herself. Her mind swirled around her throbbing clit, and she caught herself pressing the thighs together every now and then.

In the lecture, she didn't get anything. She had to focus not to rub her clit too obviously on the stool she sat on. Her thoughts were interrupted by a beeping tone from her cell phone. It was a message from Lucas, to meet him after the lessons.

"Think about the test. We'll be writing soon," the professor reminded the students, pulling Amber out of her thoughts.

Amber didn't even realize what he had said. She just couldn't wait to leave the auditorium. She rushed outside and looked around but couldn't spot Lucas among the students.

"Let's go to the cafeteria," Julie suggested, looking at Amber.

"Oh, I am not sure, I have to meet someone...," she answered.

"Someone? A male someone?" smirked Mackenzie.

"A male and handsome someone?" Julie joined the question. "I bet he is a hot guy, as horny as you're looking," added Julie with a wicked smile, making Amber's face reddening.

"Not so shy," Mackenzie mocked Amber. "We both know how needy you are, running the whole day without a bra."

Both girls laughed openly at Amber's embarrassment, which mortified the blonde even more as her clit responded with a slight tingle.

"Oh, do we embarrass you?" Julie chuckled. "That was not our intention," she added, obviously lying, but she hugged Amber. "Don't pout, okay? We just wanted to tease you a little," she said.

"Okay," Amber answered and knew instinctively that she had lost the leadership of her clique. Even if still playful, her friends no longer looked up to her but treated her like a dummy.

Her mobile beeped again, and she was glad for the distraction. "See you in the cafeteria," was the message from Lucas.

Amber took a deep breath, trying to regain a little self-confidence again.

"Well, he is there," she said to her friends, smiling. "Do you want to meet him?" Her friends would find out sooner or later anyway, so why not, Amber thought. She could also show off a bit. Lucas was indeed a hot guy. "Let's go. I would like to have a cappuccino," she added.

"Sure, we want!" Both girls said simultaneously.

On the way, they met three other students from the math lecture, and together they went on.

The cafeteria was large, located in the old main building where psychology had been taught. With many chill-out areas, sofas, large cushions, tables, and chairs, it was a popular place for many students to hang out. A hubbub of voices filled the room.

Luckily, as Julie, Mackenzie, Amber, and the others approached the table corner, another group of students was about to get up from their chairs and leave.

"Could we have the table?" Amber asked, friendly.

"Sure," answered a handsome guy, winked at her, and offered her the chair. "Here you are," he added, in a flirting undertone.

"Thank you," Amber answered in the same fashion, with a bright smile. She knew she'd always had that effect on guys and was glad that hadn't changed.

Nevertheless, she felt a little bit nervous. An exciting tingling ran down her bare thighs because she knew that Lucas would appear at any moment.

She took off her jeans jacket and hung it over the backrest. She knew she had to become used to it because that's what Amy wanted. As she sat down, she noticed Mackenzie smirking. She remembered again that she had no bra on, and a thrill ran down her spine as she recalled her friend's remark in the lecture before. To make it worse, her nips hardened, apparently under the fabric. The restraints weren't too strict, but her tits started to hurt a little after so many hours.

As she noticed Julie's smiling at someone, Amber turned her head.

"Hello, everyone!" said Lucas with a bright smile, approaching. He grabbed a chair and sat right next to Amber.

Besides Julie and Mackenzie, the others didn't know Lucas, so Amber introduced him to everyone. It hadn't escaped her notice that Lucas aroused the interest of most female students. But Julie seemed particularly interested in him. She always looked at him with big brown eyes hanging on his lips and giggling at the slightest joke.

You little bitch! Thought Amber, seeing Julie trying apparently to flirt with her boyfriend in her presence. On the other hand, she enjoyed the envious gazes of other girls and was very fond of Lucas. Sure, he was outwardly a dream of a man, but it amazed her that he could be so articulate, charming, and funny.

She didn't know if it was his personality, his voice, or maybe the glances of other women, but sitting next to him, smelling his scent, made her soaping pussy clench. Or did it happen because she had been horny already as hell? As the conversation and laughter continued, Amber took Lucas's hand and placed it on her thigh.

Her heart drummed in her chest as she looked surreptitiously around, where many fellow students laughed and chatted. Lucas was not long in coming. His fingers slipped under her pleated skirt, and his fingertips reached the silk of her panties.

Feeling his hand on her thigh alone made her skin tingle and her pussy gush. Although, as he touched her hot sex, she almost jumped in surprise. Luckily, none seemed to notice, she thought. Soon she felt her face flushing with arousal while his fingers lightly brushed over her clit. Within minutes, she quivered with lust and tried hard not to moan, and she felt the wet fabric stick to her bald lips. Then she noticed scornful looks from a female student sitting diagonally before her and straightened up in her seat.

123456...8