The Local Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if it's such good news. I would be happier if you stayed here," Amy declared.

"You are a big girl Amy. And you can visit me anytime there. You're always welcome. And, of course, I will come along every now and then." Roman explained, contemplated, and then continued. "You won't have to worry about anything regarding the estate. You only have to take care of the maintenance in case something breaks. I'll pay the gardener in advance too. Anyway, I set up an account for you to pay Camila and other smaller costs."

"Camila? Won't she come with you?" Amy wondered.

"No. Camila wants to stay in LA. And she wants to stay here with you," Roman explained and shrugged.

"Why that?"

"She thinks you're beautiful and has never worked for a woman before," the Millionaire added, emphasizing the word 'work.' He smirked mischievously. "Don't look at me like that. You have a strong personality, and you're a beauty. And Camila has certain preferences. She knows you're not much different than me, like father, like daughter."

He laughed, making Amy shake her head but also smile. Roman was clever, and she felt he had an inkling of what she was into and what her sexual preferences were.

"And the second good news is," Roman pulled Amy out of her thoughts. "I want to sign over the sex shop to you." Amy opened her mouth with astonishment but wasn't able to say anything. "I kept it for this one reason only. You take good care of it. And I no longer have time to renovate and expand the basement room. But you can do that."

"Oh my God, you really mean it, don't you?" Amy said, completely overwhelmed as her eyes watered. "I didn't deserve that," she said.

"You do, sweetheart, you do," Roman said and took her in her Arms. "But let's talk about a few details," he whispered.

And it took another hour before Roman explained how he had imagined the whole process. They talked briefly about notaries and appointments, and finally, when everything was discussed, they clinked glasses with a single malt that Camila served them.

Amy hated the taste of pure alcohol, no matter how expensive it was, but didn't want to deprive Roman, so she drank a little bit of the awful-tasting drink.

Roman drank more than two glasses, though, only while they were talking.

When Amy finally stood by the front door and said goodbye to Roman, he called Camila again.

"Camila, would you please come over here?" When the slender Latina arrived, Roman looked into her eyes. "Camila, you want to stay here, and you want Amy to be your new Mistress. So I thought you'd ask her yourself."

Camila curtsied slightly. "I would be happy to work for you, Mistress. Of course, if you want me," she said meekly, lowering her gaze.

Amy felt a rush of heat rise in her body. She recognized the Latina's body language and countenance. Camila wasn't an innocent girl who just wanted to keep her job, and Amy understood it. She had seen that particular expression on Amber before.

Looking at the street in front of her, illuminated by headlights, Amy felt tired from the events of the day, but at the same time, she felt very excited and happy. The sex shop would soon be hers alone, and she would live in Roman's beautiful estate. It all sounded like a dream. As she did so, she thought of Amber and wondered if her little slave girl should move in with her. And she considered what roles Camila and Amber would take on. She had an idea.

To be continued...

1...345678