The Local Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I think we should leave," Amber stated, surprised by her hoarse voice. She cleared her throat. "I still have some errands to run," she added. "We have to."

"Well then..." Lucas answered and kissed her.

As Amber put on her jacket, her breasts swayed under the blouse, which didn't go unnoticed by the other students, but none dared to say anything. She also caught Mackenzie grinning knowingly at her. God, the bitch knows I'm going to let him fuck me, Amber thought. But she acted like nothing had happened, satisfied that she had completed one of the tasks on the list.

They said goodbye to the group and walked away.

"Don't you mind if I feel you up in front of your friends," Lucas asked as they walked down a corridor. His dick bulged under his jeans. But Amber smiled only and took the lead because she knew a corner where they could be undisturbed. She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't wait to kiss and feel him. They head for the old part of the building.

They turned into an empty corridor and went a little further. Holding Lucas' hand, Amber led him into a blind corner, where nobody ever got lost. She couldn't stand the tension anymore! She grabbed his t-shirt, leaned against the wall, and pulled him to her.

"No, Daddy, I like when you grope me," she moaned into his neck as his hand slid under her pleated skirt and between her legs.

"You like being the college slut, hm?" he murmured as his hands moved behind her and seized her bubble butt. "Wanting everyone to think you are a little bimbo?" he added.

Amber's clit throbbed with lust as Lucas' hand slid under her panties, and his fingers ran between her puffy, wet folds.

"God, she is so fucking wet," he thought.

"They consider me a little dummy anyway, Daddy," she whispered, looking into his eyes. "And I want to be your bimbo slut!"

Saying it, she moved her hand over his pants bulge, feeling the hard through the fabric.

"But bimbo sluts are supposed to be little dum-dums with damp panties. Do you want to be my little dum-dum?" he panted.

Their lips met and melted in a sensual kiss.

"Do you want to have a girlfriend who is a little dum-dum, Daddy..." Amber thrust a hot breath into his mouth.

"I might even like the idea," he responded as his hands kneaded her round buttocks under the skirt. At that moment, his fingers discovered the butt plug stuck in Amber's ass! "What's that?" he smiled, looking into her eyes.

"It's for you, Daddy," Amber moaned. She knew it was a little lie, but she guessed he wouldn't mind even if he knew. "I want my ass to be always ready for your cock, Daddy!" she panted.

"And what's with your little cunt, slut?" he asked, wanting to insert his fingers into her wet hole. But Amber stopped him.

"Please do not your penis in my no-no-hole, Daddy," she answered with a little girl's voice. "Stupid little whores take only up in the ass... I must not cum, Daddy... and I shouldn't get pregnant," she giggled.

"You dirty little whore!" he hissed and looked around for a corner where he could fuck her. Discovering a door under the stairs, he grabbed Amber's hand and dragged her behind.

Anticipating his intentions, Amber tried to stop him.

"Please, Daddy, not here. We can go to my place, and you can fuck me as long as you want, but not at college," she almost begged.

"Why not?" Lucas wondered. "Nobody's here. None will know. And... you want to be my bimbo anyway. And bimbos are obedient, aren't they?"

"Yes, Daddy, but," she trailed off because she couldn't tell him why she shouldn't. "And she was too horny and too weak to resist."

Lucas grabbed the handle, and luckily, the door wasn't locked. Behind it was a fairly large storage room. It was hot inside and the air stale, but Lucas didn't mind. A single little bulb hung down from the ceil. He switched the light on and closed the door. There was nothing in it besides several buckets, brooms, mops, and a few other things.

Horny as he was, Lucas grabbed Amber's high ponytail and pushed her face to the wall. He wasn't seriously rough, just determined. He pressed her face laterally against the wooden fence, kissed her, and pushed his hand under her skirt.

"Now I'll fuck your ass, little slut!" he whispered, yanking her panties down.

"Yes, Daddy!" Amber moaned with her face on the wall, enjoying his rude manners and dirty words.

As his fingers slid between her ass cheeks, Amber parted her thighs and arched her back.

"I love the marks on your bottom," he said, admiring the caning welts across her milky, soft skin. "As a bad girl as you are, I should spank you by myself," he added.

Amber quivered with sexual craving. She turned her head to him.

"Oh yes, Daddy. Spank me, please!" she panted.

Lucas didn't need further prompting. He pulled the hem of her skirt up and pushed it behind the waistband, exposing her panty-clad bubble butt. Then he yanked her panties down to her knees. The expectation of what was to come made Amber's cunt leak.

Lucas brushed with his fingertips over her naked bottom, then smacked her hard, again and again. The smacks echoed in the room. The air became humid, and Amber felt sweat on her body.

"Harder!" she ordered, and Lucas smacked and increased his strength, slapping her naked buttocks really hard now. "Harder!" she whined with pain and arousal.

"Stick your ass out, whore!" Lucas ordered, and as she bent farther down, he began spanking her as hard as possible.

His paw landed on her round buttocks, alternating left and right with each blow. Her milky skin turned red quickly. Even in the faint light, he could see his palm prints on Amber's bottom.

"Is it enough, slut?" he asked, moving his fingertips over her bruised skin.

Amber whimpered, and tears welled up in her eyes, but she was about to break the rule she knew. And such behavior should have consequences.

"Make me cry, Daddy," she said, remembering Amy's words. Her guilt spoke through her. She knew she validated Amy's rules and deserved the punishment anyway.

Lucas pushed her back, making Amber stock out her bottom more. Then, he smacked her already dark red bottom with his large hand until Amber began to sob. He then immediately stopped spanking her. His lips touched her teary cheek, kissing her as his hand slid between her legs. He stroked her clit until Amber began to writhe. Then his fingers felt out the butt plug again.

She gasped with pleasure as he pulled the plug out of her ass.

"Open your mouth, slut!" he hissed, and as Amber followed obediently, he pushed the toy between her lips. "Hold it there until I cum, whore!"

Amber still sobbed a little, but the rough action made her quickly forget the pain. He handled her like a whore, and she loved it!

Using her thick pussy juices, Lucas lubricated the glans of his cock, then put it at her slightly dilated hole and pushed a little. Without much pressure, her asshole opened, and she swallowed his member inch by inch.

"Mmmm!" Amber moaned with the butt plug in her mouth as she felt him slide into her and grow inside.

His initially slow movements became now faster as his arousal grew. Every now and then, he slapped Amber's ass, making her groan into the gag.

"Oh yes, you fucking whore! Push your ass out!" He panted.

Amber bent a little more and arched her back, making him invade deeper into her. Shiver after shiver went down her spine!

"Mmm, mmmgh!" she groaned, frustrated and steadily on the verge of orgasm. Her pussy juices run down her thighs.

Nevertheless, her masochistic side enjoyed her desperate state. Her alter ego wanted her to squirm and moan, unfulfilled and needy.

"No cummies for you, whore!" her inner slut talked to her. "You are only a stupid little cum dump!"

Lucas thrust his dick into her, moving fast now. In and out - his body slammed against Amber's stretched-out buttocks. He panted heavily and tensed as the climax swept over him, making him spurt his jizz deep into Amber's ass.

Feeling Lucas' throbbing cock and then the hot semen inside her bowels made Amber almost cum herself! Her muffled moans echoed in the small room as she squirmed, frustrated.

Soon, Lucas' movements inside her slowed and eventually stopped. Amber's face was wet with sweat.

Lucas reached for the butt plug in her mouth and pulled it out. A gush of saliva dribbled off her mouth.

"We don't want you to leak cum to the floor when we leave, do we?" He said, slapping her ass and turning her over to face him.

"No, Daddy," Amber answered, dazed, still quivering with unfulfilled lust. She felt so horny that even a short touch of her clit would make her explode.

Lucas put his hands on her shoulders. "And now be a good girl. You know what I want you to do?" he suggested, piercing her with his gaze.

With her panties still on her ankles, Amber sunk to her knees before him and looked up. There was nothing more disgusting and slutty than tasting her own ass, she knew, but she loved doing it. Perhaps because it was such a degrading act.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, opened her mouth, and let him shove his cock deep down her throat. Watching into his eyes, Amber deepthroated and sucked him until he became flabby, then she let him slide out of his mouth again.

-- A bit of truth --

Fresh from the shower and smelling of shower gel, Lucas stepped close to Amber and wrapped his hands around her. He was fascinated by his kinky girlfriend. She was so different from his ex. At first, he'd found Amber snooty and rather aloof, but he'd been wrong in his assessment. Lucas was never jealous. Not with his ex and not with Amber either. But it was also partly because he was aware of his own looks. He wasn't overly vain but was conscious of his toned body and male facial features.

He pushed her face into her neck and kissed her passionately while unbuttoning Amber's shirt.

Amber prepared scrambled eggs for both of them and was stirring the pan when he kissed and threw her off. She felt one of his hands fumbling with the buttons of her blouse while the other hand disappeared under her skirt.

Amber pushed the pen with the half-cooked eggs away and turned to him. She was too horny to resist, and even the most delicate touches made her mad with unfulfilled desire.

"Please, let me take a shower, Daddy," she moaned into his mouth as they kissed. "You smell so good, and I stink. I am still full of cum, like a whore," she moaned. The words escaped her mouth before she thought. She liked dirty talking when horny, and she was horny like hell.

"I don't mind," he answered. "My sperm, my whore," he smiled as his finger reached under her shirt, and his fingers found buckles and straps stretched around her breasts. He looked down and considered her bulging, reddened tits. "Did you have that under your shirt the whole time?" He wondered. "I must admit I enjoy everything we do very much, but I do wonder why you're so... I don't know. Your behavior, your clothes, and the way you call me Daddy. I mean, I love it, but do you actually like it? I would like to know what drives you?"

Amber looked up and felt a little sorry for him. He deserved a nice girl, not a horny slut like her. Her bad conscience made her explain to him why she did, at least a part of it.

"I'll tell you something about me, but promise not to judge me," she answered, grabbed his hand, led Lucas to the sofa, pushed him backward, and sat on his knees facing him.

"Yes, I like to call you Daddy because it makes me feel inferior and silly. And when I call you that way when you feel me up, it makes me feel very slutty, which I love a lot," Amber explained, looking deep into his eyes. "I love to feel like a slut, because I am. In fact, I am a humiliation slut. Do you know what I mean by that?"

"I think I have a rough idea," Lucas answered, astonished. He loved to watch rough porn, but he thought that the women only played their slutty, submissive roles.

"I'm submissive. I've always been. And I like being degraded and humiliated. It makes me horny," Amber confessed. Her arousal helped her gather enough courage to tell him about it.

"You mean it in the context of sex?" Lucas asked.

Amber smiled and kissed him. "Yes and no," she said. "Yes, I love being degraded when I'm horny, but in fact, I'm always horny. At least lately," saying this, she grabbed his hand and pushed between her legs. "Can you feel it?"

"I love to feel your wet pussy," he said slowly, but his face showed excitement.

"And that's the reason, Daddy, why I don't want you to make me cum," she moaned as he began playing with her cunt. "Without relief... I am more submissive... and docile.... and distracted," she added. "It makes... me really stupid... because I can't... focus on anything," she stuttered, moaning in between.

"You obviously enjoy being a little dummy," Lucas murmured. "Do you like me to treat you like that? Objectify you and grope you? Talk down to you in front of others, dummy?"

Alarm bells were ringing in her head because she was about to give up control to another person. Still, she couldn't help because Amber's masochistic inner slut savored Lucas's suggestion too much, and her head cinema provided her with perverted, humiliating images of herself.

"Dummy is cute," Amber giggled. "Yes, make me your dummy," she moaned and writhed on his lap. Finally, she slipped off his lap to his left thigh and began to grind her needy pussy on it, moving back and forth.

"What kind of humiliation else turns you on?" Lucas asked, twitching and pinching her hard nipples.

"Everything that's degrading, Daddy," she answered. "It turns me on being called a slut, whore, stupid, cunt," she continued while humping Lucas' thigh, grinding her panty-clad pussy on it. "But dummy is also cute," she chirped.

"And spanking? Do you like to get spanked, like by your aunt Hellen? She caned you because you were a naughty girl, right?" He said.

"Naughty girls always deserve to get spanked, Daddy," Amber moaned into his mouth, kissing him. "You can use your belt when I'm naughty, Daddy."

"And make you cry like a bad girl," he asked, horny. His hard cock throbbed already.

"Yes, Daddy," she said again, looking into his eyes.

"And what we do now dummy?"

"Do you want me to suck your dick, Daddy?"

"Not yet," Lucas answered. "I want you to sit on my cock first," he suggested. "And which hole do I want to fuck?"

"My ass, of course, Daddy," Amber responded, moved the gusset of her wet panties aside, removed the but plug, and threw it to the floor. She felt his semen leaking out of her ass. Slowly moving and swaying her hips, she impaled herself on his hard dick, making him disappear inside her. Her sphincter stretched as his dick filled her. And she realized that she had learned to love the feeling.

As Amber returned from the shower, Lucas had already fallen asleep. She slipped under the blanket to him and huddled up against him. He murmured something, turned to her, put his hand on her hips, and went on sleeping peacefully. A fading, yellowish light from the lanterns glimmered through the bedroom window, bathing the room in twilight. Amber considered Luca's facial features and his strong shoulders. He was hot and a perfect match for a boyfriend or even a husband. It confused her; she contemplated that being with Amy, she loved, admired, and desired her. Yet, being with Lucas on her side, she felt safe and loved that feeling, too. She asked herself again if she could love people simultaneously. Amy was beautiful, strong, self-confident, lovely, and cruel when needed. Exactly what Amber's masochistic self desired.

Lucas, on the other side, was good-looking and caring. And he was a man, of course, thought Amber. He loved to feel his throbbing cock inside and feel her up with sperm. Even if she hoped to feel him filling her vagina one day. And obviously, Lucas was about to learn to satisfy her slutty side the right way. However, she doubted if he could understand her kinky needs long-term. She knew if she had to decide, she would choose Amy, her Mistress. But as long as it went, she would appreciate having both.

-- Friends notice everything --

It was strange for Amber to share her bathroom with someone in the morning. But Lucas appeared quick and unproblematic, so she had enough time for herself - her makeup, hair, and dressing.

With intense but perfectly made makeup and her hair bound into a high ponytail again, she went to the bedroom to dress. Going out to campus again without a bra made shame crawl up her body, but as always, the feeling made her pussy instantly clench with desire.

The denial had a strong effect on her. Amber had noticed it already as she woke up. Because she had slept naked, the inner thighs were wet and slippery with her secretions, and her vagina was swollen. If she only could, she would start to finger herself and cum so many times until she couldn't anymore. But she wasn't allowed.

On the other hand, she noticed that Amy was absolutely right. Her unfulfilled need made her feel more docile and submissive. Also, her shame level slipped, making her inner slut emerge more strongly.

Ready to go out, Amber went to the kitchen to sip coffee. Lucas watched her with desire in his eyes. Her nipples poked slightly through the yellow fabric of her blouse, and her white, short, tennis-style skirt flattered her slim legs. Her ivory pumps on four-inch heels made them look long, even when she was petite.

"I like the love handle," Lucas said, meaning Amber's hairdo. He loved to grab the ponytail while showing his cock deep inside her pretty mouth. "If we had enough time, I would love to see your plump lips wrapped around my cock, dummy," he added. "And I like the ribbon," Lucas commented on the white hair decoration, matching her skirt, bound around the base of her ponytail. "It makes you look kind of innocent but also kinkier," he smiled.

"If you want, we still have a few minutes," Amber proposed. "Do you want to use me, Daddy?"

"Fuck, I'd love, but we can't. I have to be punctual today," Lucas sighed with regret.

"Oh, and by the way, when we are on campus, don't call me Daddy, okay dummy?" He said as they headed to Amber's car.

"And how should I call you?"

"On campus, just Lucas. Maybe I will get another idea later," he said.

As the previous day, Amber could hardly focus on anything in the lectures. Not being able to get relief caused a far-reaching dispersal. Her thoughts were fuzzy, consistently preoccupied with her sexual craving. And as if it wasn't hard enough in itself, there were her nipples constantly rubbing against her blouse when she walked. Without support, her constrained tits jiggled under her shirt. And finally, the butt plug stimulated her every day more. Especially when she sat down, showing it deeper. She couldn't help getting horny at that feeling.

Julie, Mackenzie, and likely some other students registered her slight alternation during the past days. Amber often overheard her friends whispering about her and learned to ignore how they looked at her, but this time, they openly mentioned the issue.

"Not wearing a bra seems to have become a habit," said Julie during the lunch break.

"You seem to enjoy showing off a little," joined Mackenzie.

Amber knew her friend didn't want to be mean. However, she noticed that they didn't respect her like they used to a few days before. The changes in her clothing and demeanor were too noticeable to ignore.

"It's... because Lucas...," Amber stammered. "He likes when I wear something sexy."

Julie chuckled. "All guys like it. All they would want us to run around like sluts, but most of us don't do. Isn't that so?"

Amber wanted to argue like earlier and provide a plausible reason for her behavior, but there was none. At least, she couldn't focus hard enough to find one. She used to have a big mouth, but it dwindled the more she surrendered to her kinky cravings.

123456...8