The Lodge has a Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heeey, can you do us a favor and get these off?" Anna said as she leaned into Emma, kissing her on the neck, "Because things...are...happening..."

Neither of them even waited for an answer. Anna put her hands up on Emma's face, and the two of them began to make out. Emma had her hands on each of Anna's pale thighs, and they slowly slid up and down. Anna scooted her body as close in as possible, pressing herself against Emma and trying to rub her pussy against Emma's. I watched and reached down, gripping the shoulders of Anna's onepiece and sliding it down her arms. Anna maneuvered her arms out of the way and pulled it as far as it would go, leaving it bunched around her stomach.

Emma got a perfect view of Anna's pale, smooth skin, and then slowly leaned in. Anna gave a quiet sigh of relief as Emma slowly began to kiss her along the chest, ending with some further attention to one of Anna's nipples. Anna's hand wrapped around Emma's head and held her there briefly.

I reached down and did the same to Emma. Her bikini wasn't tied anywhere, so I began to lift it up her back until she lifted her arms and let it slide over her head. Anna watched as Emma's perfect perky tits came into view, and then reflexively launched her face forward into them with both hands. Anna moaned as she touched each one, and then let her tongue lick up Emma's nipples one at a time. Emma leaned back a little, giving Anna more of her chest to lean forward into. Anna took it one step further, getting on her knees and leaning down to Emma from above.

It gave me a perfect opportunity, so I reached down and slid Anna's onepiece down over her ass, and then roughly pulled it off her legs. Anna's milky white body was on full display in the shade as she kissed along Emma's tits, and even Emma had to reach a hand back to feel Anna's tight ass. Anna took her hand and pulled her up with her, and the two ended up on their knees. By the two they were in that position Anna had locked her fingers onto Emma's bikini bottoms, but I stepped in first and pulled them down as well.

Emma sat back down on the chair, pulling the bottoms off and tossing them aside. Anna came down to join her, and simultaneously the two girls slid their legs around each other and closed in, bringing themselves into a perfect position to scissor. While Emma adjusted herself, giving an excited grin, Anna reached down between them with one hand. Her fingers went down to Emma's pussy, and slowly rubbed it a little. Emma's mouth opened a little in a silent gasp, but then she bit her lip with a smile.

"Fuck, you are so wet already," Anna said as she licked Emma off her finger, "That we probably don't even need this. But it'll make it more fun." Anna reached down beneath the chair they were sitting on and produced a small bottle of sun tan oil. The top was popped, and Anna brought it down between them, squirting a very generous amount onto both of their pussies. Emma watched with fascination, and smirked when she felt the oil drip down onto her. Anna closed the bottle and set it down, and then leaned into Emma while she picked up her hips just a bit.

The two of them came together in their pretzel-wrapped position and began to grind their pussies together with the perfect slippery angle they had arranged. Emma gasped a moan out as she first felt it, the pressure of Anna's pussy rubbing against her own. The slippery sensation of Anna's pussy gliding over her clit gave Emma a sensation she hadn't felt before, which in turn made it feel all the better.

Anna pulled Emma toward her, and while they continued grinding into each other, they began to kiss as well. I watched both pale bodies work against each other, and that's when I realized how hard I had become again, just from watching. I stepped forward, putting my cock right near the two of them as they made out.

It took a few seconds for them to even open their eyes again. The kisses they were giving each other were passionate, and hard, and the way they were grinding into each other definitely motivated them to do more with their mouths in addition. Finally, Anna pulled away, squaring her eyes and staring at Emma with a determined look that one gives the person they want to completely destroy. Emma looked back, and they stared at each other a moment while they continued to slide their pussy lips up and down. Anna glanced over and saw my cock, and then turned to look back at Emma. Without breaking that gaze, Anna caught my cock on her tongue, and then slid her mouth onto it.

Emma stared as Anna took down more than half my cock. After several pumps of her mouth, Anna took her lips off my cock with a loud pop, and then Emma moved in to do the same. She took the tip of my cock into her mouth and then worked her head back and forth. She didn't even get her mouth free of my cock before Anna leaned in again, starting to simultaneously kiss Emma's lips and the side of my cock. Emma pulled her mouth back just enough to create a gap, and then the two of them began to make out again, this time with my cock between both of their mouths.

Both tongues swirled around my cock as Anna reached down to play with Emma's pussy in addition to grinding against it, and Emma let out a moan as her lips kissed the tip of my cock. I pulled away and let the two of them go back to kissing directly. I needed to fuck something, and their moment was too good to break them apart to do so.

I turned around and scanned the area around the pool. Maisie and Sophie were still floating on the raft in the middle of the water, only now they were masturbating next to each other. Sarah was laying in the sun beside the pool, but she was watching Sophie and Maisie, and also masturbating. Milana stretching out in the sun, having slathered herself in oil. Kiernan was laying in the deck chair, resting her head on Emma's lap, while Lucy ate her pussy.

Dove and Hailee were actually in the water, sitting in the shallow end of the pool. They were seemingly just talking, and I almost made my way there, but then I looked back toward the bar. Alison was still standing at it, but Lily had stood up and was now leaning down onto it, propping herself up with her elbows. She had a very recognizable look of ecstasy on her face, and Brie could not be seen. I put two and two together and deduced she was behind Lily in addition to being behind the bar.

Alison watched me with a mischievous smile as I made my way back to the bar. Lily saw me as well, but the expression on her face was obviously from whatever was happening out of sight behind the bar. I rounded the bar and looked behind, and sure enough, Brie was sitting on the ground pulling Lily's bikini aside enough to be able to eat her pussy. Alison climbed onto the bar and then sat on the edge of it next to Lily, watching whatever was going to happen next.

"Ali, give me a hand," I said as I approached Lily from behind. Brie didn't stop what she was doing, and Lily only looked back at me with a smirk before whipping her curly blonde hair to one side. Alison hopped off the bar and stood next to me.

"What can I do?" Alison asked with an excited look on her face. I said nothing, I just reached over to her with one hand, placed it on her shoulder, and then started to push her downward. Alison got the hint, and sank to her knees with a grin. I turned my hips toward her while I kept the rest of my body pointed at Lily. "You can lose your top, too."

Alison made a show of pulling her tits out of her bikini, giving me a full view of them for a moment but then leaving her bikini on. She leaned in and slid my cock into her mouth with no hands, slowly sinking herself down while she pulled the top open. Then, she reached up and undid the string of her bikini at her neck and then her back, letting the whole thing fall off her into a pile of strings on the ground.

Slowly, she began to sink her mouth down farther onto my cock, taking almost the entire thing with each purposeful move. I moaned, and then turned my attention back to Lily. Brie was still below her, but she had stopped eating her pussy and taken to fingering it while she watched me.

"Don't let me stop you," I said to Brie as I reached out and grabbed Lily's perfect ass. My hands groped it for a moment, so wonderfully wide and thick, and then my hands went to her bikini bottom. "In fact, why don't I help you out?"

I gripped Lily's bottoms and began to slide them down over her ass. I got a perfect view of it, but Brie stared hungrily as Lily's pussy came into view. Alison watched Lily's bikini slide down, and then pulled her mouth off my cock. Instead of sucking she began to run her tongue up the shaft, sliding it up a different angle with multiple licks in rapid succession. Then she sloppily began to lick the tip, and kiss her mouth around it. When she pulled away and I saw how shiny she had made my cock, I realized she was ensuring I was as lubed up as possible for Lily.

"Thank you, Ali," I said as I pulled away. I turned my hips back to Lily, who went up onto her toes to pick her ass up a couple more inches. She flipped her hair over one shoulder again, and then watched me grip my cock as her hands went down onto the bar. I maneuvered my cock up between her thighs, and then with precision, started to shove it up into her pussy.

Lily moaned out as her body tensed up, causing her to fidget slightly as my cock first penetrated her pussy. I started to slide it in, and Alison's mouth mixed with Lily already being soaked allowed me to shove it up deep into her. My hips pressed against her thick ass, and Lily looked back at me with a sultry, almost pouting look. Her bright smile was one thing, but the look on her face when she wanted to get fucked hard was quite another.

I leaned forward, and Lily twisted herself back further, and our lips came together for a long, deep kiss. While our lips were still pressed together I pulled my hips back a bit, and began to give her short thrusts deep into her pussy. I couldn't pull out more than halfway even if I wanted too, which was a good thing as Lily reached back and grabbed my hip to pull my cock even deeper inside her.

Brie was watching from beneath us both, staring up at Lily's body, and also now able to see my cock sliding up into her pussy. She hungrily bit her lip as she ran her hands up Lily's thighs, and Lily grinned as we kissed. I glanced down and saw Brie getting back into position, sliding her body into a position to sit directly under Lily. Her hands went to Lily's ass, and then Brie began to kiss up Lily's thigh. Lily tilted herself back upright just a little, giving Brie's head enough room to get back into position.

I kept thrusting into Lily, but the change in her stance made it so I was now thrusting up into her pussy at a steeper angle. That angle must have caused my cock to hit some particular spot of her's, because Lily started to moan louder than before, even without Brie doing anything extra yet. I wrapped one arm around Lily's chest from behind and kept thrusting up into her, and that was when Brie put her mouth back onto Lily's pussy, immediately starting to lick her clit while my cock was shoved up into her pussy.

"Fuck! Ohmy...fuck!" Lily cried out in her posh accent. Her hair fell into her face as she lowered her head to see what Brie was doing, but all she could see were Brie's eyes staring up at her in addition to the feeling of her tongue on her clit. Lily whipped her hair back to one side and then turned back to me. With surprising contortion skills, she arched her back further and leaned her head back to me, allowing us to kiss again as I slowly thrust my cock deep into her pussy.

The kissing, and the way my cock was bent, was making me want more. My hand began to grope at Lily, and only when I grabbed one of her tits did I realize she still had the bikini top on. Luckily it was strapless, so I just began to forcefully shove it down until it was wrapped around her stomach, and then I could grab her perky tits one at a time. Lily moaned harder.

Brie wedged her tongue against Lily's clit and kept it there, wagging it up and down against it while my cock slid into her pussy right below. Although there were a few thrusts where I thought I felt a little something extra along the base of my cock, so perhaps Brie was occasionally letting her tongue travel further south to let my cock run over it on the way inside Lily. Lily cried out again, clamping one hand onto my arm as I wrapped it around her.

I did my best to start pulling my hips back more to force each thrust more impact. I couldn't slam my cock into her from this angle, but it was apparent to myself, Alison watching from the sidelines, and Lily herself, how much of my cock was sliding up into Lily's pussy with every thrust. Lily looked back at me, mouth open and panting as her eyes glazed over a bit. I kissed her lips again, and then moved my lips along her cheek to her neck, and then her shoulder. My hand gripped one of her tits softly, and I allowed my fingers to slowly massage a very erect nipple. Lily's moans became longer, more sustained, like the buildup for her was almost becoming too much. But that's how she always sounded, both Brie and I knew that.

Brie knew Lily was close, and I felt both her hands reach out to me. With her mouth still on Lily's pussy, Brie reached back and grabbed both my thighs, pulling me into Lily just the slightest bit faster. I obliged, and Brie must have picked it up too, as Lily began moaning sharper and louder. Brie's hands went to Lily's ass again, gripping it with sapphire fingernails and giving me even more of a show as I watched my cock disappear below the curve of Lily's ass.

Lily's moans turned into hard breaths in, follow by sharp breaths out, all accompanied by some kind of sharp vocalization. One of her hands went down into the bar, trying to steady herself as both Brie and I pulled ourselves into her. Lily flipped her head to one side, wildly taking her blonde locks with it, then to the other side. She cried out again, and I felt her entire body tense up. There it was. Lily looked up to the sky through the hair that fell into her face, and started to scream out as she came.

Brie sucked her clit as best she could while her tongue licked it between her lips, and my cock ran along the inner wall of her pussy in just the right spot. Lily stayed in the bent position that allowed us both to give her exactly what she wanted, until her orgasm made her start to lose control. Lily popped her ass back into me, and then spasmed forward into Brie's face. She let out low, intense moans as the orgasm roared through her body, and then finally pitched herself forward, leaning down onto the bar.

Brie pulled herself back, bringing her head to Lily's side and sweetly kissing up her thigh and hip. My cock was still in Lily, but the slightest move on my part made her twitch and cry out again. Lily panted as she laid her face on the bar, resting her arms and chest on it. The last throws of her orgasm hit her, and she took a minute to catch her breath. I pulled my cock out with a sudden pull, and Lily's legs almost gave out from under her. She straightened herself back up, and rested on her elbows on the bar.

"Holy fuck..." she breathed out, exasperated. Lily fixed her hair with one hand, looking like she was in a daze, and then slowly began to turn and walk back around the bar. Brie watched her with a pleased look on her face, and then came to me.

"Nice job," Brie said with a cocky smirk, watching Lily set herself into one of the barstools.

"You as well," I grinned at Brie as my hand went to her own athletic ass.

"Yeah, am I doing good?" Brie turned and looked at me, face set into her cocky expression.

"Mhm," I nodded at her, giving her a positive smile.

"Oh yeah?" Brie put a hand on my chest and pushed me back a step. I nodded again, and she reached down to grip my cock, lightly stroking it and feeling how much of a slick mess Lily left it with. Her tiny shoves pushed me back into the bar, and Brie kept moving forward until she was pressed right up against me.

"What can I do better?" Brie said quietly, with her face right in front of mine.

"Hmm," I thought for a second, stretching out the thought to allow Brie a few more strokes of my cock, "You were helping Lily, but what do you want to do?"

"Ohhhh, let's see," Brie thought for a moment, looking up into the sky as if to daydream while her hand kept jerking my cock, while her other hand went to her bikini top and pulled the strap slightly, "First, I'd like permission to lose this. Then, I'd want you to lay down."

"Sure, go ahead," I shrugged, and then pulled away from Brie, even though it was hard to do so because my cock badly wanted more from her. But it was a long-term plan. I turned, and smirked to myself before pulling myself up onto the bar. Brie laughed as she watched me lay down on top of the bar, exposed for everyone to see.

"That'll work," Brie said as she pulled her bikini top over her head, "It'll make it more dangerous, but it'll work."

She grinned again, pulling the bottoms of her bikini down and exposing the rest of her perfectly toned body. My cock twitched just at the sight of her abs and those tight legs. Brie reached up at the bar, and climbed up on top of it with careful agility. The bar was barely wide enough for me to lay on, so for a moment I wondered if this was a bad idea. But then, Brie reached out with one hand, and half-pulled me while I sat upright. Then, with a self-pleased smirk on her face, Brie began to climb into my lap.

I was sitting upright, and Brie did the same, wrapping her legs around me and planting her feet behind me. With one hand, she kept her balance by propping herself up, and with the other she gripped my cock again. This time, instead of stroking it, she tipped it towards her pussy. She locked her eyes on me, and then gracefully began to dip her hips down to my cock. I could see her core flexing as she balanced herself perfectly, and then, as the tip of my cock touched her pussy, her stomach flexed again.

Brie sank herself down onto my cock with a quiet, pleased moan. She slid down onto my cock as if she were just sitting in my lap, and then she settled on top of it. A smirk spread across her face, and she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around me by the shoulders, and then resting her forehead against mine. I put my hands around her as well, gripping her by the ass and helping to support her weight.

That was all she needed, and Brie began to roll her hips back and forth on top of me. With my cock completely inside her, Brie's movements made it so she could just focus on grinding her clit into me. The angle made that more than easy. My hands on her ass felt her muscles flexing, and the way she was moving had the rest of her pressing against me as well.

Brie started off slow, moving her hips back and forth. The motion rubbed her clit against me in one direction, and then tipped my cock backward as she pulled back in the other direction. Those first motions were just her getting into the rhythm, but the more she did it the more I could tell that she was already turned up to 11, and this was just going to push her over the edge. A few more movements, and Brie started to quietly moan. Her fingers gripped my shoulders harder, nails digging into my skin a little. She leaned back a bit, looking at me with a determined gaze, and then leaned in.

Lips locked on mine, and we started to kiss long and deep as she worked herself into my cock. Our tongues swirled around each other, each of us tried to kiss the other harder, and once Brie bit my lip and held it as she moaned through her teeth. At that point I wanted my mouth on every inch of her. I leaned down from her mouth and began to kiss down her neck, while Brie's hand went to the back of my head and clenched her fingers in my hair. My lips went down her neck, onto her shoulders, and as soon as I went a little lower, Brie straightened her back up enough for me to crane my head down and get my mouth on one of her nipples.