The Lodge has a Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailee and Dove made out as they splashed around in the water. After cleaning of life each other's faces, they continued kissing, but also began to feel each other up, and kiss along each other's wet bodies. I was catching my breath when more of the girls piled into the pool. Maisie and Sophie kept at each other, but Anna began to wade toward me in the pool as I let myself head backwards into the deeper end of the pool.

Anna caught up to my, swimming close until she could cling herself onto me. The two of us sank into the water for a moment with a laugh, and then Anna started to pepper my face with kisses. We were soon joined by Kiernan, then Alison, then Lucy and others. The pool became swarmed with nude bodies in the water, many of whom swam towards me for a few kisses, or grabbing another one of the girls for them.

"If I dont take a break for a bit I might die," I whispered into Anna's ear in the water. She laughed, and started to pull me across the pool.

We half swam and half walked to the edge of the pool and then climbed out. The two of us made our way back to the deck chairs along the side of the pool, and I flopped down into one with a sigh. I was beginning to feel the effects of rigorous activity that occurred directly in the sun. Anna skipped over to the bar and returned a moment later with another drink for me, and one for herself. She scooted another deck chair right next to mine, and then sat down beside me, giving me a contented grin as she slid into place, sipping her drink from a straw. With a practiced smoothness, Anna turned herself slightly and then draped her silky smooth legs over my own, and the two of us sat back to watch the pool.

The entire party aside from us had made their way into the water or at least to the edge of the pool itself. And not only that, they had all found something to do without relying on me for entertainment. Sophie and Maisie had split, and Sophie currently had Hailee pinned against the wall of the pool with water up to their shoulders. They were making out above water, and whatever was happening below the water had Hailee moaning quietly. Maisie was up on the concrete outside the water, but she was rubbing her pussy to the view. Milana was bent over the edge of the pool, her thick ass sticking up out of the water as Sarah ate her pussy from behind.

Lily was laying at the edge of the pool, with her legs dangling down into the water, while Brie was in the water eating her pussy slowly and methodically. Emma Roberts was laid out on a towel, her body on display for Kiernan, who was massaging oil into Emma's body. Or at least she was with one hand, while the other was focusing specifically on rubbing Emma's pussy. Lucy had found her way to Dove, and was similarly exploring Dove's body, currently licking her nipples one at a time.

Emma Watson was neck-deep in the pool, next to Alison Brie. For a moment, it looked like neither of them were doing anything, but then I saw Emma moan and shake in the water as Alison gave her a pleased look. Alison had brought some of her toys to the pool, and she and Emma were having a go with a pair of them under the water.

Anna and I sat back in our chairs and watched the entire scene go down in the pool area. A steady cascade of moans came up as the girls below us had at it with no inhibitions whatsoever. I downed my drank and then leaned back with my hands behind my head, while Anna's pale body laid next to me. She watched all the other girls having their fun, but she could only take watching so many girls moan from one activity or another for so long. While I was watching Kiernan rub Emma's pussy while fingering her, I started to feel Anna's leg rubbing against mine.

"So much for taking a break, then?" I asked as I looked at Anna out the side of my eye.

"No, you can still take a break," Anna said as she slid in closer, "I'll take care of everything."

Anna gave me those big doe-eyes until I agreed, at which point she rearranged herself on the chair. I leaned back while Anna dipped her head into my lap, and soon her mouth was teasing my half-hard cock back to life. I watched the pool closely, catching glimpses of Sarah slapping Milana's ass, Brie pushing Lily's legs up into the air, and Dove and Lucy having climbed out of the pool so they could 69.

Anna's mouth went deep onto my cock, getting it hard in her mouth as she slid up and down slowly. After a while of that, she pulled her mouth off and stroked it for a moment, and then climbed into my lap. She did it at first like she was giving a lapdance, pointing her ass at me and grinding it against my cock. Then, she laid back on top of me, and reached down to pull my cock into her pussy. She sank down onto it with a quiet moan of relief, leaning back against me and starting to grind her hips up and down slowly.

I ran my hands up her petite body, up her thighs and stomach and to her tits before holding her hips and feeling her slide up and down on my cock. She finally leaned her head back to look at me with a smirk, and then the two of us watched the girls in the pool as we fucked.

"Good party?" Anna asked as she rode my cock.

"Very," I answered as I helped her go a little faster.

Anna rode my cock until she had one more orgasm, and then kept going until I did as well. Everyone in the pool continued what they were doing, and there was even some more partner swapping as they went on. By the time Anna and I finished, things were winding down, and the pool party became an actual pool party. Girls were swimming lazily and talking while enjoying more drinks. A net was put up and there was a 6 on 6 nude volleyball game in the water (which my team won thanks to our secret weapon of Kiernan riding on my shoulders).

More drinks were had, and there was even some drinking games played. Once all the frozen drinks were gone, some girls switched to wine and some brought out more bottles of hard liquor. There were more than a few body shots taken, my personal favorite being between Milana's tits.

The day went on, and the party finally began to wind down late in the afternoon. Girls were tired, and tipsy, and some had been in the sun too long, so a plan was formed. Everyone funneled back into the house to rest and reset, and turn the party into one giant sleepover in the main lounge. I was the last one back inside, surveying the pool area and grinning to myself how many discarded bikinis were littering every corner.

I went back inside and began to make my way through the hallways of each of the rooms. I passed Maisie and Sophie were rummaging through bags for clothes to change into. In another room, Emma Watson was drying her wet hair. In another, Brie and Lily were both laying facedown on the bed, nude. When they caught my eye as I walked by, I was beckoned inside, and then Brie invitingly rubbed Lily's ass as Lily grinned at me. Of course that turned into a quickie of me fucking Lily prone and finishing on her back for Brie to enjoy.

When I continued again, I heard a great deal of giggling and a running shower from another room. Kiernan, Emma, Lucy, and Sarah had all piled into a shower together to rinse off. I was pulled in, and piled on. The room was so steamy that at points I didn't even know who I was fucking up against the shower wall or letting ride my cock as I sat on the seat ledge of the shower.

Slowly but surely, all of the girls refreshed and re-primped themselves how they wanted, and made their way to the lounge. The lounge was adjacent to the pool, separated only by a large glass wall that actually slid open (or turned opaque if you wished), so we all watched the sun set on the area that everyone had just fucked in. Then, the lounge transformed into a quickly put together slumber party. Girls brought blankets and pillows from rooms and piled them on the floor. Some wore pajamas, some bathrobes, some had wet hair from the shower or the pool, but everyone just began to flop wherever they wished. I entered the room with Anna in tow, and we both surveyed the assembly of girls in front of us.

"Umm," Anna started as she leaned in to whisper in my ear, "I think I just got an idea for another party."

"I was thinking the same thing," I said with an amused smirk.