The Lodge has a Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was already in full swing by the time I stepped out the open doors to the pool. The enormous mixers I had arranged were keeping frozen drinks at the ready, and the girls were all glad for them. The day was hot. The sun was already beating down and it was not yet noon. The pool had already become more appealing, but some girls had opted to stay out of the sun and lounge in deck chairs under the alcove off the wall. The pool itself was unoccupied at the moment except for a few inflated rafts to float on, and one larger platform. Not an inflatable raft but instead a foam platform, it was a large circle that would easily hold 2 people without sinking.

For a moment I just surveyed the already assembled crowd. It was a summertime dream come true, a sea of fit bodies all scantily clad and shining in the sun. Some of them glistening even more so, and I realized that some of the girls were coating themselves in coconut oil. Smart of them, as it could be used for tanning, as well as other things. I was in the middle of staring when Anna quickly came over to me.

"We were talking, and an idea was hatched for all of us," she started, "None of us will remove our suits ourselves. You have to do it."

My eyebrows raised, very impressed with the idea and quite pleased with what it meant for the day. I looked past Anna to the small group behind her, and several girls nodded, with Alison teasing by pulling the strap of her bikini but doing nothing else.

"That sounds great," I said.

"Good," Anna said, sliding a finger down my chest, "Get mine later."

Anna was wearing a red and black one piece, with a very deep neckline. It teased her cleavage nicely, but was also set very high on the sides, giving me a very nice view of her hips and her ass. She was quite pale as always, so Anna opted to lay in the shade. I looked around to the rest of the group as they began to disperse around the pool.

I was debating to myself what I should do first, when I became flanked by Maisie and Sophie. The two of them pressed themselves against me, hands roaming my chest as they both leaned in to kiss. Sophie was wearing a red bikini that was low cut on her tits, and practically a string covering her pussy, while Maisie had a black bikini that would have been quite modest if the bottoms weren't hugging her ass so tightly. The two of them kissed me one at a time, and both hands went down into my shorts, taking turns playing with my cock.

Maisie untied the strings on my shorts, and as soon as Sophie saw that, she joined in and began to pull them down. The two pulled them enough to let my cock out, and I was rock hard for them as both hands went back to it. They both stroked as I let my hands grip each one of them on their exposed asses.

"So, are you taking these off of us or what?" Sophie teased as she pulled the string of her bikini bottoms to the side. I was about to oblige, but then a dark-haired shape entered my peripheral.

"You're gonna have to do better than that if you want yours off," Sarah Hyland suddenly said. She wedged her way in front of me, leaning up between Maisie and Sophie. She put both her hands on my face and began to kiss me, hard. She was wearing a tiny red bikini that did barely anything to hide her perky tits. She was slick with oil and already shining in the sun. I kissed her back and then felt her pull me backwards with her.

We stepped closer to the pool, and Sarah quickly crouched down, locking her mouth around my cock. My first moan was intense as Sarah worked her mouth deep and fast. She kept it up for a minute or so, and then stood back up, pulling my shorts off entirely. Then she spun us around so I was standing at the edge of the pool, and then she gave me a light shove backwards.

I let myself fall, and landed squarely on the floating foam platform, my cock sticking straight up. I looked around as several girls got the idea to follow, entering the pool, but Sarah quickly stepped off the edge of the pool and joined me. She got down on all fours and then crawled over me, kissing up my cock as she mounted me. I couldn't take anymore teasing, so as soon as I could reach it my hands grabbed her bikini top and pulled it off, and then slid her bottoms down her toned ass and off her petite legs.

Sarah squealed with delight and then got back on top of me. She grabbed my cock and then slid her hips down onto it, splitting her tight pussy and letting her tiny body sink down on top of me.

Sarah moaned loud the first time she slid all the way down onto my cock. Her eyes closed, and she ran her hands up through her hair while a joyous smile spread on her face. She kept her hands in her hair and then began to move her hips, gyrating them back and forth with my cock stuck inside her. The sun beat down on her, causing her skin to glisten from the oil, and making it all the more apparent just how tight her body was.

I watched her core tighten as she used her hips to grind herself back and forth. Her pussy was so tight, even in this position I could feel how tight, and Sarah was clearly focusing on working her own clit rather than pounding herself with my cock. When we fucked with just the two of us, Sarah absolutely loved a hard pounding, and even some rough stuff with me throwing her around, but when she wanted to cum I knew it was best to sit back and let her work herself over.

"Holy fuck!" Sarah moaned loudly as she kept moving. Her arms stretched out to her sides, like she was trying to keep her balance, and that's when I noticed we were drifting further out toward the middle of the pool. I let my hands roam her body, going up her petite legs and then her tight stomach, all the way up to her perky tits. The oil made it so much fun to flick my fingers over her nipples, causing Sarah to moan out louder. She leaned down, putting both hands on my chest and using me for leverage. She started to grind back and forth harder, her slippery mound rubbing against me as she swayed back and forth. Her mouth dropped open in a gasp, and then she started to moan harder, sharper, and louder. There it was.

Sarah attempted to keep her pace as her orgasm ran through her body, but it became harder for her to move the same way to hit her clit as she was cumming, so she began to move faster just to get my cock moving inside her. Her cries got louder, and then louder again, but then she cut them off, cumming with just a series of sharp breaths in and out. Sarah worked her hips in a circle, getting every bit of it she could, until she came to a stop on top of me. Then she leaned down and started to kiss me, a full makeout with my cock still inside her.

Feeling her tight body press against me just made me want more, so I gripped her hips and began to thrust into her. Sarah moaned into my mouth, and her bent over position must have given the girls watching a terrific show of my cock ramming into her, because we both heard a cheer. Sarah leaned up again and looked at the girls watching us, laughing and smiling at them. Someone snapped a picture (polaroids were allowed so long as they never left the premises, there was a collage of them in the lounge) and Sarah waved to them.

I felt the momentary ping of disappointment as Sarah slid off me, leaving my now slick cock sticking straight up again. She rolled off the raft and into the water, yelping as she sank down momentarily. Everyone laughed, and Sarah surfaced laughing as well, not realizing we had drifted into the deep end. She swam back to the ledge and pulled herself out, arising naked and standing among the other girls. I saw her lean in to kiss someone, but then I was distracted by two shapes in the water.

Maisie and Sophie were swimming out to me from the shallow end. Maisie arrived first, popping up out of the water with a grin and then pulling herself up onto the raft. I reached down and helped pull her aboard, and she landed on her stomach almost at the perfect height. After one adjustment, Maisie found her face right against my cock, and she didn't hesitate one second to grip it with one hand and slide her mouth down onto it.

I laid back and put my arms under my head, relaxing as the two of us drifted through the water lazily. Well, I was being lazy, Maisie's mouth was working my cock with such determination I could hear her sucking it down over the noise of the crowd. I lifted my head and looked up at her, and she was staring straight up at me as she slid her head up and down in a rapid bobbing motion.

"Alright, come here," I finally said as I grabbed her by the arms. Maisie's mouth popped off my cock loudly as she scrambled up into place.

"Yes," her eyes went wide as she climbed up, "Yes, yes," she said twice more as I laid her down and changed places with her. She kept saying it as I reached down and pulled the bikini bottoms off her wet legs and tossed it into the water. Maisie pulled the string of her top, stretching it toward me until I grabbed the tie and undid it. It too was tossed aside as Maisie's perky wet tits became exposed.

I crawled into place as the platform shifted slightly. I readjusted myself above Maisie, who spread her legs with a grin. At the last second as I gripped my cock and moved towards Maisie's pussy, Sophie reached the raft and gripped the edge. But, all she did was cling to the edge, not wanting to interrupt. As I sank my cock into Maisie's pussy and she pulled her legs back towards her chest, Sophie just hung onto the raft and treaded water in the deep end. It was like the ending of Titanic, if Jack was hanging onto that door just to watch Rose get plowed.

Maisie was moaning and grinning wildly as I started to thrust deep into her pussy. She was soaking wet from the pool, but it did nothing to effect how wet her pussy already was. She pulled her legs back further, hooking her hands under her knees and bringing them almost all the way back to her shoulders. It gave my cock the perfect angle to slam deep into her, which caused the raft to shift and create small waves underneath us.

Sophie cheekily swam to the other side of the raft, above Maisie's head. With Maisie moaning and staring down at my cock splitting her pussy open, she didn't notice, until Sophie lifted herself partly onto the raft, giving Maisie an upside down kiss. Maisie moaned into her mouth and reached one arm up to hook onto Sophie's neck. I reached down and kept Maisie's legs pushed back to not lose the incredible angle, and the freedom allowed Maisie to use her other hand on her clit. She stroked it hurriedly up and down with every finger at once, building the pressure between her legs as my cock kept slamming into her.

Then she lost it. She turned away from Sophie and watched herself frig her clit as my cock disappeared into her pussy. Then her head fell back and she screamed out loud. Sophie locked her lips onto Maisie's mouth again, but it only partly blocked the noise. Maisie's feet kicked as the orgasm crashed through her body, and she thrashed so hard that the waves the raft made became much higher.

I finally pulled out as Sophie looked at me with a grin, loving to watch me make Maisie cum like that. I beckoned her forward, and Sophie crawled onto the raft. She came to my cock on all fours, and then slid her mouth down onto it. I started to slowly fuck her mouth, while Maisie rolled off the platform back into the water. Sophie wiggled her ass a bit as I slid my cock into her throat, and I ran my hand up it to her back. She stayed in place as I fucked her mouth, so it was easy for me to undo her bikini top from above until it dropped off her entirely.

I leaned forward over her, reaching my hand back down to her ass. While I couldn't see what I was doing, I could definitely feel where my fingers were as I gripped her bikini bottom and pulled it to the side with one hand while the other rubbed her pussy. Sophie moaned while I did it, but the noise was stuttered by my cock being shoved deeper into her mouth. Finally I let her go and then pushed her back, signaling for her to turn around.

Sophie crawled in a circle and put herself back on all fours, only now her ass was pointing right at me. I grabbed the strings of her bikini and whipped it down off her ass and then forcefully off her legs. Into the water it splashed as I hurriedly pulled her closer. Sophie scooted herself back until she felt my cock between her legs.

She only felt it brush her inner thigh once before I guided it into her pussy. Sophie's head dropped down between her arms as she let out a deep moan, feeling it part her lips and start to slide in. When it started to get deep, her head shot back up with another moan. I gripped Sophie's ass with both hands and started to fuck her from behind, doubling it by pulling her into me with every thrust.

The jealousy of some of the other girls was now palpable. Sophie's moans were loud, and the forceful sound of my hips clapping into her petite ass were also heard. There were several girls watching intently. Milana Vayntrub was sitting at the edge of the pool, trailing her legs in the water as her black one piece teased her massive tits.

I don't think Sophie noticed. As I railed my cock into her pussy she had her eyes closed and was moaning through occasionally gritted teeth. I didn't even need to really pull her ass back into me, as she was launching it back onto my cock as hard as I was thrusting.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Sophie almost snarled as my cock rammed into her pussy. Then she let out a gasp that turned into an almost painful sounding cry. Then another moan that almost dissolved out of her mouth as she let it out. She was cumming. Her arms sank down, and she dropped her face down onto the raft, leaving her ass pointed up.

She was panting and moaning louder in continuous volume as her hands gripped the edge of the raft. Her body twitched and she worked her ass back and forth a few more times, trying to get a few more waves of her orgasm through her body.

"Ahhh-hahhhh-ahhhh" Sophie moaned out as she picked her head back up. She had an absent minded grin on her face as she took a few more thrusts. I slowed down, and then finally eased her off my cock. Sophie hit the raft with a thump, laying herself down onto her stomach. I looked up and saw we were drifting close to the edge of the pool, where Milana was waiting.

When we got close enough I stepped off the ramp, leaving Sophie to drift back into the water, although she wasn't alone as Maisie climbed back on. Back on the concrete edge of the pool, my cock was still throbbing, aching for more. I could've easily finished inside Sophie, but Milana seemed like such a good target. I walked over to her and she looked up at me before shifting. She pulled her legs out of the water and then stood up.

"Is this where I get the chance to get this fucking thing off?" She said, pulling at the top of the one piece she was wearing. I saw her frustration, since her tits were so big the one piece was essentially cramming them down. I took her by the hand, and the two of us walked around to the other side of the pool. We went down the stairs into the very shallow end, and Milana lowered herself down to her knees in the water, sinking only up to her waist. She seemed to like the cool water on her legs, and kept herself upright to give herself the perfect angle.

I stood above Milana as she leaned back onto her heels. She licked her lips and stared up at me, reaching up and grabbing the top of her suit. She didn't pull it down at first, instead using it to tease her tits by pulling it. Pulling it up had her tits push up into her cleavage more, pulling it down gave me a deeper view of her cleavage and when she pulled it away it teased showing them to me altogether. She did one of each before I slowly slid my cock forward and put the tip into her mouth.

Milana's lips slowly parted as she took the tip in. Her eyes kept looking up at me, as if she wasn't even paying attention to what my cock was doing. I pushed in a little more, and she slid her tongue out along the bottom of my cock as it went in deeper. I looked past her mouth to her tits again, watching as she teased them under her suit. She saw me staring, pulling the straps a little off her shoulders as her eyebrows raised suggestively. With half my cock in her mouth, I nodded down at her.

Milana slowly slid her mouth down further as she began to pull her suit down. The moment she was about to pull the suit down, she leaned in further, and suddenly my view was blocked by her face and shoulders leaning against me. She slid back with an open mouth, grinning as her tongue slid along my shaft again. Then she sat back on her heels, and pulled the suit down over her tits. They were perfectly revealed as Milana peeled the suit down to her stomach, and then as she ran both her hands over them, she leaned back up and put her lips around my cock once again.

Milana began to dip her mouth down deeper, taking in more of my cock as her hands groped and lifted her tits. She seemed to be putting them perfectly on display, either because she knew how much I loved them, or because she knew they would make a good target for me. She was right. I found myself staring exclusively at them as Milana's fingers ran over them to play with her nipples, and then lifted them up from underneath.

It almost allowed her to rub them on my cock while she used her mouth, but not quite. As though she was reading my mind, Milana popped her mouth off my cock and then lifted her tits to my cock, clasping my cock between them and stroking it back and forth. I was so slick from her mouth that it could've done the trick, but Milana quickly pulled back with a saucy grin, and then slid her mouth back into place.

At this point Milana began to aggressively slide her mouth as far down on my cock as she could. A few moves seemed to be a warmup, but then she began to fully use her mouth to fuck my cock, sliding it down her throat until her lips were wrapped around the base. She slid back and forth so fast, I found myself beginning to thrust forward as if I was fucking her pussy. She didn't seem to mind, shortening her movements to allow me to shove it into her throat the last couple inches myself. And all the while she was playing with those massive tits of her's while staring up at me.

The tension began to build. My muscles started to clench. With one more thrust I was forced to pull myself out of her mouth and back farther. My cock slid out as Milana let out a loud "ahhhh" with her open mouth, keeping her tongue stuck out. Now I had two targets. Milana kept her chest pressed out, but reached up with one hand and began to stroke my cock hurriedly.

She only got a few strokes in before my cock exploded, shooting a thick rope of cum straight out onto her face. Milana's aim was perfect, leading the tip of it to fall on her tongue, and the rest to drape down off her chin and then fall between her tits. She kept stroking, coaxing more and more ropes out. These all landed straight on her tits, which she braced up with her arm from beneath. My cock kept pumping out, and more shot out, onto each tit and between them, and then as she leaned in more, onto her face.

Milana stayed right where she was, completely still. I on the other hand, almost lost my balance. My legs felt shaky from how hard I had just came, so I waded backward and sat on the edge of the pool. My cock was still throbbing, despite staring at the aftermath of what I did to Milana. She stood up out of the water, her tits and her face spattered with my cum. She reached down to her onepiece that was still around her hips, and turned to me with a 'hmm?' until I nodded.

At that, she slid it the rest of the way down her legs before kicking it away, leaving her fantastically thick nude frame fully on display. That was when I saw Maisie and Sophie closing in on her through the water. The two of them hungrily latched onto Milana as Milana raised her arms and posed like a Greek goddess in the water. Maisie and Sophie kissed and licked every bit of cum off Milana's tits, before moving onto her face. Milana allowed them each to kiss her along the cheeks and chin, before she grabbed each of them by the face with forceful hands and pulled them both in for a more direct kiss.