The Lodge has a Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh," Brie moaned out as my tongue started to lick across one of her nipples. The sensation seemed to make her double down, and she tightened her fingers in my hair while starting to work her hips faster. I brought my mouth to her other nipple, sucking it in and then flicking it with my tongue. This time Brie moaned louder than before.

The way she was moving changed slightly. Her hips started to go slower, and harder, she was practically dragging her clit back and forth along my skin. The moans she was letting out were from deep in her lungs, like each one was taking up a full breath. Then, out of nowhere, she started to go faster. She began to jerk her hips into me with fast, sharp motions, and her moans turned into quick intakes of breath. I felt her nails dig into my shoulder and the back of my head harder, and then she leaned back. I tightened my hands on her ass, but the way her legs were fixed around me, I felt that she could almost hang off of me. Brie worked her hips a bit more, arching her back a bit, and then she instantly snapped back to where she was.

Her hands went back to my face, and she locked her lips onto mine while also moaning into my mouth. The moans got louder, and her breath got deeper as she pulled it into her nose while her lips stayed on mine. Then I felt it, a sharp pulse on my cock as the walls of her pussy tightened. Brie tipped her head back and let out a deep, loud moan, and then began to bounce herself up and down on my cock, but only a couple inches.

She clearly wanted to cum while fucking it hard, but just needed to keep it deep into her pussy. I felt it all the harder, as her pussy tightened along with the muscles in her stomach, and her thighs wrapped around me. It hit me with just the right feeling, and I moaned along with Brie as she worked through her orgasm.

"Don't cum yet," Brie panted into my face before shoving her tongue into my mouth again. I bit my lip and held it as Brie finished cumming on my cock. The second she was done, she pushed her hair back out of her face, and then looked at me with a grin. She worked her hips back and forth a few more times, watching the look on my face. Then she pulled off and quickly scrambled off the bar. She leapt off of the other side, and then grabbed my arm with one hand, and Lily with the other. Brie took herself and Lily and set them both down on their knees in front of me.

"Now you can cum," Brie said as she leaned up, sucking the tip of my cock into her mouth and then sliding down. Brie deftly took it into her throat and then pulled herself back and forth. It only took a few pumps before I groaned out again, and she sat back with Lily, putting one hand to my cock and rapidly stroking it. Brie and Lily pushed their faces together, and Lily swished her hair back over her shoulders, giving me a clear target.

Brie's hand tightly pumped my shaft, and I stared down at the two blondes in front of me. I felt Brie's hand going back and forth like mad, glanced over them and saw a great deal of girl on girl action happening behind them, and then looked back down, to see Brie give the slightest kiss out the side of her mouth to Lily. Boom.

Brie kept jerking as my cock burst again. One rope shot out and wildly coiled from Brie's frantic pumps, and it landed perfectly on both Brie and Lily's faces. The next blew straight onto Brie's face, hitting that bright smile, and another went to Lily, landing on her lips as she mouthed an 'oh yeah' silently. Brie jerked again and again, not considering aim at this point, and shooting the rest onto her own tits, and over on Lily's neck.

I felt my cock be released, and I had to lean back against the bar for a moment. My head was swimming. I came so hard that my legs were a bit shaky. For a moment all I could do was stand there and watch Brie and Lily turn toward each other and start a cum-covered makeout session, but then I turned and began to start walking.

Should I sit down? Should I get a drink? Should I at least get out of the sun for a minute? I looked around, and then my eyes focused on something in the shallow end of the pool. Something dark, and then something light. I squinted, and there was Dove Cameron and Hailee Steinfeld, casually hanging out in the water that was only up to their knees. My thoughts pivoted away from resting. I began to walk toward them. I was like a zombie, but suddenly I wanted both of them. I waded into the pool, and Hailee turned to look at me as Dove nodded in my direction.

"Hey babe, so far this is a-mmm," I interrupted Hailee's thought by locking my lips onto her's, wrapping one arm around her. My other hand reached out for Dove, sliding up to the back of her neck and pulling her in as well. I broke away from Hailee's mouth as she inhaled to catch her breath, and then locked my lips onto Dove's. My hand went down to Hailee's ass and gave it a squeeze, pulling her in close so our body's were wedged together.

"Babe! Hehe, hello," Hailee giggled out as she watched Dove's skillful tongue swirl around mine. I pulled her into me harder, and then my hand went to her ass again, sliding up to her bikini bottoms this time. I grabbed Hailee's thong-shaped bikini bottom and began to pull it down her hip.

"Get these off," I said, almost out of breath. I groped at Dove as well, pulling on her top and almost fully exposing her tits right there. Hailee quickly reached down and pulled her bottoms off, while Dove untied her top and dropped it. Then Hailee pulled her top off while Dove dropped her bikini bottoms.

Hailee saw what was happening, and as soon as I turned my head back toward her she wrapped both arms around my neck and shoulders and pulled herself in for another passionate kiss. I gripped one hand back on her ass and slid it down to the back of her thigh. Hailee responded by lifting her leg up and running it along mine. Her tongue slid across my lip as we kissed, and then she forcefully pushed her lips in for a harder kiss. Dove pressed herself into the other side of me, her breasts pushing against my other side, and I quickly turned and leaned down to kiss her again, leaving Hailee to catch her breath.

Hailee did more than that, reaching down and beginning to stroke my cock as we stood there. She watched as Dove and I kissed, and then I leaned down further to kiss along Dove's perfect tits. Dove moaned out, and then I saw her hand go to her pussy. She teased her middle finger along it for about two seconds, and then curved it up inside herself with another moan.

Hailee rubbed herself against me, while her hand stroked my cock up and down with her delicate fingers. I kept Hailee in place by firmly gripping her ass, while my other hand slid around Dove's body. She watched my fingers get closer to her pussy, running over her ass and her hip, and then Dove took her finger from her pussy and sucked it into her mouth. I let my hand take over, starting to rub my fingers along her pussy.

Dove's pussy was getting wet already, and my fingers easily teased her opening, allowing me to rub the tips of my fingers along it to make them slick, and then move them up to her clit. Dove moaned and tipped her head back, while Hailee watched with her excitement growing. I felt one of Hailee's hands go to my chest, rubbing along it and then sliding down. Hailee's lips pressed against my chest, and then I felt them start to slide down as well. While still rubbing Dove's pussy, I turned and watched as Hailee sank down to her knees, kissing my body all the way.

Dove pulled at me arm slightly, and then spun around as she wrapped it around herself. Her hands pulled my hand back to her pussy, giving me a better angle to touch it from. While Dove leaned against me and started to moan as my fingers rubbed her pussy, Hailee came to a stop on her knees, staring up at me.

Her hands ran up my abs and to my chest, and she leaned herself upward just high enough to lick my cock from the bottom up. As she came back down, she hooked the tip of my cock into her mouth, and then slowly started to slide forward. Hailee put her mouth around the base of my cock and stared up at me like a sweetheart that had just given me a peck on the cheek. Her eyes flicked to the side as Dove let out a very loud, sharp moan.

"Harder...harder..." Dove moaned, "It's been a while this will be fast..."

I obliged, dipping my fingers inside her and then rubbing her pussy with my slick fingers in a hard circle. Hailee began to slowly slide her mouth back and forth, taking my cock deep each time but leaving herself there so I can feel it.

Dove stiffened up against me, legs locking and her head pressing into my chest. One of her hands reached back and clasped the back of my head as she started to moan louder. I was freely frigging her clit at this point, only occasionally sliding my fingers down to relube them from her increasingly soaked pussy. Hailee continued to pull her throat around my cock, with hands on me to have something to lean on.

Dove twitched again, this time leaning her hair down and letting her white blonde locks fall into her face. She leaned her head back and looked up at me while I pressed my fingertips against her clit. I appreciated how much shorter than me Dove was in that moment, because it let me see her face as she started to cum. Her eyes rolled up into her head, her mouth opened, and she clasped one hand over my wrist. I kept rubbing as Dove gasped several hot minty breaths into me, and then she screamed out just as her eyes opened.

Dove melted against me as her orgasm finished, and she slowly slid down to sit in the water. She set back and watched Hailee for a moment, who seemed to he rather enjoying herself by enthusiastically swallowing my cock. When I finally reached down and pulled her back by the hair, Hailee slid off my cock but replaced her mouth with her hands.

"What do you want, babe?" Hailee asked as both hands jerked my cock, in a motion that definitely would've had me cumming soon. I knew what she wanted, which was what she always wanted. The joy of making my cock explode, preferably at an angle where she can admire it up close.

I didn't let her continue, instead I reached down and picked up Hailee by both arms. She was quite tall compared to Dove, and standing in the water as we were, I knew this would work. I pulled Hailee to her feet and then close against me, and then gripped one of her thighs and lifted her leg. Hailee let out an excited "ooo" as she realized what was happening, and then helped by hooking her knee over my arm. She stood there, legs spread and keeping her balance as I held her, and then reached down for my cock. One adjustment of our stance later, and Hailed slid my cock into her pussy as she balanced on one leg. She moaned out with an enormous grin on her face, and then started taking slow, deep thrusts as she stood in the shallow water for all to see.

With her leg held up by my arm, and my other hand on her hip, Hailee was balanced enough that she could take my cock almost all the way into her pussy with each thrust. She moaned and tipped her head back, before bringing it back forward with a grin. She bit her lip and then reached one hand around the back of my neck. I locked eyes with her as we giddily fucked, and then I saw behind her that a large chunk of the crowd was watching us.

There was a splash to our right, and I saw that Sarah had jumped back into the pool with a laugh. That's when I also saw that Maisie and Sophie were back in the water as well, only Maisie had her arms hooked on the edge of the pool, with her legs up on Sophie's shoulders, and Sophie was eating her pussy as Maisie half floated and half held herself up. Emma and Kiernan, hand in hand, walked back to the pool as well, wading into the shallow end. Then Anna and Emma Watson got up, and sat side by side at the edge of the pool. Milana was in the water up to her stomach, her tits slick with oil and fully on display. And now, everyone seemed to be watching me shove my cock into Hailee as we both stood there.

I kept at it, while Hailee kept her eyes locked on me, giving me a fierce look that said she wanted me to tear into her even harder. I thrust into her as hard as I could with the position she was in, but if I had my way in that moment she would've been spread out on a bed being relentlessly railed by my cock. But still, the look she was giving me was definitely worth the limitation. Hailee checked her balance as she moaned, and then took one hand off me, reaching down and starting to rub her clit as we fucked.

The difference was noticeable in an instant as Hailee rolled her head back to the sky, arching her back into me a little harder. The grip she had on my neck was tight now, even though I had her wrapped up so tight there was no way I was letting her slip away. Hailee moaned out harder, and then harder again. Her foot kicked next to me as I held up her leg, and then she started to breathe much faster. Each breath seemed to be louder as well, until she suddenly went quiet. Then, with a jolt of her body, she cried out harder, and started to shake in place.

I tightened my grip and pulled her into me as I thrusted harder. Hailee's leg twitched harder, and her other leg almost gave out under her, but I held her in place as she came. She leaned her head back forward, and locked her eyes back on me. It was that same hungry look.

Hailee panted as I slowly let her go, and she readjusted herself back to standing. She fixed her hair with her hands, trying to catch her breath and regain her balance as she stood in the water. She gave me another look, the one she always gave when she really wanted me to cum, but then her eyes looked to Dove still in the water next to her. Hailee reached down and pulled Dove up to stand as well, and then brought her to me like she was presenting her.

The height difference was notable, as Dove was too short to do what I just did to Hailee to. But even so, I think both Dove and Hailee knew how badly I wanted her body as well. Hailee squared Dove's shoulders in front of me, and then pushed her into me until I reached down and gripped Dove by the ass. With complete ease, I pulled Dove up into me as she gave an excited squeal.

Dove and I had the same idea, and as soon as I pulled her up, she wrapped her legs around me. Hailee came in to help next, so while Dove wrapped her arms around my shoulders for balance, and I grabbed her thighs, Hailee gripped my cock and tipped it upward, so Dove would slide right down onto it. Dove did so immediately, pulling her hips downward while keeping her arms locked around me.

I gave her one quick hoist, readjusting the tiny blonde so one arm was tucked under her leg, and then the other. Dove's legs were spread around me, her feet sticking out behind me as her perky tits were mashed into my chest. The trick to this was that each thrust would basically be me pulling out, as all her weight just made my cock slide back in like it was a natural function of gravity.

I held Dove tight in my arms and started to pound her pussy. It was actually easy, I just had to make sure to hold her upright enough that I could pull my hips back and thrust up into her. Dove felt like she weighed nothing at all, and she was helping by shifting her weight up and down with her core, giving me a couple more inches of opening for each thrust. From the first thrust we were perfectly in sync, with Dove almost riding my cock in mid-air while I fucked her. Her motions were perfect, as well as the moans she let out as she took it. I rarely felt the need to label the girls this way (as most of them had this behavior), but Dove was moaning like a pornstar.

Hailee was getting back into it as well, coming behind Dove. Hailee's hands joined mine on Dove's ass, and helped with the motion of Dove rocking back and forth as I thrust into her. Hailee had her eyes locked on me, giving me a look that I took as really wanting me to cum. She kept the look, even as she leaned her head down to kiss Dove on the neck. Dove's hands clamped onto my shoulder's harder, and I felt her start to jerk her hips into me faster. Her dedication was admirable, wanting it as hard as possible even while she had to hold herself up.

But after a moment I realized that Dove was getting into it harder because of how close she was to cumming again. Just like when we were alone together, Dove could easily cum multiple times, so long as she was being fucked hard. Most girls needed to tease their clit or something, but once Dove's proverbial floodgates were open, she just needed something inside her and she would cum again and again. This position was no exception. Dove moaned out, a wide smile on her face and her eyes closed.

"Oh!...fuck!...yes!...yes!" Dove moaned everytime my cock slammed back into her. "Right there, right there, oh!" Her moans punctuated every thrust, and seemed to be getting louder. Then I felt her tense up, her brows raising in surprise as her eyes stayed shut.

Dove froze in place, her arms wrapping around me harder as I railed my cock into her pussy. She rested her head on my shoulder and let out a few moans like low "ooo" sounds of relief. She leaned back up and looked down at me as I held her up. The grin on her face was so cute and innocent, which didn't match her next words at all.

"I fucking love cumming on your cock," she grinned again and leaned down to kiss me. We had a hard make out for a bit, and then I slowly let her back down. The moment my cock slid out of her pussy I could see just how much of a slick coating her pussy had left on it. It looked as slick and shiny as the girls who had oiled themselves up.

Hailee noticed it too, and sank back to her knees in front of me. Dove joined her after fixing her hair, and the two of them began to share my cock. At first Hailee ran her tongue up it, tasting Dove and her own pussy. That was the only tease, and then Hailee's mouth slid back down onto it. She took it deep by slowly sliding down, and then popped off. Dove took her place, but in contrast began to jerk her mouth up and down. Hailee could suck the deepest orgasm ever out of me with her deepthroating in slow motion, but after fucking both her and Dove I needed it faster and harder. Therefore Dove had the right idea.

I moaned as Dove slid her head back and forth, and then she popped off. Hailee moved in for her turn, but instead I took her by the back of the head and started to fuck her mouth. After the initial surprise Hailee sat and took it perfectly, letting my cock shove down her mouth and into her throat. After I don't know how many thrusts, I switched back to Dove and fucked her mouth the same way. Back and forth and back and forth, going faster each time they both stared up at me happily.

When I was close in Hailee's mouth, I pulled Dove in closer and then pulled out. The two of them started to sloppily go at my cock, tongues and lips sliding everywhere on it, and one of them occasionally pumping her mouth over the tip. Each one had a hand and was fiercely pumping, and they both looked up as I moaned again. They positioned themselves perfectly, both mouths at the tip and tongues flicking over it as hands pumped my shaft. I stared down at the perfect blonde and perfect brunette below me, and that was it.

With both tongues out, and both mouths open, I started to cum onto Dove and Hailee. They both froze in place, letting me blow my cum onto each of their tongues, and then onto their faces. Each girl kept jerking, but it seemed to be a battle of wills to point my cock at one face or the other. I was cumming so hard I couldn't tell if they were being greedy or overly enthusiastic about sharing.

When I was done, Dove and Hailee looked at each other, Dove with a grin and Hailee with a very worked up expression. They came together without a word, both of them hugging the other and almost slamming their lips together. They started to kiss, with their cum-coated tongues sliding against each other. Each tried to suck the other's free, sharing it back and forth. When that was swallowed, Hailee began to kiss around Dove's face, licking the cum off her chin and cheeks. Dove did the same, and they pulled into each other, still kissing as they fell back into the water with a gleeful giggle.