The Lodge has a Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted myself up and made my way to one of the lounge chairs in the shade. After selecting one that was already full laid out, I set myself down and sighed, getting myself back to fully relaxed as I closed my eyes a moment. But then, a tiny shape appeared next to me, with another taller shape next to that. It was Kiernan, flanked by Emma Roberts.

"Everyone that was on the list is now here," Kiernan said sweetly, folding her hands behind her back as she swayed her body in the sundress she was wearing.

"Really?" I had become so engrossed in the pool I had failed to notice. I lifted myself up and slowly scanned around the pool area. Maisie, Sophie, and Milana were all naked, having a group makeout in the shallow end. Sarah was also naked, but had moved to laying in the open to let her oiled body soak up the sun. Dove Cameron was at the bar, wearing her white netted bikini, and talking to Hailee Steinfeld, who was wearing a red bikini that teased her ass.

Anna Kendrick, wearing her red and black onepiece, sat with her legs outstretched in a nearby deck chair. She was next to Emma Watson, who was also sitting in the shade, legs crossed as she wore a black bikini (Emma's eyes seemed to be going to Anna's legs quite often). Alison Brie (a different blue bikini than she wore last night), Brie Larson (an off-white bikini), and Lily James (pink bikini bottoms, strapless pink bikini top) stood in a small group talking among themselves. Lucy Hale, in a black and white striped bikini, was sitting on a towel in the sun, rubbing herself down with oil.

"You're right, and this is absolutely perfect," I turned to Kiernan and gave her an approving smile, which she returned.

"Now, I believe you promised Kiernan that she would get a special reward for completing that task?" Emma Roberts said from behind her. Emma as always was Kiernan's mentor, as well as her most vocal supporter. She smirked as Kiernan blushed in front of me.

"You're very much right," I said to Emma as I still looked at Kiernan. I swung my body in my chair so I was facing sideways, and then put both hands out. I gripped Kiernan by the thighs and pulled her in closer. "So my dear, what would you like as your reward?"

"Umm," Kiernan looked around, biting her lip and smirking, then looked down at her sundress. "I'm overdressed, even compared to those that haven't lost their bikinis yet."

"Good point," I say, running my hands down Kiernan's thighs and then back up underneath her dress. "But I think you earned a little more than that."

"Ok," Kiernan said as her nose crinkled up into her giggle. I teased my hands around her thighs a bit more, and then brought them to the bottom of her dress. The entire thing had buttons down the front. They were unneeded, but I decided they would make things a bit more fun. I reached down to the bottom of her dress, and undid the first one. Then I started to go up, undoing the buttons up her legs until her thighs started to show as the dress parted.

As soon as I could I leaned in and began to kiss up her thigh, undoing the buttons above me as I went. With my lips midway up her thigh, my fingers undid the button at her waist, and the dress opened enough to reveal the blue and white bikini she was wearing.

My fingers stopped there, leaving the rest of the buttons in place and instead sliding back underneath the dress. Without a pause I reached up until my fingers found the sides of her bikini. I slid my fingers back down and slowly began to take it off. The fabric moved easily, folding over itself. It was when I started to pull it down her thighs inside out that I saw the interior, and the wet patch that had formed there.

That was all I needed to know. I put my mouth forward again and slid it back between the growing slit in her dress. My tongue came out, and gave her pussy one long, soft lick. She tasted as wet as her bikini teased, and Kiernan let out a giggling moan of delight as my tongue lazily went up her lips.

Kiernan's bikini bottoms dropped off her thighs and onto the ground. While my tongue slowly teased her pussy, I ran my hands back up her thighs until they came back to the dress. Another button undone, and my hands parted the dress to feel her fit stomach before I encountered another button and popped it as well. My fingers went over her stomach up to her ribs, and quickly undid another button.

I looked up at Kiernan without moving my head, and saw the look of delight on her face as there was just one button left on her dress, holding it together right over her bikini top. Keeping my eyes locked on her, I reached up and undid the last button, leaving her dress to hang wide open, draping down from her shoulders. She flashed another giddy smile down at me, and then watched as I reached up and slid the dress down off her shoulders. It hit the ground to reveal the rest of her fit, petite body, and as soon as it did I locked my hands back onto her ass and pulled her hips into my face harder.

My tongue pressed against her pussy, harder and now right against her clit. Kiernan's eyes went wide in surprise and her bubbly, excited expression instantly shifted into a "holy shit" shock as a pulse of intensity shot through her body. Her arms raised up a bit and her hands hung there. It was as if she was going to grab something but forgot halfway there. I kept my tongue pressed against her clit, licking upward with firm strokes. Kiernan's hips twitched a bit as another hard wave of pressure rolled through her body. I reached up with one hand to find the strings on the back of her bikini, and then found the one around her mid back.

With one pull, the string came loose and hung there, leaving only the one around her neck holding it in place. But, as I was reaching up for it, I felt a hand take my own. Emma Robert's appeared over Kiernan's shoulder, looking down at me with a very saucy look on her face. She guided my hand down Kiernan's back and to her ass, and then reached up. Instead of undoing the tie around the top, Emma lifted it up and over Kiernan's head before plucking it away from her chest entirely. Kiernan's perky tits came into view as Emma reached around her from behind.

I only saw them for a second though, as both of Emma's hands came down onto them. Emma gave them a playful squeeze, and then immediately brought her fingers down onto Kiernan's nipples. It only made her squirm harder, and my hands gripped her by the ass to ensure she didn't pull away. Kiernan's moans got louder, and it wasn't hard to see why. Her being sandwiched between Emma and I, my tongue on her clit, and Emma rubbing her nipples with her middle fingers. She seemed to love it, and soon one hand reached back to grab Emma by the back of the head, and the other went to mine to pull me into her pussy harder. I took the hint and began to rapidly work my tongue against her clit.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh," Kiernan's quiet but high-pitched moans weren't loud enough to be heard by everyone in the pool at first, but they quickly became louder after she yelled, "Ohhhfuck, I'm gonna cum so fast..."

"Mmmm," Emma gleefully whispered into Kiernan's ear, "Do it." With that, Emma leaned in and began to kiss Kiernan on the neck, all the while her fingers drawing circles around Kiernan's erect nipples. Kiernan moaned louder again, and I felt her fingers grip my hair as I let my tongue go mad on her clit. The muscles in her ass and legs tightened up as she went on her tiptoes, and then she cried out again. I looked up and saw a look of sheer ecstasy on her face, and kept my tongue against her clit as she began to orgasm between Emma and I.

Her body shook, her legs buckled a bit, and she panted out one high-pitched moan after another, until she almost collapsed between Emma and I. My arms went around her waist and caught her as she moaned, and then giggled as she caught her balance using my shoulders.

"Oh my god," Kiernan said, bright smile on her face as she pushed hair out of it, "Woo." She looked like someone who had just gotten off a rollercoaster, somewhat dizzy but still feeling the rush. I pulled her down for a kiss, which she happily returned, and then I took Emma's hand and pulled her into it, too. The three of us kissed for a bit, until I felt Kiernan's tiny hand grip my cock and start to stroke it lightly. I looked down to watch her do it a moment, and then up at her and Emma. It was then I realized that Emma was still wearing her high-waisted black and white checkered bikini.

"Kiernan, you do whatever you like," I said as I stared at Emma. I didn't wait for a reply, grabbing Emma by the waist and pulling her bikini down past her knees with one tug. Emma took the hint and pulled off her top as well, and then I grabbed her by the waist again, guiding her with me. I laid back in the deck chair, and had Emma swing one leg over my face. Emma mounted my face as I lay flat in the chair, and no sooner did I lock my mouth onto her pussy, did I feel Kiernan's glossy lips lock onto my cock.

Emma let out a hard, almost guttural moan as my tongue started to work her pussy. I wrapped my arms up around her thighs to pull her into me, but I didn't have to as she was already grinding her pussy into my face. Kiernan's mouth meanwhile was sliding down my cock just as fast. Kiernan rhythmically bobbed her head up and down, taking my cock deep as she bent over on her knees. Emma stared down at me, mouth agape as she breathed hard and worked her clit into my outstretched tongue.

Kiernan's mouth stopped, but then I felt her petite body climb on top of me, and then immediately sink down onto my cock. Slowly she began to lift herself up and down, feeling my cock split her pussy open each time. I moaned into Emma's pussy as I felt it, and Emma began to desperately move harder. Her clit was rubbing against my tongue so fast I barely needed to move it. I heard more moans that I assumed were Kiernan, but Emma's body blocked my view and her noises took the forefront of my ears.

As I continued, I felt Kiernan slide off. Then I felt her mouth lock back on, accompanied by two hands that must have been coated in coconut oil. Kiernan's mouth went deep while the hands tightly jerked the base of my cock. Emma started to moan louder, reaching down to grip my head, and then I felt a pussy slide back down onto my cock.

At first I thought it was Kiernan, but then I realized the body was slightly different. The legs on either side of my were more toned, and slippery with oil. Emma moaned out again, and then gritted her teeth as she began to cum. The girl on my cock started to ride hard, lifting her hips up and then slamming them back down. I couldn't see who. All I could see was Emma's fit body writhing around on top of my face as she came.

Emma topped off her orgasm by reaching down and pulling the skin above her pussy tighter, giving my tongue more impact on her clit. That of course, just made her finish all the harder, with her eyes rolling up into her head and her moans turning into something more akin to a sharp breath. Then, as hard as she came, Emma lifted herself up and swung one leg back over my head.

As she left, the view was cleared, and I saw what was happening. It wasn't Kiernan riding my cock, it was Lucy Hale, still wearing the entirety of her bikini as she rode my cock. Instead of taking it off, she had just pulled it to the side to let my cock slip in. I watched her work her body up and down my cock a few strokes, and then she smiled down at me.

"Still wearing it," she said as she leaned down, "Not breaking the rules." Lucy came down on top of me as my hands wrapped around her. I gripped her ass as we started to make out, and I began to thrust up into her as hard as she was coming back down onto me. She moaned into my mouth as we kissed, and then I pushed her up so she was upright again.

"You're done with that now, so lose it," I said hurriedly while my hands went to her bikini bottoms. I frantically pulled at the strings on her hips, untying both sides of the bottoms and then pulling them out from between her legs. Lucy meanwhile pulled off her top and tossed it aside, revealing her perky tits glistening with oil before she immediately went back to riding my cock. I looked to my side and saw Kiernan and Emma wrapped in each other and kissing intensely. I reached out and grabbed Kiernan by the hand, turning her back to me.

"Clever," I said as I pulled her in. Kiernan eagerly leaned down and gave me several kisses with a grin.

"She just looked so..." Kiernan began.

"I begged her to let me take a turn," Lucy moaned out as she slid back and forth on my cock. Now that her bikini was gone, she had one hand reaching down to rub her clit. The oil gave her enough lubrication that she was rapidly rubbing it with two fingers. I turned back to Kiernan and pulled her in for another kiss as Lucy got louder.

"You're too nice," I said to Kiernan with a smirk.

"She is," Emma said behind her. She quickly got down on her knees behind Kiernan, and before the tiny blonde could react, Emma was bending her over further, and pulling her hips higher into the air. Kiernan's face crinkled into a surprised amusement, and then her eyes widened again as Emma put both hands on her ass. Emma leaned her head down with her tongue as far out as it could go, and began to lick every inch of Kiernan's pussy she could reach from behind.

Kiernan moaned out, Emma let out an "mmm" just from Kiernan's taste, and above me Lucy let out a loud scream on my cock. She clapped her pussy down hard onto my cock as she came, and I thrusted up into her as she did, roughly pushing her over the edge as her fit body kept pumping up and down.

"Fuuuck," Lucy said as she collapsed on top of me. She was breathing hard, and her skin felt especially hot, even in the sun. My cock was still rock hard inside her, and the slightest movements she made had me wanting more. I lifted Kiernan off and she watched as I scooted back up in the chair, putting my hips where my head was a moment ago. That just happened to be right where Kiernan's mouth was.

Kiernan was moaning with her eyes closed, doing her best to keep her ass pointed up to let Emma keep licking her pussy. I reached down with one hand and tipped Kiernan's head up, and then grabbed my cock with the other and put it to her mouth. The moment Kiernan felt it on her lips, her tongue came out and slid up the shaft, before she locked her mouth around it.

Kiernan let out a moan she couldn't fully vocalize with my cock in her mouth, and I looked down her back to Emma's head behind her. Emma's tongue was going up and down in a steady rhythm, giving Kiernan a sloppy but thorough pussy licking. Lucy crawled back to me, getting on her knees to my side and then bending down next to Kiernan. Lucy gave a few kisses on Kiernan's cheek, until Kiernan slid away and let Lucy have another turn. Lucy slid her mouth down onto my cock, while one hand slid onto Kiernan's back, rubbing it lightly as Kiernan moaned. Lucy's other hand found one of mine, and she lifted it up and put it on the back of her own head. She occasionally liked it rough.

I took the hint and shoved her head down farther onto my cock, feeling my cock slide into her throat and her body tense up. I forcefully held her there a few seconds, and then pulled her back up. Lucy let out a hard breath, and then breathed in sharply again. A tiny moan of her's was cut off as I shoved her back down again, this time pumping her head down onto my cock, basically making her fuck her own throat. I looked down and saw Kiernan watching, mouth open as she kept panting and moaning from Emma's treatment.

"Emma, I need her again," I said, still looking at Kiernan. Emma quickly shot up. I pulled Lucy off me and all of us shuffled around. Kiernan was laid on her back on the chair, flanked by Lucy and Emma on their knees beside it. I laid on top of Kiernan, who wrapped her legs around me as I slid my cock back in.

Kiernan's sharp cry turned into a moan of delight as I began to rail my cock into her without the slightest bit of buildup. In truth my body wouldn't let me do anything else. Between Lucy, Emma, and Kiernan, my cock was ready to explode, and I needed to go hard, now. Kiernan happily took every thrust, tightening her petite legs around me and digging her nails into my chest as she reached out.

Her body was not lacking in other attention though, as Lucy and Emma both ran their hands over her perky tits and her tight stomach. I pumped my cock into her as fast as I could, starting to feel it. Kiernan stared up at me, biting her lip with that pouty look on her face as I used her pussy.

"She wants it," Emma said with her trademark teasing smirk as she looked at Kiernan, "Don't you?"

"I want it so bad..." Kiernan said alongside a breathless moan. Emma's fingers ran up Kiernan's neck and onto her face, sliding one of her fingers in Kiernan's mouth until Kiernan sucked it like a cock. Emma ran her now wet finger down to Kiernan's chest, rubbing it between her tits and giving me a shiny target.

"Give it to her," Emma told me as she stared down at Kiernan.

Kiernan gasped, Lucy stared, and Emma smirked as I moaned loudly and then pulled out. This was it and I knew it. I leaned forward and pushed my hips out, leaving my cock above Kiernan's chest. Lucy's hand, freshly slick with more oil from her chest, found my cock and began to give it hard slippery strokes. Lucy jerked it tight and fast, squeezing her hand over the tip with her fingers a few times, and then as I groaned out again she went down to the shaft and gave a hard jerking up and down. That pushed me over the edge.

My cock burst again, and a first splatter of cum went up and across Kiernan's chest, landing on her stomach and all the way up to her tits. Lucy continued and watched as I kept cumming on Kiernan, dropping it down between her tits and then up to her collarbone. Kiernan moaned as she felt it drip down on her body, and then quickly sat up. She stared up at me as she stuck her tongue out and put it right at the tip of my cock, allowing Lucy to jerk the last few pumps directly onto her waiting tongue. Kiernan let the tiny pool rest on her tongue a moment before sucking it into her mouth, and then laying back on the chair. She raised her arms and stretched her legs, draping herself across the chair like she was modeling.

I stood up, stretching my body and trying to keep my head from swimming any harder than it already was. Lucy and Emma joined Kiernan on the chair and I left them to create whatever pile they wanted. Crossing the pool area, I went to the bar and grabbed myself a drink that looked like a green slushee, which despite the alcohol content, was exactly what I needed right now. As I downed it quickly I looked over the bar to find Alison Brie on the other side of it, looking at me with a coy expression.

"What are you looking so suspicious about?" I asked.

"Nothing," replied Alison, trying and failing to hide a very amused look on her face.

"Yeah, nothing," Came another voice from behind the bar. I leaned over, and behind the bar seated on the ground were Brie Larson and Lily James. Brie was sitting on Lily's lap, with her legs wrapped around her. Lily had pulled the cups of Brie's bikini aside, and was slowly circling her tongue on one of Brie's nipples. There was a whistle from behind me.

"I'll be right back," I said with a smirk. Not that Brie and Lily didn't enjoy sharing my cock, but their sessions with just the two of them could last hours, just as a warmup. I turned around again and walked back toward the chairs to Anna Kendrick and Emma Watson. Anna was frantically flagging me down with one hand, and when I got closer I saw why. She and Emma had moved into the same deck chair. They were facing each other, and had their legs draped in a way that would allow their pussies to touch, if not for their swimwear.