The Long and Winding Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bemused, I gave her a questioning look before finding my tongue. "You do realize that she just told us to fuck like a couple of teenagers trying to imitate a porno, right? And the first thing from your mouth is a joke?" Again, I gave Kadie a look of surprised confusion. "Don't take this the wrong way, but the last time we talked you weren't exactly the most enthusiastic about sex. And now your daughter tells us to go at it like rabbits and you're just going to let it slide? Who are you and what have you done with the Kadie I remember?"

Leaning in to kiss me briefly, she smiled the sexy teasing smile she used to give me all the time when we were teens. "Don't worry, Kyle. She's completely grounded for a month for those comments." Taking my hand, she led me back through the dinning room to the entrance way and up the stairs. "But one thing that girl of ours has going for her is that she's right. We need to get our longing for each other out of our systems." We'd reached what I assumed was her bedroom door, as she turned to me and hungrily kissed my lips as her hands tried to tug my shirt up. Breaking apart so that she could pull it over my head, she quickly did the same with her own shirt, leaving her in just a plain purple bra and her (very much mom) jeans. Jumping up and wrapping her legs around my waist, she gave me another hungry but quick kiss before kissing along my jawline to my ear. Gently biting my lobe briefly, causing me to moan in unexpected pleasure, she breathily whispered in my ear, "I don't know about you, but I've waited and fantasized about being your wife for over 20 years, and all the hot sex that that would include. Take me to bed, my love, and fuck me until our daughter catches us."

No man, living or dead, can resist that type of invitation, and I was definitely no exception. Reaching up my hands along her back as I walked us into the room and over to the bed, I found her bra straps and ripped it apart with a savage grunt. As I'm doing this, Kadie's running her fingernails sharply down my back and kissing down my neck, across my chest and back up the other side. Once I reached the bed, I unceremoniously dropped her onto it and finished removing her bra to expose her still perky 38B tits. Cupping them, I gently pinched her nipples, causing her to moan and arch her back into my hands further.

After a minute or so, I let my hands drop to the button on her jeans. Wasting no time, I undid the button and yanked the zipper down. Bringing my hands to her hips, I slipped my fingers into her waistband and pulled her pants and panties down to her knees in a single tug. She quickly removed them the rest of the way while I undid and slid my own pants down to reveal my throbbing 8 inches.

"Good God, I forgot how big you were," she loudly whispered. "Fuck me, Kyle! Fuck me til I cover that thick dick in my tasty pussy cream!"

"Fuck Kadie! You say one more thing like that and I'm going to blow my load before I even get inside," I warned as I brought my tip to her opening.

Wrapping her legs around me, she put her heels to my ass and forced me inside her in a single, deep thrust that caused us to both verbalize our pleasure. "You can cover me in your cum later. I want your first few loads in my pussy so I can feel you filling my womb and giving me the baby that you owe me!"

The thought of breeding her pushed me over the edge and less than five strokes in, I was pumping her full of my cum. "FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" I groaned.

"YYYYEEESSSSS!" she screamed as she seemed to cum right along with me, if the tightening of her walls was any indication. "FFFFFIIIIILLLLLLLL MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" As our orgasms subsided, I tried to roll myself over so that I wasn't crushing her, but her legs kept me where I was. "Don't! Just stay where you are and let us enjoy the feel of each other," she said as she leaned up to passionately kiss me. I returned the kiss just as passionately and felt her smile against my lips.

When we finally broke apart, I looked into her eyes and saw a love and lust that I'd never thought I'd see in her eyes. "I love you, Kadie."

"I love you, too."

As we continued to stare into each other's eyes, I slowly came back to my senses a bit. That had not been what our previous times had been like. Kadie had never been that vocal or horny before and I couldn't resist asking about it, despite the 'danger, do not approach' signs that were flashing in my head. "Where did that come from?"

I regretted it the moment that the words left my mouth, and braced myself for the flurry of anger that I knew would be coming my way. But just as I was about to close my eyes in anticipation of a slap, I saw Kadie bite her lip and turn her head to the side. In a mumbled voice, as if she could possibly be embarrassed now, she said, "It's been here, waiting for you."

"Ah, excus-a-what now?" I asked in confusion.

Looking back to me with a new determination in her eyes, she restated, "It's been here, waiting for you." When I again looked at her with confusion, she heaved a sigh and rolled us over so that she was now on top. Moaning at the new angle, she looked back to me and clarified, "I've wanted to fuck you since high school. Not make love to, but I'm sure we'd do that too; I've wanted to fuck you Kyle, for so long. But then all the bullshit that ruined our lives happened and you were in prison, and I was still mad at you.

"But not for the reason that you think. Yes that stupid fake email you sent yourself really pissed me off, but not because it made me out to be a slut. I was mad because I'd written thirty variations of that same email and hadn't had the guts to send it to you. I was mad because I'd thought you'd found one of them and were intending to show everyone how ready to be your slut I was." Hearing that kept my cock from getting soft, and with it still lodged in her tight pussy, she felt that too and started to gently roll her hips as she continued talking.

"I used to rub myself raw, waiting for the day that you would final disregard my telling you to stop and just take me. I love that you were respecting my boundaries, but it was honestly a test that you were constantly failing by passing with flying colours. And then you told me that your 'grand plan' for the project was to get everyone to believe that I was your mistress, and I thought that you had no understanding of who I was as a partner. And that's what really hurt.

"I so wanted to come to you and apologize for being angry that summer, but then everything changed. I knew that I couldn't really be seen constantly visiting you; the fact that we were able to have conjugal visits without anyone batting an eye is still surprising to me." Cupping my cheek in her hand, she smiled gently at me. "I'm sorry that I was such a dead fish during those two times; but I didn't know how monitored those rooms are, and I didn't want to give those people watching any kind of show. You don't know how hard it was to not say anything, and just basically lay there when all I wanted to do was anything but."

Kadie's hips were moving slightly faster as she concluded her confession, leaving my mind overloaded on confusion and pleasure. "Fuck! Can't think; pussy too good!" Rolling us back over so that I was back on top, my hands stayed on her hips as I looked into her eyes. "Fuck now, explanations later." Giving her five hard thrusts that caused us both to moan loudly in pleasure, I held still until she was mewling for me to continue. My brain had latched onto one thing she'd said, and I needed it clarified this second. "You're my slut?"

Lust ablaze in her green eyes so strong that it sent a shiver of anticipation down my spine, Kadie smiled that sexy smile at me once again. Bucking her hips up to try and get me deeper into her pussy, she moaned, "GGGGOOODDDD YYYYEEEESSSSSSSS! I've been your slut since we started making out in the back of our parents' cars in 11th grade! Please baby, please fuck my slutty pussy good and hard like she's always wanted you to!"

And until the clock on her bedside table read 2:17, that's exactly what I did. Breathing heavily from our last mutual climaxes, we collapsed onto the bed. Not caring about how hot and sweaty and covered in each other's fluids we were, we snuggled into each other. Giggling, Kadie turned my face to hers and kissed me passionately. "Ok, I think if we do that all again in the morning, going through every room in the house, I'll be properly satisfied that we've made up for lost time."

Still trying to catch my breath, I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know how you're still able to go. I think I'm literally dry, and if my dick isn't a shrivelled raisin right now, it's a miracle. Not to mention that my heart feels like it's trying to outdo Tommy Lee's top 20 drum solos combined." Taking her hand in mine, I placed it over my still racing heart. Seeing her eyes get bigger as she felt its frantic beating, I continued through labouring huffs, "That I'm still conscious is a minor miracle; the fact that my heart hasn't called it quits is literally God saying that loving you is my purpose in life."

Kadie just leaned back in and kissed me lazily until we both felt my heartbeat drop down to a pace more manageable, as in feeling like I'd just sprinted around the block full tilt. We didn't stop kissing each other like that until a few minutes later when I was actually sporting a normal heartbeat, by which point it was nearly 3 am. Taking her hand from my chest, Kadie slowly lowered it down to my deflated dick, teasing me with her fingernails all the way down. Groaning like a wounded animal as she took me into her hand, I was shushed by her words. "You're not dead yet, my love. Just one more round and then we can go to sleep. I just need you to make love to me. Nothing hard and fast, just sweet and gentle so that I can drift asleep in your arms and feel the bliss of your embrace."

She spoke so softly as she tried to stroke my cock back to hardness. Trying to get her to stop, I put my hand over hers to still it as I said, "I can't, Kadie. I want nothing more than to make love to you for the rest of our lives. But right now, I can't. I could take an entire bottle of Viagra right now and still not get it up."

"Can I try something?" she asked with a small smile. Nodding, I saw her shimmy down my torso until she had her face level with my dick. She gently kissed it all over before taking it into her mouth and causing me to give another pitiful groan. Fuck her mouth felt good and her tongue worked wonders as what I once thought was dead, slowly came back to life. When I was about half way there, she pulled off but used both hands to jerk me some more as well as fondle my empty balls. Smiling up at me, she gave me a flirty wink. "Can I try something else to get you the rest of the way there?"

Nodding again, as I felt my energy miraculously start to come back to me, I said, "If you can get me hard enough to make love to you, I won't care what you do to get me there."

Smiling deviously at my response, she came back up and gave me a brief kiss before bringing her lips to my ear. Her hands were still rubbing my cock and balls as she whispered sexily into my ear, "I wasn't lying before, when I said I wanted you to be fucking me when Jazabel gets home tomorrow afternoon." I moaned as her hands sped the slightest bit up upon feeling my reaction to that; God help me, but I loved every word that came out of this woman's mouth.

"Naughty husband, getting aroused at the idea of our daughter finding us in bed together. Guess that makes me naughty too, cuz it makes me wet to think about it too. But I think it would be really hot if she found us fucking on her bed, while I'm wearing that sexy little uniform her university makes her wear, calling you 'Daddy' while you're taking me from behind and spanking my ass. We can wait until we hear here come in, and tell her were waiting in her room and then start fucking, facing the door so that we can see her reactions. Can you imagine if she started to play with herself? Rubbing her tits and her virgin pussy through her clothes. Wanting to join us but being ashamed at being so turned on."

I'd been fully hard since she first said she'd call me 'Daddy', but was now close to blowing my load (although at this point it wouldn't so much be a fountain as a leaky tap, if anything came out at all). Trying to at least follow the initial idea of making love to her, I pulled Kadie's hands from my groin and rolled us over so that I was on top of her and my now painfully hard dick was at her entrance. Slowly pushing myself into her, I leaned down and started to kiss her. I didn't stop kissing her until my final stroke at the end of my climax. I rolled us over so that she was laying on top of me, my somehow still hard (but slowly fading) cock lodged firmly in her pussy, and so I could wrap my arms around her and hold her to me through the rest of the night. We mumbled an 'I love you' to each other, too tired to do much else, as we fell asleep like that.

When I awoke the next morning my body was screaming in pain from the vigorous workout that I'd put it through the night before. Opening my eyes, I looked to find Kadie, but didn't see her anywhere. Pushing myself to sit up, I was about to swing myself out of bed when she came into the room wearing nothing but the shirt I'd been wearing yesterday and carrying a tray of pancakes. "Oh, you're awake," she said with a slight pout. "I wanted to wake you up with a blowjob."

"I'm sure I'd love that, just as I'm sure that you'll have plenty of time to do just that in the future." I gave her a smile as she placed the tray down over my lap and gave me a brief kiss. "You look beautiful, by the way. All freshly showered and only wearing my shirt. But as beautiful and sexy as you are, right now, I only have eyes for these pancakes."

Kadie gave a small laugh as I began using the fork on the tray to roughly cut the pancakes and shove my face with them. "Considering I had some extra protein before bed, and we had quite the workout last night, I'll just take those compliments." Kissing my cheek, she pulled the sheet down to my knees and straddled my legs. Taking the fork from my hand she stabbed a piece of pancake, looked at it and said, "This looks too dry, and I forgot the syrup downstairs." Rising up on her knees, she brought the fork down to her pussy and rubbed the piece of pancake in the wetness there. Offering it to me, she continued with that sexy smile back on her face, "It's not as sweet as maple syrup, but I know that you've been dying to try some of this honey for years now."

She didn't have to tell me to open wide, my shock and lustful hunger had my mouth opened wide, with my tongue hanging out and drool dripping down my chin as she put the fork in my mouth. With her free hand, she closed my mouth and pulled the fork out, leaving the pussy juice dipped pancake piece in my mouth. I was happy that I had had a couple of bites before she'd done this. I knew what the pancakes tasted like, so I could discern her taste from it fairly easily. It was honestly an odd combination; so odd in fact that if I hadn't seen how it'd gotten that taste I'd have thought that some of the ingredients had been expired. But since I had seen one of the sexiest breakfast in bed displays of all time, I could do nothing but moan. My dick seemed to agree as it rose to give its thoughts on what had just happened in record time (especially considering how worn out it was after last night).

"Savour that flavour on your tongue, husband mine. I hope to be feeding it to you a lot in the future," she said with a sexy purr as she gave me another piece dipped in her juices. I ate it quickly due to both my physical and sexual hunger. Continuing to tease me as she offered another bite, she said, "Eat your breakfast darling, but not too quickly. I don't want you to be getting a cramp as we continue our exercises from last night." Her teasing smile went straight to my hard cock as she fed me another forkful of honey dipped pancakes.

When there was two pieces left and I was feeling full in both my stomach and scrotum, I made to move the tray as I said, "Ok, my food pipe is full, but I am still a little thirsty."

But before I could move the tray, she was wagging the fork side to side. "Nah-ah-ah, not so fast. If you want to have dessert you need to finish you breakfast first, young man," she said in a convincing mom voice. "Besides," she continued as her free hand gently wrapped around my cock and began to stroke it. "I need you to be at your strongest today. Because once I slide you into this tight pussy, I'm not getting off your cock until our daughter gets home; and I'm making sure you give me an orgasm in every room in this house before she does." Stabbing the last two pieces with the fork, she gave them a good coating in the pussy juice that I wanted to taste from the source. Holding the tempting forkful just out of reach from my mouth she said, "Open wide for Mommy."

Doing as I was told, I stuck my tongue out as well so that I could lick her sweetness off the pancakes before eating them. I moaned as I tried to savour the flavour that was flickering across my tongue. Taking the fork from her I put it on the tray and moved it aside. Pulling my legs from underneath Kadie, I swung them off the bed (thankful that the pain I'd awoken with had faded to a tolerable ache) and said to her, "Don't move." Walking around so that I was now behind her, I lifted Kadie's arms in the air before dropping my hands back down to the hem of my shirt that she was wearing. Pulling the shirt over her head, I tossed it aside and reached my hands around to her boobs.

As I played with her boobs, I brought my lips to her ear and kissed the hinge of her jaw, causing her to thrust her tits further into my hands and lean back against my lips. "Thank you for the best breakfast of my life, my beautiful wife. It was delicious and I hope to one day soon return the favour in kind." She gave a moan of anticipation to this. Wanting to tease her with my words just as much as she'd teased me over the past eight hours, I gave a couple of kisses up and down her throat and back to her ear before whispering, "In fact, I just might do it wearing the sexy panties you seem to have forgone this morning." I know that picture caught her off guard by how she froze for a moment, but if the shudder and moaned giggle that came a second later were any indication, I knew that she had a new fantasy she wanted to fulfil.

Taking a hand from her beautiful breast, I turned her face to mine and gave her a brief but passionate kiss. The hand she had tangled in my hair tried to keep me kissing her longer, but I resisted the urge as I brought my lips back to her ear. "Tell me, my love, what are you to me?"

She was clearly confused by this as she seemed to freeze. But despite her confusion, Kadie still answered in a breathy whisper, "I hope that I am the same thing to you as you are to me: my everything. You're the love of my life, the father of my children, my husband and I'm your slut. Did I miss anything?"

Smiling even though she couldn't see it, she definitely felt me shake my head against hers as I said, "No Kadie-bear, you didn't miss anything." Kissing her jaw hinge again and causing her to gasp a moan in response, I continued, "Yes you are everything to me. And I delight in being those things for you." Releasing her breasts, I put one hand around her shoulders and the other arm under her knees as I picked her up bridal style. "I believe the tradition is usually crossing the threshold the other way, but since our relationship is a bit backwards..."

She had tears in her eyes as I walked us out her doorway and down the hall to the stairs. Taking her hand from around my neck, she ran a fingernail down my cheek to draw me into her kiss. I felt the love that she was putting into the kiss and knew that there was ten times more that I wasn't feeling. Thankfully, she pulled away before my brain shut off and I accidentally dropped her. But even with my brain functioning, I knew I had a stupid face when she pulled away just by the smile she gave me. Running her hand along my cheek she asked, "Why did we spend so many years not doing this?"