The Long and Winding Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into her green eyes, I saw the sadness that this question had brought on for her. Trying to give a reassuring smile, I truthfully answered, "I honestly thought you hated me all these years; that you'd only come to me in prison because of the deal we made. You never wrote, you barely said a word when we were together, before yesterday the last meaningful conversation we had was the day I said I'd confess to raping you. What was I supposed to think? And I'm sure it wasn't easy for you, either. I'm not sure how much better it would have been for you to tell Jazabel that I was in prison rather than dead. You didn't even let me ask about her that Christmas all those years ago. You raised her in the belief that I was her father, but wouldn't even tell me if she was a boy or a girl. I don't blame you for it, but the real question Kadie, is why did you spend so much energy trying to keep us apart?"

She looked shamefully away, so I gave her a kiss to show that I wasn't angry or upset about it. We were together now and that was what mattered. I started walking down the stairs as I had had a certain destination in mind and my arms were starting to get a little tired. At my kiss, Kadie had turned back to face me, and we looked into each other's eyes as I brought us into the dining room. "I was angry," she said quietly. Sitting her on the edge of the table, I placed myself between her legs as she continued. "I was angry with you and myself. Angry that I'd accused you, and that you took the blame. Angry that we claimed to have loved each other, but our words and actions as we gave each other the space we thought the other wanted was used as proof to each other that we didn't love each other. Angry that it had happened like this, but unable to blame anyone but myself for it being this way. I was angry until you put your arms around me last night and I felt the love that you had for me would always be there and that it would protect me from the world." She'd barely looked me in the eye as she explained herself, but before she next spoke, she leveled a remorseful look at me. In her green eyes I saw the decades worth of tears she'd cried over this fact, though no tears were there presently. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, my love, for everything that my actions and inactions have caused us. Can you forgive me, Kyle?"

Leaning in, I used both hands to bring her mouth to mine, as I tenderly kissed her. I deepened the kiss with more passion when I first felt her trying to pull away. As our bodies mashed together, my cock which had softened due to our conversation, began to harden once again. I didn't start kissing down her body until I felt her legs slide up my own to wrap around my waist. I kissed down her neck to the hollow at its base between her collar bones.

Dropping down further, I spent at least five minutes each kissing and teasing her tits. I spiralled my tongue inwards towards her nipple without actually touching it, then did the same with kisses and alternating back and forth between her breasts. When she was too needy for words to come out and only could whine her frustrations at my not touching her nipples, I finally sucked them into my mouth. Alternating between sucking and lathering them with my tongue, I capped off my assault by taking her harden nipples between my teeth, biting to the point just shy of pain and shaking my head like a dog trying to rip a frisbee out of your hand. When I did this to her second nipple, she screamed out an explosive orgasm. "FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK! IIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMM CCCCCCUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG!"

She didn't just cum, she squirted like a firehose and covered my chest and stomach in her fluids. I let her recover as I used my fingers to scoop her cum from myself and feeding it to both of us. It took her two minutes to stop twitching from aftershocks and another minute after that for her breathing to steady. Raising onto her elbows she looked at me with the biggest shit-eating grin on her face. "Fuck that was a-maz-ing! I've never cum that hard without being penetrated. And you didn't even touch my pussy! I don't care who taught you to do that, we're making them a sex tape as a thank you!" she proclaimed, flopping back down onto the table.

"Considering I overheard four gangbangers discussing how they please 'their bitches on the outside' and just put all that to use, and that they're in for another five years minimum, you may want to rethink your form of thank you."

Still lying flat on her back with her ass half off the table, Kadie said, "Don't care. We can make dozens of tapes in that time and choose the best ones to give them when they get out. That's how good that felt."

Hearing the smile in her voice more than I saw it, I licked the underside of her boobs, causing her to suck in a breath and moan, as I said, "My tongue's not done with this body yet."

Her half-hearted protests turned to moans as I slithered my way down her body with wet kisses. When I got to her surprisingly fit for her age stomach, I spiraled down to her belly button, flicked it with my tongue before spiralling back out. When I'd returned to my starting point, I trailed a series of wet kisses straight back to her belly button and blew a raspberry. As she giggled at my childishness, I began to tease her by tonguing her belly button like it was her pussy. After a minute of that, her giggles returned to their previous moans.

Lifting her legs over my shoulders, I kissed my way down to her sex as she tried to buck her now floating ass up to get closer to my tongue. Tracing her Bermuda Triangle of neatly cropped blonde pubic hair with butterfly kisses, before reversing with my tongue, I used my tongue to lick her garden like I was mowing a lawn. "Mmmm Fuck!" she said in a drawn-out moan. "Please, stop teasing me and just eat my pussy so I can cum already! I've waited for over twenty years to feel your tongue slurping up my girl cum as I coat your face and squeeze your head between my thighs! Please Kyle please, I need to cum so bad and your mouth and tongue are driving me insane! Let me cum and I'll do whatever you want."

Halting my trail of kisses just above her engorged clit just to tease her further, but continuing to kiss along that horizontal axis, I gave a chuckle at her slight misery. Between the teasing kisses I asked, "And what exactly does that include?" Her hands fisted in my hair trying to push my head lower, as she groaned a whine of frustration, still trying to buck her hips up to my tongue. "My tongue is having a bout of writer's block, why don't you inspire it with yours?" I teased as I hovered my mouth just above her clit before blowing a puff of cold air directly on it.

Her legs tightened on my neck as she howled her disappointment at being just shy of the edge. "FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK! You want me to talk dirty to you baby? You want me to tell the fantasies I've had of us over the years? Like how I used to diddle myself to the thought of you taking me in the middle of mass, calling me a whore, and cumming on my face for the whole school to see."

Prying her legs apart so that I could have full access to her tasty pussy, I kissed along the seam between her right leg and pelvis. "You want more?" I asked only to get a whimper in response. "So do I; the more you turn me on, the more I lick you."

She gave another moaning whine as kissed along the edge of her lips before turning to her inner thigh. "No! No, baby, bring your lips back to my pussy!" she whined as I shook my head as I kissed along her thigh. "This isn't fair, Kyle! Do you want to hear how I was so horny that Halloween Dance where I dressed up as Luna Lovegood and you were Harry Potter that I was just a single word from taking you into the girls' locker room and letting you fuck me raw right then and there. Do you remember how Ms. McClary told us to stop dancing so close? I was about to tell her to fuck off and mind her own business when I saw you checking out her tits as she was dressed as like Zuko's mom from 'Avatar' and I thought that maybe she'd like to help us lose our virginities."

Remembering our high school's sexy, stacked secretary quite vividly, this was a lust inspiring image indeed. I kissed my way across her gushing pussy, causing her to moan excitedly, before she realized that I was only teasing her as I made my way to her other leg to tease her by doing what I'd done to the other side. "Keep going," I commanded in a whisper.

Kadie whined again at my teasing her. "PPPPPPllllleeeeaaaassssssseeeeeee let me cum!" she begged as she tried to push my face into her mound. "Please, I'm begging you, Kyle! I can't take it anymore! Eat my pussy! I need you to make me cum! I'll do whatever you say: want me to go next door and snack on my neighbour's pussy, I'll do it. I'll invite my cousin Emira over and you can fuck her tight little ass like you always wanted to do while I munch on her green haired cunt! Fuck I'll even do what I said last night and wear Jazabel's uniform while you fuck me doggy on her bed, and when she gets home, I'll 69 her so that she can taste the fresh creampie you just gave me while I get her virgin pussy nice and wet for you to deflower! Just please," her eyes had tears as she begged me. "Please, lick my pussy and make me cu-AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Wrong as it was, the thought of her feeding a fresh creampie to Jazabel while getting her ready to take my cock in her virgin pussy was incredibly arousing. So I took pity on her and ended my tease a little earlier than I'd originally planned. The moment my tongue touched her lips, Kadie began to scream incoherently as her body spasmed frantically. Her legs immediately locked around my head as her already gushing pussy drowned me in her squirt as I opened my mouth wide to catch it all. Finally tasting her cream directly from the source, I moaned myself at how good she tasted. The vibrations seeming to added to her source of constant pleasure, she gave one last deafening cry which sounded like she was going to say 'fuck', but she went limp half way through.

Looking back up to her, I removed my mouth reluctantly from her tasty pussy to see that she'd passed out. Smiling to myself that I'd surpassed even my own expectations and wildest dreams by a landslide, I returned to her pussy to leisurely lick it clean of her still gushing, tasty cum. I'd just about finished when I felt her start to stir and heard her mumbling. Deciding to be a bit of a dick, I attacked her clit, sucking it into my mouth before lashing it with my tongue and lightly biting it while pulling my face away from her mound.

Immediately, her hands were once again fisting my hair, this time trying to push me away. "OOOOOHHHHH SSSSTTTTTOOOOPPPPP! Too sensitive, I'm too sensitive!"

Having mercy, I slid myself up her body until I was in her view. Using both hands because there was so much, I made sure that she was watching me feed myself her pussy cream from my face. Every so often I'd offer my fingers to her which she would slurp up gladly and noisily. Smacking my lips as I sucked each and every one of my fingers clean, I faced her and said, "With a meal that finger lickin' good, I'm definitely going to remember the first time I ate in this dinning room."

Laughing at my corny puns, Kadie weakly wrapped her legs around me again. Reaching between us, she grabbed my hard cock and began to rub it in her still leaking wetness. "Ok, no more teasing and no more edging. We've got four more rooms on this floor, two in the basement and another three upstairs for you to fuck an orgasm out of me in. I'd love to christen each room with an orgasm from both of us, but I don't think we really have the time for that today. Especially considering how I want to end our morning workout by the time Jazabel gets home." Sliding herself down my shaft, we each gave a moan as she bottomed out. "If we have time, we can come back here for you to properly fuck me, but for now, into the kitchen."

Holding her tight to myself, I gently lifted her off the table and walked us as best I could into the next room. With each step I took, Kadie gave a small moan as the movement caused me to fuck her. Pulling the swinging door into the dinning room, I surprised her by shoving her against the fridge and pinning her there. "You're so fucking tight, Kadie!" I growled into her ear as I began to drive my hips up into her. "Make no mistake, I'm going to pound you from behind as you do the dishes one night and another day will see us get very messy while we bake something and these delectable cheeks," I gave her ass cheeks a loud smack for emphasis, "are going to leave floury prints on the counters and table. But for right now, right now I want to feel this pussy gripping me tight as your latest orgasm rips through you."

"Fuck yes! Fuckfuckfuck! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she chanted as I drove myself up into her tight tunnel. "Fuck! Cumming again!"

As her pussy tightened around me due to her orgasm, I tried to keep myself from blowing by searching out a clock. From my current vantage point there wasn't much besides the door to the backyard, but the reflection of the stove's clock in the window let me know that it was before ten o'clock due to there only being three numbers visible.

I felt Kadie's legs once again seem to tighten around my waist, so I knew that her orgasm had run its course. Looking back to her, I pulled her to me and mashed our lips together in a messy kiss. "Your arms have to be getting tired," she said as her breath tried to even out. "My office and the bathroom are just down the hall from the other door. I think it'd be really dirty of me to ride you while you're sitting on the toilet, don't you think? And then you can bend me over my desk and fuck me into oblivion from behind."

So that's what we did. From her office, we went into the living room where I laid her down in front of the fireplace and calmed us both down a bit by slowly making love to her. It was here that I blew my first load of the day. From there, we headed downstairs to the laundry room, where I once again took her from behind, while Kadie had turned the washing machine on and pressed her clit to the corner to have the machine's vibrations add to her pleasure. Next was the rec room, where Kadie surprised me again by doing the splits as I fucked her standing up against the wall. That display alone, got me to cum a second time. By then it was ten after eleven, so we hurried back upstairs to the spare bedroom (my cock still not having left her pussy since she impaled herself on it back in the dinning room), where she rode me reverse cowgirl on the bed.

When I tried to go to Jazabel's room next, Kadie stopped me. "No. her room's last, so she can see us."

This was at least the fifth time that she'd mentioned Jazabel watching us having sex, so I had to ask her about it finally. "Ok, I have to ask: are you serious about wanting to be caught by Jazabel while we have sex? You keep mentioning it, and I'm starting to think it's more than just dirty talk to keep my motor running. Don't most people try to avoid having sex in front of their kids?"

We were now in the upstairs bathroom, and after walking around with her on my cock all day, I was an expert on maneuvering her to face one direction or another. So, I spun her around so that she was sitting on the counter and able to wrap her legs around me as I thrusted into her. Kissing her as I thrusted hard and deep to make short work of this room, I could feel her smiling against my lips. Still fucking her hard and deep, I broke our kiss so that she could clearly say what she desperately wanted to. "OOOOOHHHhhh keep fucking me! Yeah, fuck me hard! I never told you this, but I caught my parents having sex when I was 14. Yes, just like that! Pound my slutty little pussy! It was super hot as they were clearly a little drunk and really going at it. Mom even said that if dad made her cum twice her could 'fuck her tight, slutty, shithole all night before covering her face in her favourite moisturizer.' FUCK! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Without changing how hard or deep I was going, I picked up the speed with which I was fucking her. She devolved into simply demanding me to make her cum for the next minute while I tried to do that. Not for the first time, her nails clawed at my back when she did cum; I was afraid to look in the mirrors in front of me to see how badly she'd scratched me, but knew that I wouldn't care all that much because the sensations of those nails digging into my flesh felt better than it had any right to. Once she was in that state of relaxed bliss, I picked her up once again and started to bring her to the last room that we hadn't fucked in: Jazabel's room.

But before I could enter, Kadie stopped me. "Not yet. I need to go to our bedroom to get my phone first." Knowing that it was close to noon (if it wasn't past noon already), I was getting to be more and more reluctant about finishing off my tour of Kadie's house in our daughter's room. But despite my uncertainty, I did what she asked and made our way to our bedroom. Once she'd gotten her phone, she continued the story that she'd started back in the bathroom. "As I was saying, I watched my parents really going at it. And for as icky as that made me feel, it also did something very important to me. Something that I want Jazabel to experience so she doesn't have the same hang-ups about herself and sex that I did."

By now we were in Jazabel's room, and my comfort level had started to really plummet, to the point that were I not constantly stepping myself in and out of Kadie's pussy, I would have lost my erection. "And what is that?" I asked as I sat us naked on the bed.

Taking a moment to type a text on her phone (hopefully telling her daughter to wait another half hour before coming home), I felt Kadie squeeze her pussy around my cock. Dinging to indicate a reply, Kadie checked her messages with a smile. Setting her phone down on the bedside table, she looked back to me and said, "I want her to know that being a bit slutty is ok, that even her mother who has spent years trying to instill the fear of God into her acts slutty and is still a good person. So, to answer your original question, yes I do want to have Jazabel catch us fucking in her bed while I'm wearing her school uniform and call you 'Daddy' and you're pounding my pussy from behind and spanking me. Plus, in case it slipped by you: I'm a bit of a pervert, same as you; and now that we're together again, we can finally get our freak on." Giving her hips a bit of a swivel, she pointed to the closet. "Her spare uniform is hanging in there. Help me get it on quickly because she's going to be home in five minutes."

I stood up and walked her over to the closet but was still conflicted about this. "Kadie, you know I love you and your newly unleashed kinky side."

"But...?"

"But I'm not sure if I'm comfortable doing this. I just met Jazabel, and I don't want her to get a bad impression of me. Especially since I'm going to be a father figure to her."

A tear slid down her cheek as she looked at me with love in her eyes and a smile on her face. "Remind me to pinch myself later so that I know I'm not dreaming," she said as she leaned up to kiss me. It was filled with the slow passion of lovers who'd been together all their lives and still were just as in love now as they were on day one, but before I could respond to her passion in kind, she pulled away. "Kyle, Jazabel's impression of you was formed years ago when she first started asking me about her father. She loves you, and the only thing that'll change that fact is if you leave us. The only thing that's changed for her is that she can now put a face to the man in her head.

"What I want to do will shock her, it might even disgust her a bit," she said as she took the spare uniform hanging in the closet off the rack and began to put it on. "But what it will not do is negatively effect her opinion of you. If your parents got back together after all these years and the next day you walked in on them having sex, would your view of them change?"