The Long and Winding Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers

I looked to Kadie first, and then Jazabel, completely dumbfounded when both of them shook their heads. "If we weren't comfortable with what happened we wouldn't have done it," Kadie said. "But to answer the question that I'm sure is burning in your head, we've never done anything like that before. Although, we've clearly both thought about it, considering how into it we were."

"If you're saying that I have thought that my first time would be with my mom and dad while me and mom roleplay as each other, that's a no," Jazabel said. Biting her lip like she was shy all of a sudden, she looked away as she continued, "But, I mean, it was super hot and I came. You're someone that I love, Dad, and you were with me when you were with me and made sure that it was what I wanted before you did anything; I couldn't have asked for anything more for my first time." She looked into my eyes as she said that last bit. "Thank you for making it special, Daddy," she said genuinely.

I leaned down and kissed her tenderly for a moment. "You're welcome, sweetheart," I whispered into her lips.

Reaching her hand across to caress Jazabel's cheek, Kadie said, "I'm glad that you had such a good experience for your first time, Jaz; not all of us are so lucky." Turning to look at her in concern, Kadie smiled at me. "I still love you, Kyle. Always have, always will. This changes nothing between us; you're still my husband and I'm still your wife in everything but name. This may not be the family we always dreamed we'd have, but it is the one we've got now. And I'll do anything and everything I can to keep it together."

"Me too, Dad."

Hugging them closer to me I said, "Me three."

We sat like that, holding each other tight for ten minutes, before Kadie looked up at Jazabel. "I do have a couple of questions, though, missy," she said in her most mom voice. "Your piercings. Please don't tell me my sister did them and then didn't tell me about it for nearly two years."

"She did the ones in my nipples," Jaz said after a moment. "Her co-worker Claudia did my pussy, and Aunt Kayla has no idea about them. I asked her not to tell you because I knew you'd be mad. You're not that mad, are you?"

"Considering everything from the past 24 hours, no I'm not mad at you. But you're still grounded for the next month."

Surprised that she hadn't changed how long she was going to ground Jazabel from last night, I didn't say a word as Jazabel nodded. "That's more than fair." They clasped hands in the middle of my chest as we settled into each other once again. But the moment was interrupted when Jazabel picked her head up and looked at her mother. "Not that I'm complaining too much but why did the two of you insist on having sex in my room, with Mom wearing my clothes? I specifically left last night so I didn't have to hear and see you two having sex. And yet, what's the first thing that I see upon coming home? The two of you having sex!"

I made a point to look at Kadie with a look that was all 'I told you so' as I let her answer this question. Sticking her tongue out to the face I was giving her, Kadie looked to our daughter with slightly apologetic look. "As I told your father while we waited for you to get home, I wanted to show you that sex isn't as evil as I've spent the past few years trying to convince you it was. In a perfect world, I would have done this when you were between 14-16. When I was that age, I caught my parents having sex and my mom was acting much more slutty than I would have thought she'd be, and that helped me accept the fact that I wanted to be slutty in a similar vain. I had no idea that you would get so turned on that you'd join us. I had this whole speech planned in my head for when you found your tongue and tore into us. I hope that I don't have to give it to you now."

Jazabel shook her head. "I'm pretty sure that I'm comfortable in my own sluttiness, Mom. I mean, fuck, after what we just did, and it being my first time, I think it's safe to assume that I'm aware that I'm not afraid of my sex drive but also know that to have a certain sense of decorum about it. I don't think there's really anyone that I'd be comfortable with enough right now to have sex with outside of you and Dad. And as weird and taboo as that is, I hope that you're both comfortable enough to let me explore this new part of my life."

"Jazabel," I began, not really knowing what to say to that.

"No, Dad, let me explain before you say anything." Sitting herself up, she took a deep breath before looking to the both of us. "I know that you two belong together like peanut butter and jam, and I don't want to come between you. All that I'm asking, is that you help me discover myself. This was really hot, but I'm also curious what a more 'traditional' sexual experience is like. One-on-one. With each of you. And maybe once again with all of us so that I can figure if I'm straight, bi, gay, or even if I'd be interested in a polyamorous relationship. I don't know how to really put myself out there. And to be honest, until I'm 100% sure what it is that I want, I don't really want to. But I can't really figure all that out without trying it all. And home is the safest place where I can be myself and have the support system to face any hard truths that I may encounter while I try to figure it all out."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I turned to Kadie in the hopes that she would have a better grasp of what to do from being a parent for longer than less than a day. She was looking to me with a look that seemed to reach into my soul and judging what she was seeing there. When she seemed to find the answer that she was looking for, she sat up too and reached for her daughter's hand. Jazabel took her mother's hand into her own as they smiled at each other.

"I'm so proud of you for having the strength to not only ask that, but to be able to explain yourself so concisely. I know that I couldn't do the same at your age. And while both me and your father are in awe of this bravery, we don't know how to feel about what it is you're asking of us. Kyle is still trying to come to grips with all this, as am I to be honest. We aren't against this idea, but we need some time to discuss it after we've gotten comfortable in our own relationship. Give us a couple of months and then ask us about this again."

Nodding to what Kadie said, I added, "All that isn't to say that we didn't enjoy today. It took us a little by surprise to see you joining us, but we did really have fun. And I'm beyond honoured that you would offer your virginity to me, and I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it as much as you did. But if you want me to help you find yourself, I really need to get to know you first. You got to grow up hearing all about me, but until yesterday all I knew about you was that your mother kept you. I didn't know your name, if you were a boy or a girl, or what you even looked like. I need the chance to be the father we both wish I'd have been for the past 20 years for you. Can you forgive us for this request of time to think this over, sweetheart?"

Jazabel was nodding before I even finished asking for her forgiveness. Smiling, she said, "There's nothing to forgive, Dad. I get that this is a lot to take in for anybody, least of all someone like you who's just entering the family dynamic. I'm just thankful that you and Mom are taking this seriously; it makes me just love you guys even more." Leaning forward, Jazabel drew us into a hug as we wrapped our arms around each other.

When we finally let each other go, I looked to the clock on Jazabel's bedside and saw that it was nearly 3:30. Deciding that I finally needed to get dressed, as well as feed my empty stomach, I got up and pulled Kadie with me. "We're going to get dressed and some food," I informed the both of them. "And then we should probably give the house a bit of a clean. It's probably best if you change your sheets and leave the dirty ones just outside your room while we do. We'll let you know when we're done and it's safe to come out again. Do you want us to bring you anything to eat while we're cleaning?"

Shaking her head, Jazabel said, "No, I'm good; I ate before I came home. Speaking of which, your car's in the driveway and I left the keys downstairs on the table beside the door."

Kadie had picked up the clothes that Jazabel had worn while pretending to be her, and was waiting for me in the doorway. Looking back to our daughter, she got one of the most sincere looks that I could ever recall seeing on her face, as she said, "I never said 'thank you', but I hope you know how grateful I am that you not only recognized him, but that you brought your father back to me. It means more to me than I can say to be able to love him again and feel his love for me. And it's all thanks to you sweetheart."

Jazabel got up from the bed, still naked and my cum still leaking from her pussy, and walked the short distance to her mother. Wrapping her in a tight hug, Jaz quietly said, "You're welcome, Mom. But I did it for all of us; we all wanted Dad to be here with us."

"Even still, especially after yesterday, I'm more grateful than you can know." Jazabel just nodded into her mother's embrace. And when they let each other go, I saw tears sliding down both of their cheeks.

*

I quickly moved into Kadie's house and our relationship has never been stronger. Her family was initially opposed to us dating again, but upon the fierce defence both Kadie and Jazabel gave me, they eventually came around. It's been a year since we were reunited, and we're set to get married this June. My first book is set to be published this September, and we're all very excited. Jazabel has even begun to seek a publisher for her own stories. Kadie and I did eventually agree to help Jazabel in her pursuit of self-discovery, and after much discussion, we secretly became an incestuous throuple.

Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers