The Long and Winding Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she put it like that, I guess I didn't really have much to be worried about. I still wanted to argue this a bit and hopefully stall until Jazabel's return, but that hope was dashed when we heard the front door open and Jazabel's voice call out, "Ok, I'm home! My eyes are covered though in case you need to run your naked asses back somewhere to get dressed!"

Hopping completely off my dick and supporting her own weight for the first time today since I'd eaten her pussy this morning, Kadie silently shoved me to the bed before throwing her daughter's skirt on. Taking my dick into the back of her throat as she swallowed me whole in one go (no doubt to keep me from protesting further), Kadie yelled back, "You can uncover your eyes, sweetie, I'm dressed." Getting onto the bed on all fours, she backed herself up to my stiff cock as she pulled the skirt to the side and slid me back into her pussy. We gave muffled moans as she started to slide herself up and down my cock. "We're waiting for you in your room," she called down. Turning back to look at me with a devilish smile, she whispered in a baby voice, "Fuck me hard, Daddy!"

Silently praying that this wouldn't backfire on us, I gave a light slap to Kadie's ass, causing her to moan loud enough that Jazabel should have been warned away from her room. Grabbing her hips, I really started to pound Kadie's pussy as she really got animated in her moaning. Figuring that the cat was out of the bag, I didn't bother to keep quiet as I played into her fantasy and said, "Do you like Daddy's cock stuffing your tight pussy, Babygirl?"

"Fuck yes! I love it, Daddy!" Kadie replied in her baby voice. "Your big paternal prick pounds my tight teenage twat sooooo good!"

I knew I shouldn't have, but I looked up from Kadie's ass slapping against my pelvis to see Jazabel standing in the doorway to her bedroom with her mouth opened in shock and lust in her eyes as she gazed at us. Remembering that Jazabel had said that she wanted to be an author just like her dad, I couldn't help but say, "Good use of alliteration, sweetheart. If you can give me a simile, Daddy's gonna cum in this tight teenage twat. Otherwise, you're going to have to explain to your mother what that white stain on your uniform is."

Jazabel's eyes got a little big as she heard that, and I could see from her erect nipples that she was turned on. She'd crossed her legs and was clearly flexing them to try and stimulate herself. Her hands though, were at her sides and flexing her fingers so as to not touch herself. The girl was clearly wanting to masturbate, but seemed to have more restraint and propriety than her mother.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHhhhh, please Daddy! Please cum in my slutty little pussy. Cum in me and mark me as your little fuckslut and I'll fuck you like Hollywood makes Marvel movies: constantly, and always trying to outdo itself!"

Impressed by the nature of her simile, I gave her ass another playful spank, as I tried to speed up and finish myself off. "Very good, Babygirl! That simile was very much like this morning's breakfast: it caught me off guard by combining those two different elements, but I loved the way that you did."

"Thank you, Daddy!" Reaching up with one hand I grabbed Kadie's hair and gave it a sharp tug back to let her know I wasn't done talking. "OOOOHHHHH YYYYEEESSSSS DADDY! Pull my hair as you cum in me! FUCK DADDY!"

Pounding her harder than I had for at least 90 minutes, Kadie and I came together. Slumping myself onto her back as I tried to regain the vast amount of energy that I'd spent not only this morning, but also from last night as well, in the quest to fuck Kadie and make up for all the years we'd spent apart.

Looking to the doorway, hoping that she wasn't mortified, I got a small dose of adrenaline when I saw that Jazabel wasn't there. Fearing the worst, I was pulling out of Kadie, causing her to moan in protest, when Jazabel's voice sounded from the doorway. "What the hell is this?" Her tone was angry, but there was a sparkle of happiness in her eye that I couldn't quite place. She turned that mask of fake anger to me as she continued to yell, "What have you done, Kyle?! She's our daughter!"

And that's when I saw it. She'd changed clothes.

Gone was the school uniform that she'd worn last night. And in its place was a pair of jeans and a plain purple V-neck top. She'd disappeared to her mother's room and swapped her clothes for her mother's. It took me a moment to figure out why she'd done that until I remembered what she'd said. My dick stayed hard in Kadie's pussy when I figured it out, but my head felt my previous concerns return.

Jazabel wanted to join us.

As she walked into the room, her faux angry glare still directed at me, I could feel Kadie come to this realization too, just by how she tensed. She was clearly about to say something when Jazabel reached us on her bed and gave her mother's ass a hard slap. Not so hard as to not be considered sexy anymore, but definitely more than what I'd been giving her for the past 14 hours.

"Not a word out of you missy!" she scolded Kadie in a very motherly tone that I'm sure was payback for something in the past. "Your father and I are going to discuss things first." I started to pull out of Kadie, but received a sharp slap to my ass as well. "Oh no you don't! You stay right in that, what was it," she fake-pondered for a second before snapping her finger like some big eureka moment. "Oh right: that tight teenage twat! You just stay in that tight teenage twat that you just couldn't resist."

"It's not w-"

"'It not what it looks like.' Really? Is that really what you were about to tell me? I saw you; you saw me seeing you! You're balls deep in our daughter right now, you pervert! I know we don't fuck as much as we used to, but did you really have to go and try to replace me with the literal younger model? And since you were so keen on your English lessons, let me point out that I'm using that phrase and word correctly and accurately as humanly possible.

"Was I not good enough of a slut for you? I sucked your cock everyday before you went to work, talked dirty to you every week when we would have sex; hell, I've done yoga everyday since she was six months old to keep myself as flexible, in shape and durable as I could be for you!" That would explain a lot of my unanswered questions about Kadie's performance if it were true. "What makes our daughter, of all people, just so irresistible that I couldn't have been that for you?"

Not sure how to play this, I wanted to so bad break this whole thing off. I opened my mouth to try and say something, but no words came out. Jazabel was about to say something when Kadie spoke for the first time since Jazabel had entered the room. "I'm a bigger and better slut than you, Mommy," Kadie said. "I do things for Daddy that you've never done, my tits are perkier, my cunt is tighter. Not to mention, Daddy loves that I'm his daughter; he gets so hard that he can't keep his big Daddy dick in his pants and needs to put it into mine simply because we're related. Daddy's got an incest fetish that no matter what you do, you'll never be able to top the taboo thrill he gets fucking me, his own daughter."

And if I had any hope that Kadie would be reasonable and put a stop to this, that taunt dashed it away. But it did take me out of the proverbial hot seat; yes I participated, but Kadie had made it clear numerous times (including just now) that Jazabel getting caught up in our bedroom antics was not something she was opposed to; in fact, she seemed to clearly welcome it. And with that, my dick got a little harder as I realized that I was about to bed a mother and her daughter at the same time.

Jazabel crouched down so that she was looking her mother in the eye. "All right, you little slut, if it's a slut-off you want, then that's what you'll get. You say Daddy's got an incest fetish? Who do you think gave it to him? It certainly couldn't have been me when we were teenagers and I told him how I used to steal my mom's dildo while it was still in her pussy, suck her tasty juices off of it before fucking myself with it, and then putting it back in her pussy without cleaning my own juices off of it so that she'd wake up happy and crusty due to the load I left in her. No, hearing that story as I jacked him off to internet porn of someone who looked like his sister definitely didn't lead him to having an incest fetish at all."

Both Kadie and I gave a moan to that set of images, as we slowly started to fuck each other again. "Ok, Mommy; that was hot, I'll give you that," Kadie said as she began to pick up her pace as she fucked herself back into my thrusts. "But have you ever had Daddy fuck you in every room in the house in the span of 3.5 hours, waiting for the other member of this household to come home and find you fucking? Cuz I hate to break it to you, but that's what we spent all morning doing after I fed him pancakes dipped in my fresh pussy cream for breakfast in bed. And then there's the fact that I didn't get off his cock until you walked in the door for just long enough to put my skirt on before he shoved himself back into my tight snatch."

It was clearly an impressive feat for Jazabel, as she gave a raised eyebrow at this. Taking the top off, Jazabel revealed that she wasn't wearing a bra. And even more shocking, that her nipples were pierced. "Oh, you didn't know that Mommy had her nipples pierced?" she asked. "Yeah, when I turned 18 Auntie Kayla took me to her shop, but not before playing with them for over 20 minutes. And when I was dying to have an orgasm, she said that the only way she'd touch my sweet, innocent pussy was if she was giving me a clit piercing."

"You didn't?" Kadie asked (breaking character in my opinion).

Jazabel gave a Mona Lisa smile as she just stood and turned her back to us before she took off her mother's pants. I couldn't help the whine that seeing her tight, teenage ass caused me to moan out and both of them to give me a look that was both 'shut up' and 'just wait'. Crouching back down and turning so that her legs hid her pussy, Jazabel still had that Mona Lisa smile on her lips as reached out and ran her hand down the side of Kadie's face in a gesture that was quite motherly. "Does my Babygirl, want to see how slutty her Mommy really is while her Daddy's cock is pounding her from behind, remembering all the times he did the same thing to me, getting lost in watching my tight ass swallow his cock whole?" she teasingly asked. And I now couldn't wait to see Jazabel's ass bouncing back onto my cock as I pounded her from behind.

I nodded right along with Kadie as she said, "Yes Mommy. I want to see your slutty cunt so that I can eat it while Daddy blows his load in my pussy and knocks me up."

Smiling a devious smile that had me slightly scared, Jazabel stood. The first thing I noticed was that she, unlike her mother, was bald. The second thing was the not one, but two rings of metal piercing her lips. Fuck was that sexy! The last thing was that she was dripping wet as she crawled in front of her mother's mouth. "Get licking, Daughter-Slut!" she ordered and Kadie immediately went to work. Jazabel gave an exaggerated moan, clearly meant to turn us both on, as she held Kadie's head to her pussy with one hand while the other was playing with her pierced nipples.

Unable to hold back my tongue any longer, I fucked Kadie's pussy in a blur as I looked into Jazabel's green eyes and said, "Fuck honey! That's so hot! You're having our daughter lick your pussy while I'm fucking her like the little slut that she is!" Giving her ass another playful slap, I asked Kadie, "Is your Mommy's pussy cream as good as Daddy's cock juice, Babygirl? Or would you still prefer to have my Daddy dick destroying your tight throat as you take me balls deep in a single suck?"

Both so that I didn't blow my load just then, because I knew that she was about say something kinky enough to put me over the top, as well as to allow her to give such an answer, I stopped thrusting with my cock fully embedded in Kadie's pussy. "OOOOOOHHHHHHhh Daddy! Don't stop, keep fucking me!" I gave her another smack a little harder than before, so she knew that she had to answer my questions before I started back up. "Mommy tastes sooooo good, Daddy! It honestly tastes just like after you've blown your load in my pussy after I've cum multiple times from you pounding me into the mattress and then I suck your yummy cock clean. Our mixed juices taste so good when I taste them as you make me choke on your cock; and for as much as I love that, I'd honestly rather be right here: licking Mommy's taste pussy while you go berserk and blow your huge load in mine."

I was glad that I had stopped fucking her to let her talk, because I was right: I would have blown my load if I had been fucking Kadie while she said that. I was twitching, nearly on the verge of release, as it was. And it appeared that Jazabel was the same. "Fuck you got a wicked tongue on you Babygirl," she moaned as she pulled Kadie's head back into her pussy. "Let's put it to good use now; finish Mommy off while Daddy blows his load in you." Looking me in the eye, she smiled as she said, "Come on Kyle, fuck our daughter hard as you can as she eats the best pussy she'll ever taste! I love how your hard, deep thrusts shove her face deeper into my pussy and her nose rubs my piercings along my clit. Fuck your tongue feels so good Babygirl! Keep licking Mommy's clit! Yeah, just like that!"

"Fuck! I'm about to blow girls!" I revealed. Slowing my strokes, but still keeping the power, I laid out how this was going to end. "So, here's what's going to happen. Mommy's going to cum on our Babygirl's face, then Daddy's going to cum on Mommy's face. Then Mommy and Babygirl are going to lick each other's face clean, keeping all that cum in their mouths so that when they're done, they can kiss and make up and share Mommy and Daddy's cum. And since Daddy's going to be horny from seeing that, he's going to fuck Mommy."

"I knew that I was your favourite slut," Jazabel said with a smirk down to her mother. In an effort to speed this along so that I could actually do as I'd suggested, as well as to knock that smirk off Jazabel's face (sexy as it was), I reached out with both hands and grabbed her tits. My earlier assessment that they were bigger than her mother's was correct, and they felt amazing in my hands. I pinched her nipples, tugging on her piercings and causing her to cry out. "OOOOOHHHHHH FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK! Pull my piercings! Shitshitshitshitshit! CCCCUUUUUMMMMMMMIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGG!"

Jazabel buried Kadie's face in her pussy as she convulsed in a powerful orgasm, falling onto her side in the process. Kadie moaned as I pulled out of her and walked around the bed to stand in front of Jazabel. Her eyes got big when she saw my cock for the first time. Waving it in front of her face, I said, "You want to be my favourite slut? Clean my cock of our daughter's juices, before I cover your face in mine."

"Yes, Daddy," she said with a smile. I was quite surprised when she started by licking my balls. Considering it had been at least a month since I'd shaved them, they were a bit hairy, not to mention all the cum that Kadie had caked them with since last night, for them to be her first stop was a welcomed delight. She then sucked one ball into her mouth, lathering it with her tongue, before switching to the other and repeating the process. Once my sack was sufficiently clean, Jazabel surprised me further by taking me to the root in a single swallow (just like her mother).

"Holy fuck!" both me and Kadie said as we saw this. Jazabel looked up into my eyes, winked, before her cheeks caved in as the tightest suction I'd ever felt sucked my dick in deeper to her throat to the point I lurched forward. "Motherfucker!" I cried out upon feeling this. And just as quickly as it came on, the suction disappeared as Jazabel slowly pulled back and used her nimble tongue to caress my cock.

Her hand clamped around my base as she pulled off my dick completely, while her face rested just under the head. Kissing the underside at my most sensitive spot, Jazabel whispered, "Cover my face in your cum Kyle, so that our daughter can lick it off."

Her hand that was clamped around my base released its hold and gave a single stroke up and down my shaft, and I was spurting my load onto her face. I forced myself to keep my eyes open as I grunted out my orgasm. Four, five, six thick ropes shot out and coated her face. There are very few sights greater than a woman with your cock in her mouth as she sucks the rest of your load out while the majority of it covers her face, but I wasn't complaining when I looked down to see that. "Fuck!" I moaned out once she'd finished sucking any remnants out.

Turning to her mother who had been quietly masturbating throughout this display, Jazabel said, "Listen to Daddy, Babygirl. Get up here and lick Mommy's face clean while she does the same to you. Daddy needs to get hard one last time so that he can fuck me good and hard like he's done to you all morning."

Kadie, her face still covered in her daughter's juices, walked on her knees over to Jazabel as she said, "Yes, Mommy." Looking to me, she continued with a sexy purr, "Watch closely, Daddy. We wouldn't want you to miss anything as we share yours and Mommy's cum." They then shared a quick kiss before Kadie licked the bottom left quarter of her daughter's face. When she stopped, Jazabel did the same to her before stopping and letting Kadie go again.

Once both their faces were clean, they turned to me, cheek to cheek, opened their mouths and showed me the cum within. They then turned to each other and began to make out sloppily and loudly. Within thirty seconds, my cock had regained the hardness it had lost since I came on Jazabel's face. And by the time they turned back to show me that their mouths were filled with a mix of my and Jazabel's cum each before swallowing in unison thirty seconds later, I don't think I'd been harder in my life.

Unable to resist any longer, I pushed Jazabel over and pounced atop of her. Before I plunged into her depths, I looked into Jazabel's eyes to ensure that this was what she actually wanted. As she saw my hesitation, Jazabel leaned into my ear and whispered, "Fuck me, Daddy! Pound my virgin pussy; I've been saving myself for you since I broke my hymen when I first stole Mom's dildo."

Not needing any more permission than that, I plunged my cock into her virgin pussy. Giving us both a moment to get used to the sensations, we both moaned in pleasure as I began to move. Within seconds I was going as fast and as hard as I could in our current missionary position. Jazabel was just constantly moaning as I pounded away into her.

As the sweat dripped off my chest onto Jazabel's bouncing tits, I felt her already extremely tight pussy get even tighter to the point that I couldn't move from my current position buried balls deep. When her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, I knew that she was cumming. "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK! III'MMMMMM CCCCCCCUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGG! YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS DDDDAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYY!" she screamed.

The viselike grip of her pussy on my cock was too much and I too came, blowing my load deep in her no longer virgin pussy. She clutched me even tighter as she felt that. And then her lips were on mine and a second later her tongue was slithering its way inside my mouth to duel with my tongue. We kissed until well after both our orgasms had passed and Jazabel's legs had unwrapped from around me.

It wasn't until a not so discreet cough brought our attention back to our surroundings that we finally pulled apart. When I saw the amused smirk on Kadie's face, I pulled myself from Jazabel's coital embrace and sat myself at the head of the bed. Opening my arms, Kadie and Jazabel crawled into my embrace with mother on my right and daughter on my left. Looking to the both of them, I heaved a sigh. "I hate to be the one to ruin the moment, but I really think we need to talk about what just happened. It was hot and amazing, and I don't regret doing it, but it was a bit intense and not how I really pictured today going. I can't be the only one of us that has a few reservations about what we just did."