The Long Awaited Vacation - Day 02

Story Info
Tom and Heather are being watched.
1.8k words
4.14
10.9k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/20/2022
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day two

Having not really spoken about the events of the night before, other than to say it was really hot and exciting. Heather was a little sore from the sex we had.

We had a nice brunch at the resort restaurant then headed to the beach. We were settled into our lounge chairs under a big umbrella.

The handsome stranger from the night before came over with 3 drinks in his hand. It was an awkward moment.

The last time we saw him he had just exploded in my wife's mouth and I was pulling her away from him, with his dick still in her hand.

I was excited thinking of seeing my wife so horny last night to just lose all control of herself. I could tell that Heather was embarrassed but also turned on.

This handsome stranger introduced himself as Steve and said he was supposed to be on his honeymoon but his fiancé had canceled the wedding and he couldn't get a refund so here he is by himself.

We had small talk for an hour or so and last night was never mentioned. He seemed like a really nice fellow. He was about 6 foot tall. Maybe 180 pounds with a swimmers build.

I could see Heather checking him out from time to time, as his shirt was off showing off his toned abs and thought to myself this may go even further. If she wanted it to.

Having finished our drinks Steve decided to excuse himself, but before he left he thanked both Heather and I for last night and apologized if he was out of line.

I was completely shocked when my normally extremely conservative wife (until this trip) said to this complete stranger whom busted a load in her mouth which she swallowed that she was sorry the evening ended so soon.

She was checking him out as she didn't get to see this much of him last night. We made plans to get together to have dinner one night this week and he left.

Heather and I decided to stay in that night and have a private dinner in our room. After dinner and a few drinks Heather came to me a sat on my lap and asked if I was mad about what she did last night, or her response to Steve today.

I told her, "No I wasn't, that it was very exciting to me and I enjoyed watching her as much as anything else". She knows that I enjoy watching her and routinely record ourselves having sex. As well as her with her rabbit vibrator at home.

Although this was the first time anything like this ever happened I was extremely turned on to watch it. We have had conversations about threesomes before and she know that as long as I'm involved I would be ok with it.

Maybe this is why she never let go of my dick last night while she was sucking off Steve. I asked her what she meant by sorry it ended so soon.

Heather told me that she was so caught up in that moment that it may have been the only chance I will ever get to have a three way with her, or see her with another man's dick inside her. She would've been opened to him returning to our room with us last night she just didn't wanna get fucked in public like that.

She kissed me and pull my dick out right there. She knows how adventurous my mind is and decides to take this out onto our balcony.

So I'm standing with my back to the railing as my beautiful wife walks out naked and squats down in front of me, pulls down my shorts and takes me into her mouth. She decides to push her limits further than she ever has.

She starts sucking on my balls while jerking my dick. She massages the area behind my balls as she takes my dick back into her mouth. She is taking as much as she can and I feel her hand move to my ass and she pushes one finger inside to massage my prostate.

I've never had this done before although we have talked about it. I was a little uncomfortable with it at first but I thought I better let her do whatever she wants as I let her be seduced by another man the night before.

After a few moments it started to feel really good and before I knew it I was cumming harder than ever before and she swallowed most of it.

Once I had finished I pulled her up and bent her over the railing of our balcony. I'm buried my face into her sweet pussy sucking her clit and tonguing her ass hole.

She was in heaven and picked one leg up on to the top rail to give me better access. When she did this I noticed we were being watched from another balcony across the courtyard. I was certain it was Steve and wondered if Heather saw him too.

We have had sex on balconies before, it kinda became out thing or at least mine. Heather just agrees to appease me. We normally hide way back by the doors but here we are both naked with my wife bent over the waist high railing with one leg thrown on top of it. Her beautiful tits are right there for anyone looking up to see.

After noticing who I was certain was our new friend Steve watching from his balcony I wondered whom or how many others might be watching.

Heather reached back and grabbed my hair and pulled my face back into her ass and pussy. I was both shocked and turned on by this as I love eating pussy but she doesn't like to allow me to do it very often.

Heather is normally very quiet during sex until she cums. Tonight she is moaning loudly and breathing very heavily. She starts to cum and her legs quiver and she can barely stand.

Once her orgasm subsides she drops her leg off the railing and says give it to me.

I stand behind her with my erect penis and slowly start to insert it in to her wet pussy. She gets impatient with me and shoves her hips backward impaling herself on me.

I stand there as she has now taken over and it is her that is giving it to me. After about 4-5 minutes I look up and see Steve is now clearly visible on his balcony across from us.

He has turned on his balcony light and is standing there staring straight at us while stroking his cock.

Heather normally buries her head in her elbow while we are having sex while she rubs herself with the other hand. I notice that tonight both hands are on the balcony railing and she is looking straight ahead.

I'm certain that unless her eyes are closed she can also see Steve. She continues to push back hard against me moaning loudly and can barely catch her breathe. She starts to cum which is unusual for her to cum more than once and I grab her hips and start to pound on her for all I'm worth.

It was hard to tell where her orgasm stopped and the loud moaning took back over, but having just came in her mouth I wasn't close to cumming again just yet and kept going. Heathers head never moved, she had to be staring straight at him.

I was ok with that because I was actually enjoying being watched.

At about this time I noticed that he wasn't the only one watching us. An older, but very attractive couple in the next room over was standing on their balcony watching everything.

They couldn't have been more than 10 feet from us. I looked at them and the old man gave me a thumbs up while his wife had her hand between her legs and her breast exposed.

She was wearing a silky robe still tied at the waist, but opened both above and below the belt. Her breast stood up on her chest about the same size as Heathers 34 D but they were very obviously implants.

I started watching her as the two of them had been watching us and Heather never took her eyes off Steve across the court yard.

I don't know if the old man couldn't get it up or what but he never did do anything besides watch. I looked this older lady up and down. She was extremely sexy. The look on her face as she played with her pussy was very erotic.

I went back to paying attention to Heather who I though might be about to pass out or hyperventilate.

I do this thing to her that she loves were I pull my dick almost completely out of her leaving only about 1/2 inch inside her then slowly push in, but only about half way. I think this hits her G spot and it feels like the first penetration every time to her.

The head of my dick is rather girthy and it drives her crazy when I do this. While half stroking Heather I notice the older lady now has one hand squeezing her tits and her panties down about mid thigh. I'm staring at her and actually think to myself this is what Heather is gonna look like at that age.

Her build was almost exactly like Heather's. Heather started to cum again so I grabbed her hips and started slamming into her and she said out loud, "oh baby please cum with me!".

I looked back over at the older couple and she was completely naked with a vibrator buried deep in her pussy as she was cumming too. I came at the exact same time as my wife and this older attractive lady.

Once we all caught our breath and calmed down the lady said, "thank you for the show that was the hottest thing she had ever seen!".

This was the first time Heather noticed them and it startled her a little.

I looked across the court yard and noticed that Steve was going inside.

Heather wanted to pull herself off my dick, that was still buried inside her, but she says it hurts when she pulls off it to soon.

So we are standing there with my dick still inside my wife while this older attractive lady is pulling her vibrator out of her pussy.

Heather told the older lady she was very welcome and she hoped they would get to enjoy another show later in the week.

I was shocked she said this as we retreated inside.