The Long Awaited Vacation - Day 03

Story Info
Tom and Heathers turn to watch.
1.2k words
4.44
5.3k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/20/2022
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day three

The next day we had some off resort excursions planned. We didn't see Steve at all that day but the older couple next door did join us at the breakfast table.

Their names were Sylvia and Bob. Bob was extremely quiet and hardly spoke at all. Sylvia was 60 and Bob was almost 70.

Sylvia was whispering with Heather in conversation as I tried to engage with Bob. Come to find out later that Bob had an issue getting an erection and she hadn't had sex with anyone other than her vibrator in over 15 years.

After breakfast Heather and I got in our rental car and headed out to tour the Everglades.

Heather says that everything has been extremely exciting but she was really sore down there from all the sex and we might need to let it rest a day or two.

Heather has had issues with pain down there since a botched c section with our last child and the fact that I am rather large and thicker than most men made things uncomfortable a lot of time. Back home we normally only have sex once ever 7-10 days and here we were having sex multiple times for several days in a row. I understood and agreed.

With that she did something she has never done before and went down on me right there as I was driving. I about wrecked the car as she laid her head in my lap and undid my pants.

She reached in and pulled out my already half hard cock. She started with a slow and steady hand job. After a few minutes she started teasing the head with her tongue, while continuing the slow steady up and down motion with her hand.

This was amazing, and when she finally took my dick into her mouth a shiver went up my spine. She got on her knees in the front seat with her ass sticking up in the air.

She reached her right hand down inside my pants to play with my tightening balls while her left hand followed her mouth up and down my shaft.

I reached over and pulled her sun dress up so I could play with her ass while she was sucking me off. We passed several parking areas and I'm certain that more than one group of people as Heather's bare ass sticking up in the window while she sucked me.

I was getting super close to cuming and decided to pull over so I didn't wreak the car. I managed to keep us alive and she managed to make me cum without spilling a drop.

I had pulled over right in front of a cougar crossing sign, Heather was feeling extremely adventurous.

She tells me to put the car in park so we can get a picture of the sign. I'm shocked to see her peeling off her cloths and getting out of the car.

Next thing I know my smoking hot wife is nude on a public road in the middle of the Everglades.

She is posing nude in all different sexy positions in front of this cougar crossing sign. After about 5 minutes of pictures another car comes by.

There is a couple our age in the car and Heather takes a pose like she is a cougar crossing the road. They laugh and roll down the window and say to Heather that she is the best looking cougar in the whole Everglades.

The car drives on and we get back into the car. About 30 minutes later we come across a parking spot with a boardwalk leading out into the swamp towards a grove of trees.

We walk out to the grove and are taking note of all the wildlife. We see turtles, snakes, and alligators.

Then we come around a corner and notice the couple that passed is in the car 30 minutes earlier. They were an average looking middle aged couple. Not great looking but not ugly either.

Heather and I try to stay out of sight as the women is bent over the railing of the boardwalk while the man is fucking her from behind. He is squeezing her ass and smacking it hard. She moans every time he does this.

They are also just carrying on routine conversation while having sex right there on the boardwalk. You can hear them talking about the resort, the beach, what's for dinner this evening. I'm thinking this is weird sex conversation.

We can hear the lady say how sexy she thought that nude lady on the street was. He says he wishes he could fuck her right now too.

The his lady say just pretend I'm her and fuck me like I'm a stranger.

With that this man spun her around and sat her up on the railing. He then pushed himself back inside her as she moaned and grabbed onto him for balance. She could see us watching from this position.

I was transfixed on what I was watching and never noticed that Heather had her sun dress pulled up around her waist and her panties down to mid thigh fingering her pussy.

The lady had her head next to his holding him tightly and waved hello at us then bought her finger to her lips as if to say shhhh.

I pulled my dick out and started jacking it. This ladies eye got huge when she saw my cock. We were only about 20 feet away from them.

Heather grabbed my dick and started jerking me off while still fingering her pussy.

This man was slowly pulling his dick out then slamming it back into her hard and fast. The lady screams every time he does this.

I hear them both start to come and Heather buries my dick in her mouth and we all end up coming about the same time.

Heather and I duck back around the corner and hear the lady say to her male companion that she believes the nude lady on the road is also staying at the same resort as them.

She says, "remember the people we watched fucking on the balcony the other night, I'm fairly certain that was them. Maybe we can run into them again."

That night we had dinner and a few drinks but no sign of Steve, Sylvia, or Bob. We went back to our room where we went to bed and my wife sucked me off for the second time that day. This time she went crazy on me again sucking as deep as she can all over my balls.

She would stop sucking every few minutes to say something about the couple we watched. Then something about sucking Steve in the bar. I was surprised when she pulls my dick out of her mouth and says how sexy she thinks Sylvia is. This is the first time I thought that she might be opened to playing with Sylvia too.

Heather has always been awkward with dirty talk during sex, but her thoughts were just flowing from one thing to the next. She says she wants to have sex in public again, the balcony is exciting, but she wants something a little more risky.

I swear I though I was gonna blow a hole in the back of her head I came so hard. I tried to return the favor but she said she really wanted to let it rest.

We held each other tight and had some more conversations about events as we faded off to sleep.