The Long Ride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers

"Vanessa take me off of speaker for a moment," Constance said, not wishing for Shari to hear what she had to say.

"Yes Mom," Vanessa spoke into the receiver once she turned off the Bluetooth off on her phone.

"Please tell me you didn't kidnap Shari?!"

"What?! How can you think that?! Vanessa kept her voice down so not to alarm Shari, yet she noted how Henry glanced at her knowing what the tone of her voice meant. "No... Cal called me and asked me if we would mind taking Shari for the night," she said, keeping her blood pressure down.

"I'm sorry honey, but it's kind of hard to accept that given our history with him."

"He has a date Mom and I'm kind of assuming I was the last one on the list he called," Vanessa said, letting her suspicions be known to all. Not that she cared; she got to spend time with her daughter.

"Oh?! Have you meet this woman yet? Has he brought this woman around Shari?"

"No and yes, and before you start Mom, I am not going to butt my nose in to his love life. Callum's been the sole parent all this time. He knows what he's doing."

"Okay dear, I was just worrying given... you know."

"I was shocked too when he called Mom, I wasn't about to turn down the offer," Vanessa said, her thumb brushed along the back of Henry's hand.

"I understand. I hope Shari enjoys the night with you honey. Maybe the next time we're in town we can all stay together," Constance said, with hope.

"One day at a time Mom. Alright, we have to decide on what we all want for supper, I'll talk to you later," Vanessa said, hanging up after they said their goodbyes.

"Okay, so seafood is out, so is Thai, along with most of the Asian places in town..."

"Call Daddy, he knows. I like egg rolls!" The sound of Shari's stomach grumbling caused the two of them to chuckle.

"Oh?! Do you?! So do I Shari," Henry said, looking into the rear view mirror.

"Neat! Can we get lots?"

"Let me call your dad first baby," Vanessa said, peering around her seat. Bringing up Cal's number, glancing to Henry when it continued to ring.

"Hello?!" Vanessa arched an eyebrow at how hard Callum was breathing.

"Sorry to disturb you if you were in the middle of something? But I have something I need to ask you?"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Which Asian restaurant can Shari eat at?" Vanessa asked, wondering if that woman was already there and spread eagle on his bed. Wondering why she was a tad jealous by that thought.

"Oh, go to the Green Dragon, and tell them the meal is for Shari they'll make it special for her."

"Cal what are you doing?"

"Straightening up before Itzel gets here, so if that's all?"

"Okay, thank you, enjoy your date Cal," Vanessa said, a little surprised that he told her 'Bye' and not immediately hanging up on her. Imputing the name of the restaurant into the nav system. Wondering if they had potstickers.

"I'll put this in the kitchen, you two wash up," Henry said, winking at his wife as they entered their home.

"Shari, do you take baths after dinner, before bed, or before school?" Henry heard Vanessa asked as they walked up the stairs.

"After dinner, Daddy doesn't like it when I go to bed with wet hair." When he and Vanessa had learned that their hopes for children were dashed he never thought he would ever hear the sound of a child within his home. While she might not be his, Shari was his family now. Callum might take offense at first with their help to provide for Shari, but he was going to help regardless.

Moving around the kitchen plating the stir-fried beef and green peppers, the white rice in case they fried it in peanut oil. Henry didn't have a problem with that. The crispy wraps of the egg rolls clinked on the surface of the platter. The potstickers that his wife loved lined another plate for Vanessa, he wondered if Shari liked them as well, and his noodles with beef in brown sauce. Smiling at his wife as he was setting the dishes out onto the table as they walked into the dining room.

"You sit here Shari and I'll get you something to drink. We have juice, soda, Kool-Aid, water," Vanessa called out wondering which ones Callum would let her have.

"Kool-Aid!" Henry arched an eyebrow he was sure she would go for the soda.

"Shari don't you want soda?" He was equally confused when Shari shook her head.

Vanessa simply shrugged her shoulders as she walked in with Shari's and his drinks before returning to the kitchen for hers. She and Henry stopped as Shari sat silently with her head bowed.

"Shari do you and your dad say grace at your house?" Vanessa asked, after the moment of silence as Shari munched on an egg roll.

"Mmmhmm," Shari hummed.

"So how is it? I've never eaten at this place before?" Henry asked, with intrigue.

"It's good," Shari stated once she finished her bite.

Vanessa pressed her napkin to her lips. Seeing all the hard work Callum has done to ensure that their daughter was a well mannered girl. Watching how her little girl was eyeing how she held her chopsticks.

"Do you want to learn how to use them?" A wide smile formed on her lips at Shari's vehement nod.

******

Callum stood in his best dress pants as he gazed at himself in the bathroom mirror. The lingering steam from his shower fought to keep its hold on the glass surface as his dark honey brown eyes ran down his bare chest. Hoping that this night went well, he was so nervous. Sure they had been on dates; however, they were normally occupied by Shari. Not that he planned it like that, it just happened. While he knew Itzel didn't mind, yet he could tell she wanted a night just for them. Running his hand through his slicked back hair, smelling the chicken that was in the oven. The pot was already shimmering at a low boil just waiting for him to drop the noodles into the pot.

His towel ran along his face as he left the bathroom and entered his bedroom. Tonight had to be perfect, everything had to be just right. Anything else would leave a bad taste in his month. There was just something about Itzel that made him think of a future, something he hadn't thought about that didn't involve his daughter. He sure hoped he made an impression tonight as he took a dark grey dress shirt from the hanger.

******

Itzel quickly checked her makeup in her rear view mirror as she sat in her car once she pulled up behind his old truck. She knew why he kept that thing when a more newer one would be more reliable and safer for Shari. Yet he's only had himself to rely on, now that she was there, she was going to make sure he and Shari had everything they ever needed. It was just something that dwelled within her heart that told her they could go the distance. Making sure her hair was just right; she wanted her image seared into his mind to forever banish any other woman from his mind. Glancing down at her chest making sure her Martell black lace bodycon mini dress was showing off her puppies. There was nothing wrong with making her boyfriend drool over the goods that only he gets to experience -- was there?

The soles of her matching lace-up heels touched lightly as she swung her long, tone, freshly waxed legs out. The golden chain of her small purse, that matched perfectly with the dress, sat lightly on her shoulder as she rose. The beep of her alarm chirped as she walked towards the front door. Her freshly styled long, light brown wavy hair, that she just had gotten done for this evening to look her best for Cal, bounced lightly against her chest. Her spoon-shaped alluring hips swayed causing her perky bubble butt to bounce with every step. Her steel blue eyes ran along the exterior of Callum's home. It might not be the size of the mansion she grew up in, yet it had the warmth of a loving home. It didn't take a genius to see that. Just standing before it you could feel it radiating off of it.

As her hand rose to place her knock upon it, the door slowly open. Instantly Itzel felt her mouth watering at the delicious smells that were coming from within the depths of his home. Nevertheless, that wasn't the only thing that was gathering moisture as her eyes ran down Callum's body as his did the same.

"My... Itzel you look amazing," Callum said, finally managed to get his brain to work.

"Thank you Callum, you look very handsome tonight," Itzel said, her face heated rapidly as he gazed at her with those warm eyes of his.

"Would you like to join me for dinner?" Callum asked, stepping to the side and opening the door wider for her.

"I would love to," Itzel cooed as she stepped into his home. A warm smile formed on her lips as she looked around his home. She's been there so often it almost felt like it was her home. How that thought brought a sudden warmth to her soul.

Her heart raced as the door closed behind her. Softly biting her lip as she felt his strong hand lightly dancing along her right hip. Gently pressing her back against that hard chest of his, her left cheek brushed against his right as his arms wrapped around her. Every time she was within their strength she felt so at peace, so safe, and so loved even if he hadn't said the words yet.

"Whisper some sweet nothings to me baby," Itzel said, in a wanton purr.

"Mon amour, a toi toujours. Ce soir, tu es à moi, ma chérie (My love, to you always. Tonight, you're mine, my darling)," Callum whispered in a deep sinful voice.

Itzel's eyes fluttered, she so loved it when Callum spoke French to her. She always found the language so sexy, even more so when Callum would talk all sensual to her. It reminded her when her family would vacation in Cannes. She knew he and Shari were going to have to meet her parents soon and she so feared that they wouldn't approve of the man she's fallen for and fallen hard. Her fingers skimmed along Callum's left cheek as his lips traced along her neck.

"Shit!" Callum hissed as he heard the pot boiling over. "Sorry honey," he called back as he ran into the kitchen.

Resting her head against the doorframe as she watched as Callum worked around his kitchen. Crossing her arms as she smiled in a loving light at the sight before her. Watching the steam billow into the air as he drained the pot.

"Cal, what's this, this wasn't here the last time I was here," Itzel said, taking the drawing off the refrigerator door.

"Shari drew that last night while we were watching that movie," Callum said, peering back at her. Wondering how she would take it.

"Is this... me?!" Itzel was a loss for words as the drawing Shari stood between the one she assumed was Callum and the other one her. She tried to keep her tears in check as it appeared to her Shari saw her as her family.

"Yeah," peeking over the top of the paper, "that would be you," Callum said, placing a light kiss on her forehead.

"But why draw me?" Itzel asked, looking up wishing to feel those lips again.

"Because you have to know by now Shari loves you. She doesn't draw just anyone," Callum said, noting how her eyes moistened and quivered at the news.

"I love her too Cal, I just..."

"I know, far too soon for that but..."

"Go on," Itzel urged him on as he pulled out the baking sheet.

"I don't know, just with you it feels so different than with anyone I've ever been with, including Vanessa," Callum said, setting the tray on the stove. Hoping he hadn't scared her off. Yet that wasn't the feeling he got as Itzel held the picture to her chest.

"Oh Cal, if you weren't around scalding hot metal I'd kiss you," Itzel sighed.

"I'll risk it," Callum said, setting the bread on the rear eyes of the stove as he wiggled his eyebrows only to be met with that taunting smile of hers. "I don't know much about wine, like I saw the horde you have at your house. Hope beer is okay?" he inquired as he plated the chicken.

"Of course baby, if I wanted wine I'd have brought a bottle from my house," Itzel said, grabbing two bottles from the fridge. Walking around his kitchen like she belonged in it. Grabbing two teku glasses from the cabinet. The bottle caps went flying into the trash before slowly pouring the contents into the glasses. Hoping Callum was watching the swagger of her ass as she carried the glasses to the table. She kept her smirk hidden at how he was standing close to the counter which told her something liked what it saw. Not that she couldn't say the same about how her mound was throbbing at how gorgeous Callum looked.

"That was a lovely dinner Cal," Itzel said, once they had eaten her last bite.

"Thank you, I had hoped you would like it," Callum said bashfully, into his glass before draining the last dregs of it.

"Do you want to know why this is the best date so far?" Itzel asked, rising from her seat. Her fingers skimmed along the surface of the table watching how his eyes followed after her.

"Yes..."

"It's because you put your heart into this dinner, your soul into this evening that makes it so..." She couldn't wait any longer, bending down, capturing the lips that had been tormenting her all through dinner. Nodding against him as she felt his hands exploring her body. She knew tonight they were going to take their relationship further even if Shari was there. She could be really quiet if she had to be, however, she was glad that Callum had found someone to watch her for the night. This way she could be as loud as she wants, because once would probably not be enough to ease the sexual tension she felt between them. Her eyes had a devilish light to them as his left hand ran along her ass. Wondering if he could feel that she wasn't wearing any panties. "Cal, how about we clean up later and you come have your dessert that's been impatiently waiting for you to taste it," Itzel purred once her lips left his.

"Let me call Vanessa real quick..." Callum's voice stilled in his throat as he noted the look in Itzel's eyes.

"Why?" Itzel's voice took a hard edge to it.

"So I can tell her to keep Shari for the night, and to tell Shari goodnight," Callum said, wondering where this was coming from.

"Oh," dropping her head, feeling so embarrassed as her face bright red, "sorry Cal, I just..."

"Jealous?" Callum asked, arching an eyebrow.

"It's just... forgive me Cal," Itzel pleaded unable to say the words. She feared if she spoke of it, it would vanish like a puff of smoke.

"Don't worry about it," Callum said, rising from his seat. Wondering why she would be jealous of Vanessa. He has stated a few times there was nothing there between them or would there ever be again.

"Don't keep me waiting Cal," Itzel cooed from over her shoulder as she walked towards his bedroom.

"Oh, I don't plan on it," Callum muttered under his breath. Walking over to where he had left his phone when Vanessa had called the last time. Wondering how Shari was doing as he listened to the ring tone.

"Hello Callum, we've been waiting for your call, haven't we baby?" Vanessa cooed as she answered the phone. A smile touched his face when he heard the voice of his daughter in the background. "So Cal, will Shari be spending the night with me or should I bring her home now?"

"Umm... yeah, you get your wish for today..." His eyes went wide as Itzel stood naked in his door. Watching how she bit her lip as those steely blue eyes gazed intently at his protruding member. His left hand quickly flew to the mouthpiece of his phone as his mouth: 'Oh my fucking God!' His cock throbbed and swelled as those taunting eyes of hers played with her breasts as she lifted them. Vanessa's voice was tuned out as he watched those hips rolling as Itzel danced in the doorway.

"Cal?! You still there?!" Vanessa asked, into her phone.

"What?! Oh, yeah, I'm still here, kind of got distracted," Callum admitted as Itzel had a seductive smile on her lips as her eyes burned in her hunger.

"Uh-huh, I'm sure you did. So..."

"Let me talk to Shari," Callum said, not eager to hear what his ex-girlfriend had to say about the woman he was about to go have horizontal refreshments with.

"Daddy?!"

"Hey baby, you having fun with your mother?" Callum asked, smiling into the phone.

"Mmmhmm, but I miss you," Shari said sweetly, into the phone.

"I miss you too baby. You'll be home tomorrow, I'm keeping all your friends safe," Callum said, knowing Shari would ask.

"Good. You better kiss them or they'll get scared, okay Daddy?"

"Of course honey, oh, Itzel loved the picture you drew," Callum stated smiling as Itzel supported a medium blush to her cheeks.

"Is Itzel still there?!" Shari asked, curiously.

"Yes she is, I'm looking right at her," Callum said, his eyes couldn't look away from her bell-shaped breasts and their gumdrop-shaped nipples. "Shari wants to talk to you," he said, holding out his phone to her.

"Hello Shari, hows the most beautiful girl in the world doing tonight?" Itzel asked, a loving smile formed on her lips as Shari answered in that adorable voice of hers. "I can?!" she said in shock, when Shari told her she could take the picture home with her if she wanted. "Oh Shari, thank you so much, I love it. I know exactly where I'm put it so I can always think of you," Itzel sighed. Glancing down was Callum teased her hard nipples. 'Bad!' she mouthed suppressing her giggle and her slight moan as she felt the heat of his hands soaking into the skin of her orbs. "O-okay, I'm gonna put your dad back on," Itzel said, trying to control her trembling voice so not to give herself away.

"Okay Shari, you listen to your mother when it's time for bed."

"Okay Daddy, I love you."

"I love you too, Shari," Callum said, ending the call when they both said bye at the same time.

"Now that we both know Shari is okay," taking his phone from his hand and tossing it onto his couch, she wanted no distractions in the bedroom, "how about I take care of the sexy dad," Itzel purred as her eyebrows lifted quickly as her tongue flicked against her teeth. A devilish grin spread across her face as she watched how his eyes fluttered as her hand ran along the length of his rod. "You like that don't you baby?" she cooed heatedly as she nibbled on his chin.

"God yes," Callum moaned.

"Do you forgive me for being a little jealous?" Itzel asked, loving how his manhood felt in her hand.

"Don't know why you would be, there will be nothing between me and Vanessa except Shari," Callum said, feeling his thighs tremble as Itzel kneaded the head of his rod.

"I can't help it Cal, you're just so..." Taking hold of his hand leading him to his bedroom. She wasn't ready to say the words, even if she felt them in her heart. It was just too soon in their relationship to drop the 'L' word. While she knew she was beautiful, being one of the top models before she gave up the life when it was never really her. The money was nice, yet the vanity, the shallowness, the fakeness of the people were not in her opinion. Moreover, being beautiful didn't stop you from having low self-esteem when it came to the dating world. She had learned that the hard way when the men she dated while she was flying across the world for whichever shoot she was employed to do only used her to fuck the other models -- her so-called friends -- or used her to get themselves ahead without a care of the fallout that would befall her.

Soft lighting luminated Callum's bedroom, Itzel had set it up while he was talking to his daughter. Stopping and turning towards him as they stood at the center of the foot of Callum's full size bed. She knew anything bigger would just take up what little space that bedroom had. Their lips were locked in that sweet embrace that they each have come to know over the past eight dates. Yes, Itzel even counted the ones Shari tagged along on. She loved those, it showed her just how good they would be as parents; she just didn't tell Callum that. Which was why she never turned down a time when she knew he wouldn't be able to get a sitter so quickly. Her fingers moved quickly down his shirt as she unbuttoned it by feel alone.

soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers