The Long Ride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As those fake mother-of-pearl buttons gave way to her need, her body quaked as the heat of his chest soaked into the palms of her hands. Her gumdrop nipples pressed into his chest; her quaking body felt electrified as his hands moved along her hips before taking command of her bare ass. Itzel so couldn't wait for when Callum took hold of it when she was on top bouncing like a pogo stick. The pads of her fingers skimmed along his strong shoulders as she pushed his shirt off and down his arms before it found itself lining the floor of his room.

Moaning into his mouth as Callum gently cradled her heavenly orbs. Her body trembled as his fingers rolled, tugged, and teased her nipples as her hands made quick work of the buckle of his belt, the clasp of his pants, the brass zipper. Hearing his shoes thumping on the floor as Callum kicked them off as her hands pushed his pants and underwear to the floor.

"I've been wondering what this looked like," Itzel purred as she gazed down at Callum's hard, throbbing, engorged rod. Listening to the slight whispers that escaped his lips as her fingertips danced along his shaft that curved slightly upwards. "I want to taste this," she said, wantonly.

"You think I'm going to stop you?" Callum replied with a coy smirk.

"I thought you might not," Itzel retorted as she lowered herself down onto the foot of his bed.

Her steel blue eyes gazed up at Callum as her right hand gently stroked his pole while her left hand cradled his testicles. Watching how that mushroom top swelled as her hot breath flowed over it as her lips neared the crown of his rod. Her eyes always on his face as her lush lips slid along that bulbous head, her tongue swirling around it watched the elation on Callum's face. So very pleased that he was enjoying it.

"Oh Itzel," Callum moaned as Itzel sank down on his dagger. Unaware of how her eyes were lustering as he said those words. He had to place a hand on her shoulder to keep himself from collapsing as her head rocked along his cock. His mind was adrift on a sea of ecstasy as the minutes wore on and that tongue of hers explored every inch of his manhood. His chest heaved as he watched as Itzel scooted back along the bed towards the head of the bed.

"Come taste your woman Cal," Itzel said, in a sultry tone as her finger beckoned him to her. Biting her lip as she watched how that phallus swung back and forth as he crawled towards her. Gooseflesh raced along her skin as his fingers danced along her thighs. Feeling her body flush in heat as she gazed up at him as Callum took a moment to survey the exquisite body which laid before him. "Cal, you're staring," Itzel said, becoming bashful.

"Can't help it Itzel, you are by far the most beautiful woman I've ever met," Callum said, truthfully. A smile touched his lips as her cheeks rapidly reddened. Leaning forward, his hands pressed down on the mattress as his lips were only inches away from hers. His dark, honey brown eyes stared deeply into hers, wanting to imprint this night into his brain so he would never forget it.

"Y-you're just saying that because I'm laying naked on your bed," Itzel teased, wondering why he was taunting her with those lips of his and not kissing her like she yearned for. Breathing deeply as those taunting lips finally plucked at hers. Her fingers weaved through strands of his dark brown hair as she drank her fill of those delectable lips of his. A shuddering moan flew from her mouth as Callum cupped her left breast. Her nails scrapped along his back as Callum's lips lightly kissed down her neck. Her heart raced as those velvety soft lips traced down her chest. Callum's nose trailed through the valley of her mounds inhaling the perfume adorning her skin.

Her thigh brushed lightly along Callum's right hip, her back arched as his lips captured her right nipple. Feeling his tongue circling around her areola. Her breathing became heavy as Callum paid the same attention to her other lonely orb. Itzel felt her womb clenching as Callum's light touch teased her skin as he kissed down her stomach. She whimpered in impatience as Callum kissed up her left thigh, along the edge of her mound, atop her pink hood, down the right side of her moist peach then down her inner right thigh.

"Cal... don't be a..." Itzel sucked in a large breath as Callum licked up he dew laden labia with the flat of his tongue. "Fuck!" she shuddered as the tip of that pink muscle teased the underside of her clit. Her fingers curled around his comforter as her labia parted, feeling his tongue running up her vulva before it lifted her pink hood. "Mmmhmm," Itzel hummed as his lips captured that throbbing bud that's been dying to know what it would feel like underneath his touch. "There!" she screamed out as Callum paid attention to the left side of her clit. "Don't... stop... yes!" Itzel squealed out as Callum inserted two fingers into her hot, wet, honey pot. Her thighs clamped around his head as her hips lifted off his bed. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body quaked as her womb detonated.

A surge of hot cream raced down her canal as her muscles trembled. While Callum ease off her hot little mound to give her time to enjoy her orgasm, that didn't mean he didn't keep the light pressure on it to keep her aroused throughout it. "Cal!" Itzel called out as she felt his tongue plunging into her hot canal. Feeling it curling within it to taste her dew straight from the source. "No more!" she cried out, she needed something more. Something that would fill her, something that would thrust deep into the core of her heat. To quench the fires that had been burning since the first day they met. "I need to feel you in me. I need you to fuck me Cal. I can't wait any longer," Itzel said, with pleading eyes as she gazed down her body.

Biting her lip as her hands ran along his chest as Callum rubbed his hard phallus along her clitoris. Her eyes quivered as that bulbous head ran through her moist lips. A soft gasp escaped her lips as she felt that mushroom top pressing against the entrance to her paradise. Her back arched as her womanhood allowed his dagger passage into her forbidden garden.

Callum bit the inside of his left cheek as Itzel's folds wrapped around his cock as he inched deeper into that welcoming Eden. His hands trailed up her body as he leaned forward. Feeling her hips rocking as he slowly thrust his hard pole through her moist peach, fondling her breasts as they shared a sensual kiss as the two of them were connected in the most ancient and intimate of ways.

Itzel's arms wrapped around him as she brought Callum deeper into her being. She wanted every part of her body, her mind, her very soul to know that she was his, and he was hers.

Rolling Callum onto his back with his cock still lodged deep within her. Causing a wave of pleasure to flood her body as she gazed down at the man she so loved yet feared to speak the words. Her hands pressed down on his chest as she rocked her hips. Loving how good Callum felt within her hot mound. Hoping and praying that this would last. She didn't know if she could stay in the same town if she was forced to watch Callum with another woman.

Her sex filled the air as the minutes passed into ten, twenty, thirty as the two of them explored each other's bodies to their hearts content. Her fingers interweaved with his as Itzel felt the swelling and twitching of his cock knowing what it ment. Nodding to him that it was okay, that she wanted to feel his hot seed flooding her womb. Arching her back, the tips of her hair teased her ass as she stared up at the ceiling as his cum erupted with her.

"Cal..." Her fingers trailed lightly along his chest as they recuperated their energy as she felt his seed leaking out of her very satisfied peach, "I hope once isn't the only time you're going to take me tonight, after all it's too early to stop now," Itzel said, with a coy seductive smile. Her heart warmed at his soft chuckle.

"Oh, I plan on making sure you can't walk straight tomorrow," Callum said sinfully, as he rolled out of his bed, holding out his hand to her. "Let's enjoy a shower," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

To Be Continued...