All Comments on 'The Lost Boy Ch. 18'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Emilg8Emilg8over 5 years ago
Amazing!

The sex scenes you write are amazing! Please keep em coming.

Futalover32Futalover32over 5 years ago
Love it

I had a disappointed mental “awwwww” moment tho when Cassiel told himself it was impossible to get pregnant cuz I really like male pregnancy in Futa stories and really wanted Ian to get pregnant with Liline’s baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
H4wt

This chapter was an amazing surprise, I can't wait to see some more cassiel Ian action though XD

dammit51dammit51over 5 years ago
I want the Den Mothers!

They totally need thier own spinoff!

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20over 5 years agoAuthor
More coming!

I will say again, don't give up hope. Mpreg maaaaaaay be a possibility ;) the boys certainly THINK that they can't get pregnant, buuuuut miracles can happen x3

And I've been thinking about giving the den mothers a spin off of their own as well, we'll see where it goes.

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaiover 5 years ago
Plot

I really like the plot, so don't feel your disapointing.

kwiksilver9kwiksilver9over 5 years ago

My oh my, that sex scene between Helle and Cassie was amazing. Maybe my favorite scene that you've written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If rewards and punishments are the same...

So if a boy givea one of the demonic futas a big favor, he gets buttfucked, if he is being punished he gete buttfucked and if they do nothing at all they get buttfucked too.

Hmmm.

Makes most of the pairings monotonous and the plot excuses for them that much weaker if you ask me. Compliments on the quality of writing itself, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hawt

Great chapter but I'm really looking forward to seeing Cassie x Ian action again, I need more femboy on femboy goodness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good story

Its a grear story but i got some questions. What happened with Ians first girl? Not seen her once after he got his memory back. Next question why no ass play with the women? Then we come to my last question why have no one even touched or want to play or even fuck with ians cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 19?

Whens the next chapter coming, I've been expecting it for a long while now.

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20about 5 years agoAuthor
New chapters pending

Chapter 19 is just going through the pending process to be posted, it shouldn't be long now :)

Coryphaus666Coryphaus666about 2 years ago

I really really really really love this story but this chapter bothers me. Sam just... is a complete let down as an owner and domme by letting this happen. I had hoped Cassiel had a better owner than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES