All Comments on 'The Lost Boy Ch. 19'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yes!

This story is amazing! (Still want more Cassie Ian though!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Damien (15 chapters ago): Is this too much dick?

Damien (Now): Double anal isn't enough dick.

Futalover32Futalover32about 5 years ago
5 stars but I’m Confused

So I’m a little confused and have a few questions

1: When Ian fought the Urul

-why did he willingly go into the fight? That just seems out of character for him to just accept a summoning from Agrat considering she’s the one that got him into all this mess in the first place.

-how come Liline, Sin, nor Melody try to stop Ian from fighting? Neither Liline or Sin have ever seen Ian fight, much less express malice towards anyone, so why don’t they rush in and try to stop him or offer to fight the Urul themselves? I know Melody said she knew what was going to happen but when the bird came to the house to summon Ian she didn’t know what was going on. The only reason I can make for this is that Melody has knowledge of what happens to Ian if he touches the red stone so when she rescued him from Agrat, she told Sin and Liline what happened, so they have knowledge of Ian being possibly powerful. But then that wouldn’t make sense because when Liline and Sin are watching the fight, they’re watching in absolute shock and Melody is biting her nails.

-and lastly, has Ian been training his powers? Because from what I understand, Ian was at full power when Agrat took him to touch that stone in the end of act one. He had his wings out and was pure white with markings but in the fight against the Urul, he only gets some aura around him and his eyes turn red—also he says before the fight when he questions himself, “you’ve seen worse”—. This leads to believe he’s suppressing himself, but he’s never trained his powers to that extent before. He even questions why Erica is moving so slowly, and wonders if he is moving so fast that everything seems slow. He’s only trained himself to keep his aroma, wings, tail and horns from showing when having sex as far as I can remember but none of those things show up in this part.

Other than that, I don’t have any other questions. I like these past two chapters about Cassiel and I really like the way Fenr is being introduced right now, can’t wait to see the other kids of Cain.

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20about 5 years agoAuthor
@Futalover

1: Ian went willingly into the fight to avoid both sides clashing. And also do to the slight egging on from his inner demon. If he agreed to fight one on one, he could prevent further loss of life by just ending it himself.

2: It's stated in the story why they don't join in, because Ian accepted single combat, if they interfered then they would violate the terms of single combat, which would allow the werewolfs to all rush in and attack, completely defeating the purpose of single combat and Ian's attempt to prevent further bloodshed.

3: No he has not trained in his powers except only slightly with what Liline and the others have helped him learn. In the fight, he was letting the inner demon take the reigns for battle. He was basically watching everything happen almost out of body, (Think like the movie Upgrade when the guy lets stem take over his body) a little hyped up on the power and adrenaline. Because all his life he's been kicked down and used, so it felt a little good to do the ass kicking for once. But when he saw what it was capable of he snapped out of it and took control back immediately.

I hope that answers your questions! I'll answer any others you may have as well :) Just let me know!

Futalover32Futalover32about 5 years ago
@DamienDeath20

1) Okay gotcha, the only other question I have is what did the crow say to Ian in chapter 17? I just thought it was weird how he reacted. I would have expected him to say, “Agrat wants me?” or explain what the crow was saying him. Instead he’s like “We need Liline right now.” But Liline doesn’t do anything. Also, I feel like if the he thought the situation was that important he would say “Maeghedda” not Lilline.

I also wanna know what the crow said to him because when Ian gets to the battlefield, he says, “Really Agrat? This is what you needed me for?” and it seems out of character (to me) for Ian to just go to Agrat without knowing why she’s calling him especially since she put him up against that monster in the end of Act 1. I understand him accepting the challenge because of his inner demon but him going to Agrat without knowing why is what’s tripping me up.

2) what happened to Valerie? She wasn’t around when Ian was in school, Ian didn’t go see her when he got his memory back and didn’t tag along with him, Lilline, Sin and Melody to go fight the Urul.

3) How did Agrat become a fallen angel? If you don’t answer this one because it’s in spoiler territory then I totally get it, I was just jaw dropped when I was looking that chapter and read “embraced his fellow angel” when Cassiel went in to hug her, I was not expecting that at all lmao.

P.S. while scanning through chapter 17 i noticed that Helle refuses to let Cassiel fight one on one with any of her pack and says “he’s stronger than a handful of any of us” and the thought Cassiel being OP as fuck is really cool to me. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love This, Binged All Chapters

Just thought i'd let you know that I'm loving this story and for me the lore is now a bigger focus over the sex. Just binged all 19 chapters in a day lol, it was all I did today. Now to get back to work. Thanks for writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF IS CHAPTER 20

Im dying man!!!!! I check every single day usually multiple times to see if your stories are up.... where is chapter 20?!?

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20almost 5 years agoAuthor
It's! Coming!

Chapter 20 is uploaded on Hentai-Foundry and is pending on here! Go read it there or patiently wait for it to pass pending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NOW

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20almost 5 years agoAuthor
ITS UP

ITS UP NOW GO READ IT

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

Never trust the Angelic Host.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories