All Comments on 'The Lost Boy Ch. 22'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhiteNekoWhiteNekoabout 4 years ago
Yep I still hate Sin.

One of the few characters whose sex scenes I skip. Still a fantastic story outside of the rape scenes. Thank you for writingbit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trap 3some when?

First of all, 0/10 needs derpy space cowboy lol jk. (Reference to the Disgaea games, which feature a character very similar to Cass, FYI... I usually picture him as Flonne with a sissy-stick.)

Bad jokes aside, I do think Cass, Ian, and Feles need to have a threesome... or maybe get collectively gang-banged. Kittyboi gets some incubutts as payback for a few chapters ago while Ian trades V-card for divine bussy, and Liline, Sin, Sam, and Erika attack all the remaining holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous Writting DamienDeath20... <3 <3 <3

Hi DamienDeath20...

I enjoy reading erotic stories, and I really enjoy reading your erotic stories, because they are all right up my alley of kinks and fetishes, so thank you for all of your hard work producing some amazing stories for us all to enjoy...

But I have to say that most of all, I really love your ongoing series "The Lost Boy" and I'm really really hoping that you are posting new parts, after this last one, which is part 22, that you posted for more than 7 months ago, because it is the best series of all I ever read, and by that I don't mean only the stories from your selection, but I mean of all the erotic stories I ever have read over the years...

So you know, no pressure... ;-) :-) :-) :-)

P.S.: And also because I hope to read the end of the "The Lost Boy" before I have to punch the ticket... ;-) :-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series ends at chapter 22? Where's 23 and beyond?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES