The Lost Prince Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had made a saddle out of some leather pieces. It was a simple thing, but it worked for her. Abella's hooves sat in odd looking sleeves with wooden plates in the base for stability. She kept the creature moving slowly and steadily, while she waved around a long spear. She kept a round shield around her shoulders, with an axe on her hip. Those he had seen before. But the spear was new. She whirled it around as if slicing an invisible enemy in half. Then she thrust forward, emphasizing the action it would take to bring down a similarly mounted enemy.

He felt a presence to his right and turned his head as Harley licked the side of his face. Colin groaned and stepped back from the big Ester. Despite Kasey's half-hearted attempts to release him, Harley remained firmly a part of their group. The big cat needed no extra incentive to get on the ship, the moment Kasey boarded.

"You staying out of trouble?" Colin asked the big cat as he reached out to scratch him under the chin.

Harley, like his name implied, rumbled as he began purring. Like any cat, he leaned into Colin's scritches and Colin, with his added strength, didn't let him be pushed around. And while Kasey was the undisputed favorite of the group, the big cat still enjoyed Colin's attention.

"He's been good," Veronica announced.

Colin flinched. Being crept up on twice, was not good form. First by the Ester, now by his second mistress. He shook his head and held out his hand. Veronica smiled softly as her tail swished from side to side. She stepped close and Colin pulled her into a kiss. Veronica squeaked softly as her tail wrapped around his leg, possessively.

"How's Zippy?"

"Good as well," Veronica smiled. "I was just giving him a rubdown after getting back from our scouting."

"I'm still not sure I support you doing that out here. It's one thing on land, but if you lose us, especially at night. What will you do?"

Veronica nuzzled close, "I love that you think of me."

"Of course I do," Colin frowned. "I own you, remember?"

Veronica shuddered with bliss, hearing those words. "Say it, please?"

Colin grinned and kissed her ear, before growling, "Mine!"

The Rattus's knees trembled in place as the strength of his voice washed over her. She only barely held back an audible moan. But she shook herself and took a deep breath. "Zippy doesn't get lost often," she said in a soft tone. "He has a fantastic sense of direction. The captain would have to double back, or change direction completely for us to lose you. And even then, I could just fly higher and let him see further."

"He can do that?"

Veronica nodded. "Petulara are amazing creatures. Their eyes are some of the best in the world."

"Amazing," Colin grinned. "An amazing Petulara, with an amazing owner."

Veronica shook her head. "I'm not all that."

"And that's where you're wrong," Colin shook his head. "Of all the Rattus in the world, you, and only you. Are MINE!"

Veronica trembled again as Colin kissed her. She could only barely make sense of what was happening, when the heavy clomps of the Moloch came to a stop behind them.

"Little Prince. While I'm fine if you want to fuck your pets. I believe it would be in everyone's interests to take it below deck."

Colin pulled away from Veronica, who was eyeing him like she wanted to attack him. "Sorry," Colin called over his shoulder towards Abella, who grinned down at both of them. "Wives are all asleep."

"No..." Veronica whined softly.

"You just want to fuck her, right?"

Colin blinked slowly, so it was Veronica that answered with a quick, "Yes."

Abella chuckled. "Take my room. Just don't mess up my sheets, I still need to sleep on them afterwards."

Colin didn't have time to reply, before Veronica was dragging him towards the stairs, while Abella laughed softly behind them. 

Chapter Two

Colin's eyes snapped open. He took a deep breath and looked out the small window cut into the wall of their room. It was still quite early. His wives and Veronica were all sleeping soundly. The Rattus was curled over his side, with her tail coiled around his leg. From the position of Alug, there had been an effort to clean up at some point that he had slept through. But that's not what disturbed him.

The sounds of the sea were ever constant. The waves, the wind, the flutter of the sails overhead. None of that changed overnight. Except for one thing, that is. The plane of Hell, like on earth, had those god awful seagulls. And while they weren't the noisiest things at night, they also tended to stay near land. The middle of the ocean was not the place to hear an occasional cry.

Colin laid still and wondered at what to do next, when he heard the anchor being dropped. That was enough for the rest of his wives to stir. Ira was the first though, springing upright with a snarl.

"We've been boarded."

Colin growled as Veronica rolled to her feet. They dressed in a mad scramble before Colin, much to the chagrin of his lovers, charged out the door. The ship was utterly silent. And his first stop was the room Abella was using. It was only just down a short hallways and Colin didn't bother knocking before he slipped into the room.

He froze, staring at Abella. One massive breast leaked onto the floor. The other, was pulled into a teardrop shape, by the nipple she held in her mouth as she suckled. One hand was between her legs, with a pair of fingers hidden within herself. The other was clutched to a familiar-looking shirt, that she held to her nose. Her gorgeous brown eyes stared at him, as if he wasn't real. But now wasn't the time to discuss what was happening within this room.

"Something's wrong," Colin whispered. "We've dropped anchor and I don't think we've made it to the desert yet."

Abella released her nipple, and Colin couldn't help but watch the spray of milk that showered the bedroom. The shock on Abella's face was gone, and now he could only see the cold, calmness of a warrior.

"Let me dress, little Prince."

Colin didn't need to be told twice and slipped out of the room once more. He turned and froze at the sight of his wives. Each held perfectly still, arranged tightly in the confines of the ship. And each of them had a blade pressed to their throats. At their backs were winged figures. Most of them were incubi, but there were a few Succubi as well.

Colin flashed with anger. He felt his power surge and was about to unleash, when Libi made a noise. He turned his full attention to her and saw the pleading in her eyes. For a moment, and only a moment, Colin thought of destroying the entire ship. Killing each and every one of the intruders and making an example of their entire race.

"Colin?" Libi squeaked.

Colin growled and shook his head. There was little he could do in the confines. His wives were warriors. And even Ira was being held. It looked like they had fallen on the rear first, using hostages to collect more hostages. It was like this was planned, and Colin had to wonder if perhaps it was?

"Come quietly," a Succubus ordered.

"The one in this room is a friend of mine. You will not harm her either," Colin held up his hands.

"If she does not resist," the Succubus agreed.

"Abella!" Colin kicked the door. "Come out quietly!"

Colin moved away from the door as it opened. Abella sighed as she stepped out into the hall. Putting up her hands would mean little to a woman who had to stoop to begin with.

"Put these on her," the Succubus tossed over a pair of iron manacles.

Colin grunted as he picked them up. But Abella didn't resist as she offered her wrists. Colin was furious as he placed them on her. And even more so when he was offered a pair of his own. He set them on his wrists and watched as his wives were placed in similar restraints. Only then, were they led out of the lower decks and onto the top. Colin could see where the Moloch, Harley and Zippy were all restrained. None of them were struggling, and Kasey let out a choked sob at the sight of the big cat.

"They're drugged, not dead," the Succubus reassured her. "Our orders were to keep you alive. We dare not anger the Regent."

"That's a shame," Colin glared. "I hoped that after I speak with the Lamia, your people might welcome joining us."

"You are the Prince, yes?" She asked.

Colin nodded, "I am. So far we have Mistress Furore and Master Bater helping my cause. The Lamia were next."

"The Lamia will not help you," the Succubus shook her head. "Your war is over. We will hand you to the Regent and be done with it."

"Cowards!" Libi hissed.

The Succubus in charge turned to Libi and shook her head. "You of all people should know how our hand was forced."

Libi froze, and Colin saw the flash of panic that broke across her face. "What do you mean?"

The Succubus clicked her tongue and strode away.

"What happened?" Libi cried.

Colin, along with his wives were ushered to the side of the ship. There, the captain, along with several of the men who had been on night watch were bound. A few of them were sleeping like the mounts. The Captain was bloodied, however. And the look he gave Colin was a complicated one. If he hadn't agreed to ferry their group, they would have been allowed to pass. But the good Captain had no love for the Regent, and was simply doing what he thought was best.

At the side of the ship, Colin could make out a rocky landscape in the distance. It resembled stone towers rising out of the sea. Birds flew around as the sky lightened well above. The world was still dark, but the way was clear. Clear enough to see the small boats being sent to collect them. These boats were longer, narrower and had taller sides. It looked like they were designed to sit higher in the water, while also providing decent protection from being swamped by the waves around the rocky towers.

"Colin," Libi hissed.

Colin turned his attention to the distraught Succubus and let her lean against him. "It's okay," Colin tried to reassure her.

"It's not," Libi disagreed. "We may be in a lot of trouble."

Colin sighed, "More than we already are?"

Libi nodded, but the return of the Succubus who was in charge cut their conversation short. "No speaking. I have no desire to listen to you prattle on. Remain silent until I deliver you to your parents."

Colin saw the look of panic that flashed over Libi's face at the succubus's words. He frowned and thought back on their time. He had a rough history of all his lovers. Even Ira spoke of her history. It was mostly fighting, killing and drinking. But it was a history. Veronica, before she was a scout, lived with her parents and attended school. But Libi... the only thing Colin could recall during their time together, was a name. When he first met her, she introduced herself as Libidine Faust. But the bank at Greymoore had called her Libidine Lovecatcher.

Colin hadn't even put the thought together. Faust was likely just the name she used on Earth. But... What if there was more to it than that? He saw the look of utter defeat on Libi's face and nodded to himself. There was definitely something going on here. Something she hadn't spoken about before. But they would have to discuss it later, as the first of the smaller boats had arrived.

Using a system of ropes and pulleys, the smaller boats were lifted to the sides of the ship. At that point, they split Colin and his wives into two groups. Colin wanted to growl and make a scene. But when his eyes glowed, weapons were drawn again on his wives. Where he was confident in his ability to kill them all. It wouldn't be without death or injury to his loved ones. So with his temper held in check, he watched Libi, Dia, Ira, Gula and Cupi being lowered into the sea once more.

He remained as such, while the other boat was raised and he too was lowered into it. Once in the sea though, it was all he could do to remain upright. The wash of the ocean knocked them from side to side. The ship may have been bad on the rougher days. But this was dreadful. Colin's stomach rolled, but the boat held true to its course. The tall sides protected them from the water and the slender craft pushed through with the help of long oars being paddled by yet more incubi.

They passed between two stone towers, and Colin looked at them with a level of awe he wished he had more time to appreciate. They weren't actually towers. But naturally carved stone monoliths, jutting from the ocean depths. They reminded him of the twelve apostles, not far from the coastal shores of his home but much, much taller. Colin held his vomit in check as they rounded to a larger section. This was made of the same rock, but it was large enough that someone had installed zigzagging wooden ramps, pulleys and scaffolding up the side of it with an impromptu jetty set up at the base.

He could see his wives already disembarking to make the climb and he took a few deep breaths. Getting out, was far more difficult than getting in. Before, it was more a matter of not falling into the boat. They were going in regardless. But to get out, they needed to climb over the sides and try not to end up in the frothing water below to begin with. That would have been difficult on its own, but with their hands tied, it became a team effort.

And by effort, it was a rather scrawny looking Mino that hoisted Colin by the back of his shirt, as he tipped to fall into the ocean below. The Mino grunted as he ripped Colin over the gap and dumped him roughly on the wooden planks of the dock. With a growl, Colin rolled to his knees and stood. The Mino paid him no mind, but he was far more gentle with Abella, Mary, Kasey, Alug and Veronica.

With them out, the Mino gestured for them to follow. This time at least, they didn't have blades to their necks. But that was a cold comfort for Colin who didn't know what the best option would be. If they were to be held captive for a time, then sooner or later they would be imprisoned. At that time, it may be possible to simply portal out. But for now, he would need to wait and see.

The climb to the top was long and steep. Colin realized the scrawny Mino was rather well suited for the climb. In fact, the more Colin stared at the creature, the more he thought it was less that he was scrawny. And more that he was shaped like a goat, than a bull. Which made sense in a way.

He still had their signature horns, and he was still large. But... Colin had to wonder with his own physique, whether he was perhaps a match for the demon. Colin's thoughts were interrupted by a flash of morning sunlight. The roof opened up, and Colin with his wives and companions, climbed up onto the top of the rocky area. And rocky was the best word to describe it. The marshy forests were one thing. The grassy fields and trees of the prairies were another. This though, it was ocean and rock in all directions.

A few scraggly trees stuck out in random places. But it looked for the most part that the majority of life here was the birds and the people, and little else. How they survived here, Colin didn't know. But that wasn't important as the familiar Succubus from the ship landed beside him.

"Follow. Keep your hands to yourself, and your mouth shut."

Colin glared at her, but did as she commanded. There would be time to beat her into submission if necessary later. For now, he didn't want to risk the lives of his loved ones. They walked down a worn path towards a small town. Like the towers, the construction here was based on rock. Whether that rock had been chiselled or dug out, shaped and stacked, or simply carved in place, Colin didn't know. But up ahead, was a towering structure that could only be a small palace. The first floor had stone walls, but the levels above had what looked like moving panels to open the rooms above to open air, and judging by the many balconies, landing places. For a flying race, that made sense and rather ingenious. On wet and windy days, the panels could be used to close the upper levels, while also giving them the freedom to fly from most rooms in the palace.

The people turned and stared as he passed by. Some looked relieved. Others scowled. But none spoke as they passed by. In fact, conversation dropped as Colin approached, and the crowd parted so that he could see his wives up ahead as they were led through the front doors of the palace, surrounded by guards.

"This is where I leave you," the Succubus grunted. "Behave, and you will not be treated harshly."

"Somehow, I feel that thanking you would be inappropriate," Colin mumbled.

The Succubus glared for a moment, before snapping her fingers. A ring of guards surrounded them, before the first nodded to follow. With no other course of action, Colin and his companions did just that. These guards didn't behave the same as Master Bater's. No, these incubi and Succubi meant business. No mischief or flirtations. They didn't seem hostile, merely regimented and disciplined. And it had Colin on edge thinking about the possibilities of what would happen to them.

The hall they entered showed the first signs of wood and other building materials. Tables, carpets, oil lanterns made of metal that Colin wasn't sure was bronze or copper. It was obvious that there was wealth put into the design of this place. To Colin's way of thinking, this felt like a test, or... a show. It made him uneasy that they were being brought straight in. He could see Libi just a little way ahead with their own guards. She trembled almost violently and Ira walked at her side trying to give any support she could.

A set of doors ahead, opened to admit them all at once. Colin stared ahead as they forced his wives to their knees in an otherwise empty audience chamber. His power boiled within. He clenched his fists, anger bubbled beneath the surface. There was only so much he could endure before his temper got the best of him. Seeing his women on their knees in front of an empty chair like they were slaves made that anger roil, so he closed his eyes to breathe deeply before opening them again to stare around. It was a simple, round room, with four chairs at the head. Two of those chairs were clearly the thrones for whoever ruled here. The other two, were set either side, and were smaller and slightly behind. One was decorated, neatly lined with cushions and silks. The other was in a state of disrepair, like it had been abandoned.

"Colin, I need to tell you something," Libi hissed.

Colin frowned, he sensed a hand coming towards him and he turned and snarled. The incubus beside him, just gave a blank stare and moved away. The sound of a door opening behind the thrones caught his attention. In strode a pair of beings. An Incubus, and a Succubus. They wore fine clothing and froze at the sight before them.

"... You..."

Libidine slumped. "Hello, father."

Before anyone knew what happened, the Succubus rushed across the room and took Libi by the shoulders. They stared at one another for a time, and Colin could see the familial resemblance between the two of them. Libi's father looked like he had chewed on something sour as he stepped between the two. He pried his wife from Libi and directed her back to the thrones.

"So, daughter--"

"Where is my sister?" Libi asked.

"She isn't here," the incubus glared. "Something you should have known, had you not spirited yourself away to Earth."

Libi trembled, "You... You didn't?"

"We had no choice, dear," the Succubus sighed.

"Just as we have no choice but to hand you and... the Prince, to the Regent. Your sister is now the heir to our people. And I cannot allow succession to fall into obscurity."

Libi let out a choked sob and slumped to the floor. And that was enough for Colin. He moved to her side almost blurring as Libi's parents gaped in shock. With a surge of power, he yanked his hands apart, snapping the links of his manacles, sending a shower of sparks across the room. Libi's father was yelling, while her mother was reeling. Libi sat up, looking defeated as she met Colin's eyes. He pulled her into a hug and looked around the room as guards burst in.