The Lost Prince Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what caught his attention was a painting hung on the wall over the door they had entered. It was in perfect view of the thrones, and it showed the ruling family. A mother, a father and two sisters. One, pink-skinned Succubus, slightly older, was Libi. The other, a slightly darker shade of red, but with glowing green eyes rather than purple, stood on their opposite side.

The guards surrounded their group, while Colin's wives remained unmoving on the floor. Colin released Libi and stood as he concentrated on the painting. He pushed out his will, surging with power. He felt lust permeate the walls. Libi's parents gasped as the guards faltered. Orders were shouted, but Colin ignored them as he felt something take hold in his mind. Black flames washed over his body and Colin felt the world shift around him.

When the flames cleared, he was standing in a dark, stone room. All he could hear, was the broken, desperate sobbing of a young woman. And it was coming from a cage. Colin stepped up as a series of shouts rang out. A door opened, flooding the room with sudden light. Colin saw her then. Older than in her painting, but still the young beauty he recognized. She looked dishevelled, almost nude, wrapped in a thin blanket on a bed of rough fabric.

"Halt!"

Colin glared at the Bakeneko for a moment, before taking the door of the cage in hand. He raised a foot to the bars opposite and braced. The guard shouted for help as Colin hauled on the metal. The Succubus within scrambled to her feet. She was a skinny thing, barely more than bone. It was obvious she wasn't being looked after in the least. She looked as terrified as she was hungry. And as the metal buckled, several guards charged into the room.

Colin snarled as the door gave way and flung open. The Succubus within froze in place, as Colin dived inside the cage with her. He ignored the shouts of the guards as he took her small form in hand, and once again burst into flames. Colin held her close, ensuring she was safely ensconced as the world shifted around them. Suddenly, he felt the world shift once more.

They dropped to the ground inside the same meeting chamber now filled with guards. Colin's loved ones still hadn't moved, other than Libi who was now standing as she shouted at her father. But the entire room fell silent at their arrival. Colin stared around the room as he flexed his claws. He was still leaking lust and did nothing to hide it. That was until a weight slumped against him.

He turned to the Succubus he brought back and her eyes were rolling back in her head as she collapsed. Colin took her by the shoulders and lowered her, as Libi screamed and rushed to his side.

"... Please..." she mumbled. "Hungry."

"Colin!" Libi took his arm. "Colin please?"

"Please what?" Colin frowned.

"She's my sister," Libi begged. "Please, Colin?"

"PLEASE WHAT!?" Colin snapped.

Only to freeze as a hand grabbed his crotch. It was the absolute last thing on his mind. Looking down, he saw it. The manic glare from Libi's sister. He didn't even know her name, and there she was, tugging at his crotch.

"Colin, it's you, or some random guard," Libi hissed.

"Libidine!" Her father snarled. "You do not have that authority!"

"Please?" her sister begged.

Colin sighed and shimmied his pants down. Libi's sister stared at his cock as it sprung into view, while their father scoffed. "This is ridiculous! She belongs to the Regent!"

"Where do you want it?" Colin asked, ignoring their father.

"First one in her mouth," Libi nodded, taking his length in hand.

She stroked it vigorously as her sister opened her mouth. It wasn't the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. She was desperate for it. But it wasn't a sexual desperation like Libi showed him. More an animalistic one.

"He's rather well endowed, isn't he?" Libi's mother commented.

Colin glanced up and saw her watching with acute interest from her throne. Her husband was watching as well, but he appeared to be deeply uncomfortable. The guards surrounding the room, were mostly frozen in shock as Libi helped her sister take Colin's cock in her mouth. She stared up at him with longing in her eyes and nursed on the tip as Libi stroked his length by hand.

"Alug, Gula, would you be dears?" Libi asked sweetly.

Despite their bound hands, the twins wasted no time crawling over to the Succubus. She appeared dazed as Libi paused in her stroking of Colin's cock, to lift the tattered remains of her clothing to her hips. Libi's sister's eyes shot wide as the twins found their way between her legs. Her body trembled as her eyes rolled back once more. Unlike when she first collapsed, Colin could see this time, it was pleasure that drove her.

"There now," Libi crooned as she returned to stroking Colin's cock. "Feel all that lust? It's all for you."

"Mmm," her sister mumbled.

"Just fill her up," Libi smiled. "You know you want to."

Colin blinked slowly, "Won't she, y'know?"

Libi pressed herself close and kissed the side of his neck. "She might. Wouldn't that be fun? Two sets of sisters, baying for your attention.

Colin glanced over at his loved ones. All of them, including Abella were staring. Even Mary was doing an uncomfortable shuffle as she watched on.

"Demon's below!"

Colin turned and saw Libi's mother. There was a slit at the center of her dress enough for her hand to slide between to reach the apex between her legs. Shadows hid her sex but it was obvious what she was doing as her body shivered and spasmed in her chair. If there was a dignified way to orgasm with an audience, this was likely it. Her father just continued to look deeply uncomfortable about the whole situation.

When Libi's sister squeaked out and started to spasm, Colin looked at how the twins were lapping at her. It was all he needed to fire the spurt of seed into her mouth. The starving Succubus moaned as she suckled it, and Libi slowed her stroking to milk his pleasure without making it painful.

As Colin's orgasm waned, she pulled away, staring up at the two of them with wide eyes. She reached down to Alug and Gula, who both pouted as they moved away.

"Wonderful," Libi's father sighed. "Now if you're done feeding my daughters within this hall, may I remind everyone that--"

"Yours."

The room fell silent as all eyes locked on the younger princess.

"Yours," she repeated once more.

***

Andradox screamed as part of him was torn away. He felt it, like a knife in his very soul. The bond he had formed was being torn from him. He knew he shouldn't have left the wretch for so long. Having her die now, was a huge mistake on his part. Picking himself up from the floor, he charged out of his bedroom and turned towards the holding cells.

He had wanted to keep her safe. Had a rival assassinated her, it would be a tremendous blow to his power base. But she disgusted him. So the compromise was to have a small prison built beside his bed chamber. A place he could keep her, where she would be safe, without having to look at her.

As he burst into the doorway, he froze. There were a dozen guards standing around the room looking lost, while the door to the princess's cage was broken and hanging off to one side.

"Where is she?" Andradox demanded.

"My lord," the first man swallowed nervously. "I... I don't know."

His head hit the ground as Andradox stormed up to the second man in line. He didn't speak, so Andradox gutted him next. As that guard fell to the ground, choking out a soft scream, the third man raised his shield to defend himself. Andradox was not amused and he took that shield and used it to bash the guard repeatedly over the head until he stopped moving.

The fourth guard held up his hands. "An incubus portaled in and took her!"

Andradox froze. "Portaled?"

The guard nodded quickly. "Yes, my lord. He didn't come through the door. He portaled directly into this room. Before we could stop him, he pulled the door open, grabbed the princess and portaled away."

Andradox nodded slowly. As he tore each of his guards limb from limb, he rolled ideas through his head. There were only a few places someone could go to get a portal. Fewer still would have been able to portal someone directly into the palace, let alone into this specific room. With a sigh, Andradox dropped the limb he was using to beat its owner with, and strolled from the holding cells. The obvious choice was Superbia. But she wasn't here. Instead, Andradox turned his attention to one of his own personal guards.

"Gather up Superbia's loyalists. Then their families, children, parents, siblings and if they have families, bring them too. I have some questions that need answering."

The guard saluted silently and stormed off to fulfil the order. Andradox sighed and checked over his claws, noting with dissatisfaction that once again, he needed to reapply the pink to his middle claw.

"Just something not quite right with that color," he sighed. 

Chapter Three

It started as a smudge on the horizon. But it didn't stay a smudge for long. Pratum was evacuating. All non-essential personnel were evacuating. But Amare wasn't going with them. She, along with Master Bater, Lars and a skeleton crew of staff had opted to remain. As did those within the town who wouldn't or couldn't leave on their own. Though the warnings had been passed out. Master Bater's defiance of the Regent was not a secret.

Amare stood beside Lars on the balcony as the army approached. There was no denying what it was. Amare's life was one of almost constant terror. First, being thrust into a new life after the death of her parents. Then the slow realization that she would not be taught any meaningful skills. And the acceptance she felt as they led her to the bedchambers of the first man she would entertain. Followed by the disgust she felt for herself after the fact.

She had spent her time ever since, wondering if it was worth it. She could always leave. Just wander off into the wilderness. But that only meant death, or to be dragged back into what she was doing already. But after spending night after night entertaining Bowlart, she had finally decided that enough was enough. She would never warm his bed. But before she could make any permanent decisions, they sent her to entertain someone new.

Despite her disgust, she entertained the thought of other women in the room. The man, she was told, had brought his wives. And from her experience in the past, that usually meant she would have an easier time of it. Only for the Prince to walk through that door. The terror she experienced at the thought of being sent away, was only succeeded by the terror as he dragged her beneath him.

Her entire existence rebelled against the man she desperately wanted to please in every way. And only as he claimed her, and made her his, did she finally know that all in the world would be well. Was this army terrifying? Yes. Would it deter her from performing the job she was asked to do? No.

"What is on your mind, child?"

Amare tried not to grimace at the older man. She was no child. And she hadn't been for a long time. But she had a series of healing bruises from the one and only conversation she brought up on the topic.

"I don't know if I'm ready," she admitted.

Lars nodded. "Nobody is."

She nodded in silent agreement, before noticing the man was gone. Amare sighed. It was his skill set. The man was a shadow. But something caught her attention. A small vial on the ledge. Amare blinked slowly as she realized what it was. With a sigh, she quietly slipped the vial into her sleeve, hoping she wouldn't have to use it. She couldn't fail the Prince. She just couldn't.

***

"More?"

Colin groaned and nodded. Libi laughed tiredly from the bed, where his fluids leaked over her thighs. The Floof twins would get to her when they finished with Kasey, who was gasping in delight as they finished cleaning her with their tongues.

Princess Lascivia turned around, showing me her perfectly formed ass. Willing or otherwise, my cock came to attention. There wasn't a day it would refuse a gorgeous woman. The princess shifted her hips and Colin groaned as she pressed the head of his cock to her ass. That glorious little hole opened up to accept him, as it had done numerous times already. She still had a long way to go. But with the hours of constant fucking, she was looking and feeling much healthier than she did when they first got back.

"Yours," she mumbled as she settled her hips down, impaling him fully within her.

Colin smiled, but paused as she began to snore. "You're kidding me right now?"

"Want me to pull her off?" Ira asked from across the room where Cupi was helping pick out parts of a shredded bedsheet from the spines on her back.

"Leave her," Libi shook her head. "The Regent was starving her. This is probably the first time since I left that she has rested peacefully."

To emphasize the point, the sleeping Succubus wriggled slightly causing Colin to wrap his arms around her. She mumbled softly and let out a happy sigh, but otherwise continued to sleep.

"Well, this is going to be extremely uncomfortable," Colin grunted.

He rolled his eyes at the series of giggles that came from around the room. But it was Invidia that came forward. "What about this?"

Colin watched as she lowered her carapace to the floor. Then she leaned her human-like torso over and he felt a soft tongue, lap around the point where his cock vanished into Lascivia's ass. The sleeping Succubus whimpered softly in her sleep, and immediately started to rock her hips in response. Colin sighed as she gently rode his cock, all while asleep. Invidia shifted lower, before suckling gently on Colin's balls.

Usually that wasn't quite his thing. But the gentle suction, combined with the eternal warmth of a Succubus's ass, had him reeling.

"My Prince?" Mary called as she opened the door.

She froze at the sight before her, and even Lascivia woke with a start.

"Yes, Mary?" Colin sighed.

"S-sorry," She mumbled. "Master Lovecatcher sent me."

"Right," Colin nodded.

"Finish first," Lascivia pleaded as she looked over her shoulder at the Prince. "Please?"

Colin smiled, before scooping his hands under the princess's knees. She gasped in delight as Colin hoisted her back. Invidia didn't skip a beat, transferring from Colin's balls, to Lascivia's clitoris. She folded her arms behind her back, pinning them between Colin's chest and herself.

"Have me," she pleaded. "I'm yours!"

"Mine!" Colin growled as he thrust his cock in and out of her ass.

Spiking his power into her, she screamed as she started to cum. But that wasn't an invitation to stop. Colin kept thrusting around her spasming body. Invidia continued to lick and suck on the Succubus's clit, while the others watched on with envy. Even Mary took a few moments to quietly leave, before Colin snarled.

Driving himself to the base in the princess's ass, he erupted once more, flooding her bowels with his seed. When he was finally spent, Colin pulled her off and slid her down the bed before him.

"Turn around and clean me. While you do that, Invidia can clean you."

He heard two murmurs of pleasure as the Succubus did just that, while Invidia returned the favor. Colin would need to reward the Aroct later for her subservience. Teasing her was like foreplay. He would need to spend a little time reaffirming her before she went crazy.

With his cock clean and the princess not begging for more, Colin and the others dressed before stepping out of the rooms they had been provided. Mary was waiting on the other side, looking very uncomfortable. She gave them all a strained nod, before leading them all back towards the throne room. The room they were in, was the guest quarters, reserved for visiting dignitaries from the other nations of this world. It was suitable for anyone to visit except for the Regent himself. And he would likely never visit, instead insisting on those visiting him should the need arise.

And this time, the Master and Mistress were waiting as they entered. The Mistress smiled widely at the sight of her daughters. But Master Lovecatcher scowled directly at Colin, who stared evenly back.

"Lascivia, please take your seat," he grunted.

"No father," Lascivia shook her head. "My place is with the Prince."

He fumed and turned his attention to Libi. "See what you have done? You have corrupted--"

"Before you continue," Colin cut the man off. "I would appreciate you treating my wives and mistresses with respect."

"Respect is earned," he growled.

"He earned that by rescuing our daughters," Mistress Lovecatcher slapped his arm.

"Dear--"

"Shut it," she shook her head. "We raised our daughters to be strong and independent. When the Regent asked for Libidine, she did what she thought was best, thinking he would let things go. Nobody would have thought he would show up anyway and take Lascivia."

Libi gave her sister a small hug. "I didn't think he would take you. I thought he'd chase me to earth instead."

"It's okay," the younger princess smiled. "You came back with the Prince."

"How do we know he IS the Prince?"

The room fell silent as Colin's wives pressed in close.

"Mine," Colin growled.

Each of them shivered, Ira included and mumbled, "Yours."

Mistress Lovecatcher beamed as she watched her daughters declare themselves. She understood what it was like to have a powerful partner take them. Which was the problem she was facing when Master Lovecatcher glared in her direction.

"Mine!"

She blinked as she felt the wave of compulsion wash over her. In her younger days, it filled her with desire. She eagerly responded, wanting nothing more than to be his. But life had its changes, and he wasn't the incubus he used to be. And the compulsion that washed over her consciousness felt more like a searching question mark.

"... Yours..."

He nodded, satisfied by her answer. But the others in attendance noted the pause in her response.

"Now. Why should I not have you executed?" Master Lovecatcher leaned back in his chair.

The room fell silent as Colin nodded slowly. "Is that what you want?"

"It would free my daughters from your influence," he smiled. "We may yet survive the Regent's slaughter should we send one of them back with your head."

Mistress Lovecatcher turned to face her husband. "I hardly--"

"I wasn't speaking with you," he snarled. "The last I checked; I was the lord of these lands."

"If I may," Mary stepped forward. "Before this goes any further. May I introduce myself?"

"And why would I allow that?"

"Because I am the Lich," she narrowed her eyes. The floor cracked as a series of bones forced their way out of the earth. But before the soldiers in attendance could draw their blades, she threw out her hands, and the bones receded into the ground once more. "Whether he is the Prince or not. Understand that I was no match for him. If he wanted you dead, there is very little anyone here could do to stop him."

Master Lovecatcher stared in shock, while his wife did the same. It was she that spoke first. "What would you have of us?"

"Mistress Furore and Master Bater have agreed to join me. I was hoping to gain the trust of the Lamia in our budding alliance. You were supposed to be after that."

"Likely we'd have agreed at that point. We could not afford a two pronged war."

"We could have waited them out," Master Lovecatcher grunted. "The Regent would sweep them from this world and enslave those who surrendered. It would only be a matter of time."

"And then what?" Mistress Lovecatcher asked. "We sit tight and hope that uptight tyrant spares us? Please."

"Very well, dear wife," Master Lovecatcher almost spat those words. "What do you suggest?"

"I suggest, sending them off to complete their mission. If they can gain the allegiance of the Lamia, I think it best we join them."