The Lost Prince Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most..."

Libidine paused as black flames burst into appearance beside her. When they cleared, her heart fluttered. Lascivia whimpered loudly, and Colin strode to her side to touch her. It wasn't anything overt. Just enough to stabilize her while she struggled not to throw herself at him.

Mistress Lovecatcher smiled, seeing the simple concern he held for her youngest. His aura was impressive. Even with her own bond to the girls' father, she could still feel her desire flare within his presence. Which was just more evidence for her to accept the truth of her daughter's words.

"My Prince," Mistress Lovecatcher smiled.

"Mistress Lovecatcher," Colin smiled, although she did detect a note of tiredness around his eyes, as he finally turned away from Lascivia, who clung to his arm like she needed it to live. "I hope you don't mind if I take back what is mine."

Mistress Lovecatcher smiled as both her daughters trembled as his words washed over them. She could imagine that without her being there, they would already be engaged in the kinds of delights she had seen earlier in the throne room.

"By all means. I would never hold my daughters back from their rightful place at your side," she beamed as he gave her a wide smile. "However," she pursed her lips, "I have a small favor to ask of you before you go, and it will require a bit of subterfuge."

Colin tilted his head in interest. "Go on?"

***

Master Lovecatcher glared at the team arranged before him. The portal that upstart could summon took only moments. These old men had been chanting and empowering themselves for an hour already. He could only hope the effort was worth it. If the Regent could be appeased, he would spare his people the conflict that would surely come. And with both his daughters' home, he could hand them both over. It would be a small price to pay to preserve the natural order.

"My lord," one of the old men turned to gaze at him. It was a faraway stare, one that told Master Lovecatcher that the old man's gaze was lost in an esoteric dimension far beyond his scope. "We can hold the portal open for only a short time. I recommend fetching whatever you wish to gift the Regent, now."

Master Lovecatcher grimaced as the portal began to take shape. It was now or never. The Regent knew he was coming. He waved his hands to the guards stationed around the room and caught their attention. "With me."

They saluted evenly and followed behind as Master Lovecatcher stormed out into the hallway. The portal room was on the opposite side of the throne room, as were the living quarters. He made it a point to march openly, waving for his soldiers to join him. Hopefully, at the end of all this, the loyalty of his soldiers would be without question. He'd noticed, even if it was only subtly that his soldiers were starting to take more directions from his wife. With this offer to the Regent, they would see the sacrifices he had made and bend their knees in spirit, and not just in body. Then, perhaps, he could speak with his wife once more. And investigate the possibility of her birthing new heirs.

As he strode into another hallway, he spotted a pair of guards in full armor, helmets visored, outside his wife's quarters. They saluted quickly and opened the doors. Within, he first spotted his wife sipping tea. She froze at the sight of him, as did his daughters who set down their cups as the soldiers stormed into the room.

"Come with me," he ordered. "Now."

"Father, what are--"

Master Lovecatcher back-handed Libidine, knocking her from her chair. There was a clatter behind him and Master Lovecatcher glared at the guard who had moved into the room, almost entering his personal space. He made a note to have the fool whipped later.

"Husband, what is the meaning of this?" Mistress Lovecatcher hissed.

"I am ending this, before it can begin."

"Appeasing the Regent isn't--"

"I AM NOT ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION!" Master Lovecatcher roared. "You are MINE!"

Mistress Lovecatcher trembled and lowered her gaze. "Yours."

With a sniff and a glare at his daughters. The guards ushered the trio of ladies to their feet. Libidine glared at her father and he felt a small stab of pain at the pure hatred she directed at him. And when he saw Lascivia's broiling anger, he shook his head. It would all be over soon, and that would be the end of it. He would have his place, his people, and his bride. And she would birth him new daughters to carry on his legacy.

He ignored the muffled grunts and complaints from his women as they traversed back to the throne room and into the portal room. Ahead, he could see the Regent. Andradox was perched on his throne looking resplendent. His pets surrounded him, huddled around his throne. From the leash clutched in his hands; he was expecting this visit.

Master Lovecatcher felt relieved to know that this visit was expected. All would be well. He opened his arms and bowed as was proper before entering the Regent's kingdom.

"Master Lovecatcher. I see you are returning my property," Andradox growled.

"I am," he stood. "And as recompense, I will be gifting you her sister. Princess Libidine."

"The one that got away," Andradox smiled toothily.

"I'll never forgive you for this," Mistress Lovecatcher hissed.

"Hush dear, this is for the best," Master Lovecatcher turned to signal the closest guard.

Only for the man to raise his boot and drive it into the middle of his chest. Master Lovecatcher felt something break as he flew through the portal. He felt the strange throb as the magic pulsed around him, indicating he'd been transported. His body rag-dolled as he crashed into the stone floor. His wing caught on the ground and he tumbled coming to a stop in the middle of the throne room. He tried to gasp for breath as he felt one of his broken ribs puncture a lung.

Master Lovecatcher lifted his head and froze when the guard removed his helmet, and revealed his face.

"Mistress Furore sends her regards," The Prince grinned as he tossed a package onto the floor just inside the portal.

"You dare!" Andradox sprung from his throne.

He tensed to charge across the hall, when the portal closed a moment later. The Regent froze, before a sudden apprehension came over him as he stared at the package on the floor. All at once, black flames sprouted up around the throne. Andradox stared in horror as his pets vanished into nothingness.

Andradox inhaled slowly, before bending over the incubus lord. Taking him by the neck. Andradox hauled him off his feet. The scent of urine filled Andradox's sensitive nostrils as Master Lovecatcher voided himself with pain and fear.

"Well--"

The package detonated. The few guards in the room that had approached to investigate, vanished faster than the spymaster's loyalists. White hot flames made of holy energy burst out in all directions and Master Lovecatcher screamed as they washed over his form. Andradox snarled as the heat singed his fur, but sheer luck and a few of his defensive talismans spared him from most of the blast. His talismans turned to dust, and he snarled remembering he'd killed the craftsman that had made them.

And as the flames died back, and the smoke began to clear, Andradox stared down at the lump of quivering flesh at his feet.

"This Prince is angering me," he sighed.

***

Shaking with barely controlled rage, Colin turned to his lovers. The soldiers had just released their mother and his women opened their mouths to speak. But Colin wanted them gone. He held up his hand and despite Lascivia's attempts to approach, he saw recognition in Libidine's expression. The black flames that washed over them, returned the sisters to the ship where Kasey and the others would be waiting.

They would be safe there, while Colin sorted out what needed to be done here. The first step was the Regent's pets. They were almost a dozen. Men and women, all were nude and stared at him with mixed reactions.

"Raise your hands if you wish to return to the Regent."

"We belong to him," a soft voiced male mumbled from the front of the group.

"But do you want to return?" Colin asked. "Or would you rather stay here?"

"Take me!" A silver furred Bakeneko scrambled across the floor on all fours. "Don't send me back! I'll be yours!"

That was echoed by other voices and Colin had to step back as almost half of them begged for him to take them. And while Colin could imagine having a few of the women, he wasn't at all interested in the men of the group. Even so, he couldn't do anything about it now. He needed to get back to his women. There was an awful lot of reassurance he was going to be thrusting into them. So for now, he had Mistress Lovecatcher's guards escort them into a set of private rooms.

Essentially, until they could be dealt with. They would be prisoners. From the snippets that Lascivia had seen, their conditions, while better than the cage she was kept in, was still a squalor. Their confinement in this place would have all the comforts they lacked, along with proper meals, bedding and no threats to their safety at the whims of a tyrannical master.

Despite the complaints coming from multiple members of Andradox's harem, Colin sent them off with a promise to return in the coming days. Until finally, he found himself alone in the portal room with Mistress Lovecatcher.

"Did you know the guards would accept you betraying your husband?" Colin asked.

"He hasn't been the leader of our people in any way but title in many years," Mistress Lovecatcher answered softly. "He gave our daughters away without a fight. To preserve peace, he called his actions necessary. But our people loved Libidine and Lascivia, and his actions were a betrayal."

Colin turned around and stared at the naked matriarch before him. "Mistress Lovecatcher?"

"Make it stop?" she gently pleaded. "It doesn't hold power over me anymore. But I can still feel it."

Colin frowned as he realized what she was talking about. The bond, that made her belong to the Master of these people.

"Please?"

With slow movements, Colin reached up and took hold of his borrowed chest plate. The metal buckled under his grip as he slowly tore it from his chest. Mistress Lovecatcher bit her lip as her hand snaked down her front.

"No," Colin shook his head. "Don't touch that."

The mistress flushed with humiliation and pulled her hands to her sides. Colin saw the way she reacted and smiled. He reached for his vambraces next. With the chest plate ruined, they slipped down his arms with ease.

"Squat down and spread those legs of yours," Colin ordered softly.

Mistress Lovecatcher blushed furiously as she bent at the knees. To keep her balance, she shifted her posture to the balls of her feet. With her hands at her sides, she dropped her palms to the floor as she splayed her legs open to the young Prince.

Colin watched as a line of drool left her pussy and pooled on the floor. As his vambraces clattered beside the chest plate, he worked on the greaves and boots.

"You're such a slut," Colin grunted, barely holding back a smile. He could feel how her arousal grew as she humiliated herself for his pleasure. "Is he even dead yet, and you're already offering yourself to me like a common whore?"

Mistress Lovecatcher stared up at the Prince. Despite his words, she could sense no cruelty from them. In fact, she had the distinct impression that they were purely for her benefit. It was no wonder he had so many women around him. And no wonder she could feel nothing but barely contained lust for him as she spoke to her daughters. He had almost effortlessly homed in on even her deepest desires. Ones she had not expressed for many years.

"It's what I am," she trembled softly. "My mother was a whore, and she birthed a whore."

"Are you suggesting my wife and mistress are whores?" Colin growled dangerously.

"No, my Prince," Mistress Lovecatcher gasped as her pussy throbbed without stimulation. "No, I birthed a pair of queens. And now I have served my purpose. I wish nothing more than to be used as you see fit."

Colin felt his cock spring out of his pants as Mistress Lovecatcher stared off into the distance. He could feel the sincerity in her words. Though, he had no doubt they were exaggerated slightly. She wanted to be his, and she wanted to be humiliated. But she also felt a fierce desire to protect her people. And that was what Colin pushed on.

"I bet I could claim you just by cumming down your throat," he snorted.

"Please?" She begged and opened her mouth. Like her pussy, she drooled over herself and Colin was quickly boring of making her wait.

And then he had a fantastic idea. Unlike Pratum. This place was isolated. Safe and the guards here were loyal to their Mistress. If he made her his mistress and matriarch protector of the rest of his women and companions, it would ensure her loyalty and potentially more trustworthy than Master Bater. Not that the man was untrustworthy while being held hostage over barbeque sauce. Colin grinned, he couldn't deny that he had already planned on fucking the Succubus matriarch anyway, there was just something his old human sentiments found... taboo, about claiming her.

"I will bring my mistresses here," Colin announced. "And I will likely bring more as well."

"Yes, my Prince."

"You will house them, feed them and care for them in any way they wish," Colin continued. "And should they desire it, you will even service them as the common whore you are."

Mistress Lovecatcher throbbed with each of his orders. She had enjoyed her time as a young woman. There was no lie in her description of being a whore. It was how she met her husband. Hell, some of the guards that were most loyal, were the ones that introduced him to her. They regretted the decision in the long run. But that just reinforced their loyalty to her as they bonded with their own women and started families of their own.

"In return. You will neglect to pleasure yourself to completion. I want you desperate to cum at all hours of the day. I want you to be the same, mewling bitch, desperate for my cock."

Mistress Lovecatcher gasped as her inner turmoil twisted viciously within her. Despite her words, actions and desires. She had lived as a queen for decades. And he was going to make her a plaything. She clenched her eyes as his power flooded her. She opened her heart and let it in, surrendering to it. The tether connecting her to her husband, snapped, making her cry out. But in only a single moment, she felt the power of the Prince flood her.

"...Yours..."

"Wow," Colin chuckled. "You really are just a slut."

Mistress Lovecatcher heard those words and her heart throbbed madly in agreement. She opened her mouth to admit it. To tell him that's exactly what she was. But she was greeted by the sounds of rushing flames as his portal opened. Her body rebelled at the thought of him leaving her like this. She opened her eyes to scream, only to choke at the sight of him looming overhead.

Colin saw the flashes of emotion pass through the matriarch's face. The broken desperation, the horror, followed by utter shock. He moved behind her, lowered to his knees and then he thrust his hips forward, impaling her in a single thrust. Mistress Lovecatcher screamed as Colin took her. Her body rebelled, wanting to cum over the delicious sensations he was subjecting her to. But her mind still reeled on his words.

Outside the room, the two door guards froze as they heard the scream. The first turned to open the doors, when the second took his elbow.

"What?"

"The Mistress is fine."

He was about to ignore his superior and open the door anyway, when they heard her voice a second time.

"PLEASE LET ME CUM!?"

Colin grinned as he felt the emotions of those closest. "Your guards know what's happening," he laughed. "One of them is concerned by your screaming."

"Please?" Mistress Lovecatcher sobbed. She could not care less about her guards hearing.

"I'll make you a deal. If you can hold your breath long enough to let me cum down your throat. I'll make you cum."

Pulling out, Colin faced her and shoved her back. Still balanced on the balls of her feet, Mistress Lovecatcher slumped onto her back with a small whine. Colin stood and walked around to squad down over her head. He stared up at her perfect body. Despite his teasing, she was a gorgeous woman. Perhaps one day, he would bring her to join him, wherever it was that he settled down with the rest of his loves.

Colin smiled, before a tongue lapped at his balls. Glancing down between his legs, Mistress Lovecatcher was making a pained face as she desperately tried to please him.

"Mistress Lovecatcher," Colin grinned. "Personal whore to the Prince."

"Yours," she trembled, feeling the pulse connect them.

Colin smiled. There was no hesitation like there had been between her and her 'deceased' husband. No, she truly belonged to him. Taking his cock in hand, he angled it down as the matriarch opened her mouth. Colin fed her his cock, readjusting to thrust deeply into her throat.

"Are you ready?" Colin chuckled, despite knowing she was incapable of replying.

All he felt was the mad wriggling of her tongue as she bathed him in affection. In return, he shot a pulse of pure lust into her. Mistress Lovecatcher jolted at the sensation and Colin rocked his hips.

"Your throat is even better than your pussy," Colin grunted. "Maybe I'll just fuck you like this from now on."

She throbbed in embarrassment at his words. It was all she ever wanted. She was desperate to please him, even as pleasure jolted through her body with each pulse of his power. Mistress Lovecatcher reached up to touch him, but he pushed her hands down to the ground once more.

"No, whores don't get to touch their masters," Colin ordered, even as he forced more lust into her.

Truth be told, Colin would rather fuck her normally. He was so close, and his favorite place to cum, was deep inside a wet pussy. The fact that all his wives and mistresses would come to screaming climaxes at the same time, made it even better. In fact...

Mistress Lovecatcher felt the pulse of lust pass into her body. But rather than flood her senses. It was concentrated and targeted. It was confusing for her at first until he thrust once more. Colin smiled as he felt her respond. By flooding her throat with his power, and targeting the same sensations to her pussy, he hoped that it would achieve the result he wanted.

With a growl, Colin thrust into her throat. He wanted to know if his idea worked. As he thrust, the Succubus writhed beneath in a sinuous motion that flowed over her entire body. He knew she was on the cusp of her own pinnacle. And with a roar, Colin unleashed down her gullet. If there was any confusion as to how the matriarch was feeling, it ended as her pussy squirted violently across the floor. Colin watched with a grin as she thrust her hips against the air.

He pulled his cock from her throat and let the final spurts spray into her mouth. And before she could swallow, he took her by the neck and held her steady. Only when he was done, Colin pulled out and stared down at the deliriously happy Succubus matriarch.

"There we are now," Colin sat her up. "Don't swallow that. I want you to rub it all over yourself."

Mistress Lovecatcher murmured softly, before drooling his seed down her chin. Colin watched as she wiped her hands through it and blushed as she rubbed it into her skin, paying particular attention to her nipples.

"Now. I need to go make some arrangements. Just remember. No cumming."

"No, my lord," Mistress Lovecatcher smiled. "And... Thank you."

"I'm glad I didn't take things too far," Colin smiled.

"Oh no," she shook her head. "No, that was... lovely."

"Wonderful," Colin smiled. "When you're done here. Get some rooms ready. You'll have at least one joining you soon. Remember what I said."

1...34567...19