The Lost Prince Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin was going to sigh with relief until Master Lovecatcher cleared his throat. "Fine. But my daughters stay here."

"What?!" Libi snorted.

Colin placed a hand on her arm and met the Master's gaze. "Fine. They remain here for the time being. I will return with an answer from the Lamia as soon as possible."

"And if not, I keep my bargaining pieces," Master Lovecatcher agreed.

Colin could feel the glares from his wives. But there was no time to discuss his plans. "Where is Abella and Victoria?"

"I sent them back to the ship," Mistress Lovecatcher announced. "They wished to care for their mounts."

"Very well," Colin nodded. "Libi, Lassy--"

"Lassy?" Princess Lascivia tilted her head.

"He likes nicknames," Cupi chirped.

"He hasn't given me one," Ira complained.

"What is it I call you when we're alone?" Colin asked the small Fusa. She refused to answer, instead blushing as she realized what he meant. With that settled, Colin looked at the sisters and gave them both a hug. "Stay here. Be safe. And I'll be back for you both."

Lascivia looked like she was going to cry as Libidine pulled her close. "I just... Please?"

Colin shook his head slowly at the distraught Succubus. He pulled back, taking the rest of his wives and Mary in his arms. Master Lovecatcher frowned and stood.

"WAIT!"

Colin didn't even pause before swirling with black flames. One moment they were there, the next they were gone. Leaving the Succubus sisters behind in front of their father.

"Fuck."

"Playing stupid games," Mistress Lovecatcher shook her head as she stood to leave. "Come, my daughters. I believe I wish to know more about the man who has claimed you."

"Yes mother," Libidine nodded as she followed with her sister, leaving their father behind.

"Next thing, my own guards will turn against me," he shook his head, missing the sideways glances from those around him.

***

As the flames cleared, several exclamations rang out. Victoria's voice was the loudest as she sprinted across the deck. Colin had just enough time to open his arms before she slammed into him. With his added strength, Colin took her weight easily while she cried out in joy.

"YOU!"

Colin turned and saw the Succubus once more. She stormed towards him, drawing her sword at the same time. Colin sighed and pried Victoria off him.

"Hold on!"

"You will not escape me!"

Colin sighed and concentrated. As she darted in. Colin visualized on the throne room once more. Only instead of letting the flames wash over him. He projected them in front. And as the woman darted in, only to be confronted with a wave of magical flames, she was unable to stop before passing through. And once out of sight, Colin closed the portal and turned his attention to the captain.

"Let's go!"

Shaking his head and straightening to attention, the captain began barking orders once more. It was only minutes before the sails were unfurled and the ship was moving away from the dock. Colin, along with his wives and companions watched the skies for approaching forces. But none came.

"Where's Libi and the other one?" Veronica asked as she stood at his side. Colin explained how their father ordered they remain behind, and she nodded slowly. "So, when are you going to go get them?"

"Tonight maybe?" Colin smiled. "I'll give them a chance to speak with their mother. I get the feeling it's been a while."

Veronica smiled and leaned into his side. "Colin?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you want to do when all of this is over?"

Colin frowned. "I haven't really thought of it. My parents are back on earth."

"Tell me about them?"

Colin sighed. He went on to talk about how he was raised like any other kid. Until one day, he stumbled into some paperwork and discovered he was adopted. That led to him meeting Kasey, who helped him through the realization. And with the love of his parents never waning for a moment, he came to accept that despite all that. He was loved.

"Your parents sound great," the Rattus smiled.

"I miss them."

"You could visit?"

Colin smiled. "Maybe one day. But for now, it's too dangerous."

"Is it?" Veronica nudged him. "You can portal. Who's going to stop you showing up in the middle of their living room to say hi. Even if they're watching your home, it'll take them a moment to get inside. You could leave a note."

Colin thought of it. Truth be told, he wanted to see them again. They were likely worried sick. Kasey's parents too.

"I've got some paper and a quill," Cupi offered.

Colin turned and gave her a smile. "Please."

Colin didn't want to leave too many details. On the off chance, an angel picked up his note. But with some time and a few rewrites, he had most of what he wanted to say written down. It was basically just an apology and a thankyou note rolled into one. Something to give them to hold on to until it was secure enough to come back.

"So," Colin sighed as the ink dried. "When should--"

"Go now," Kasey smiled. "If you put it off once, you'll do it again and again."

Colin wanted to argue, but... that's exactly what he would have done. She of all people would know that. So with a smirk and a kiss for each of his loves, Colin took a deep breath and imagined home. The flames washed over his skin, sending him off.

It only took a moment, and when they cleared, a burst of white light slammed into him along with a scream. Colin staggered as light rushed through him with an invasive force. He felt like someone was walking through his soul and trying to pluck at his inner most self. It was enough to confuse the hell out of him, before a weight tackled him from the side. Colin twisted around, only to freeze as his father loomed overhead.

"Colin?"

"Dad!"

"COLIN?!"

Colin looked up and saw his mother. Her halo was visible, as was her wings. "Mom?"

"You can't be here!" she hissed.

"Carol?"

"Shane, he needs to go! Now!"

"I know," Colin sighed as his father stood and helped Colin to his feet. "Listen, I just wanted to--"

"You again."

Colin turned and saw Michael stepping in through the back door.

"Michael, this is my son, Colin. The one I was speaking to you about!" His father beamed. "He just showed up. I didn't even realize he came in and--"

Colin felt the moment everything froze. He looked at the Archangel and let out a snarl.

"Well, well," Michael smiled. "I wondered if you would show up here." He tutted and shook his head side to side, "But I thought by now you were smart enough not to."

Colin glanced around. It was the same as before. Everything had just stopped. Even the curtains, flickering in the wind had paused. The only ones moving, was Michael, Colin and...

"You shouldn't have come here," his mother hissed.

"I wanted to see you," Colin frowned. "I just vanished--"

"I know that!" She snapped. "I... I just..."

"I can only pretend to understand a mother's love. Even one born of acceptance," Michael smiled softly. "If you wish, I can take care of the problem for you."

"Mom?"

His mother, clearly a Nephilim, glared at him. It was that same look she gave him when he knew he was in trouble. Like when he bumped a tin of paint on the windowsill. It broke the back window of their new car, flooding the inside with paint. Even years later, it was still stuck in the upholstery. It was a look that told him he wasn't going to get out of it, no matter what.

"I should never have accepted this job," she snarled.

"Seriously?"

"I'm sorry," she hissed.

"You may leave," Michael nodded. "I'll make sure your dear husband has no recollection of anything."

"Thanks," she nodded.

"Mom?"

"But not thanks!"

The Nephilim lunged, sweeping past Colin. Michael yelled out in shock as she tackled him.

"TAKE YOUR FATHER AND GO!" she screamed.

Colin watched as Michael picked his mother up by the throat and hurled her through the living room door. The Archangel turned on Colin, who slammed into him at full force. Unlike the first time Colin had punched the Archangel. This time, Michael felt it. His body tumbled backward as his cheekbone shattered. This was not the same being he'd faced back at the traitor's university. No this was an entity that had overpowered him and was dangerous.

Colin, with one arm wound back, threw his second fist into the archangels stomach. The blow was enough to send him tumbling through a wall to land next to his mother. She was lying on the ground, dazed and confused. But that wasn't all. The world had resumed with the blow to Michael's head.

"CAROL!"

Colin spun and saw his father rushing out the front door to attend his wife.

"Traitor!" Michael spat as he got up.

Colin stormed through the wreckage of the house as the neighbors came out to look. He saw phones come out as people recorded what they were seeing. But Michael seemed not to notice them at all. As Colin's father rushed to his wife, Michael summoned a blade to his side. It shimmered with a white glow and Colin immediately went on guard. But he wasn't the intended target.

"By my order! Put down the Nephilim! We must weed out this corruption!"

Colin didn't wait to see who he gave the order to. The Archangel lunged for his mother. Colin realized he was too late to stop it. But Shane wasn't.

Carol screamed as Shane threw himself in front of the Archangel. The blade pierced through his stomach, burning and cauterizing the wound as it went. Shane gasped loudly as Colin connected once more with the Archangel. Only this time, instead of a punch, it was his teeth in the angel's arm.

Snarling like an animal, Colin dug his claws and fangs into Michael's flesh. The Archangel screamed as Colin pumped him full of venom. His arm went limp, and he released the blade, letting Shane fall forward onto the ground.

With a snarl, Colin jerked his head around, tearing flesh from bone and sending the Archangel rolling across the ground. The closest neighbors were backing away, while others kept filming, horror written across their features. Above, Colin could see angels approaching. They were everywhere, descending in droves as they charged to defend the dying Archangel.

He knew now that earth would never accept him. The angels would never allow him to return.

"SHANE!"

Colin turned to his mother, who was clutching at her husband. Colin grit his teeth and thought about his options. At least, until a scream rang out. Kasey's father tumbled through the back fence. He scrambled to his feet as Kasey's mother burst out behind him. Both had halos and wings. An angel brandishing a glowing blade, stormed out after them, pausing only when he spotted Michael.

"Demon! You will pay!"

Colin held up his hand as the angel flew towards him. It was immediately obvious that this wasn't an Archangel. Just a foot soldier sent to do Michael's dirty work. Colin came to an immediate decision. The angel, watching Colin's outstretched hand, believed it to be a defensive tactic and didn't think to change his headlong charge, until well after a burst of black flames took him from this world.

That caught the attention of Kasey's parents as Colin rushed to his mother's side.

"He's gone," Carol sobbed. "It's my fault."

"Mom," Colin took her in his arms.

"IT'S MY FAULT!" his mother screamed.

Colin grimaced and pointed at Kasey's parents. "If you want to see your daughter, get here now!"

They blinked and rushed to him. The moment Colin felt their hands, he pictured the ship and flooded the world once more with his flames, taking them away, while the neighbors watched in shock.

***

Mistress Furore rocked her hips. Her lover, Susannah lapped at her insectoid pussy. She gasped in delight as her Aroct lover focused all her attention on her.

"Keep this up, I'll have to reward you," Mistress Furore purred.

"Serving between your legs is my reward," Susannah mumbled, before getting right back to work.

Mistress Furore's heart sang at those words. She had abstained from personal attention since her husband had died. And while she held an attraction to her fellow Aroct, she had never felt ready to pursue that action. Until the betrayal of her council, she never would have considered it a possibility.

As her pleasure rose, her mind went blank, until the sound of rushing flames filled the room.

Both women jumped up as an angel crashed into a nearby wall. He rebounded and collapsed to the ground.

"What in the--"

"Get HIM!" Mistress Furore screamed.

The two women fell on the angel at once. He thrashed about, but was quickly disarmed. Susannah tangled her legs around the angel's limbs, while Mistress Furore snapped a kick into the side of the angel's head to stun him.

"Oooh... He looks yummy," Mistress Furore snarled.

"Never," the angel hissed. "I'll not be defiled."

"Defiled?" Mistress Furore laughed.

The angel struggled as she bent over and tore his clothing free. His cock flopped out, and she grinned wickedly as she took it in her hands. The angel gasped as she pointed his cock up towards her mouth. Despite his protests, she could feel the blood rushing into it, firming and warming it delightfully. And making it a perfect place for her to sink her fangs.

The angel screamed as her venom flooded his system. Susannah laughed in delight, before she too bit down on the side of his throat, silencing him, even as his eyes bulged from agony. With a laugh, Mistress Furore ripped the angel from Susannah's limbs, before diving between the Aroct's legs to feast on her while the angel slowly choked and died from his wounds.  

Chapter Four

Colin stared out into the moonlit sky. It was a clear night, with a cool breeze. It had only been true dark for a little over an hour. Harley padded up and sat down beside him. Colin grinned as he reached out and gave the oversized pussy-cat a scratch under the chin. True to his name, he let out a low rumble that vibrated the wooden planks beneath them. Colin grinned, thinking about the possibility of anyone trying to sleep and let up.

"Colin?"

Colin glanced over his shoulder and smiled as Ira crossed the deck towards him. She was the smallest of his wives. A terrifying monster covered in spines with long, scythe-like claws. She was the very definition of fury and everyone but his wives were deathly afraid of her. Only Colin knew how soft and gentle she was inside.

"My tool, monster and killer," Colin smiled.

Ira blushed and lowered her head. Colin tsk'ed and bent to collect her lips in a firm kiss. She accepted eagerly, before pulling away with a scowl.

"Stop that."

Colin smiled, "I've missed you."

She trembled and nodded. "I'm not comfortable."

"I know," Colin smiled. "But if we don't end this trip soon. I might just have to whisk you away somewhere."

Ira trembled, and Colin patted her head gently. The Fusa, like most of her kind, were the monsters of this world. Their entire race was a testament to brutality. So much so, that simple affection was like a kink to her. Treating her kindly and loving her softly, was the equivalent of all the twisted games he liked to play with Invidia.

"My Lord," Ira trembled.

"I'd prefer you call me Colin, or even husband if you want to use an honorific."

Ira trembled even harder as she leaned into his side. "I shouldn't feel like this."

"And I adore you for it," Colin smiled as he stroked her head once more. "Now, I suppose you're coming up here to remind me about what time it is?"

"I... Yes," Ira grumbled.

"That's okay," Colin smiled. "I can give it a few minutes more."

Ira wanted to argue. But she held still as his hands gently caressed her head. She couldn't even admit to herself how much she craved his gentle affections. But time was getting on, and Colin had somewhere to be. And it was agreed in advance that now was not the best time for a proper introduction.

So with a surge of flames, Colin stepped through the portal, to the top of a mountain. He sighed, staring out over the familiar landscape. That cliff, where he was almost hunted by the mother Ester. She was long gone from this place, but the stone cliffs would be a monument to a man Colin could never properly thank.

A soft hand brushed Colin's arm, and he turned to accept his mother's embrace. Carol sobbed quietly into his shoulder and Colin led her towards the pyre. A raised section of stone, piled up by Carol, along with Kasey's parents. Kasey, stood off with them, mourning themselves as they watched over Shane.

"Why?" Carol hissed.

"I'm sorry--"

"Not you!" She snapped. "Not you. Not ever you."

"Then--"

"He was my world," Carol's lip quivered. "I loved him. But we couldn't conceive. He accepted you. A babe of our own, to love and cherish for all our days. And then he tore both of you from my life."

"I'm here for you," Colin held his mother closer.

"He deserves so much better," Carol sniffed. "But he'd probably get a kick out of a funeral like this. Burned atop a mountain, like one of his little game figures."

Colin nodded, remembering his father spending hours creating the models from plastic, painting sanding and setting them upon backdrops to make it appear as if they were at war with one another.

"Yeah... I think he would."

"It's getting late," Kasey said as she approached with her parents.

Carol's lip quivered once more, and Colin held up his hand, summoning a gentle wash of flames.

***

"Well, I'm sure there could be doubts. But... It's hard to argue the facts," Mistress Lovecatcher leaned back in her chair.

Libidine smiled as she leaned back into her own chair while Lascivia refilled their cups with tea. "Here mother," she smiled, passing over the refilled cup. "And for you," she handed another to Libidine, before taking her own.

And with the three of them settling back into their chairs, Mistress Lovecatcher smiled at both her daughters. "Well. It appears you have made your decisions, regardless. Even if he is NOT the Prince, I will support him regardless. He can't be any worse than Andradox, at any rate."

Lascivia trembled for a moment and nodded her head. The trauma of her confinement still sat at the edges of her psyche. Only the bond she could feel from Colin held her in check. It was a comforting presence, like an anchor holding her in the present. The pitiful bond she had with the Regent was different. She could feel how he despised her. She knew she meant nothing to the man, and he almost delighted in starving her.

By comparison, the bond she could feel coming from the Prince was warm and welcoming. Like a sensual hug, comforted by it at all times. And when he turned his attention towards her, that warmth, it blossomed. Turning into a fiery need that washed over her, burning away all thoughts, but the desire to bask in his glory.

"Lascivia?" Mistress Lovecatcher caught her daughter's attention.

"Sorry mother," she smiled.

"It's quite alright," her mother beamed, recognizing the faraway look in her youngest daughter's eyes. She'd felt like that once, so very long ago. But... She turned and looked at her eldest. Libidine shared the same look. Her two little princesses, were swept away by the sheer power of the young man calling himself the Prince. And that was an impressive feat to have a bond over two Succubi, princesses in their own right too. And knowing he held equal sway over an Aroct, three Floof, a Raum--a well-known Fusa--a Nephilim, a Minotaur, a Rattus and even a Lich. Well, it was a little hard to argue that she needed to readjust her plans.

Even the Regent. In all his power, only barely managed to claim Lascivia. And it had taken all his strength to initialize the bond by starving her in a cage for months. No... No, she had little doubt that the young man who looked her in the eye, was in fact the lost Prince.

"And you think he will come for you?" she asked her daughter.