The Lucky Bastard - Vasu Ch. 06

Story Info
Continuation of Vasu - Mahi’s fuck session.
2.6k words
4.5
2.1k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lucky Bastard -Vasu 6

(Vasu - Mahi 2)

PNabhiram

Continuation of Vasu - Mahi's fuck session.

Vasu's warm cock juices filled Mahi and she closed her eyes with satisfaction.

After 8 or 10 minutes later both opened their eyes and smiled at each other.

Vasu raised his eye brows as if asking 'how is it?'

She alluringly smiled at him said "I am happy.. this is the first time that I enjoyed so much" and gave a kiss on his cheeks. But my whole body is paining.

"What body pains.. with single fuck...?" he pulled her nose.

"What do you mean by that...?"

"My dear there is a lot to come...tonight I'll not allow you to sleep" said he squeezing her one breast and sucking the other.

With his suckling her whole body is in tingles. She felt his inflating dick poking at her thigh. She is turning horny again. She enjoying his suckling; pushed her hand between his thighs squeezing his hardening dick said.. "Seems this rascal is not having any job; see how he is raising his head... and getting ready for a duel..."

"Having such a cup full of creamy ice cream in front of him how can he control himself..." Vasoo too inserted his hand in her thighs and held her swollen mound and squeezed.

"Ssss...sss...sss...mmmmm..." she moaned sweetly and pulled his tool towards her pussy.

"Want it again...?"

"If I say no; will he keep quite.." she said mischievously and pressing his dick hardly.

By the time Vasoo's penis became a steel rod. With a jerk he pulled her on him.

"Wait.. my whole body is sticky.. with your juices, sweat and saliva; let me wash and come..." she stood.

"I too will come.. let us wash together and be fresh" he said and again "hey why are you wearing the petticoat now..?"

"There is no bath room here... we have to go out.. just let me wear it..."

"Who will see us in this midnight..Come let us go like that only..." he forced her to come out nakedly. But she is still hesitating. Seeing her hesitate, he quickly took her in his arms and lifting her took out of the room. As she is lifted she had a fear that she may fall down and garlanded her arms around Vasu's neck hugged him tightly.

"Don't you worry; I'll not let you fall..." Vasu said and kissed her cheek. He took her to the drain, they both giggling washed themselves. The moon light is spread all over the terrace. Mahi while washing his dick said "You have a lovely penis, long and thick" said admiringly looking at his dick. After washing; Vasu sat on cement bench which is there.. Night was pleasant with cool air blowing and full moon light.

When Mahi was to sit at his side he said "Mahi sit here.." he patted his thigh. She smiled and about to place her spongy fleshy butt on his thighs he said "No.. not like that... sit keeping your legs on either side and facing me. She climbed over him putting her Legs on either side. With that her pussy lips widened and his semi erection touched her pussy.

Waaaavvv.... so funny it is... it seems as if I am riding..." Mahi said with excitement.

"Did you ride at anytime...?" he pinching her nipple asked.

She enjoying his pinch said "longtime back when I was a child in an amusement park I rode a horse".

"Do you want to ride again...?"

"Ride again... where is the horse here... that too at this time of midnight..."

"Come I'll show you..." Vasu kissing her lips said.

When she was about to get down, "Don't clung me like that only..." he said and keeping his palms on her buttocks, holding them he rose. Mahi clung to his body. Her boobs were crushing on his chest. And below his bat is tapping her pitch. "Good god.. this too good. Can we fuck like this?" she trying to take his cock in her pussy said.

"Yes that is also a kind of fuck pose. We do that later.. but at present riding.. ok" he took her to the room. He sitting on the bed; made her stand in front of him and looking at her naked beauty.

Seeing him staring at her nakedness Mahi felt shy and covered her pussy with both her palms. Vasu hilariously laughed at her and said.. "Is there anything that I didn't saw in you..."

"Vasoo.. please.. don't look like that.. I am feeling shy..."

"Ok.. Ok.. don't be shy.. enjoy the game" he said and lay on his back. Between his thighs his penis stood like a flag pole. Come ride the horse now.."

Mahi looked at him in shock...

"Hey why are you looking like that.. didn't you rode your husband...?"

"No... this is totally new for me... we never had such games at all.. he always takes me, coming between my thighs and shoves; that's all."

"OK don't you worry, I'll teach you everything in sex come..." he stretched his arms. As she came nearer to him he pulled Mahi over his body. Mahi is too eager to ride him; she took his penis in her fist and about to put in her pussy, Vasu stopped her again.

First perch your pussy over my mouth" he said and pulled her to his face till her wet cunt is over his mouth. Mahi put her hands on Vasu's head and running her fingers in his hair.

In front of Vasu are her pouted lips and juice oozing slit. He put his both palms on her soft and smooth buttocks and running them there, widened her pussy lips with his tongue and started slurping the juices oozing from there.

"Aaaaaahhh...ssssss...vaaa..sooo..." Mahi moaned sweetly and humping her pussy over his mouth.

Vasu continued his work and creating tingles in her, by running his fingers between her ass crack. She is enjoying his manipulations on her body. Today she is learning a lot of new things and the joy she didn't experienced before.

"Aaammmm.. vasooo. Vasooo.. ah..ah.." she said.

Understanding that she is enjoying the game, now Vasu nibbled her thick cunt lips as if chewing. With excitement she is humping more rapidly. Vasu thought of teasing her more and he removing his hand from her anus keeping the same in front of Mahi asked her to spit on his mouth.

"Why...?" she asked confusedly.

"Spit... I'll tell you..." he said to her. Not understanding what he is up to, she spit on his palm.

Vasu taking that palm under her ass smearing the spit there started slowly massaging the ass giving pressure with his finger. Mahi felt a kind of joyous tingling sensation in her body. She pressing her cunt on his mouth bent further. With this her buttocks widened further giving a good access to his hand.

He slowly started massaging her ass. Mahi's ass muscles contracted first but very soon they relaxed. Understanding that her ass muscles are relaxed, Vasu gave a push of his middle finger. Because o f the spit his finger entered in her rectum up to a knuckle. First Mahi didn't felt anything but, once he pushed more of his finger "Hey... vasu what are you doing...?" she tightening her muscles around his finger asked.

"Making it ready to fucked later.. is it good...?" he nibbled her pussy lip and asked.

"Chee... what a dirty fellow you are...remove your finger..." she said.

He pushed her aside and looking into her eyes said "My dear Mahi.. a women can be fucked in every part of her body... if the woman is as beauty as you there are no limits..." he removed his hand from her ass and pinching her nipple said.

"ssssshhhaaaa...vasoo what are you talking... is that place is also fucked..?" Mahi asked in surprise. She pressing his hand on here boob asked.

"Yes.. a woman has three main holes which are normally fucked.. but there are other parts of the body can also be enjoyed by a male... but, opposite partners also get the joy and fun of such games"

She is still confused. As her husband had not taught her these things as he doesn't know about this. Mahi asked "like what...?"

"Mmmm..like I said a woman's breasts can be fucked, which is known as tit fucking; thighs and her knee pit also can be enjoyed by a man; apart from her cunt, mouth and anus"

"Really..?" asked in surprise...

"Yes if you have doubt about this ask your mother... she is also a beautiful lady even at this age... your father might have fucked her in all her holes..."

"Did.. did.. you...did you fucked mummy in her back...?" she hesitatingly asked.

"No.. but she promised me that one day she'll allow me to enter in her other door; of course I enjoyed her big breasts." And he tickled her waist.

Mahi giggled for his tickling.. and said... "As I said just before.. that you are a bastard... you are not going to leave any of our sisters including mom and their parts." She said and climbed over him again.

"Yes; I am a bastard... but someone says that, I am a 'Lucky Bastard' he said guiding his raging member in her oozing slit and asked her to move up and down.

"Who is it...?" she was inquisitive...

"I'll tell... but not now..." vasu doesn't want her to know that; he had already fucked her sister kamu.. and it is that girl who said, he is a lucky bastard.

She is enjoying the game and the talk she is having with him. She also came to know lot of things about romance and sex, she also decided to enjoy whatever he said, either with Vasu or with someone else... but at present she doesn't have any idea who that person could be...

"Move up and down.." Vasu pinching her fleshy butt said.

She doesn't played this type of game before so she enthusiastically, moving her ass up and down.

Mahi how is the horse riding....?"

"Waaaaaav.. is this the horse riding you were saying about...?"

"yes... I am the horse.. and you are the rider..."

"Vaasu really it is so funny to be fucked like this.. it is totally novel for me..." she said and bending forward she looked at his organ coming in and out of her. His ram rod is moving in and out of her lubricating pussy, it is shining in the light, with her cunt juices smeared to it.

"fuck.. fuck... me hard..." she said moving over him.

Vasu is raising his waist up to meet her downward thrust. Here it is baby.. have it.., have this bastard's lund in you... you bitch... your... you are fucking like a bitch in heat..." vasu giving a thrust into her pussy said.

"yes. Yes.. I want it... oh god... how good it is.. I must thank my mother to get me fucked by you.. Otherwise I would have missed all these funnn...aaaahhh... mmm... darling.. I am over... I am there... to reach my climax..." she said and releasing her juices fell on him exhaustedly.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

When Mahi opened her eyes and looked at the table clock. Its radium dial is showing 2 in the night. Though she had been fucked twice with Vasu... now she is feeling very light in her body. She is fully satisfied with the fuck sessions she had. Just she wanted to enjoy the full moonlight. She took her petticoat... then had a second thought, dropped it there only and came on to the terrace naked.

The cool wind and the moonlight soothed her naked body. Happily she stretched her body and just looking down over the parapet wall. Down she saw the bathroom where Vasu takes bath. She remembered what her mother had said to her... her mother said that she has seen Vasu bathing and his erected tool and got addicted to it.. and finally got fucked...

Her mother also told her the child in her womb is not of her father's but vasu's, and it is a male child. Unconsciously she ran her palm on her belly; and thought... if she too gets a child with him, what type of relationship both children will have. Will they be siblings or uncle nephew/niece..

She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned her head and saw Vasu standing naked behind her. She smiled at him.

"What are you thinking..?" he asked and kissed her cheek.

Just thinking about my child and mom's child what is their relationship.

"Don't worry about it now.. whatever happens, happens for our good.. just believe in this... and you always be happy... at present our job is fucking and fucking..."

"My god you want to fuck gain.." she said with wide eyes.

Of course.. I told you already that tonight we will not sleep. Come let us have a fuck"

She moved back to go to the room.

"Where...?" she asked..

"In to the room..."

"Why....?"

"What do you mean by why.. you said that you wanted to do... isn't it?"

"Ok, but why go inside...?"

"Then...?" Mahi questioned. Come I'll show you..." Mahi comes to him and he asks her to hold the parapet wall bend forwarded.

As she does the same; Vasu comes behind her and first sooths her bum cheeks and gives a strong slap on her spongy buttock.

"Sssssshhaaaa... vasu what are you doing... ssss.... it is stinging..." she rubs her buttock. Vasu quickly came on his knees and licks the area where he slapped. "ssssahahaaha.. Mahi moaned sweetly. Vasu licks her for some more time and standing behind her rubs his thick knob on her pussy lips.

With his action thee were ripples spread throughout her body. With eager she pushed her ass back on his dick. Seeing her eagerness Vasu asks her to adjust.

As she does so he gave a hard push of his waist and his thick shaft entered in her, giving friction to her cunt walls. He gave one more push and half of his had embedded in her. Cool air is tingles her body.

"Aaahhh... vaasoo.. slow.. you are pushing very hard..aha..." she said.

"The stronger the push; better fuck dear.." He gave another push. Now his shaft fully embedded in her, his crotch is touching her buttocks.

"Oh God.. it is touching my cervix..." within no time she started enjoying his fuck and pushing her butt back on to his dick she is said.. "Oh yes... yes..vasoo.. now there is no pain at all.. fuck; fuck me hard tear my cunt.... yes I am reaching my climax...oh.." she said.

Vasu increased his speed and shoving his dick deeper and deeper he fucks her for another 10 minutes and discharges his semen in her.

"Vasoo... I am tired. Now no more fucks to night..." she lying down on the terrace floor said...

Ok Mahi.... as you like... Mahi" he says and carries her into the room and they both fell on the bed.

After that Vasu enjoyed her and given her the joys she doesn't experienced with her husband. First three days they fucked during the night then he applied leave to the school started enjoying her during the day time.

Whereas her husband taking sugar pills thinking that it is medicine and fucking her during the nights. After 12 days of enjoying with Vasu, that month she missed her menses. Waiting for another 10 days when Mahi's mother had done the strip test it showed positive.

Bothe mother and daughter were elated.

So dear readers this is how Mahi enjoys Vasu on her mother's advice and gets pregnant. Hope you have enjoyed this episode. Please comment.

Wait for the next episode. Till then bye, bye..

Yours

pnabhiram