The Magician Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You as good as Silver with your tongue?" He shrugged and gathered her up in his arms to place her on her back upon the couch where he readily lowered his head to lick her pussy with long deep licks. She moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around his head, pulling him in tightly. She writhed and pushed herself harder into his mouth. He held on tight as she continued to writhe on the couch under the ministrations of his tongue. His tongue began to explore the depths of her pussy and she began to tense as her ass rose off the couch. She cried out and collapsed onto the couch. His tongue became less frantic and finally slowed to a stop as he withdrew from her. He waited until her eyes opened. She raised her hand and tilted it back and forth.

"I don't know, I think Silver might be a little better." She grinned. "But you both get beat hands down by Amaya." He laughed softly.

"I guess I can live with that. Now what about this?" He tapped the plug in her ass. She returned his grin.

"I wanted to make sure I was ready because I want to try it again." He nodded and thumbed her pussy.

"So, what do you want to do next, birthday girl?" She frowned in concentration before grinning.

"Fuck my ass, daddy." He nodded and rose to a better position. With deliberate slowness he pulled the plug from her ass. She gasped, but grinned and jiggled her rear. He nodded and lined up his cock with her ass. There was a sharp intake of breath as he penetrated. He hesitated briefly before pushing forward until he was all the in, her moaning as he moved. Once he was all the way in he hesitated again. She nodded, eager for him to proceed.

He slowly pulled back until just the tip remained in, pausing briefly before pushing back in with equal care. Her moaning was soft as he was once again all the way in. Although his pauses were shorter in duration, his actual thrusts remained at the same deliberate pace. He continued to thrust in and out, but did not speed up. After several moments of this she finally spoke.

"Come on, get going I'm not going to break." He grinned and stopped for a moment in which his grin turned somewhere between mischievous and cartoon villain. She stared at him, but before she could give it much thought, he slammed the rest of the way in. She cried out and her legs encircled him as he got up to speed. Ken began moving a thumb against her clit in time to his thrusts, eliciting an increase in volume on her part. Alyx slowly tensed as she half raised herself off the couch and gripped him tighter with her legs.

He continued to thrust with hard regular thrusts, until she cried out and held her tensed position for a moment before collapsing. He continued to thrust without pause for some time before he tensed up and made one hard thrust and moaned as he came in her ass. He remained there for a short time before pulling out and walking away. She came to a short time later. She slowly sat up and frowned as she felt her ass. When she felt the cum she shook her head and laughed softly. She looked around for her phone. She saw that Amaya had texted.

-Call me

She quickly dialed, while lounging on the couch idly pinching a nipple. Amaya picked up right away.

"Hey, girl. How'd it go?" Alyx smiled as she responded.

"Pretty wild. Can you believe our dads?" Amaya laughed.

"I hear you, but you have to admit it was good." Alyx shifted her position.

"It was. But now I want your dad to do another show, but more." Amaya murmured softly.

"Sounds good. What did you have in mind?" Alyx thought carefully.

"How about we call Gemma and Yoshiko?" Amaya whistled softly.

"So, you want to see how much stamina our dads have?" Alyx laughed.

"What, you don't want to share?" Amaya sighed.

"I'll call Gemma, do you have Yoshiko's number?"

"Yeah, how about this weekend?"

"Can't wait."

To Be Continued in The Magician ch. 3

12