All Comments on 'The Magician Ch. 03'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good story

but I failed to see the surveillance part.

Women are devious little devils, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Plausible

This segment actually made erotic sense - good show!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Count down

Part 1=4, part 2= 2, part 3 = ZERO. I kept hoping it would get better but......crah landing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I still have not solidly accepted your premise

but wondered if the husband was going to take Jake as a lover too. That is the way most of these types of stories seem to go.

You tipped it off when you had the husband lapped the cum out of his wife's pussy. Go for the source, Jack. Move the kid directly in and have your wife's threesome. Then we can get Jack into the BDSM scene and complete his pussy whipped state. Then she can have the only lover she wants.

A wierd story turned routine, the more I think about it the less I like it.

calflashcalflashover 17 years ago
something magic in the magician series

This series is really an enjoyable one of off beat tales that are a welcome change from the usual stories. Regardless if one finds them believable or not or is repulsed by the undertones, they are an entertaining read and I'd like to see more. I think the multiple personalities make one pay close attention to what's going on which, to me, do not deter from the story but only get me more involved in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nobody seems to mind the One Rule

You must have sex with the actual sworn partner before going out with another. She seems to be out laying the county (if you have sex with one you have had sex with everyone they have had sex with) and taking care of the husband as an afterthought. I hope he gets his electronics ready and fries her because he is faithful and she i sthe county slut. She deserves nothing from the marraige, let her live off of her boys and see how long they will stick around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous