The Magyar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan discovered two things that day. The first one was that she could squirt. As she was coming, a geyser of fluids spurted out of her pussy wetting the floor in front of her. The second discovery was that instead of clicking mute, she had clicked on the button right next to it; the one activating the camera. Not only the audio was active, but she had also accidentally added video to her one-woman show. No one missed a second of it.

Holly and Will

Redheaded Holly had been the object of Will's desire from the moment he first laid eyes on her.

Holly was a seasoned professional in her late fifties with thick, vibrant red hair, which framed her face in a lively cascade. Her stylish outfits, perhaps slightly more tailored and refined than necessary, served as a protective armor to conceal the underlying uncertainty in a profession that had been dominated by man for most of her career. Things were changing, but it was too late to have an effect for her at this point.

Most workdays Holly would wear a pair of jeans and a nice, yet comfortable sweater. Today, she had a work event with the women association, and she was wearing a calf-length, A-line dress in a rich burgundy hue. The dress featured a modest boat neckline and three-quarter sleeves, striking a perfect balance between professionalism and sophistication. Its tailored silhouette accentuated her slender figure without being overly revealing.

Will, a scientist of Greek descent in his mid thirties, possessed an intellectual charm that complemented his sharp mind. Slightly taller than average, his fit physique reflected his interest in a healthy lifestyle. Will's wavy black hair and unassuming style contribute to his rugged and natural appeal.

Like many of his colleagues, Will didn't prioritize fashion. His attire leaned towards practicality, favoring comfortable yet functional choices that aligned with his scientific pursuits. A pair of well-worn jeans and a simple T-shirt was his typical go-to outfit, reflecting his laid-back attitude toward fashion.

Will looked forward to the biweekly meetings where lights were dimmed for a presentation with the projector in the small conference room. He would sit in front of Holly and enjoy looking at her while everyone else watched the technical presentation. On occasions, she would look back at him and hold his stare. An unforgettable morning, she came in wearing a dress with a skirt that didn't reach past her knees. When Will dropped a pen during the presentation and was looking for it, he almost lost his mind as she partly opened her legs, and displayed her thighs and panties. Will never knew if that had been on purpose or not, but he was useless for the rest of the day. Only Holly knew that had been no innocent accident, but she would never admit that to anyone.

Unfortunately for Will, Holly was a proper married woman who would not allow herself to be lured into an affair no matter how much she desired it. She thoroughly enjoyed Will's attention and flirting but she truly believed that she was in full control of her desires, and nothing would make her become a filthy cheater. And so, she mercilessly repressed any such thought with, apparently, great success. In the land of dreams where desires don't care for self-control, things were quite the opposite, and Will had his way with her most nights in every possible manner. However, that was a secret between her and her wet bed sheets.

Will had brought some documents into Holly's office to review when the first energy waves reached them. He was already thinking of how it would feel to rip Holly's clothes off and fuck her raw on the little meeting table, or maybe just have her sucking his cock before bending her over and making her cum like a whore. Feeling ridiculously hot in her presence was just his regular weekday, but today's level of horniness was off the charts!

Holly was sitting browsing the documents as she began to feel intensely aroused. So very aroused! Her eyes, with a mind of their own, moved from the document pages to Will's bulging package and remained fixated there despite her fading brain yelling at her to stop, to look anywhere else.

Her mouth was quickly getting dry, she moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue and the thought just slipped into her mind, "how delightful would it be to have his cock in my mouth?" The scene in her brain turned her pussy into a puddle. She lifted her eyes towards Will's and nodded her face. Will knew with absolute certainty this was his chance. He didn't even bother to close the office door. He simply took his meat out, stepped towards her and Holly immediately grabbed his cock to guide it into her hungry mouth.

"I've been waiting so long for this moment. I cannot tell you how much I need to have you." Will said. But Holly was not listening, Holly could only hear her desire.

She lifted his thick cock and extended the tip of her tongue to reach his balls and let it run without losing contact all the way to the tip. She opened her warm mouth and wrapped her lips around the head as her tongue tasted the precum. As soon as his dick disappeared inside Holly's inviting mouth, Will started to push in until she was filled with cock. Holly's climax was reaching the point of no return and she let a moan escape that reverberated on Will's member. This caused him to cum like a beast. The first out of many spurts of semen in her mouth triggered her to orgasm uncontrollably, her screams drowned by Will's cock in her mouth and copious amounts of cum dripping down her throat.

The atomic orgasm explosion was over, but Will and Holly had just got started. With cum still trickling down her ching, Will lifted her off her chair and pinned her against the office door, shutting it close. He took off her panties and went to his knees to bury his face between her drenched legs. He made her cum once more and before she was done with her second orgasm, he used her right arm under her knee to lift her leg and expose her pussy to his once again hard cock. Her soaked cunt took all his length in a single motion. When that was over, it still wasn't enough. She bent over the office table and signaled him to take her from behind as hard as he could. They went at it like hungry animals for as long as their bodies allowed, fed by the desire piled up over years.

EPILOGUE TO THIS CHAPTER

Laurel's first ever orgasm made her mind and body click in place. From that day on, she was able to fully enjoy amazing orgasms. And so, she wasted no time in catching up with almost half a lifetime lacking them. Her husband lost 15 pounds in the first two weeks.

Jeff's presentation was voted the most interesting in the seminar series. The most interesting ever, according to some enthusiastic attendants who had no idea what it had been about.

Colleen got a raise and offers from several departments to join their teams. Years later she became EGF's first female CEO and brough the company to new highs.

Mr. Opsahl's most impressive boner never went away and he was buried with a smile and a giant hard-on that brought up the admiration of the embalmer in the funeral home. He even made a mold out of it.

Kathy, the nurse, never told anyone about that day but knew deep in her heart she had outdone her hero Saint Teresa.

Megan's video made it to #1 on the PornAtWork website. After being fired from EGF for reasons they did not date to put on paper, she became a celebrity in OnlyFans. Everything went well until she got disfigured by a flesh-eating bacteria transmitted by bananas. She's a crack-whore now.

Holly and Will fucked like rabbits for the rest of their happy, adulterous careers. For the most part, at Holly's insistent demand. Will built a sex dungeon in his basement just for Holly and they can't have enough of each other.

12