The Major Diaries Pt. 19

Story Info
Mama needs a boyfriend.
3.4k words
4.62
3.4k
3

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers

Jon Major has always enjoyed the company of women. In the series Caught! we saw Jon as a college student whose heart was broken repeatedly by girlfriends who were unfaithful. The Major Diaries tells the story of Jon when he's older and wiser - and determined to be with as many beautiful women as possible without risking betrayal. How well does he succeed? Chapter 19 looks at the way life changes for Stephanie's mother Regina. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

.......................................

The flight home was uneventful, if only because Jon refrained from reaching up Stephanie's skirt and massaging her pussy until she climaxed. Been there, done that.

Instead, Stephanie listened to music while Jon fiddled with his laptop. He'd downloaded all their vacation pictures, and every so often he showed her a photo he considered to be particularly fine.

It was no surprise that Jon was especially fond of the pin-up shots from the beach, and the images of Stephanie taking a sensuous shower by the pool. He'd grin and point to his favorites - and he had a lot of favorites. She whispered "You. Are. Insane."

Still, she had to admit that she liked the way she looked. The time at the nude beach left her with an all-over tan that looked good. The wind in her hair made her look free and sexy. She got a little nervous while Jon reviewed the nude images, but nobody was paying attention. At least he's not playing with my pussy, she thought.

Jon knew that his artistic sensibilities weren't great. His best pictures came from studying the work of great photographers, then trying to reproduce what they'd done. Since he knew he wasn't a great artist, he worked to be a great technician, learning everything he could about the capabilities of his camera and image processing software. He used the time during the flight to do some preliminary processing, doing things like applying filters that made Stephanie's skin look even more flawless and luminous.

To Jon's eyes, he was approaching the kind of look achieved by the swimsuit photographers at Sports Illustrated. When he was a kid, Jon sometimes daydreamed about photographing nude models for men's magazines. He'd taken a nude photographs of virtually every girl he'd dated over the years, but he'd never worked as hard as he worked on Stephanie's pictures.

Stephanie forgot about the photos shortly after getting off the jet. They had other things to do. Jon got front-row tickets to a great concert the evening after they got home. They spent one entire night dancing at the club they'd visited on their first real date. They spent three days hiking in Banff, one of Canada's premier national parks. They spent two days sightseeing in Seattle, with a special focus on that city's amazing museums.

Stephanie spent as much time as she could with her mother. Regina couldn't help feeling abandoned. The daughter who'd been a constant presence in her life was suddenly too busy to spend much time at home. She understood, and she didn't complain, but she felt lonely on the nights when she was the only one at home.

During one conversation with her mother, Stephanie heard something that made her sad and concerned about Regina.

"How does Jon make you feel?" Regina asked.

"He makes me feel loved," Stephanie said. "The moment I walk in the door, I feel like I'm with a man who loves me with all his heart."

"That's nice," Regina said. "I envy you. I never had anything like that."

A few moments later, Regina asked what it was like being alone with Jon. "Mama, are you asking about sex?" Stephanie said.

"Well, yeah, I guess," Regina said.

Stephanie was surprised, and a little shocked, to hear this from her mother. Still, she tried to answer honestly. "Mama, I'm sure you know that I was a virgin when I met Jon," she said. "I didn't know what to expect. He has always been the most wonderful, caring, generous man I can imagine."

Regina was silent for a moment. "I'm glad, dear. I envy you." Still, Regina looked sad, and it broke Stephanie's heart to remember how lonely her mother had been for her whole adult life.

This idea came to Stephanie again and again in the days ahead.

The next time she went to Jon's apartment she found that he was excited to show her what he'd done with their vacation pictures. He'd spent hours processing the images, then putting the best ones in a slide show displayed on his big flatscreen TV. He popped a bowl of popcorn, mixed a round of their favorite cocktails, then turned down the lights and started the show.

It triggered wonderful memories. A night in the dance club. The Kama Sutra workshop. Hiking in the rainforest. Shopping in the boutiques. It went on and on.

Jon's favorite pictures, of course, were taken on the beach. He'd put extra effort into taking the best of the swimsuit photos and making them look professional. He'd had a lot of success.

"Alright, I want to ask you a question, and I demand honesty," Jon said. He held up his tablet, showing Stephanie a photo taken directly from the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. "Look at that girl. Take your time. Now, look at the picture of you, and tell me if you can't tell that you are at least as beautiful as her. Tell me there's anything about your picture that makes it something that couldn't run in that magazine."

Stephanie had to admit that Jon was right. She looked great. Sexy. Stephanie's body was feminine in a specific way. She was athletic, with well-defined muscles on every part of her body. The muscles made her look even more womanly, giving her curves on curves on top of curves. She was shapely in places most women weren't. Stephanie had shapely calves. Biceps. Shoulders. A lot of women had nice breasts, waists, and bottoms. Stephanie had all that and more. For the first time, she saw herself the way Jon saw her.

It might even be true when he said she could be a model.

"You take such good care of me," she said, hugging his arm.

"Does that mean you admit I'm right?" he said. "ANSWER ME!"

"Yes. I admit you're right. And I admit I love you."

"Hallelujah! We never have to have this discussion again!" Jon said. He pointed to the TV screen. "Experts have a term they use for women like you. They call that girl on the screen a 'babe.' You are a babe. Now, let's never argue about that again."

"No, your Highness. We won't," Stephanie said.

"Good. Let's proceed to the finale. This is my favorite part of the show," Jon said.

He began showing the nude pin-up photos taken on the beach. Stephanie's skin seemed to glow with heat. Her facial expressions simmered with arousal. It was unexpectedly erotic. Each photograph seemed to be hotter than all the others.

Finally, Jon showed a sequence of photos of Stephanie taking a sexy shower in front of the tourists around the pool. It was a powerful mix of exhibitionism and playfulness. Stephanie saw that Jon used the photos to turn her into a sex object, and she found that she liked it. She'd already known that Jon was great in bed; it turned out that he had lots of ways to excite her without the slightest touch.

"There's one more thing," Jon said, standing up and taking her hand.

Jon led Stephanie to the bedroom. She assumed that "one more thing" involved having sex. She was wrong. When they got to the bedroom, Stephanie saw that Jon had mounted two new photographs on his wall.

One was a framed poster-sized reproduction of one of her bikini shots. The large format print looked amazing. A smaller print of another one of the bikini shots hung on a different wall.

Lots of boys had big posters of beautiful models. Jon had two posters of the woman he loved. "Jon, are you sure you want to hang these pictures here? What if one of our friends sees them?"

"I hope our friends see them. I hope lots of our friends see them. I considered hanging them in the living room, but I thought you might object. Steph, you are so gorgeous that you should be seen. Professional models sell pictures like this all the time. As I keep saying, you are more beautiful than plenty of the women who do this for a living."

Jon had one more thought, but he decided to keep it to himself. He knew that Sports Illustrated often invited elite athletes to pose. Lots of women posed for swimsuit pictures. Serena Williams and Hope Solo - two of the most famous female athletes in the world - posed nude. Jon decided that after Stephanie started playing for UCLA, he'd wait long enough for her to score a few goals and become established as a full-fledged member of the team. Then he'd send a few of her pin-up pictures to the magazine editors and suggest their readers would enjoy seeing swimsuit pictures featuring a particularly stunning young woman who just happened to play for the top college soccer team in America. Stephanie could always decide to decline such an invitation, but Jon thought just being invited would be good for her ego, and if she agreed to do it he'd love seeing his girlfriend appear in such a famous magazine.

After looking at all her pictures, and seeing how much effort Jon devoted to making her photos look beautiful and sexy, Stephanie found herself becoming aroused again. It was almost as if Jon knew exactly how to push the buttons that transformed her into an enthusiastic little sex toy. She got close enough to allow him to begin removing her clothes. She stood there quietly and let him strip her naked. Then she crawled onto the bed, laid back, and stretched out her arms for him.

I guess this means she likes the pictures, Jon said. I hope so. He began kissing her passionately, tasting traces of the cocktail she'd just consumed. It was not the same as her natural taste, but he enjoyed it anyway. She put her hand behind his head and pulled him closer, opening her lips and inviting his tongue to explore her mouth.

Stephanie realized that her legs were spreading open without her taking any conscious action to make that happen. Jon reached down and began massaging her between the legs, trying to avoid directly touching her where she was wet. It left Stephanie hungry for more.

He kept massaging her pussy, making her gasp when he finally touched her between the lips. She made sexy little sounds of pleasure when he ran his fingers up and down the length of her slit. He slipped two fingers inside, then used his thumb to rub around and around her clit. She began to moan when he stroked the rough patch of skin over her G spot. He would make her cum in a hurry if he kept this up.

"Give me your cock," she said. "I want it."

Jon smiled to himself. "Say please," he said.

Oh. Right. This again. Jon was in the mood to hear Stephanie submit. Fine. If that's what he wanted, that's what she'd give him.

"Please Jon. Give me your cock. I want it. Please."

Of course, that wasn't enough for Jon.

"Beg," he said.

"Oh, Jon, I'm begging for you to take care of my little pussy. It needs your cock. Now. Please, Jon. Please. I'm begging you to give me your nice, hard cock. Won't you please fuck me with it? I'm begging you to fuck me."

Bravo. That was excellent. Jon positioned himself over Stephanie, pressed his cock to the entrance of her pussy, then pushed slightly inside. He paused for a moment, driving Stephanie crazy with desire. How many times did she need to beg? She wanted that cock shoved all the way inside her. She wanted it now. But Jon was moving in and out in microscopic movements she could barely feel. He pushed the head of his cock inside - finally - and she longed to feel the rest sliding in and out.

But she knew that what she wanted didn't matter. Jon was in one of those moods where he wanted to make her submit, and he wanted to make her wait. They'd done this enough times that Stephanie knew there was nothing she could say that would make a difference. Jon loved her, but he also loved being in charge, and he loved what happened when he treated Stephanie this way. It always made her climax so powerfully that he felt like the world's best lover. She considered begging him to fuck her - again - but one more plea would make no difference.

By this time she was rocking her pelvis up and down, working to push Jon's cock deeper inside her. She was gasping for breath. Jon was finally going deeper, and it felt wonderful.

When Jon acted like this, it made it easier for Stephanie to think about their favorite sex fantasy. They enjoyed pretending that Jon was a demanding, commanding king, and Stephanie was his obedient, subservient slave. She began to think about that now, imagining it was her job to provide the nicest possible place for her Majesty to put his cock. Somewhere warm. Wet. Tight. She needed to buck up and down like a first class whore, because she imagined being a first class whore. It was exciting to think of herself as a royal fucktoy, and of Jon as the man who ruled her.

By this time Jon's cock was plunging all the way into Stephanie's pussy, and she was lifting her hips all the way off the bed to meet every thrust of his cock. She started calling out from excitement. Her arousal grew, and grew, and she knew she was about to have an especially powerful orgasm. Sometimes she got frustrated when Jon teased her, but it was always worthwhile because she always had a spectacular climax afterward. It was part of the reason she liked it so much when Jon dominated her. For whatever reason, that was the thing that excited her most. That had to be why she enjoyed thinking of herself as a sex slave owned by a powerful king.

Jon saw that Stephanie was going to climax before he was ready. They both preferred it when they came together, but that wasn't always possible. Jon began moving in ways that felt best to him, hoping it would speed his orgasm enough that he'd cum as soon as possible after Stephanie.

It was marvelous when Stephanie's climax began. "Oh Jon! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh!" She was squirming sensuously beneath him, performing the kind of erotic dance that always let Jon know she was having the best sex he could give her. Stephanie couldn't think of anything but the sensations running through her body, so she wasn't able to keep focusing on her sweet little slave girl fantasy. She threw back her head, closed her eyes, and focused on the way Jon's cock felt.

Jon kept thrusting deep inside Stephanie as her climax rolled on and on and on. He always felt closest to her when he was lying on top with his arms wrapped around her. She began to relax, but Jon hadn't cum yet, so he continued to thrust hard, again and again, feeling his own climax grow near. Stephanie liked the feeling she got when Jon was this excited. There was no way he could make her cum again so soon, but it felt nice anyway.

Jon knew this. He knew he couldn't make Stephanie have another climax, but he decided to do something that he usually did when she was on the edge of an orgasm, and he wanted to make it stronger. He pulled his wet cock from her pussy, placed it against the entrance to her ass, and pushed inside. As always, it was a shock to Stephanie. She was so tight it always hurt a little when Jon fucked her up the ass, but the pain wasn't unpleasant. It hurt just as much as good anal sex is supposed to hurt. It gave her sensations that were composed of a lot of pleasure with a tiny bit of torment.

Jon pushed his cock in deeper and deeper. His climax was getting close, and he wanted to be all the way inside when he began filling Stephanie with warm wetness. She could tell that Jon's cock was beginning to throb in the way that meant his orgasm would soon begin, so she braced herself for the sweet flood of joy that was about to begin.

Anal sex was usually something that made Jon and Stephanie climax with unusual power. But there was something else they liked. It was the most intimate thing they did together. At times like this, when Stephanie would feel Jon cum and know she wouldn't cum herself, the intimacy was the thing she thought about most.

That's what she was thinking when it finally started. Jon was holding her so tightly she couldn't have freed herself even if she'd wanted to try. He pounded into her ass so hard it made it easy for Stephanie to think again about her little fantasy of being a sex slave. She pretended to take pride in giving her king such a nice tight hole for his cock, and such a good place for him to put his cum. As he came again and again, she enjoyed the way it felt as he filled her up inside.

Later, after Jon's limp cock slipped from inside Stephanie's ass, he reached for the drawer of his bedside table and withdrew one of the ass plugs he bought for Stephanie. He selected the smallest one, a little silicone rubber plug that was just big enough to insure that not a drop of his cum leaked from her sore little ass. It played into her fantasy of a powerful king using her body any way he wished. She even imagined being grateful for the honor of carrying the king's cum.

"Thank you, Your Majesty," she said softly. Knowing Stephanie was indulging in their favorite sex game, Jon replied in the same spirit. "You are most welcome, wench," he said. "You are most welcome indeed."

Stephanie continued wearing the plug after they got out of bed, got dressed, then headed to one of Jon's favorite restaurants. She was wearing a slinky dress that made her feel beautiful and older, as though she was a different kind of woman who had years of experience with kinky practices like butt plugs. The little plug was very soft and comfortable, but it was big enough to remind her it was still there, along with the gooey wetness inside her. The only reason she didn't start squirming in the chair from arousal was that she'd just had an especially powerful orgasm.

"Jon, we need to talk about something," she said.

"What? Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Yes, something's wrong. There's nothing wrong with us, but I'm worried about my Mama. We need to do something. She's so lonely. It's sad."

"I'm sure it's hard being alone in an empty house," he said.

"Yes, but it's not just that," Stephanie said. "Mama is realizing something that really bothers her. She knows that she'd dedicated her whole life to raising me. It's taking some time for her to wrap her head around the idea that I'm an adult now, and her job is finished. She's been thinking that there are a lot of things missing in her life."

"Would you like it if we invited her to join us on one of our little trips?"

Stephanie looked at Jon for a moment, then started to laugh. "Jon, only you would think it made sense to invite your girlfriend's mother to join us on a romantic getaway. No. Let's not do that. It wouldn't do anything to solve the real problem."

"What's the real problem?" Jon asked.

"Jon, my Mama needs a man," Stephanie said. "She needs to get laid."

.............................

Regina needs a man. Regina needs to get laid. What, exactly, is Jon supposed to do about the problem, because he is NOT interested in fucking is girlfriend's mother. Ick! Find out in Chapter 20.

JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers