All Comments on 'The Major Diaries Pt. 19'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a horrible idea to non consensually share nude photos of your girlfriend to magazine editors, especially once she’s a famous athlete. That breaks the law in so many counties and states.

JQueen9JQueen99 months agoAuthor

I certainly agree that Jon should NOT non-consensually share nude photos of Stephanie with anyone. When I said he was considering sending her pin-ups to the editor, I thought it was understood that he was thinking of the bikini shots. Sports Illustrated is so identified with swimsuits that I thought readers would think of all those swimsuit pictures Jon took. Maybe I should have been more specific. Obviously, it would be up to Stephanie to decide if she wanted to be in the magazine, although it's clear that Jon would encourage her. He's already encouraged her to go to a nude beach and pose for pictures. I see it as part of his caring effort to help her to feel more confident about herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES