The Make Up

Story Info
Jane and Olivia reunite.
2.1k words
4.58
5.7k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Olivia was expecting her. This would be their first time alone since they spent the night together. Jane was nervous because she couldn't tell how Olivia felt. Their texting had become more frequent recently. Then today, Olivia mentioned she was home alone without plans and Jane offered to come over and keep her company. Olivia replied "sounds good." Jane didn't know if that was a "sounds good I can't wait to rip your clothes off you sexy bitch" or a "sounds good, nothing else to do anyway."

Jane spent a lot of time deciding what to wear. She decided on a simple dress-white, sleeveless, loose. It fell to the middle of her thighs- short enough to show some leg but not too obvious. As Jane was getting dressed, she replayed some of her favorite parts from their night together-Olivia's warm body against hers. The way Olivia tasted. How she looked when she came. Jane watched her face flush in nipples harden in the mirror as she brushed her hair. I need to keep it together if I am going to have a real conversation with Olivia, she thought.

And now Jane was seconds away from seeing her again. Olivia sent a text "just come upstairs." Jane forced herself to walk calmly up the stairs. She opened the door to Olivia's room and saw Olivia in bed...icing her shoulder?

"Surprise," Olivia said sheepishly. "I hurt my shoulder lifting. That's why I'm stuck at home and didn't go to any of the graduation parties."

Jane was surprised and felt sad there was something important that Olivia hadn't told her. She tried to hide the hurt on her face but Olivia knew better. Olivia's face softened and held Jane's gaze. All Jane could do was whisper "I miss you."

Olivia held out her good arm and Jane laid down next to her, embracing her. Olivia nuzzled her face into Jane's neck and breathed her in. More than anything, each of one had missed her best friend. They lay together for a while, side by side, not talking, just enjoying the heat and the closeness of their bodies. Eventually they found their faces, and their lips, just inches apart. Olivia touched her forehead to Jane's and whispered back "I missed you too."

Jane tilted Olivia's chin and their lips met. The kiss was very soft. Jane tentatively deepened the kiss and Olivia responded by slipping her tongue in Jane's mouth. They kissed harder. Olivia wrapped her leg around Jane and Jane grabbed her ass to help pull her closer. They kissed passionately while grinding their bodies together. When they finally came up for air, Olivia was grinning.

"I guess I don't have to worry that I took things too far?" Olivia said

"What do you mean?"

"I was worried that you regretted our night together and that's why you weren't talking to me. I was the one to initiate it."

"I wanted you to! I thought YOU regretted it and were avoiding me!" exclaimed Jane.

Olivia started to trace the features on Jane's face with her fingers. "I guess I shouldn't have left so quickly after. I wish we would have talked sooner. I heard you and Brian broke up. Did you know I broke up with Jason?"

"I didn't. I'm sorry," Jane said. And she meant it.

"I told him what happened. He didn't get it. He was super turned on by the story. But he didn't understand that I wanted to explore things with you too." Olivia had moved her hand to Jane's collarbone and then followed with her lips, kissing very softly. Her lips moved up Jane's neck.

"Yea I got Fitz pretty hard by telling him the story too, "Jane said nonchalantly, referring to their former physics teacher. She knew that would get Olivia's attention.

Olivia's stopped what she was doing. "Are you kidding me? You told Fitz that story? What happened after?!?!"

Jane just shrugged and smiled.

"Did you have sex? You naughty naughty girl," Olivia's hands started wandering down Jane's waist and found her bare leg. Olivia caressed her thigh and then started moving further up inside her dress.

Jane was enjoying Olivia's touch and started to rock her hips closer to Olivia.

"We didn't have sex but there was definitely a lot of touching. We both came, "Jane said. And she moaned softly because Olivia's hand had made its way between Jane's legs. Olivia moved her fingers teasingly against Jane through her underwear.

"You definitely need to tell me this story later," Olivia murmured. "Very slowly and in with a lot of detail. But now all I can think about how much I want to make you come."

"Now, now you are injured. I should be taking care of you. Why don't I give you a massage? We just need to get you out of these clothes first," Jane suggested.

"Mmm, I'll take that." Olivia let Jane lift her tank top over her head. Olivia wasn't wearing a bra and Jane again let out a soft moan at the sight of her breasts. Olivia rolled over on her stomach. Jane stood up so she could give her "massage" more comfortably. She moved her gaze up and down Olivia's body. Her strong, bare back, leading down to that firm ass. Olivia's shorts were tiny and it didn't look like she was wearing underwear. Her muscular legs looked a mile long. And she was waiting for Jane to ravish attention on her.

Jane started on Olivia's back and shoulders, being very careful with the injured shoulder. She moved her hands in circles, slowly but with a firm pressure.

"That actually feels really good," Olivia said.

Jane worked for a few minutes and then moved her hands down towards her waist to the small of her back. Next, instead of focusing on the area covered by Olivia's miniscule shorts, Jane moved to the feet. Both hands moved up Olivia's legs- first focusing on the calves and then moving slowly up her thighs. Slow but firm circles. Olivia started to squirm. The higher Jane moved up her thighs, the more Olivia squirm against the bed. Jane brought her hands up to the curve of Olivia's ass and then moved towards her center. Olivia's squirming had turned into full on grinding against the bed and she was breathing a lot harder.

"Please," Olivia begged.

Jane slowly peeled Olivia's shorts down her body. She started massaging Olivia's ass. She fucking loved Olivia's ass. That nice, juicy ass. She started kneading it with both hands. She moved her hands closer to Olivia's pussy, intentionally taking her time. She could hear Olivia inhale in anticipation.

"Is this what you want?" Jane said as she used one finger to rub her wet pussy. Olivia moaned softly in response.

"Turn over," Jane whispered in Olivia's ear.

Olivia did as she was told and turned over. Again, Jane drank in her body- Her full breasts with her dark nipples, fully erect; the curve of her hips; that soft pussy. Olivia was so turned on that she couldn't sit still. Her hand had found its way to her own clit. Jane bit her lip, watching Olivia's hand move against her slick, soft pussy.

As much as Jane wanted to play with Olivia's pussy, she had not finished admiring the rest of her body. She shifter her attention toward Olivia's breasts. She cupped one breast and brought her mouth to the nipple, flicking it with her tongue. Then she took the whole nipple in her mouth, sucking. Olivia started to breath harder and her hand was moving more quickly over her clit. Jane moved the hand away and said "It's my turn to touch you there." Olivia nodded and moved her hand up to her free nipple instead.

Jane got back in the bad and moved Olivia's thighs apart, bringing her full pussy into view. Jane moved her hand over the lips and started to rub. Then she spread Olivia's lips apart and found her clit. By now her clit was engorged and she was soaking wet down to her thighs. Jane moved her fingers over the clit in light, feathery touches.

"Mmm you are wet," Jane said as she played with Olivia. "Does that feel good?" Olivia couldn't find any works and just pressed herself harder against Jane. Jane kneeled down to bring her mouth to Olivia. Her tongue flicked against the clit and then she wrapped her lips around it, gently sucking. Jane could feel Olivia moving more firmly against her mouth. Olivia started to moan louder.

"Jane, baby, you are going to make me come."

Jane used one hand to keep Olivia spread open for her. She used the other hand to slip two fingers inside. Olivia was slick and tight against her fingers. As Jane moved her fingers, Olivia started to arch her back and rock harder against Jane. Jane continued sucking her clit and licking around it in small circles. Finally, Olivia's pussy started to contract and she started to writhe and swear.

"Fuck! Please don't stop! Please don't stop." And Jane didn't stop. Not until Olivia's moans stopped and her thrusts slowed. Jane rested with her head on Olivia's thigh, tracing imaginary circles on her stomach, until Olivia came back down from her high.

"Goddamn you are good at that. I needed that. All I have been thinking about is when we would get to do that again."

Jane smiled at her. "I know what you mean." She laid next to Olivia again and kissed her. Their kiss quickly turned passionate.

"Now I want to make you come," Olivia said between kisses.

"You don't look super mobile right now, between your shoulder and your orgasm trance," Jane responded,

"I don't need to be that mobile. First, these are in the way." Olivia reached under Jane's dress and helped Jane remove her underwear. "Now come up here." Jane sat up and carefully straddled Olivia. Her pussy was right up against Olivia's mound.

"Mm, this feels nice," Jane said as started to move against Olivia. Olivia had her hands on Jane's hips, grinding her pussy on her own.

"That's sexy that I can feel how wet you are," Olivia told her.

Jane nodded, closed her eyes and continued her grinding. She concentrated on circling her hips so just the right amount of pressure was on her clit. The warmth from her pussy started to radiate throughout her whole body.

"You look so fucking hot right now. Take this off," Olivia lifted up the skirt of Jane's dress and Jane pulled it over her head. She unhooked her bra so now she was naked on top of Olivia. Jane saw Olivia's eyes widen at the sight of her breasts. Jane leaned down to give Olivia better access. Olivia used her good arm to cup one of her breasts, playfully pinching the nipple. Then she sucked on the other breast, taking the nipple in her mouth. "God these little pink nipples." Olivia said while moving from one breast to the other.

Jane let out a little gasp. "That feels good". The pressure on her clit and her nipple together was driving her crazy. Jane started to breathe faster. All of the sudden Olivia stopped.

"Move closer, I want to taste you."

Jane didn't understand what she meant but then Olivia lifted up on Jane's ass and then guided her so she was positioned right over Olivia's face. Holy hell, thought Jane. Jane was going to ride Olivia's face. Olivia pressed Jane into her and licked, everywhere- her lips, her clit. Then Olivia started fingering Jane as she was licking her clit. Jane threw her head back and enjoyed the ride. She was so close. She circled her hips until Olivia's fingers were in the perfect spot inside of her.

"Right there," she moaned.

Olivia kept pressure on that spot and licked her clit even harder. The pressure built and that final wave came hard. Jane started cried out. It felt so good she didn't even know what she was saying. But it was filthy.

Afterwards, there was so much adrenaline pulsing through Jane's body that she couldn't move. She stayed in the same position while Olivia gently kissed her thighs and caressed her ass. She finally became aware of where she was and managed to lay down on the bed next to Olivia. They wrapped themselves around one another, too spent to talk. They fell asleep.

When Jane woke the next morning, Olivia was already awake looking at her expectantly.

"What?" Jane asked.

Olivia grinned. "I'm ready to hear the story about you and Mr. Fitz."