The Making of a Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, thank you. The short of it is I married Bob right out of high school. We were together over 20 years and had two beautiful children who are now off on their own and doing well. Bob and I mutually split about seven years ago because we were both very bored."

"Well that's a shame. Couldn't you two vary your routines to create new excitement?

Before Nick arrived, Susan contemplated how to tell Nick she loved sucking cock without sounding like a whore. She knew if she said it right, he'd be horny as hell for her mouth and both of them would get what they needed.

Taking a sip of tea, she continued, "I'm not sure how easy that would have been in my case. I hope I don't make you uncomfortable with too much detail but I guess I'm not your typical woman. Bob and I were virgins when we met. I had never even had an orgasm until I was 29. I learned early on to please Bob with blowjobs and he was always happy with that. I found though that I loved giving them more than he enjoyed receiving them so for a while things were amazing for us both."

"Why would that make me uncomfortable? That sounds unbelievable. Especially for Bob!"

"Too much of a good thing I suppose. In time, we both realized that I didn't just love giving blowjobs. I was obsessed with it. It became a real fetish for me. It still is. I would do it everyday if I could."

Nick was about to resond but Susan continued. "I eventually discovered on my own how to orgasm but it normally took me an hour or longer to reach it. Bob could never please me for an hour straight so our routine became me blowing him while I used a vibrator on myself. He always came first but I'd finish myself off with my vibrator while he watched."

"I was actually satisfied with our sex life but he still grew bored and eventually left me. I haven't wanted to date since then knowing anyone new would also get bored with it someday."

"So you don't get bored yourself with that routine? Don't you like intercourse once in a while or receiving oral sex?"

"Sure I do but it's not a huge deal for me. I get turned on most having a guy in my mouth."

"Being a guy, I know receiving a blowjob is one of the best things ever. I always assumed all guys felt that way. I can't imagine getting bored of it. It doesn't seem like it would be all that great for you though."

"Oh, it is, trust me. There is something highly erotic about doing that to a man. To give him incredible pleasure and know it is all because of your efforts. That it's your gift to him and you could take it away if you wanted. To know that eventually, you will wear down his resistance and make his hardness break."

"You describe the act very beautifully, Susan. I have to admit, hearing you talk about it is very stimulating."

She smiled and continued. "I love the way a man's penis feels twitching against my tongue. Hearing the moans of approval from my partner. And then there's the sweet, musky aroma. The sensation of his milk spraying the back of my throat as he roars in delight. And the taste. God, there's nothing like the taste of a man's juice. So warm and creamy."

Nick listened in rapture as Susan described her desires. He could see her getting lost in the moment and he knew it was time to lay his cards on the table. Without warning, he lifted up slightly and slid his shorts down around his ankles, displaying his firm manhood to her, the head shiny with dew. He watched as her eyes went wide and she immediately moved to the floor in front of him.

Nick kicked off his sandals as planned and Susan stripped his shorts off his ankles so he could spread wide for her. She moaned as she caressed his shaft and balls. He could see her love of sucking cock was strong indeed.

"Take me into you mouth. I'm so ready for it!"

Susan sank her mouth over him. bobbing up and down a few times, sucking very hard, before slowly slipping him back out.

"Oh my god! You're so stiff right now. I'd forgotten how rigid a young man can be. This is going to be great for both of us."

Susan went back to work, alternating between deep bounces and licking around the sensitive tip. Nick tossed his head back and closed his eyes while he offered soothing encouragement.

"Oh Susan, that's so good. You are making me feel wonderful right now. I could take this all day long!"

She lifted briefly and responded while continuing to stroke him.

"Mmmm. I wish you could. I've never known a man to last more than fifteen, maybe twenty minutes. But your cock tastes fabulous and I'm going to enjoy these minutes as much as possible."

Nick believed her when she said men she'd known never lasted long. Her oral skills were sensational and he would have cum already had it not been for all the conditioning he'd been put through over the last few months. He wanted to start this encounter right by showing her he wasn't like other men.

Nick closed his eyes again and continued talking to her as she lavished his rod with wet attention. After about twenty minutes, Susan had worked herself into a frenzy.

Stroking her face with both hands, he softly said, "Look at me. I have incredible stamina. I can hold out for hours if I want to. Why don't you go get comfortable. Put on a robe or something sexy and grab your favorite dildo. I want to see you cum with my meat in your mouth."

Susan looked at Nick hungrily and nodded her approval. She returning a few minutes later, completely nude except for a silky sheer kimono robe. As she walked up, she untied the robe and opened it wide, standing for a few moments so he could take in the view.

Nick was pleased with the sight of her body. She was fairly trim with small breasts, a slender waist and wide hips. Susan had a thick layer of pubic hair which was nicely trimmed. All the ladies Nick had been with were smooth shaven down there but he thought the look was a nice change. For a moment, he hoped she sit in his lap and mount him but instead, she returned to her knees, leaving the robe open.

Nick closed his eyes yet again and focused on the sensations, telling himself it was important not to cum too quickly. A few minutes in, he heard the sound of a vibrator. It changed pitch and he imagined it plunging into her cunt. The pitch went high and low again and again as she fucked herself with the vibrating toy. Before long, he deduced she was speeding up and getting herself closer to the edge.

"Take your time and enjoy this. Let it build nice and slow until you boil over. Squeeze my leg as a sign when you're getting close and I'll stop holding it back. I want us to cum together."

"Mmmm," was all she replied.

As Susan labored on Nick's cock, she once again praised her good fortune. His rod was as hard as any she had ever sucked on and his leaking fluids tasted magnificent. She was grateful that he had both stamina to last longer for her but also the courtesy to time their climaxes together. Susan wanted to ensure that he was well pleased so that he'd continue coming back to her for more.

Susan's breathing became heavier, she was gyrating her hips now and her moans grew longer and more frequent. Nick assumed her moment was approaching fast.

"That's it. Go ahead and cum. I'm going to give you my sweet milk very soon."

These last words seemed to help and she started squeezing his leg. Nick had been close for a while so letting go was easy. He roared out moments later, shooting gobs into her warm mouth. This had the immediate affect of taking her over the edge.

"OOOOHHHH! AAHHH! Yes, Susan. That's magnificent. Oh good girl! Keep going, yeah!"

Nick was impressed how well she managed to stay latched onto his knob, slurping and sucking the last droplets of his ejaculation as her body convulsed and shaked in her own powerful explosion. After a few minutes, she lifted up and rested her head in his lap, her vibrator still gently buzzing away inside her.

"Oh my god, Nick! I can't remember ever climaxing so hard. And you weren't joking. Your endurance is unbelievable. No man has ever tried so hard to put my pleasure first. Thank you."

"You were pretty amazing yourself. What do you say we do this more often?"

"Oh, yeah! As often as you like!"

Susan recovered to her feet and tied her robe closed.

"You probably have a ton of things to do today."

Caught a little off guard, he said, "Not really but I'll take off if you like."

A little embarrassed by her abruptness, she quickly replied, "No, I didn't mean it like that. Please stay. I'm just used to guys losing interest after they're finished. I actually love talking a while afterward."

Wanting their first escapade to be as memorable as possible, he threw in, "Well I have found that if I give myself a little rest, I can sometimes go again in as short as thirty minutes."

"You are full of surprises. Does that mean you will allow me to drink from your hose again? I'd like that a lot!"

"Allow you? I'd love it! I think squirting into a warm mouth has to be one of the best sensations ever. Especially now that I see how much you enjoy it. By the way, do you like it when I talk to you?"

"Oh, definitely. It's a nice turn on. And feel free to talk trashy too. I love that! Why don't I make us a cup of coffee and we can chat while that gorgeous prick of yours takes a break."

Now that the ice had been broken, Nick left his shorts off. Once they were sitting again sipping coffee, Nick started prying into her sex life again.

"Susan, if you don't me asking, I was wondering how you meet your needs if you don't care to date."

"Simple really. I pick up guys and give them blow jobs. If I like what I find, I go back for more. Most of the time, I'm disappointed so out I go finding new prospects. My trouble is the guys I find are forty plus and don't have the vitality or self control you just displayed."

Nick added the next comment just to see where her limits were. "Plus they tend to be married."

"Oh, I don't care about that. I just want a man who can last a good thirty minutes. No one ever does so I'm forced to masterbate alone afterward."

"Well now you have one. I can't come over often but when I do, I promise I'll make it worth the wait."

"That would be wonderful. I've waited my whole life for a guy who can will himself to cum in my mouth as I'm cumming. That makes it incredibly intense for me. And I will do everything I can to keep you from getting bored."

Laughing, he said, "Trust me, I will never get bored of that. I can imagine swinging by after a hard day of work for a little stress reliever."

"Oh, that would be fantastic. I'm always home from work around four."

"I have to ask. If you want a guy to last longer that ten minutes, why not just vary it up a little to keep him from cumming to quickly? You could work on his balls or lick the shaft more. There are lots of ways to prolong it if you wanted."

"You're right of course and I really do try to do those things but honestly, I sort of get lost when I'm giving head. I find myself getting so into it that I can't stop or even slow down. It's like I'm dying of thirst and I've just been handed a glass of cool water."

"Is it really that unusual to find a guy like me who has self control?"

"I've found some guys have more than others but you've probably noticed that the more turned on I get, the better I suck. You're the first guy I've found who can stand up to that."

Chuckling, she added, "What I need is a couple guys I can blow at the same time. Then I can just switch back and forth every minute or so."

"That could be fun. If I think of anyone I really trust to do that, I'll let you know."

Susan's eyes lit up at that, responding, "I was just joking but if you do think of someone, I'm down for that! I'd love to try blowing two guys at once!"

"Let me give that one some thought."

They chatted a while longer until Nick thought he was ready. As they talked, he stroked himself hard until she finally got the hint and started working him over again.

As she got herself into a nice rhythm, Susan told him, "You left me very satisfied. Just relax and enjoy this. Don't hold back this time. I really want to taste you again."

"Would it be okay if I pumped your face this time?"

"Mmmmm. That's sounds great!"

Nick stood before Susan as she expertly blew him and he was all too happy to not hold back this time. Her suck jobs were not quite as good as Elyse's or Rachel's, he decided, but they were still good and he liked the idea of having her at the ready for days like today when he just needed a soothing release.

This time Nick wanted to shoot his wad as soon as possible. He held her by the ponytail loosely and slid his cock in and out, slowly at first before picking up his speed. He pumped his hips over and over, trying to inch himself closer.

"Oh yeah. You're mouth feels so good. I'm getting close. So close. OH YEAH! YES! Oh, that's it! Vacuum me dry!"

Spent, he collapsed back onto the recliner but Susan continued sucking on him until he began to soften. "Wow Nick! That's twice in what? Forty five minutes? Impressive! I wish I had access to more eighteen year old bucks like you. I haven't hadn't this good since Bob and I first got married."

"I probably couldn't do that with just anyone. Your skills are fantastic! As far as access to more guys, I guess I could introduce you to a few people. You'd be quite a hit!"

"So, are you going to give me a third? That would be yet another first for me!"

"I've done so many times. I'm not sure if I could by oral stimulation alone. I know if we screwed for a while, I'd get there and then I could spin you around and finish in your mouth."

"I'd like that a lot, Nick! Been a very long time since I've been fucked properly."

"Word of warning, I might have to go for a long time before I get close."

Laughing, she said, "Warning? That sounds wonderful. I actually love being fucked. I've just never been able to cum that way."

"Well then, now I have to be that first guy who can get you off through intercourse. I like challenges like that."

They talked awhile while Nick allowed himself time to recover. After nearly an hour, Susan moved closer and stroked him. It sprang to life almost immediately heralding it was time for the next round.

Nick surprised her with deep kisses and opened her robe so he could massage her breasts. Pinching her nipples lightly while they made out, he learned they were unusually sensitive, 'probably from decades of neglect,' he told himself. His mouth made its way down next, suckling each nipple gently and trying not to overstimulate her. Susan leaned back, enjoying the attention. Not long after, he moved further south and spread her legs nice and wide. He admired the view of her neatly manicured carpet before diving in.

Nick didn't intend to spend much time eating her out but he wanted to closely examine her pearl in the hopes he might be able to get her to cum in some other way. He spent a few minutes licking her inner and outer lips before plunging his tongue in her hole. When he finally moved to her clitty, he noticed it was average size but mostly covered by her hood and not very sensitive once exposed. Sucking it harder and nibbling on it did cause her to gasp and moan so he figured the right attention during intercourse might do the trick.

A few minutes later, he was satisfied he had sufficiently primed her for a good drilling.

He flipped her over and had her lay across the couch cushions so he could access her from behind. Wetting the head of his prick with his own saliva, he used the tip to swirl around her opening. Susan whined, begging him to get inside. Abruptly, he stabbed her deeply, drawing a gasp. Holding for a few seconds so she could adjust, he began pumping with long but slow motions.

Within minutes, she was moaning again so he picked up his tempo. He felt great satisfaction in hearing the slaps as their bodies connected on each bottom stroke. Nick kept this up for many minutes before switching it up.

Leaning forward now, he reached around and fondled her button. Seeing how much she was enjoying it, he continued for a while. His routine went from several minutes of hard pounding from the uprighted position to several more minutes of clit massages. Nick repeated this cycle again and again hoping it might push Susan over the edge.

In a final attempt to force her to climax, he licked his thumb and index finger and grasped her clitty more vigorously. Susan responded by crying out loudly so he continued pinching it and rolling it between his fingers roughly. In less that a minute, she screamed into a throw pillow several times, her body shuddering as she peaked.

After she finished, Nick moved her away from the couch and had her put her chest and face as low as possible so that her ass remained high and caused her swollen pussy to jut outward more.

Nick reentered her from behind and pumped her slowly. In this position, it seemed to him that he could get even deeper. He brought himself all the way out to the tip then slowly reentered. Every time he was balls deep inside, he felt as though he were being pulled in by her. Continuing this motion, he closed his eyes and thought about how great it felt hammering Elyse in this position. Soon, he felt his urges growing.

"Oh, yeah, you feel wonderful right now. I'm getting so close to bursting inside you. I can feel it building. Are you ready to swallow my fuckjuice?"

"Oh, hell yes I am!"

"Oh, yeah! I'm there! Now!"

Nick pulled out and laid out on the floor behind her. Susan wasted no time in spinning around and drawing him into her mouth. She sucked and bobbed more furiously this time and Nick erupted in seconds.

"OH FUCK! Yes! Oh, shit that feels good! Ahhh. Oh yeah, suck every drop out of me like a good girl!"

Nick enjoyed his third release immensely but recognized that each orgasm was becoming less intense. Before she even finished, he knew it was time to be done for today. Minutes later, they were both laying on the floor recovering.

"Oh my god, Nick. You are the only guy ever to make me cum through regular intercourse. Fuck, that was soooo good. Thank you!"

"Well, you certainly deserve it after those spectacular blowjobs. Cumming in a woman's mouth is one of my favorite things!"

"Nick, you can have that anytime you like. No strings attached."

"Count on seeing me regularly then, Susan! Maybe next time, I'll spend some time fucking you in different positions. I can think of a couple ones that might get you off nicely. Would you like that?"

"For sure. But it's okay if doesn't happen. Hey, so were you serious about your friends?"

"I assumed you were half joking. Is that something you actually want?"

"Maybe. I never can find young studs like you so the idea sounds fantastic."

"We can talk about it more sometime. Maybe there's a way to cause something like that to happen more naturally. I'd feel responsible for your safety, Susan."

"I'll keep reminding you then until you make it happen!"

Nick left a short time later, feeling triumphant in securing himself another fuck buddy. He could hardly wait to tell Elyse, knowing she'd be proud of the progress he was making in becoming his own new man.

Later that evening, he reflected on everything that had transpired recently and came to the conclusion that all of it was as it should be. That things were working out for him very nicely after all. Even if Rachel wasn't going to be a part of his future, it appeared that Jen and Elyse would be and he could accept that tradeoff.

He decided that he'd talk to his mom and dad about thier offer to give him the down payment for a modest first home. Something he could fix up himself so that he could have lady friends over. He hoped Victoria might be the first one but before that could happen, he had to find her at work and ask her out. He was confident she'd be his soon enough.