The Making of a Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left minutes later and all the way over, Nick could sense the anxiety in Sean, as if he was having second thoughts. Nick had always been fairly certain that Sean had a lot of experience with women but now he was beginning to wonder. He couldn't help but find the humor in the situation and he figured tonight would be a great way to learn more about Sean's behavior around women. Information Elyse would find very insightful.

As Nick drove, he tried to calm his friend down with a bit of direction. "Susan is a friend of mine so treat her with respect. She really loves giving head and the longer you hold out, the happier she'll be. But she does give killer suckjobs so don't feel bad if you don't last. Just let her keep at it. She knows how sensitive a guy gets after blowing his wad so she'll turn it down a bit so you don't lose your mind."

"Dude, I can't believe we are actually doing this."

"You keep saying that, Sean. Well, consider it practice should you ever have the chance to meet Elyse. Susan genuinely wants to please you and send you off happy. Elyse, on the other hand, will sense your anxiety and feed on it. She is a magnificent woman but if you can't handle getting a BJ from sweet Susan, you don't stand a chance with Elyse."

"You're right. I need to settle down and enjoy this. I just can't believe this is actually happening."

Nick just shook his head and was glad they had finally pulled up to Susan's condo. Knocking at her door, she answered moments later, apparently eager to greet them.

They walked in and Nick gave her a hug followed by a deep kiss. He was pleased to see she was wearing her silk robe. He hadn't fucked her in a while and was looking forward to it.

"Sean, this is my good friend, Susan. Susan, this is my good friend, Sean."

Before Sean could say anything, she hugged him and lightly spoke into his ear, "Hi Sean. So nice to meet you. I'm hoping we become good friends as well."

As she released him, Nick lowered his pants, releasing his fully erect cock. "Susan, do you think you could help me with this?"

Susan was on her knees in a heartbeat, taking him fully into her mouth, grabbing his ass with one hand to keep him from moving and moaning as if she felt more pleasure than him. With her other hand, she groped the bulge in Sean's jeans, encouraging him to follow Nick's lead.

Sean stood there transfixed for a moment before noticing Nick's penetrating glare which seemed to be silently saying, "What the fuck are you waiting for?"

Sean broke out of his trance moments later and undid the front of his pants. Before he could even whip his dick out, Susan broke off from Nick and pulled Sean's pants and underwear down to his ankles, latching on to his rod and slurping with abandon.

Nick smiled and started getting fully undressed as Sean seemed to be getting into the spirit of things. His eyes were closed now and he had his hands wrapped around the back of her head.

By the time Nick finished undressing, Sean seemed ready to burst as he cried out, "Oh! Oh, my god, Susan. This feels so good! I don't think I'm gonna last much longer!"

Wanting to prolong the moment, she switched back to Nick for a few seconds, then asked if they'd like to get more comfortable on the couch while she went back and forth.

Motioning for her to stand, Nick kissed her deeply again as he undid her robe and allowed it to fall. Stroking her nipples lightly, he said, "Actually, baby, I was hoping you'd focus more on blowing Sean while I settle in behind and focus on your needs. Sound nice?"

"Hell yes, it does! And you, come on over here, Sean and sit. Get those pants off too so I can enjoy you better. When you're ready, sit at the edge so I can suck on those yummy balls of yours too. Be sure to prop yourself nicely with pillows so you can enjoy the show!"

Nick sucked her nipples while Sean got into position. Moments later, she got between Sean's legs, working her way slowly up the inside of his thighs, lightly stroking his hairy balls.

Nick wasted no time getting Susan's beautiful, round ass propped at the right height, spreading her legs in preparation of mounting her. Slowing himself, he decided to play with her wet box first, licking his fingers and massaging the folds of her cunt. He took great pride in hearing her moans but her sweet noises suddenly became more muffled as she sank her mouth down onto Sean's cock and bobbed feverishly. Looking up at Sean, he could see the poor guy wasn't going to last long like this.

"Make him last, baby. I want to see if I can get you off as he goes."

With some difficulty, she released his member and sucked his balls as promised. Sean moaned with delight as she alternated back and forth, pulling one in and tugging on it with her suction only, releasing her hold as the skin tension overcame her considerable vacuum. Nick tried not to laugh as his friend jumped and cried out each time one of his nuts popped out of her mouth.

Susan was breathing heavier now as he fingered her button and he wondered if she might actually cum this way. He had been successful in getting her off through intercourse but typically, she enjoyed her dildo or a good vibrator more than anything. Not waiting to see if his fingers were up to the task, he mounted her roughly, slamming his rod into her until bottoming out.

She cried out and Nick started pumping her pussy fast and hard. Her moaning increased and she plunged back onto Sean's aching prick, no longer concerned about keeping his orgasm in check. Susan spilled over less than a minute later as Nick pummeled her pussy violently. She screamed with Sean still filling her mouth but never stopping her efforts to please him. Sean followed her before her own climax had ended, throwing his head back and groaning loudly.

Nick closed his eyes and concentrated on the sounds of Susan's cock slurping and swallowing as well as his own body rapidly slapping into Susan. He could feel his pressure rising but he wanted his friends to have a minute or two of post orgasmic bliss before pulling her off to service his own growing need. When his desire couldn't be postponed any longer, he finally pulled out and stood next to her.

"Come here baby and give me what I need."

Susan hungrily repositioned herself in front of Nick and took him in her mouth. He grabbed her hair this time with both hands and pumped her mouth slowly.

"You like that, little girl? A nice slow mouth fuck? You ready to taste my salty nutload? I've a lot saved up for you."

Nick glanced at Sean briefly and noticed he was intently watch how he handled Susan. Hoping Sean might pick up a thing or two, he kept up the dirty talk.

"Yeah, here I cum baby. Suck it good. Oh yeah! Little more....AHHH, FUCK! Yeah! Oh god damn, you do that well! Mmmm, yeah keep going. Suck out every drop like a good girl! I want you to show it to me before you swallow. Oh, yeah, look at that delicious mouthful. Mmmm, now swallow. What a good girl you are!"

Finishing up, he pulled her to her feet and kissed her intensely.

"Thank you for that. You really know how to treat a man."

Sean was still sprawled out on the couch, recovering when Susan suggested to Nick that they take a breather for a spot of tea. She donned her robe again and asked Nick to give her a hand in the kitchen. Completely comfortable with his own nudity, he followed without thought of dressing, his still hard penis bobbing as he walked.

Talking softly, she said, "Thank you for that! I was so turned on when you talked dirty to me!"

"No less turned on than seeing you with your mouth open, displaying my spunk. We need to do that more, Susan. You were hot!"

"Absolutely! That's going to become our new thing! I wasn't sure if you'd ever be able to come through with getting Sean here. I owe you."

"If anyone is in debt, it's me. You give me sweet sex anytime I want, with little notice and never expect much in return. Trust me, I owe you. So, what did you think of Sean?"

"He's good looking for sure but boy, is he nervous. I think he hasn't had a lot of experience and he may be weirded out having another naked guy joining in. Is there a way you could leave me alone with him for a short while?"

"I can go out there and make something up. See if I can convince him to stay and come back in an hour to get him. But he's tense as hell. I'm not sure he will go for it."

"Let me go out there alone and try to persuade him, Nick. Follow me in after a minute and play along. If I can get him all alone for an hour, I'm sure I can loosen him up."

"Ok, but don't twist his arm, if he seems like he's anxious to go, I'll take him home and come back to sex you up good. And I work with some younger guys too who would recognize a good thing if Sean can't."

Susan went back out alone and was a little disappointed to see Sean dressed, sitting on the couch and getting ready to put his shoes back on. She always wished she could be a little more aggressive with men, a little more controlling in sexual situations but seeing a good opportunity rapidly slipping away, she decided it was now or never.

She climbed into his lap, straddling and facing him, and pushed him back into the upper cushions so she was leaning over him, fully in charge for the moment.

Her face only inches from his, she softly said, "Sean, baby, you got me so worked up right now and I really want to fuck your brains out. Nick got a text from someone and may have to run. Stay with me and I promise you won't regret it. I'm sure he will come back for you after we've had some play time alone. I'll do anything you want, baby. I know how to make you feel like a real man. What do you say?"

Nick came out of the kitchen a moment later holding a pot of tea and some cups. Looking at the scene before him, he said, "I just love seeing two of my favorite people getting along so well."

Without moving off Sean, Susan quickly spoke up, "I just explained to Sean you might need to go but I was asking if he'd like to stay behind for a while so we can get acquainted better. Would you be able to come back once I'm finished using him?"

Looking at Sean, he replied, "You should stay. I only need to be gone for an hour or so and I'm definitely able to come back and get you. I feel bad going but it doesn't have to spoil things for the two of you."

"Sure, I'll hang out with Susan for a while." Before he could say much more, Susan opened her robe and fed him her left breast, smashing it into his face and pulling his head forward to encourage him.

Nick hurriedly dressed and saw himself out. As he passed, she said, "I'll leave the door unlocked so you can let yourself in later."

Nick got into his truck and drove off, knowing Sean was in good hands. He hoped Sean and Susan really hit it off. He liked Susan a lot and enjoyed spending time with her but he was spread pretty thin and she deserved more than a weekly 'hit and run' which was about all he could ever provide. He figured Susan would always make her warm mouth available to him on short notice but even if that source of fun dried up, he knew there would always be more willing women out there for him. Especially now that he was getting better at making things happen.

He found a quiet parking lot and decided he'd touch base with Elyse.

"Hey! You busy or can you chat."

"I'm good. At home, making dinner. Jen's coming over and we're gonna have a nice relaxing meal, washed down with a great bottle of wine I picked up and then we're gonna have that long overdue talk while we sit in the hot tub."

"Sounds awesome. Wish I could share it with you two."

"Me too but I'm fairly sure your name will come up at some point if that's any consolation."

"Tell Jen I said hi. Don't worry. I think we are gonna be good. Last time I reached out to her, she said friendship sounded nice but asked for some time to get her head straight. And I'm doing that. I'll wait until she's ready."

"Nick Sweetie, I think you should reconsider trying to get into her pants. And no, I'm not being jealous. I love both of you and I have a bad feeling about you pursuing anything more than friendship."

"I've been thinking about that since you took me out to dinner and I know you are right. Friendship with Jen would be great but I won't try for more. The more I open my eyes, the more opportunities I find for willing partners. No need to complicate things. For me or for Jen. I have a great feeling about Victoria and if it works out, I want to simplify things so we can spend more time with her."

"So Nick, are you telling me you just want us to be friends too? No more hook ups?"

"Elyse, definitely not. I will always be ready to service your needs. You could ignore me for a year straight and a single text will have me kneeling before you. I was actually referring to other people. Which brings me to why I called."

"You had me worried for a minute baby! Besides, you made promises. The getaway trip to Florida for starters."

"Mmmm, that trip is gonna be great! I'm so excited but a little nervous too."

"Jen's gonna be here soon so what did you wanna tell me?"

"So, you remember Susan?"

"The blowjob friend of yours. Used to be neighbors with Rebecca."

"Yes. And of course you remember my friend and roommate, Sean. I threw out some teasers to Sean about you. Then I suggested I introduce him to Susan for a BJ. He agreed but he was nervous as shit the whole time."

"You know, Nick, that reminds me of a certain someone from not long ago so don't be too judgmental there."

"You're right, of course. Guess I'm getting too full of myself lately."

"Nothing a good paddling wouldn't cure, baby!"

"God, that sounds wonderful Elyse. We need to get together sometime and relive those days. I miss having you squeezing my nuts in your death claw grip, making me pay for some minor infraction."

"I miss that too but focus on your story."

"Yes Mistress...anyway, he was ready to leave only minutes after he nutted so I made an excuse to leave for an hour so Susan could bed him and get him to loosen up. I'm hoping they hit it off and Sean takes care of her regularly. I might still see her now and then but that would give Sean and Susan something they need and give me a little more space on my calendar."

"That's very thoughtful of you, baby. So where does that leave me with Sean?"

"I planted the seed with him and he's dying to fuck you but I thought this way, you might get some feedback once I hear from Susan how things went. Susan won't care how any of it plays out."

"Dying to fuck me, huh? Boy, is he in for a surprise. The Susan angle could be fun if she's willing to tell you everything. I could tease Sean to the breaking point and only let him visit Susan if he's a really good boy. Would she tell you if he tried to secretly see her against my wishes?"

"For sure. Susan and I have become friends. I don't just use her for sex. I treat her with respect, ensure her needs are also met and I listen. I learned a lot from you, Elyse. So, yes, she will be honest if I ask her."

"You're making me blush, Sweetie. Hey, I think Jen is pulling up. Let's talk soon."

Hanging up, Nick realized he still had lots of time before he could return. He tried checking in with Victoria next.

"Hey Muffin! Did you get your schedule? Never heard."

A moment later, she responded, "I did. Sorry, got so busy fucking different guys that I completely forgot about you."

"Well once you've had me, you'll realize I'm all you need to stay satisfied. So, we a go for Friday?"

"I don't know...Friday is my only day off and I still have other guys to fuck."

"Muffin, you will always have a line of guys wanting to fuck you. You need to prioritize and spend more time with your little Buttercup. Especially since I'm fast becoming your favorite. If your at work now, why don't I stop by and convince you? I'm out now and I need to kill another forty minutes or so."

Repeating his last words, she teased, That sounds weird but you tend to say weird shit so sure, stop by. I'll let my boss, Patricia, know you're coming in. I'm sure she's dying to see you again. We just got a shipment of throat gel."

"As much as I don't want to ever bump into 'Ole Nessy' again, I'll do it just to see my Muffin. Be there in a few."

Nick hurried over, wondering what he might say to Patricia if he happened to see her at the store. Just thinking of the first time he met her made him shudder.

Jen and Rachel had concocted a plan months back where Jen was going to train Nick as a true submissive before handing him over to his girlfriend at the time, Rachel, who was then going to cuckold him by bringing home other guys. As part of Jen's training, she instructed him to go to a specific sex shop, ask for Patricia and purchase a dildo which he was to learn to suck.

Patricia, being a friend of Jen's and having similar extreme tastes, bound Nick hands, chained him to a floor and basically raped his mouth with the new strap on. The incident was intended to be his first practice session but it turned out to be the catalyst that caused Nick to end his romantic relationships with the two women.

Nick tried to put himself in a better mood by reminding himself that he met Victoria at this shop and his instincts were telling him she was going to become a special woman in his life.

He hurried to the store and parked nearby. Walking to the shop, he saw a small coffee shop so he popped in to grab them both a small latte. He had no idea how she preferred her drink or if she even liked coffee but figured it was the thought that mattered.

Heading inside, he saw the place was practically empty and noticed Tori stocking one of the shelves in the back corner.

Handing her the drink, he said, "Hey Muffin. Hope you like lattes."

She took a sip, set the drink down and then surprised him with a long, deep, sensual kiss. Nick felt her tongue exploring, the metal stud swirling around his own tongue. To add to the effect, she grabbed his dick through his pants and rubbed it to complete hardness. He initially grabbed her soft, round ass and kneaded it with his hands but as his hands roamed elsewhere, she broke off the kiss and pulled away.

"You looked really lonely and pathetic so I thought I'd take pity on you."

"Wait until we go out Friday. I'm going to arrive looking so pathetic that we end up making out the whole time."

"I'm still not sure about Friday, Buttercup. There's a line of guys who would give me a good fuck but not you. You can't even bring yourself to beg for it. Not a problem for other guys."

Reaching out and pulling her by the waist in close, his hands roamed freely as he whispered in her ear, "I'm not other guys. That's why you want me so badly. And you'll have me soon enough, Muffin. You know that once you give in to me, I'm going to give you the greatest sex you've ever had."

Kissing her neck, he added, "You know that, don't you?"

Half delirious, Tori weakly replied, "Yes."

Releasing her and smiling, he said, "So Friday then. All those other guys can wait. How about showing me around. I want to see the type of toys you use while you're thinking of me."

"I'm waiting for you to tell me why you're driving around, killing time."

"I have this lady friend who loves giving blowjobs, especially to younger guys. I introduced her to one of my buddies tonight. Once there, I could see he was kinda nervous about the whole thing so I made up an excuse to run out for an hour. That should give her time to settle him down and have her fun. I'll take off soon to go get him and bring him home."

Laughing, she replied, "See? You do say weird shit! Why would you want the two of them hooking up? She'll realize he's a better lover than you and cut you off."

"Pretty soon, I'll have you on speed dial to satisfy my urges whenever I want."

123456...9