The Making of a Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad you two got together. And let Jen know I'll be ready when she is."

Turning back to Sean, he told him Elyse would be contacting him soon and recommended he stand ready to respond immediately to her text.

Sean suddenly became very nervous. "What do I say to her?"

"Relax, Sean. She's used to young inexperienced guys like us. She knows how to handle things. Just be polite and respectful."

"Nick, you're a true friend, man. You got me laid earlier and now Elyse."

"See if you're thanking me after Elyse takes a wooden spoon to your balls because you nutted without her permission. But on another note, there's no keeping secrets from her and I'm referring to Susan. If you behave, she'll grant you permission to visit Susan but if not, she won't allow you to see her."

Smiling, he asked, "How's she going to know?"

"Because Susan will tell me and I'll tell Elyse. Then Elyse will attach a cage to your dick to keep you from getting hard. A week of that will leave a huge impression on you. And don't look at me like that. It's for your own good, trust me. You want to be transformed? Here it is. There's no shortcuts. Be good and your find your new Mistress is very generous."

As if on cue, Sean received a text. "Good Evening, Pumpkin. Do you know who this is?"

"Hi, Elyse. I've been anxiously waiting for your text."

"I assume Nick has given you an idea of what I'm like. What my expectations are. You will address me as Mistress from this day forward. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tell me Honestly, Pumpkin, are you frightened about submitting to me?"

"Yes, Mistress. I am a little scared."

"That's good, Pumpkin. Fear is a good motivator. I'm with a friend at the moment so I can't chat much. I'd like for us to meet for coffee. I'll go over my expectations for you in person then, Pumpkin. Have a good night."

"Good night, Mistress."

Nick could see Sean was shaking as he texted with Elyse. "Sean, I was scared shitless when Elyse collared me. It's perfectly natural. But if you give yourself over to her fully, you'll learn to trust her and even cherish her. If I were you, I'd get two or three blowjobs per night from Susan before meeting with Elyse. That will be restricted in the beginning."

Sean blew out a deep breath and finished his beer while Nick told him a few of the good stories, trying to give him something else to look forward to as well.

Nick half expected to hear from Tori at some point and his prediction came true when later that night, she started in with her teasing texts.

"Hey, sweet Buttercup. Were you able to get your dick sucked or did you have to spank it?"

"She offered but after feeling your tongue, I decided to wait. I'm going to edge myself twenty times a night and make you swallow my massive nutload. Or maybe give you a good facial. Haven't decided. Which would you prefer?"

"Your so full of shit. I bet you jerked off into a napkin right after you drove off."

"You're getting to understand me too well, Muffin. I actually considered it but nope, I'm denying myself until Friday. I'm absolutely throbbing hard thinking of you too."

"Go rub one out and tell me how it felt."

I got a better idea, Muffin. How about I jerk off in front of you and make you watch."

"That's pretty messed up, Nick. I got a weakness for guys beating their meat. By the way, I wanted to tell you earlier how good you felt in my mouth. You have a beautiful cock. I just love the shape, how nicely cut the head is. God, I could have sucked on it for days. I love the moment when a man's hardness breaks and his spray coats my tongue. I don't want it to end too quick so I swirl the slippery juice all over and just keep going until I know I got every last drop."

"Tori, please STOP! I'm have a rough enough time as it is."

"Awww, poor Buttercup! What about your balls? Can I at least fantasize about licking and sucking your silky smooth nuts? I bet they are getting so heavy. So ready to be fully drained."

"They are ready, I admit and now I'm not gonna sleep because of you."

"I'm going to sleep great, Buttercup. I have my vibrator in just the right spot and I can feel a good one building up right now."

"You're so mean, Tori. My dick is just aching right now because of you!"

"Haha! Wait until I really turn up the presser on you, Cup."

"I reached out to Kara by the way. Hope you weren't yanking my chain. She's totally down. Her friend has to work so it'll be the three of us. Her older sister manages and tends bar at some club in town. Kara's gonna hook us up with free drinks."

"Fantastic! Free alcohol always tates better. Maybe Kara's a lightweight and I can lasso her easier. Make her my new pet."

"Does this mean you've given up on me?"

"Hardly, Buttercup. Kara is the appetizer. You're the meal. It will be good for you to not be the center of my attention. Makes you more hungry for me."

"I'm already hungry for you, Muffin."

"Did you really mean it when you said you're gifting Kara to me?"

"Absolutely! I would miss fucking her but I think she'd thrilled to see you regularly. She even mentioned that she likes the idea of belonging to someone. After I showed you her pics, it was awesome to see you so excited by her. I sincerely hope it hopes out for both of you. I want you both to be happy."

"Wait until Kara and I grind on you out on the dance floor. And I'm going to grind on her too. I plan to have both of you eating out of my hand early on. You watch, Buttercup. Kara will be licking my box before the night ends and I'm going to send you pictures to drive you mad."

"I think I'm in love with you, Tori!"

"Shut up, you freak! Go to bed and dream of your sweet Muffin taking Kara away from you."

"Fine. And you think of your sweet Buttercup training you to crave the taste of his milk."

Saying their good nights, Nick found his days went by unusually slow all week in anticipation of seeing Tori that Friday. Sleep didn't come easily either because he kept his word and refrained from sex, saving it up for Tori as he promised. He wasn't really sure why though when he considered she might very well be taking Kara home that night leaving him high and dry.

He was glad to see Sean took his advice and visited Susan nightly. According to updates from Susan, she had been getting three wads from him each visit, sending him home each night thoroughly drained.

Thursday offered him a surprise when he received a call from Jen as he was getting off work. Usually one to text, he was completely caught off guard by the call.

"Hi Nick. How have you been?"

"I've been doing well. Elyse tells me you're doing fine but I've been worried about you anyway."

"I know it's short notice, Nick, but are you busy tonight?"

"Not one bit. You ready to meet somewhere for coffee?"

"Actually, I was hoping to talk you into dinner at my place. Don't worry. I'm not going to ride you around like a horse or do anything crazy to you. Just a normal dinner with normal conversation. There's stuff I've been wanting to talk about and I could use a friend."

"Friends having dinner sounds really nice. Let me run home and get cleaned up and I'll head over."

"Wonderful. See you soon."

Nick considered touching base with Elyse first to verify Jen's state of mind but voted against it figuring Jen wasn't dangerous and she no longer had power over him like before. And if she came onto him, he just have to find the willpower to decline knowing that using her for sex would probably be emotionally harmful to her right now.

Finishing up, he headed out to her place, excited to see the vibrant woman again. Texting as he drove over, she replied with her usual response telling him to let himself in and make his way to the kitchen.

As he entered and found her, he realized he'd almost forgotten what a stunning woman she was. Her hair changed colors and styles with her mood but today it was jet black, straight and just long enough to caress the tops of her bare shoulders.

Jen had a number of tattoos she kept hidden beneath long sleeve, high necked garments but today, she was wearing a sexy, form-fitting, white tank top along with white shorts. Simple, yet pleasing to his eye. She had commented once that she might allow him to see her tattoos, something no other guy had yet seen. Tonight, he was treated to more brightly colored ink than he'd ever seen before on her.

He made a vow to not seek sex from her tonight but seeing her slim, sculpted 4'11" body made him weak in the knees. Jen had small breasts and more than once, he pondered how sensitive her nipples might be. Seeing the outline of them jutting through the tight shirt made it obvious she had no bra underneath.

Approaching her, they embraced in a long hug, talking without letting go.

"It's good to see you Jen. I've missed you a lot. Thank you so much for not shutting me out of your life. I love the idea of us becoming real friends."

Crying now, Jen blubbered, "I've missed you too, Nick. I've been such a stupid bitch and I don't deserve a friend like you but I do need it. I've fucked up everything. I've put you through hell. I hope someday you can forgive me."

Pushing her back to arms length, he wiped her tears and offered comforting words. "Hey, stop that. There is nothing to forgive. You ruined nothing. You did nothing wrong. And the hell you put me through was some of the finest memories a guy could ever ask for."

Trying to lighten the mood, he joked, "Guys dream of being ridden around the room like a pony and you fulfilled that fantasy of mine beautifully."

Jen blurted out a chuckle before hugging him again, sobbing. "I ruined what you had with Rachel. I had Patricia rape your mouth with a strap on. I've been raped before, Nick! I'm so ashamed of what I had her do to you."

Nick held her tight and allowed her to vent some of her anguish on his shoulder. "It's okay, Jen. Let it out. You cry if you need to. I got you."

As she settled down, he spoke again. "First off, the Patricia incident is absolutely no comparison whatsoever to the horror of a woman getting raped. It was unpleasant but hardly scarring and I chose to be there that day. I went there strongly suspecting something like that could happen so you need to forget about it. I have."

Continuing, he said, "And second, Jen, you ruined nothing with Rachel. Rachel is the one who chose this. And it doesn't matter anyway. That incident simply was a catalyst that led me to better things. I've met new people, grown from the experience and I think I'm happier now so, if anything, I should be thanking you. Besides, I'd never be the man I am today if it wasn't for you three wonderful ladies."

Jen pulled back and looked at his, her eyes red and puffy from crying. "You mean that?"

"Hell yes, I mean it! You were my English teacher. Don't you remember how pathetically shy I was with girls? You cured me of that. Every time I have spectacular sex with a beautiful woman, I have you to thank for that!"

Hearing that seemed to brighten her mood.

Hugging her tightly again, he said, "Come on, dry those tears. Let's have a nice dinner and enjoy each other's company. I'd love to share my stories if you're feeling up to it."

Jen quickly composed herself and replied, "I'd really like that, Nick."

As they ate, he weighed what to share and what to withhold but in the end, he shared everything. His fun with Elyse, the sexcapades with Susan, the wild encounter with Kara and most of all his ongoing battles with Tori, including the much anticipated clubbing date with her and Kara.

"Jesus, Nick! I'm pretty fucking impressed!"

Moving to the couch, they continued the conversation. "So you see? None of this would have ever been possible if it weren't for you and Elyse. I'm even grateful to Rachel if you can believe it. I'm determined to make this work with Tori. I've actually told her about all of you too. The great times we had."

"You're really taken with her, aren't you?"

"I am. Nothing is certain though. She's been a tough one to ensnare. But I've come to realize that if it doesn't work out as hoped, it's okay because there are always other people out there for me to meet. I don't have to make the mistake I made with Rachel and pin all my hopes to one person."

"And what if you did succeed in winning her over, Nick? Would you attempt another monogamous relationship with her like Rachel?"

"Not unless she insisted on it and she doesn't seem the type who would. She likes to play around as much as I do. This may sound a bit weird but I like the idea of simply being her favorite, but not her only fuck. I think the monogamy thing isn't really for either of us."

"So I guess that means I still have a chance of bedding you someday then."

Before he could respond, she stood up, stripped off her tank top and slowly revolved around. "I always promised to let you see my inkwork. It's nearly done. What do you think?"

"It is fabulous, Jen! Such incredible detail. And the colors are so vibrant."

Sitting next to him, she turned her back to him so he could get a better look. He couldn't help but admire the masterful artwork. The exotic pattern and colors covered every square inch of her skin and it reminded him of some of the exquisite full body asian tattoos he had seen in magazines. Unable to restrain himself, he stroked the lines and traced the patterns as she sighed contentedly.

"That feels nice, Nick. Maybe someday you'll treat me to a nice rub down. Elyse always said your back rubs were to die for."

"I think I'd enjoy more than you, Jen. I use to fantasize about touching you in such a sensual way."

When he wasn't expecting it, she spun around and straddled his lap so he could examine the frontal artwork next. Wrapping her hands around his neck, she leaned back so he could have a better look. Once again, he found the temptation too much and traced out all of the lines.

Making his way around her small but firm tits, his resistance to her was failing and he began playing with her hard nubs. Licking his thumbs, he swirled them around her areolas a few times before gently glidings them across her swollen teats. Jen gasped and moaned uncontrollably.

"My god! They're hard as diamonds, Jen! I've always dreamt of what they'd be like. How sensitive they might be."

Shivering at his light touch, she sputtered "Oh, they are sensitive, all right! No one has seen them, let alone touched them since my ex and that was twenty years ago. And no one has ever treated them the way you are now. I should have let you play with them long ago. I feel like I could climax from this alone."

More to himself than to her and completely lost in the erotic moment, he softly spoke, "God, wouldn't that be something to observe? They are so hard, they'd probably shatter if I tried nibbling on them."

Jen whimpered at the thought. Leaning forward, she softly spoke. "Nick, I've always wanted to fuck you. Even before the three of us seduced you. I want to fuck you so bad right now, it hurts. If you want me, I'll surrender my body to you. You can treat me any way you like for as long as you please."

Swallowing hard, Nick looked into her eyes and replied, "Jen, you can't possibly know what this means to me. I have wanted you for a very long time. This is like a dream come true for me. But I know if we do this, I'll never forgive myself. You're vulnerable right now and my taking you in this state is wrong. If you agree to let some time pass, I swear to you I'll give you the best sex of your life. You know I'm unable to resist you. Say the word and you can have you way with me tonight but I'm asking you to wait a little while so I don't end up wracked with guilt afterward."

"You're right, Nick. I haven't been myself in months. You're being a decent guy, as usual, and I love you for that. If you promise to sex me up someday, I'll stop pressuring you."

"I promise."

"When we do it, I want you be in charge, Nick, but maybe for some of it, we can try making love? I've never had that kind of tenderness with a guy. Ever. The gentleness you're showing me right now is all so new and exciting to me. I could never have it before because of my trust issues with guys but I know I can trust you to always put my needs first."

Nick pulled her close and stroked his fingers up her back, careful not to kiss her for fear of losing all self control. Looking her deep in the eyes, he whispered, "Baby, when that day comes, I'm going to spend the entire night making love to you. Soft and oh, so tender. I'm going to shower you with gentle, sweet pampering."

Laughing, she said, "Mmmm. Sounds almost kinky! But fucking hot too! Let me get my head screwed on straight and I'll let you know."

She found climbing off him difficult but she wholly agreed with everything he said. It would be far healthier for both of them if they postponed their adventures for another time.

Donning her tank top, they sat and talked a while about simple matters to lessen the sexual tension between them. As the night drew to a close, she decided to disclose something very personal that up to now, only Elyse was aware of.

"Nick, you've been so wonderful tonight. I don't know if I deserve a friend like you but I just thought you should know how much it means to me. And you stopped us from going too far which really must have been rough for you. I love you for your decency. There's something I'd like to share that is difficult for me to express."

She took a breath and tried to arrange her jumbled thoughts before continuing. "I was sexually abused for most of my childhood and it's left me very scarred. When I was old enough to marry, I was so desperate to get away that I chose a piece of shit who wasn't much better. It's created enormous trust issues with men. But it's also cultivated a very dark side of me that I'm struggling to cope with. Elyse and I met when I was twenty and she convinced me to get away. She saved me, in a sense."

Taking another breath, she continued, "Elyse knows everything and has tried to convince me for years to get professional help. A week or two after the whole melt down with Rachel, Elyse tore into me about my reckless behavior and the harm it was causing you. I've never seen her so angry and it frightened me. I thought our friendship was destroyed and I was devastated."

Pausing to calm herself down, Nick thought to speak but she held up a hand silencing him. "I need to get this out or I never will. Believing my friendship with Elyse was over, I sort of hit rock bottom and started seeing a therapist. It's only been a couple months but I already feel much better. As part of my therapy, she suggested I give up the bdsm lifestyle and even go without sex for a while until I was more emotionally stable. It's been two months and I'm fucking dying right now, by the way. But I know she's right. Anyway, I wanted you to know that turning me down was the best thing for me right now. Thank you for showing me that some guys can be trusted."

Nick wasn't sure what to say to all that so he hugged her instead. "Thank you for sharing that, Jen. You can always trust me and I promise never to violate that trust."

Trying to lighten her mood, he offered, "Next time we meet, I'll jerk off a few times to increase my ability to resist you, okay?"

Laughing, she pulled away and asked, "Could I watch?"

Unsure if she was joking or not, he chose to dodge that dangerous temptation.

"We both have to work in the morning. I should probably get going. Are you going to be okay? In all seriousness, Jen, if you ever feel like you can't be alone, I'd be willing to spend the night on your couch."

"That's very sweet of you, Nick but I'll be good. I really am getting better everyday. And I think my therapist might consider tonight a breakthrough moment for me. There is something you could do for me someday."

1...34567...9