The Making of a Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing, she said, "My Mistress became everything to me when I met her seven years ago at the age of eighteen. After two years, she announced she was moving and dismissing me. I was so hurt. I decided that if I ever had a Kitten of my own, that I'd never let things end so cruelly. Recently, I finally made a decision to put it behind me, forever. I'm not sure I could become a proper Mistress to you otherwise."

Kara was touched that her Mistress shared something so personal. It made her feel better about making the decision to become hers but it also showed that she could be a caring, trustworthy person as well. She wasn't sure if the next question was overly personal but she thought she'd ask anyway.

"Mistress, I hope I'm not out of line asking but what are your intentions for Nick? You two are wonderful together and it's not hard to see he really loves you. I'd be very sad if I just took his place in being with you."

"You're not out of line, Kitten. I can see you care for him. I care for him very much too. In fact, he's in my thoughts more often than not. And you aren't replacing him, either. To answer your question, Nick and I are still trying to figure out what we are to one another but let me ask you this: How would you like to see Nick fit into my life?"

"Mistress, you two are alike in so many ways. And seeing you together is gratifying. You two have such hot chemistry together. As much as I cherish the idea of being your Kitten and kneeling at your feet, I kind of wish it were possible to serve you both."

Tori chewed on the words, agreeing but asking herself if she should reveal anything further at this point.

"Mistress, am I correct in believing that Nick is the reason you've decided to put the pain of your old Mistress behind you?"

Smiling, Tori figured it was time to get back to play. "Since you have Nick on your mind, I want you to pretend I'm Nick as I fuck your brains out. Don't slip up or you'll earn another spanking. Stay on the floor while I get my cock ready for you."

"Yes, Mistress. I mean, Nick."

Determined to show Kara just how tough she could be, she donned her thickest strap on, a beastly phallus she had never actually used before now. Having Kara suck it, she menacingly explained how she intended to give Kara a good stretching.

Putting her on her hands and knees, she placed the tip partway into her slit and insisted Kara impale herself but pushing back into it.

"Come on, Kitten. Show me what a slutty girl you are. Press back until it hurts and hold still until the pain subsides. Then repeat. Prove to me your a slut worthy of my big cock."

"Oh, Nick, you're fucking huge! I'm not sure I can make it fit."

Kara did as she was told, struggling bit by bit but refusing to give up. "You're doing it, Kitten. I'm so proud of you!"

Straining against the girth, Kara wondered how a woman could ever suffer through childbirth. Struggling to speak, she sputtered, "I want to please you, Nick. I can do it!"

As she reached bottom, she cried out in relief. "I did it, Nick! I did it for you!"

"Good girl, Kitten! I'm very proud of you right now. Just hold still while I snap a couple pictures. Turn your head so I can see you laboring. That's it. As soon as you adjust to the thickness, I'll begin fucking you."

Kara almost panicked hearing that she was about to be reamed out but she collected herself and tried to relax knowing she had no say in the matter. Before long, Tori took her by the hips and gently fucked her with long, smooth strokes.

After a bit, she found the sensations very enjoyable. Being stretched as she was seemed to stimulate her clit differently and she hoped it might help produce a stronger climax.

"Oh, Nick, I'm starting to love this. I think I might cum."

"You better get used to self restraint, Kitten. I'll give you what you need tonight because I'm feeling generous but once you become my bitch, you'll be expected to hold it back until I give permission."

Picking up speed, Kara's breathing became ragged and she moaned uncontrollably. Hammering her a bit harder, Kara had a thunderous explosion and cried out into a nearby pillow.

Tori smiled in satisfaction, knowing her fucking was part pain and part pleasure. She didn't intend to be so rough too often but the fact Kara took it so well showed she had great potential as her subbie. Easing up, she slowly came to a halt, told Kara to remain still and extracted the huge dildo. Kara sobbed slightly as it slipped out.

Tori took a couple pictures of Kara including a great closeup of her stretched out canal. Massaging her swollen and abused box, she offered soothing words, "There, there, Kitten. I know I was rough on you but you handled it like a true slut. You just lay there awhile and recover. You did great, Kitten! Tell me, would you still like for both Nick and I to dominate you? It could mean twice the abuse. Twice the intensity."

As Kara straightened her legs, she sprawled out on the bed looking like she had been run over by a truck. "Oh, yes, Mistress! I can take it. I'd love to lick his sweet cream out of your delicious pussy!"

Tori felt quite pleased with herself and curled up next to Kitten, stroking her body and baby talking her as she passed out. Tori smiled at the thought of her new Kitten licking her clean after hot sex with Nick. In fact, she had a lot of things to mull over, she realized. Grabbing a nearby blanket, she tossed it over them and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The End

1...456789