The Making of a Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Name it, Jen."

"The offer of gentle love making sounds fantastic. I know I'm not ready but when I am, I'd like it to be you and not some other guy."

"I'd like nothing more than to be that lucky person. And if you like, I'll sleep with you too, snuggle with you all night and make you feel safe and loved."

"Fuck. That's a deal! You better get going, Nick. I can't control my urge to pounce on you much longer."

Nick gave her a friendly hug and peck on the lips before heading out. As he got into his truck, he suggested they get together more often like this as a way of reinforcing their new friendship without the need to give in to their carnal appetites. Jen heartily agreed.

As he drove off, he felt profoundly better about the situation with her. He hated that they'd parted on bad terms but that appeared to be behind them now. He had broken his vow of not having sex with her, at least the spirit of it anyway.

The intimacy they just shared revealed that someday soon, he'd be balls deep in her, living out his years long fantasy of having her in every way. The lust factor between them made that likelihood all but unavoidable unless he simply ghosted her out of his life completely.

That, he could never do, he knew. Suddenly feeling like he might have complicated things again, he resolved to sit down with Elyse and seek her counsel.

Getting into bed, he knew he needed to stop thinking about Jen for a while and focus on tomorrow. His night with Tori and Kara would demand his full attention.

The next day had Nick feeling butterflies in his stomach nonstop. He knew it was going to be a great time. Seeing Tori always lifted his heart and Kara was certainly stimulating as well. It was the idea of dancing, he knew, that had him feeling so anxious.

As he left work, he texted Tori to figure out the last minute details. "Hey, beautiful. I bet you can't wait to see me. Just left work. I'm gonna run home and clean up. I know we probably won't go out dancing until later but you feel like joining me for a light dinner?"

"Oh, Fuck! That's tonight? I thought it was next week. Shit, I got a guy heading over now. I don't think I could just back out on him on short notice. I haven't fucked him in a month."

Nick felt his heart sink on reading this. He had been looking forward to seeing her for days. He could tolerate her banging other guys since he was such a whore himself but the idea of becoming her favorite seemed to be unlikely if she wasn't willing to rearrange her schedule for him. Taking solace in the idea of spending time with Kara, he accepted the blow.

As he thought of what to text back, he received another message from her. "Don't get all mopey, Buttercup. I'm just fucking with you. I've been looking forward to tonight as much as you have. And yes, I'll have dinner with you. I can use the time to kiss your bruised ego. Admit, it Buttercup. You got all sad and pouty, didn't you?"

"That is so fucked up, Muffin. You definitely have a spanking headed your way at some point! You had better hope I don't win our contest."

"Mmmm. I can take it. So did you pout?"

"I only cried a little bit, Muffin. Seriously though, I was bummed. I'll admit it. Don't ever stop being you, Muffin. I like being kept on my toes."

"Your toes? I'd prefer you on your knees. And don't think I can't make you cry. The idea of seeing that is starting to turn me on, Buttercup!"

"Well if I must be reduced to tears, I want it to be you, Tori."

"Let me know when you're on your way and I'll text my address. I'm going to start getting ready."

A short time later, he arrived at her place, eager for the night ahead. Letting him into her apartment, she pounced on him and took him to the floor.

"Okay, Buttercup, this little contest ends tomorrow. You're coming here tomorrow evening and one of us will emerge victorious over the other. Then we're gonna fuck all night long the way we should have before you proposed this stupid contest idea of yours. I'm hungry as hell for you and I won't be denied my meal much longer."

Kissing him deeply, she ravished his face, his neck and his ears. All the while, dry humping him. The primal intensity of her assault melted him down quickly and he caved.

"We don't have to wait until tomorrow, Muffin. I'll surrender now."

Grinning and tilting her head to the side in a way that he had come to love, she proudly stated, "Fuck that! You ain't getting off that easy, Buttercup. We're going out tonight and I'm going to torture you all night. I want you to witness me turn your little fuck doll, Kara, into MY fuck doll. Into MY bitch. At the end of MY leash. I want you to agonize over it through your sleepless night knowing that when you return here tomorrow night, I'm going to do the same thing to you!"

Nick was stunned by her sheer aggressiveness. He wasn't even sure he'd seen that level of confidence in Jen and she was one of the most dominating women he knew. He laid there speechless, in complete awe of the devilish young woman and asked himself why it was so important that one not overly control the other. He could see himself falling into the submissive role very easily with her and it was thrilling.

As Tori got up, she wondered what had come over her. She loved being assertive with people, but Nick brought out an almost animalistic side of her she seldom saw in herself. Replaying her own words in her mind, she recognized that there was a cruelty behind them that normally wasn't her style, yet it felt refreshing, even invigorating to push the boundaries of her own behavior. Looking down on poor Nick, she could see he was lapping it all up.

Resorting to her usual humor to lighten things up, she joked, "We look like shit now, Nick. I don't know what you were thinking pulling me to the floor to roll around with you. Come on, lets go straighten up."

Dragging him into her bedroom, she had him sit at the edge of the her bed while she gathered a few things. Handing him a lint roller, she stood directly in front of him and slowly removed her shirt and skirt to replace it with something less disheveled. Nick couldn't help but stare in wonder as she stripped down to her thong underwear and bra.

Seeing her like this brought him back to the day Rachel took his virginity. When he saw a naked woman for the first time ever. The female form never ceased to inspire him but he recalled how he was breathless when he saw Rachel in the nude for the first time. Seeing Tori just in her underwear brought back that same special feeling.

Tori stood motionless for a few seconds, allowing him to drink his fill. Nick's heart fluttered at the sight of her curvy, but trim body. Her stomach and upper abdomen revealed the tight musculature underneath but the flatness of her belly indicated it came from diet rather than millions of ab crunches. Her belly button was a cute 'outie' with a ring piercing through it. He particularly loved the way the lines of her ribs showed her trimness without giving the appearance of malnutrition.

Turning around to show off her ass, he found himself equally humbled. Her back was long and beautiful, her skin firm and pale. Her long, red hair stroked her delicate shoulder blades and he pictured nights where he might just spend hours rubbing oil into her pretty back. While her back seemed frail and beautiful like a flower, her ass truly ignited his desires. The thong hid nothing from view and he relished the idea of sinking his teeth into her firm, round ass cheeks.

Spinning to face him, she looked down at him again. Grinning and tilting her head slightly to the side, as she had done so many times before, she could have swore she detected a whimper. "Like what you see, Buttercup?"

Nick was close to breaking at the sight of her beautiful skin but seeing that head tilt again with her mischievous grin all but ruined him. He answered her question by dropping to his knees in front of her, taking her firm ass in both hands and gently kissing her magnificent belly button. Sucking at the piercing as he pulled back, he looked up at her and said, "You're perfect. Absolutely magnificent!"

Tori had been suspecting for a while that he couldn't resist her little head tilts, particularly if they were combined with wicked smiles. Testing the theory, she stripped seductively to give him a treat then hit him with the one/two head tilt/smile knockout combo. His face softened and that alone revealed his weakness but the slight whimper was something she found oh, so adorable. She tucked the information away for the time being, determined to have some fun with it over time.

Staring down at him, she lifted his chin high with one hand while stroking his hair with the other. "Perfect, huh? I could get used to hearing that. You have beautiful eyes, Buttercup. Seeing you give me your cute 'puppy dog' look makes me want to reward you but I think instead, I'm going to make you suffer even more now. Up you go. We still need to eat."

She remained undressed as she helped straighten Nick out with a brush and lint roller, then pulled out a few items of clothing so he could help her choose.

In the end, the obvious choice for him was also a simple fashion statement. She wore a short black skirt, black high heels and a stunning red top that left open her incredible mid section while wrapping around her breasts and suspending their weight with her long, beautiful neck. The top exposed her cleavage and the lower half of her breasts while also leaving her shoulders and a good portion of her back open.

Topping it all off, Tori wore bright red lipstick and left her long, bright red hair hanging down. While she often wore it in a pony or pig tail fashion, Nick thought the look of it dancing on her fair skin was nothing short of amazing.

"You look stunning, Tori. Kara is going to go crazy when she sees you. I know I am already."

"Should we send her a picture of her future Mistress?"

"Heck, yeah!"

Taking several different shots from various angles with different facial expressions, they settled on one which Nick had suggested early on: Tori was sitting in a high backed chair, legs spread and leaning forward to rest her weight onto a knee, whilst looking up slightly into the camera as though she were about to scold the picture taker for being naughty. In her free hand, she held a riding crop.

Nick sent the picture to Kara and added the title, "Your future Mistress."

It wasn't but a few minutes before she responded. "Oh, my god! She's incredible. Is this present for just me or both of us? She looks tough! It might take both of our talents combined to manage her."

"Actually, Kara, you are my gift to her. And she's indicated that she wants alone time with you in the beginning for training. My advice is to be a very good girl. She's not a woman to underestimate."

"Oh, my! I'm a little scared now. But mostly excited! My sister is heading in at nine and I was going to bum a ride from her so no need to pick me up. See you soon. I'll be sure to wear something extra slutty tonight!"

Letting Tori read everything, she seemed impressed with how Nick was handling things. Up to now, she assumed he was the typically possessive guy who wasn't inclined to share his toys. Yet here he was lining stuff up for her. No strings attached. Surely, it wouldn't happen in the end. She never truly believed the whole Sean and Susan thing he described but now she wanted to press the matter.

Tori suggested they eat a sandwich at her place and hang out until it was time to go. Nick eagerly approved of the idea, hoping it might allow them some make out time but Tori decided to use the time differently.

"You're actually okay with this, Nick? Me trying to pick up on one of your side squeezes. Knowing there's a risk of losing her or me in the process. What if the two of us run off together? Where does that leave you?"

"I'd be seriosly bummed out, obviously, but I told you before that I want to be your friend first, even if it comes at the expense of something greater."

"Guys say shit like that all the time but never really mean it. You're nothing like other guys I've known but normal guys aren't as good of friends to each other as you pretend to be. It's okay that you want me. I want you too but I'm going to be really upset if I learn you're just playing games with me."

Nick felt really hurt by the comment at first but when he tried to see it from her angle, he could understand why she might be so skeptical. "I can see why this all seems so unrealistic but you saw the text with Kara right now. What can I do to prove to you that I really am different."

"Okay, tell me the truth about this Sean and Susan situation you were telling me about. Was that a joke or not? I can take a joke but I'm asking you to reveal the truth."

Rather than try to explain everything again, it was easier to simply hand over his phone and let her read everything.

"I never delete my chat history. Read my chats with Susan and the ones with Sean. Go back as far as you like."

Tori accepted the phone and started reading. Not far in, she suddenly felt ashamed at having accused him of making it all up. Even more so that she so eagerly invaded his privacy by reading the chats.

Handing the phone back, she said, "I'm sorry I doubted you, Nick. I just don't understand why you are the kind of person you are. I'm not saying I don't like who you are. I love it, in fact. It's just so different from what I know of everyday guys. You keep saying you want friendship but I've never had a guy friend before and it feels kinda scary to me. I use guys for sex. Guys use girls for sex. Here we are talking about sex and you also want to cross the boundaries and add friendship."

"Remember when I told you all those stories on our first date? Remember Rachel and how it got to a point where we decided to make it exclusive?"

"Yes?"

"That was what ruined things, Tori. She and I weren't wired for monogamy. I see that you aren't either. I accept that because we're so alike. I'm crazy about you and I don't want to make that same mistake with us. I want you to be happy. Even if you're out fucking fifty different people. I never expect nor am I asking to be your only fuck. My only aim is to be your favorite fuck. And it's my role to keep driving you wild so that I remain your favorite. If I ever stop being your favorite, that's my doing, not yours."

Not sure if he was reaching her, he added. "I don't own you, Tori, and I don't want to. You have all the power in this situation. I'll take as much or as little as your willing to let me have and I'll learn to be happy with that."

Her mischievous look returning. "So the Kara thing is really on the table?"

"Tori, I've been a good friend to you by setting the stage. Now the ball is in your court to capture your new prize. I'll be a great wingman but you need to win her over. This is me looking out for a friend. I think she'll love you and then I'll be looking out for two friends just as I did with Sean and Susan."

Finishing, he said, "I sincerely hope the two of you have the time of your life, I hope you find a new long term kitten to play with. And if so, maybe when you're feeling generous to a friend, you'll allow me to play with your new toy once in a while. She's not mine anymore. She's yours."

Tori wasn't sure what to say. He seemed genuine after all and it was hard to doubt his real intentions. Giving him a hug, she said, "Thank you. I'm not sure anyone has ever done such a nice thing for me. Not even my girlfriends. And yes! If things go well long term, you'll always have access to her. I wouldn't 'cock block' a new friend like that. I'll even supervise from time to time to ensure she meets my high standard of 'cock whore' I demand from a kitten."

Laughing, he replied, "I can hardly wait! She was great in bed before but she ought to be spectacular with you keeping a sharp edge on her."

They spent a while making out, periodically taking time to talk so the two of them could stay hungry for later on. Eventually, they took off and headed to the club. Texting as they arrived, Kara's sister, Laura arranged for them to get in without waiting in line or paying a cover charge.

Making their way to the bar, Nick found Kara chatting with her sister. Introductions were made all around and Laura poured everyone strong drinks so they could loosen up.

Kara wasn't sure how to behave around Nick in the presence of his new 'girlfriend' and Nick spotted this right away. While Tori appeared quite relaxed, Kara seemed nervous as hell. He took that as a sign that she liked Tori but wasn't sure how to act on it or even signal this. Hoping to ease the growing tension, he took hold of Kara and gave her a long, deep kiss.

"Relax, Kara. I'm the only one who should be nervous. I'm about to make a complete ass of myself trying to learn to dance."

Tori's approach was far better. Turning to Nick, and speaking loud enough for Kara to hear, she said, "Dude, you're a terrible kisser. You need to stick with your blow up dolls. Let me show you how to properly kiss a woman."

Turning to Kara, she stepped toward her and said, "Come here, Kitten. Give me some sugar."

Kara took a step toward Tori, seemingly hypnotized by the suggestion and allowed herself to be embraced forcefully by Tori. Tori sucked on her mouth, feverishly exploring it with her tongue. As the kiss grew longer, Tori felt up her whole body, pulling up her skirt to briefly squeeze her bare ass before moving her hand up to her chest. Kara nearly squealed with delight as Tori playfully pinched her nipple. Completely under Tori's spell, Kara kissed back with the same intensity and let her hand fall to rub Tori's mound through the short mini skirt.

As the kiss ended, Kara sucked on Tori's tongue stud as long as it remained in reach. Kara's hand was still rubbing when Tori said, "Down, Kitten. If you want my sex candy, you'll need to earn it. Now, then. You feeling more relaxed, Kitten?"

Kara could only nod 'yes' in response, as various emotions washed over her. She made up her mind then that she was going home with Tori if she had the chance.

Dozens of people witnessed the hot display, including Kara's sister, Laura.

Tori spoke first, "Let's down these drinks and hit the dance floor."

Kara fully endorsed the idea. "Fuck yeah! I'm ready."

The three chugged their drinks in unison before Nick said, "I might need one more first."

Kara and Tori seemed to be reading each other's thoughts because they both immediately grabbed one of his arms and dragged him backwards out to the floor, enjoying his discomfort. Looking to the bar receding in the distance, he could see Laura laughing her ass off and giving him a thumbs up.

Nick struggled with his awkwardness but the two luscious women refused to give up on him. They flanked him and spooned him and never took their hands off him and after a while, he could feel the effects of the drink and settled into the moment. Within a few songs, they took him back to the bar for a well earned second drink.

When they returned, they found that Laura had reserved a small booth for them so they could relax more. The sexual tension between the ladies was currently at a low simmer, Nick thought, so he left them at the booth to get more drinks. Laura used the opportunity to finally talk to him alone.

Pouring him a shot, she said, "This is for you. You need it to relax more."

Downing the shot, she poured another and continued, "I've been wanting to meet you, Nick, for a while now. I'm so grateful you convinced Kara to walk away from that douche, John. She was dying with him. She's been reborn since getting away from him. What you said to her was very sweet and thoughtful but you're timing was impeccable."

"It wasn't much, really."

Motioning for him to stop ignoring his second shot, she disagreed. "It was, actually. That day, she went to the bathroom to cry over something that prick said. She was texting me but wouldn't take my advice to leave. When she came out, she bumped into you and she said it was obvious you went back there to console her. She's always found you appealing and she got to hear from you that she could do better than John. It was what she needed to hear at the exact right moment. And then later that night, you reminded her what dynamite sex felt like. She was glowing for days, Nick."

1...456789