The Making of a Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing, she continued, "And why can't he get a piece of ass on his own?"

"He doesn't have my charm with the ladies. Besides, friends help one another like that."

"Well then. Help me get laid. You're unwilling to surrender so set something up, Buttercup."

Without missing a beat, Nick thought of Kara and offered up the idea as a crude joke. "I know the perfect person. Kara. Cute little librarian type. Sex maniac. She's bi and she has a friend I've been wanting to meet named Sonja. I could get the three of you together and watch them team up on you. Fuck, that would be hot! I'm sure they'd let me watch and jerk my meat too."

Nick could hardly finish before bursting into laughter.

Stepping up to him and wrapping her arms around his waist, she said, "There is definitely something wrong with you, Buttercup. Why do I find myself attracted to a fucking weirdo?"

"Because there's something wrong with you too, Muffin. We're perfect for each other. You'll see, soon enough."

"You think you can shock me by mentioning me in a threesome with women? What if I told you I've had sex with women more often than men? Probably with more women than you, hotshot."

"I'd probably propose to you!"

Both got a laugh from that before Tori brought it up again. "Tell me about Kara. Think she'd submit to a woman like me? It's been a while since I've had a woman to play with. Maybe turn her into my Kitten. She could probably hold me over until I fully dominate you."

Seeing Tori show genuine interest in another woman turned Nick on so he decided to indulge her for a while, unsure if she was truly serious or just messing with him.

"I haven't known Kara long enough to know all her likes and dislikes but she is quite the little fuck bunny. Tons of energy in a small package. Seriously, I'd pay money to see the two of you go at it."

Before she could respond, he excitedly blurted out, "Oh, shit. I forgot I have some photos of us. Check them out."

He pulled up the pics Kara sent him the first and only night they had sex. Tori looked through them, getting more excited as she scrolled along. "Oh, my god! She's a honey, isn't she? She does make me think of a librarian. Look at her blissing out as she's riding you. Fucking slut, God bless her! That's a girl who knows how to enjoy herself. Oh, fuck! Look at that spunkload in her mouth! She's looking up at you adoringly. That pic is priceless. That little bitch needs a good spanking and I'm just the one to give it to her!"

Nick was awed listening to her talk in such a way and he hoped to witness her working over a girl like Kara someday. "Seriously, Tori, you want to meet her? It would be really easy. She and her friend like clubbing and they've been trying to get me to come along. Sort of a designated driver if they drink too much or a designated fucktoy if they don't find anyone to screw. I've thought about it but I've never been much of a dancer. I'd feel like a complete clown out there."

Tori laughed on hearing this. "Really? Mr Casanova, who thinks he can bed any woman he chooses, is self conscious about dancing?"

Blushing now, he wasn't quite sure how to respond.

Stepping in and wrapping her arms around him, she softly said, "Sweet little Buttercup has a bashful side, doesn't he? I'll go out with you Friday but only if we go dancing at a club. I want to get a couple drinks in you to loosen you up, and then I'm going to teach you how you how to make love to me on a dance floor with our clothes on. That's my condition."

Finding it impossible to resist anything she might have suggested, he simply nodded.

"Hit up this Kara chick too and have her join us there with her friend. The three of us will get you smoothed out before the night is over. We can tag team them. You take this Sonja chick and I'll take Kara. Besides, I'm curious to meet her. You don't mind that do you? That I might like to meet Kara? Some guys get a little possessive over shit like that."

"Hell, no, I don't mind. I am totally into you, Tori, but I don't want to own you. I can see you're a lot like me and love playing the field. I don't want to become your only plaything, just your favorite one. If you're really serious about making Kara your playtoy, consider her my gift to you."

"She's quite a gift, Nick. You're really okay with hooking us up? Given the opportunity, I'd make her a full time toy."

"Heck, yeah. She needs someone to take good care of her needs just like I'm going to be taking care of your needs, Muffin."

Nick craned his head around for perhaps the tenth time since he arrived. "I notice you keep looking around, Buttercup. You afraid Patricia's gonna jump out and get you? I was just messing with you. She's off tonight."

Visibly relieved, Nick pulled her around a corner unit where it was harder for anyone to see what they were doing, then started kissing her neck some more, groping her ass before moving one hand around to the front to rub her mound.

"I want you, Muffin. Stop being difficult and surrender to me."

Tori unfastened his belt and jeans, pulled his cock out and stroked it briefly before going down to her knees, taking him into her warm mouth. After a few moments, she replied, "I want you too, Buttercup, but you're the one who's been making this difficult. How about you surrender to me?"

Nick tried not to groan too loudly as her heavenly tongue lashed at his sensitive glans. He'd never felt a tongue stud before but he found the sensations highly erotic. Very soon, he actually considered just giving in. It was a silly game of theirs anyway and he'd already proven he had more willpower than most. Before she could lick him into submission though, she stopped and stood back up, apparently finished.

"No surrender, huh, Buttercup? You're proving a tough nut to crack but you will crack. And when you do, I'm going to make you suffer."

She stood up and he put himself away as he spoke, "I think we should call a truce and get all this pent up frustration out and past us. What do you say, Tori?"

"Fuck that. I'm gonna win this little contest of ours, Buttercup. You asking for a truce is proof enough you're close to caving. I'm going to wear you down all Friday night and before you leave, you'll be begging to lick my boots."

Nick could see the intensity in her eyes. He didn't really want for their relationship to become one sided where one of them held all the control over the other but considering how passionate she was, he knew it would still be amazing, no matter what. For a moment, he wondered what it could be like being in control of such a vibrant, lusty woman but in doing so, he'd have to rob her of her pride. The fire that made her burn brighter than everyone around her. He didn't think he could do that to someone so unique.

Nick gently put a hand to her face and brushed her cheek with his thumb. Kissing her softly on the lips, he said, "You're nothing like other women I've met and I don't want to fuck it up. I really can see us as friends as well as lovers."

Softening considerably, she said, "I don't like feeling so frustrated around you. I've never known a guy like you so it's strange being in unfamiliar waters like this. I'm used to being in charge."

Her serious expression becoming a sly smile, she playfully added, "But I'll soon be in control of the situation, Buttercup. Don't you worry. By Friday, I'll be back to my regular self."

"You know, Muffin, we could take turns being in charge. Odd days, I hold your leash. Even days, you hold mine."

Smiling now, she teased, "There you go saying weird shit again! You better get going, dude. I know that pretty dick of yours is aching. If you hurry, maybe that girl will take pity on you and help you out. That is if your buddy doesn't cuck you!"

Prepared to leave, he pulled her in and kissed her again, playing with her tongue stud and trying to pull it into his mouth. "I want you so bad. From the first time I saw you, I wanted you bad. And I was very close to caving a minute ago. I wanted you to know that, Tori."

The admission tore at her heartstrings. A sensation she seldom felt and in that moment, with him still holding her tight, she made a confession of her own. "You had me so horny after our first date that my toys couldn't quench my thirst. I saw one of my fuck buddies and as I got off, I cried out your name. I wanted you to know that, Nick."

They kissed each other again and said their goodbyes. Nick made his way back to Susan, anxious to hear how it went. When he arrived, he listened for noises and determined they were in Susan's bedroom, then quietly let himself in and had a seat on the couch. It was obvious from the load moans and groans that things were still going well so he buried himself in his phone, letting them enjoy each other to the fullest.

This seemed to be the night to check in with all his ladies but there was one he had been ignoring. Now seemed like a good time as any to see how Kara was doing.

Reaching out, he texted, "Hey Kara, it's Nick. How've you been?"

Responding rather quickly, she replied, "Never been better and I have you to thank for that. How have you been? That girl of yours still taking great care of you I hope?"

"Very much so! After that night though, we decided to let things cool off for a while. Everything's great and we love one another but it was getting way too serious emotionally for us so we wanted to pull back for a bit. But I did meet someone else. Tori and I are hitting it off nicely so far."

"Good for you. You're a sweetheart so you deserve to enjoy life to the fullest. Does this mean I don't get to see you again? I was looking forward to it."

"I'm looking forward to it too. I'll always find time for you, little girl! Sometimes I stare at that pic of you showing off a mouthful of my spunk. That was an unforgettable night!"

"Mmmm, you were delicious too. Anytime you're ready for round two! Hey, guess what? Sonja and I are gonna be roomies again. She spoke to her apartment manager and they are going to let her switch her lease to a larger apartment so I can move in."

"That's great, Kara. You can get your old life back again. Sounds like everything is going your way!"

"Should be weekend after next. Any chance you could give me a hand? I don't know anyone else with a truck. Basically, it would just be my stuff out of my parents place. Sonja's stuff is only going one building over so she and I can get all that done first."

"Sure. I don't think that will be a problem."

"Thanks, Nick. Maybe I'll treat you to a special reward. I give the best handjobs in the whole world. Take an hour, maybe two, building you up nice and slow. When I'm finished with you, you'll sleep like a baby, guaranteed!"

"Fuck, that sounds nice, Kara. I can't remember the last time I had a nice handjob."

"It's a date then. I'll update you on the details when we get closer."

"Hey, while I have your attention, Tori and I were talking about going out dancing this Friday. She's going to try to teach me. Should be comical but I mentioned you and Sonja once being big into clubbing and she suggested we try to meet up. Didn't you say your sister manages a club?"

"Yeah, she does and she'll totally kick us down the drinks. Sonja has to work this Friday but I'd love to join if you guys don't mind a third wheel. I'll dance with you guys too. I'm sure the two of us girls can straighten you out!"

"I should warn you, Kara, Tori is bi. I showed her the pictures of us from that night and she's kinda into you. We're going out either way but she suggested I invite you and Sonja so she could meet you. If any of that makes you uncomfortable, I wanted to give you a chance to back out up front."

"Well, I'm bi too, you know. Remember, I mentioned Sonja and I using strap ons with each other when we couldn't find guys to fuck?"

"I remember. I just didn't want you blindsided."

"I appreciate that. Is she cute? I assume she is after meeting Elyse."

"She's very hot, Kara. I won't describe her. I want it to be a surprise. Final word of caution...she likes what she sees in you and wants to make you her playtoy."

"Oh, my! I think I'm blushing! Lol. I'll be okay. I'm a big girl now, Sweetie. Maybe it'll become a threesome!"

"I certainly wouldn't mind that but let's play it by ear. I want to watch you two and see what develops. Tori is pretty intense. She may just own you by the end of the night."

"I'd love to belong to someone, actually. Be nice to just turn myself over to another and get worked over like a blow up doll."

"Okay, then. Friday, it is. I'm nervous about dancing but excited about us all getting together!"

"You'll be fine, Nick! Stop stressing. We will get a couple drinks in you and you'll relax."

"That's what Tori said too."

"Smart girl. You'll get to meet my older sis too. She's already told me she wants to buy you a drink for giving me the push to get away from John."

"How much did you tell her?"

"Every tiny detail! We have no secrets. I showed her all the pics of us too! But seriously, she never liked John. You're very high on her list of favorite people right now."

"Hmmm. Is she hot?"

"Lol. Oh my god! You're a bigger whore than me. She liked that you had a nice body but I don't think she's into you. She's thirty five. You're pretty young for her. Plus she gets attached to guys easy. I don't think she'd appreciate the casual hookups the way I do.

"Okay, I'll behave. I'll probably have my hands full with you and Tori anyway."

Hearing signs of Susan finishing up with Sean, he said his goodbyes to Kara. "Gotta run. I want you looking your sluttiest this Friday!"

"Count on it, Baby! See you soon."

Susan came out of her bedroom a few minutes later, still in her robe. Sitting next to him on the couch, he asked, "Sounds like things went well, then?"

"Very well, I think. He was quite nervous and awkward but I got him all loosened up and fucked his brains out. He seemed to really need it. Must have been a while for him."

"Your a good friend, Susan, for putting so much energy into him. I know you would have preferred to just suck on him. I hope it was good for you too."

"Well, I had fun but he's nowhere near the stud you are. Maybe, in time. He's got my number, now. I'm hoping he keeps coming back for more."

"I will certainly be encouraging him to, don't worry. Where is he, anyway?"

"He's pretty spent. Maybe he feel asleep. I'll check on him in a minute. You needing any more servicing before you run off?"

"That does sound pretty nice, Susan, but I'm gonna save myself up. Thank you for offering. You have to be one of the most considerate and giving people I know."

"Thanks. You've been pretty good to me too, baby."

"Can I ask a favor, Susan?"

"Of course. Anything."

"Do you remember some of the things I've told you about Elyse?"

"Hard to forget since you credit her with turning you into a man. I like the stories of her controlling you most though!"

"She's got her eye on Sean and I promised to help her in that area. I've mentioned your interest in him to her as well so your access to him wouldn't change but I was wondering if you could keep me filled in with details of your time with him. In essence, she'd tease him mercilessly as he's trained up and when she feels generous, she'd give him permission to see you for relief."

"Sounds kinky! How could I refuse that?"

"Well there will be a few perks in it for you. For starters, he will probably bring you huge payloads after she spends hours torturing him. When you're feeling needy, she can order him to see you without delay. Or to make multiple deposits. Or service you in special ways. It's a great chance for you to call some shots in the game."

"Damn, I'm really liking this idea, Nick!"

"Have fun with it. Tease him if you like. Imagine threatening to call his harsh mistress if he doesn't hold out for a full thirty minutes. Or better yet, call anyway so he gets punished the way Rachel used to discipline me."

"Oh, that's just cruel. I love it. I'm all in!"

Just then, Sean came out of the bedroom, adjusting his belt as he approached.

"Susan was just telling me what a great time she had. You about ready to hit the road?"

"Yeah." Turning to Susan, he gave her a hug and kiss, adding, "You were amazing, Susan. I can't wait to see you again."

"Same here, Stud. I have a feeling there are some fun times ahead of us."

All the way back, Sean talked about the great time he had, how much he'd needed it, how good she was in bed and how he hoped to see her more often if Nick didn't object.

Nick assured him he didn't mind at all and explained that Susan was a friend. Nick wanted him to appreciate that he was simply looking out for her needs but he strongly emphasized that it would jeopardize their friendship if he ever mistreated or disrespected Susan. Highlighting his point, he confessed that he had been the one to convince Kara to leave John, leaving out the unnecessary details of his banging her afterward.

They spent the rest of the evening drinking beers while Nick shared some, but not all, of the sexcapades he'd been going through for the past seven months. It felt good for him to finally talk with a guy for a change about everything he'd been through. When Sean seemed pretty buzzed and open to deeper conversations, he decided to bring up Elyse again.

"So, Sean, now that Susan has taken care of your immediate needs, you still feel like you want to meet Elyse? I mean, you could keep getting what you want from Susan. No work and no strings attached."

"Fuck, yes. If you're cool with it. Susan is fantastic and I plan to keep seeing her but Elyse is a dream woman."

"Well, I'm cool with it but I still don't think you fully appreciate what you're getting into. She will push you way past your limits. Not just sexually but emotionally too. And whatever boundary lines keep you comfortable won't be respected by her. It's about her enjoyment and you go along for the ride."

"It sounds hot, dude. I'm down."

"Alright, before I set things in motion, answer me this: If she had you all worked up and demanded you suck on her dildo for her amusement, could you push through your shame and do it simply because you wanted her to be pleased with your performance? Give me an honest answer because the road to her pussy if paved with tough choices like that."

"Dude, she made you do that?"

Laughing, he replied, "Sean, she never MADE me do anything. You've seen what she is like. She wraps you around her finger and you desperately WANT to do anything she says. That was just a random example anyway but it proves my point. You couldn't say yes to my question. She wouldn't take you there on day one but you might get there eventually and you have to be good with it before you start."

"Wow. I guess I haven't thought about it enough but I have thought about this: Dude, you've changed dramatically since seeing her and these other women. You used to be a lot like me. Afraid of women and unsure of yourself. Now you can fuck any woman you want with ease while I'm still just fumbling around. Watching how you handled Susan tonight was fucking inspiring. I'd do anything to get to that level of comfort with a woman."

Clapping him on the shoulder, he said, "Sean, my friend, that's what I needed to hear from you! I'll set things into motion and if you fully embrace her teachings, you will be reborn. You're about to step out into a much larger world."

Pulling out his phone, Nick sent a text to Elyse. "I hope it's not too late. I'm sitting with Sean and he's passed my tests. If you still want him, he's ready to kneel."

Responding almost immediately, she texted back. "That's wonderful news. Text me his number and tell him I'll be in touch momentarily."

Sending her his number, Elyse texted Nick once more. "Nick, Jen is with me now. We've been hanging out all evening getting drunk. We had a very productive talk and I told her everything so no more secrets. We're currently having a productive cry right now but it's been a very good night of healing for us both. Jen said to tell you she's gonna text you tomorrow, when she's not shitfaced, about the two of you having coffee soon. She's got a lot she needs to say to you."

123456...9