The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam watched Olivia begin to relax, sitting up, drawing her legs up towards her ass, putting her arms around her knees to hold herself up in a sitting position. He saw the delight on both Carrie's and Brad's faces when they saw that Olivia's bikini bottoms were almost nonexistent. Huge smiles spreading across their faces as they looked from Olivia's pussy to Sam, then back to looking at her pussy.

Fucking hell, she's showing them her cunt! She wants them to look at her! Once again, Olivia had managed to surprise Sam by just how much she had changed since they'd first shared their photos online. His once shy, unadventurous wife was now confidently flashing her pussy to what were to all intents and purposes two complete strangers, they'd only spoken to them a couple of times on the ship over the last few days.

Sam helped them position their loungers next to their own. While she was bending over to arranging her lounger, a gust of wind caught Carrie's dress, blowing the hem up over her hips. From his vantage point, Sam could see the shape of her firm buttocks and her bald pussy mound for a few tantalizing seconds before the dress fell back down over her ass. Fuck me, sees naked underneath that dress, just like Olivia had been. Maybe it's not such a bad thing they've turned up after all. Sam thought, not knowing why he was so surprised, they were on a clothing-optional beach after all. It's not every day you get to see up a woman's dress when they're not wearing any underwear, he thought as he finished arranging the sunbed.

Carrie's dress blowing up hadn't gone unnoticed by Olivia either. She stared open-mouthed at her bald pussy for the few seconds that it had been exposed, a feeling of excitement rushing through her. Olivia continued to stare at Carrie when she sat on one of the loungers, who then turned to face Olivia, catching her looking at her legs, causing her face to become red.

"I love your bikini, it's really sexy," Carrie said as she lifted her legs up onto the lounger, once more giving Olivia a glimpse up her skirt. I'm sure she did it deliberately that time, she thought, unable to avert her gaze.

"Thanks, Sam surprised me with it today, I'm not sure I would have chosen it myself though, I think maybe I'm a little old to wearing such a small bikini," Olivia said, looking a little embarrassed.

"Nonsense, you're never too old to dress sexily, and trust me, you look absolutely stunning in it," Carrie said, staring at her bare pussy mound and tits without the slightest hint of embarrassment.

Olivia looked down at her body, seeing her nipples had become hard once again. Looking up, she saw that both her husband and Brad were looking at her, neither making any attempt to avert their gaze when she looked back at them.

Olivia felt her confidence growing as they stared appreciatively at her body, realizing that she was becoming aroused just from sitting semi-naked on the beach. Having three people staring at her lustfully.

"Why don't you two go for a swim," Carrie suggested, smiling at both men, lowering her eyes towards their bulging swimming shorts.

When they'd gone, Carrie turned to Olivia, telling her, "Sorry about him, anyone would think he's never seen a beautiful woman before."

Olivia blushed at the unexpected compliment, "It's ok, I kinda liked it to be honest."

"Have you been to a nudist beach before?" Carrie asked, reaching into one of the cool bags, pulling out a bottle of beer, offing it to Olivia.

"Thanks," Olivia took the offered bottle, even though she wasn't particularly keen on the taste of beer, not want to appear rude. "No, I didn't even know we were coming to one today, Sam planned it as a surprise," Olivia paused, "I'm glad really it's something I've always wanted to try. What about you?"

"Yeah, back home in Australia, it's common if you go to the quieter beaches there's always a nudist area. Look, you don't mind us sitting here with, do you? We can move further on up the beach if it makes you uncomfortable," Carrie said as she watched her husband and Sam having a swimming race.

"No stay, I could do with a bit of female company, a bit of moral support."

"Ok, as long as you're sure."

"Honestly, it's okay, I want you both to stay... Are you going to sunbathe naked? Sorry, that was a bit forward. "Olivia asked suddenly.

"Brad and I usually do, but if it makes you uncomfortable, I'll tell him that we're not going to today."

"No, you should, I mean I want to as well, Sam's been beginning me to go to a nudist beach for years, but I haven't had the confidence to even think about until recently."

Carrie took a sip of her beer, "What changed? How come you ended up here?"

"It was Sam's idea; he didn't tell me we were coming here today, probably thought that I wouldn't come if he did. To be honest, I'm not sure I would have."

"Well, you're here now that's the most difficult step, actually coming to a nudist beach in the first place. You'll see, you'll want to take your clothes off now you're here, that's the easy part."

They sat, chatting and drinking, very comfortable in each other's company while waiting for their husbands to return.

"Look, why don't we give them a surprise," Carrie said suddenly after a while, standing up she took hold of her dress pulling it up over her head leaving her completely naked. "Why don't you remove your bikini as well, you're as good as naked anyway, it'll be worth it when you see the look on their faces."

Not knowing what to say, Olivia sat up, studying Carrie's naked body. Slightly shorter than Olivia, Carrie carried a little more weight than herself, but it looked good on her, giving her curves in all the right places. Her long legs led the eye up to her shaven pussy, her belly bulging out just a tiny bit as if she'd just eat a large meal, but best of all were her large tit.

God, I'd love to play with those, Olivia thought to herself as she stared at her tits, her large hard nipples seemed to be crying out for attention, to be squeezed, be sucked! Moving around her lounger, Carrie stood directly in front of Olivia with her arms hanging loosely at her side, her legs slightly parted, enabling her to keep her balance in the soft sand.

Olivia looked straight forward, seeing Carrie's bald pussy just a few inches in front of her face. Never in her life had she been this close to another woman's pussy, she could feel herself becoming aroused as she studied Carrie's pussy lips that were now visible between her legs. Jesus, I'd love to taste her, I'd love to eat that pussy. Fuck this is so fucking hot. Olivia, thought while fighting back an overwhelming urge to reach out, grab Carrie by the ass and pull her pussy into her face.

She'd been thinking about being with a woman for some time. Now, with Carrie standing in front of her, she knew she wanted to have sex with a woman! The sight of Carrie standing in front of her, left her in doubt that she was attracted to women?

"Your turn, come on, come on, take those off," Carrie said, pointing towards Olivia's tiny bikini bottoms.

Almost as if on autopilot, Olivia lifted her ass off of the lounger, pulling her bikini down her legs. She kept her knees pressed tightly together, already feeling the moisture building between her legs.

"See, that's much better," Carrie said, looking down at Olivia's body. "You have a beautiful body; you shouldn't be ashamed to show it off. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the look on your husbands face when he sees you sitting there naked." Carrie sat back onto her lounger, lifting her legs up, laying back down.

Olivia's mouth opened, drawing in a sharp breath when she saw Carrie legs spread wide as she lifted them up onto the lounger. She was presented with a fabulous full-on view of her pussy. It wasn't the sight of her pussy that shocked her the most, but the clit ring that poked out from between her shaven lips. She'd seen pictures of one, but never in her wildest dreams had she envisioned seeing one in real life, so close up, and especially on such a sexy woman sitting naked right next to her on a beach.

"I can't wait to see their faces when they see us." Carrie said, "Do you think Sam will like it? I know Brad will, he uses every opportunity to get me naked in public. He's such a perv, it turns him on to see other men looking at me."

"God me to... I mean Sam, he likes to show me off as well, he says it turns him on too."

Olivia thought for a minute, trying to decide whether to tell Carrie how they had ended up here on a nudist beach. She wanted to tell her about their journey so far. She took a long drink from her can of Pina Colada, finishing the can, thinking, fuck it, you only live once, before continuing.

"We joined a website; you know one of those ones where you share photos of yourself... naked photos."

Olivia's face reddened as she spoke.

Carrie smiled, taking Olivia's hand in her own, squeezing reassuringly.

"Hun, don't be embarrassed, it's common, Brad's been showing me off for years, the old perv, he loves it. It turns him on to see other men looking at me."

"Sam's the same, although I must admit I kind of like it too... fuck it, it's a fucking turn on to have men looking at me," Olivia confessed, laughing.

"Damn fucking right it is." Carrie laughed, "We kind of guessed that you liked showing off. Listening to you two going at it all week, we could hear most of what you were saying to each other about flashing, you weren't exactly quiet, you know."

"Oh, sorry... well not really, to be honest, we kind of hoped we were being overheard, it was a turn on thinking about it, it was exciting to think of other people hearing us fucking."

"Well, it certainly got Brad excited, especially when he heard you two fucking on the balcony the other night. You were telling Sam how much you wished we were watching you, not just listening. His cock was hard all night. He couldn't take his hands off me. Lucky me!"

"Oh god I'm so sorry, I hope you weren't upset."

"Upset, fuck no. It was the best night I've had in years; I should be thanking you." Both women burst out laughing.

They continued chatting as if they'd known each other for years, both feeling totally comfortable in the other's company.

Olivia began to relax, becoming more comfortable about being naked in public. She let her feet to flop out to the sides, causing her thighs to part ever so lightly, the feeling of the light breeze blowing across her pussy lip pleasing her.

It was at this moment the two men reappeared.

Sam stopped dead in his tracks as they approached Olivia and Carrie lying on their loungers. Fucking hell, she's naked. She's fucking naked. Sam thought, staring open-mouthed at his wife. Brad, standing by his side, said, "Fuck me, would you look at those two, fucking beautiful."

"Yeah," Sam could feel himself hardening, the sight of the two women lying naked together overwhelming him.

Olivia was sitting with her legs together, but relaxed, he could just see the top of her slit between her thighs, her tits sitting high up on her chest as she had one hand behind her head, lifting her head to look at them, a smile spread wide across her face.

Carrie lay on her lounger beside Olivia's, she had one knee raised exposing her bald pussy to everyone on the beach, her pussy lips open, shining with moisture, he could see her clit ring shining in the sunshine. Her massive tits spread across her chest; her large nipples rock hard.

Both Olivia and Carrie started to laugh, "Would you look at their faces." Carrie laughed.

Brad just looked happy, but the shocked look on Sam's face was a picture. He was obviously surprised that Olivia had chosen to remove her bikini bottoms while they were swimming., He'd dreamt about this for years, and now it was finally happening.

"When in Rome," Brad said beside him as he pulled his shorts down, stepping out of them. Sam looked at his wife's face, seeing her eyes widen, subconsciously biting her lower lip as she stared at Brad's cock.

Sam couldn't help looking to his side, seeing Brad's his cock hanging between his legs. Even soft, it appeared to be much larger than his own average-sized cock. Like Sam, he'd also shaven his pubes off, emphasizing the size of his large cock.

Brad walked past Olivia, pulling two beers from the cooler. He turned, deliberately facing Olivia, stretching out his arm, offering one of the cans to Sam. His cock was now directly in front of Olivia's face.

Taking the beer, Sam watched his wife as she studied the enormous cock hanging right in front of her face. She seemed fascinated by the sight of Brad's cock, the first other than Sam's she'd seen in over thirty years, other than on films and photos, of course. All Sam could think about was how great it would be to see her take him into her mouth!

Olivia was also thinking along the same lines, trying to imagine how it would feel in her hands, in her mouth! She felt an overwhelming urge to reach out, to take his large cock in her hand, to taste it. God, this is such a fucking turn on. Olivia thought, pushing herself up the lounger a little further, bringing her face closer to his cock. At the same time, parting her legs, lifting one knee up, exposing her pussy fully to Brad's gaze for the first time. She wanted him to see her, wanted him to want her as much as she wanted him. She couldn't believe how excited she felt, the reality of exposing herself in such close proximity to others, was far better than she could ever have imagined. That, combined with the beautiful cock right in front of her face, was making her juices start to flow.

"Your turn," Carrie said, Sam looked at her, finding her pointing towards his shorts.

"Go on then," Olivia said, daring him, "It was your idea to come here."

Sam walked over to his lounger, quickly pulling his shorts down over his legs before falling face-first onto the lounger to hide his hard-on.

"Well, someone's definitely enjoying themselves," Carrie chuckled, teasing him.

Sam's face turned red as he looked across to Olivia, who was obviously enjoying his predicament. "It's not every day I get to sit next to two beautiful naked women, it's no wonder I got excited," he said defensively.

"Don't worry mate, I was the same the first time we went to a nudist beach, I had an erection all day, in fact, if I remember correctly Carrie had to give me a helping hand to cure the problem!" Brad said, laughing coming to his defense.

Carrie looked across at Sam, winking at him teasingly.

Once his cock had softened, Sam turned over onto his back, he saw that both women were now lying on their backs sunbathing. Carrie had her feet hanging over the sides of her lounger, her legs spread unashamedly wide. He noticed that she didn't have any tan lines on her tits or her bikini line, a sure indication that she regularly sunbathed naked back home in Australia.

The next couple of hours were spent talking and drinking, with the occasional dip in the sea to cool off. Sam drifted off to sleep for a while, waking up to find Olivia sitting on her lounger, talking quietly with Brad, while Carrie also appeared to be asleep.

Olivia had pulled the headrest of her lounger up, allowing her to sit upright with back resting against it. One of her legs was bent at the knee, her foot resting on the metal side of the lounger, the other leg out straight. Sam watched as she gently swung her leg to and throw, fully exposing her pussy to Brad's gaze, who was sitting on the end of Carrie's lounger, looking straight up between her legs. He seemed to be making the most of the view, openly staring at her bald pussy, not making any attempt to disguise the fact that he was looking at her lustfully. Sam could see his desire written all over his face, he obviously liked what he was seeing. And who could blame him, Sam thought. The sight of Olivia's bald pussy still turned him on after all these years, he knew that her large labia would be spread wide open, exposing her inner folds to Brad's gaze. The lucky bastard, he thought.

Sam had to use all of his willpower not to get hard again. The sight of his wife, sitting naked in such a provocative way, in such close proximity to another naked man, openly displaying her pussy. Well, to say it was a turn on would be an understatement. He closed his eyes, feeling his heart racing, desperately trying to hear what it was they were talking about.

"So, do you think Sam would be interested in doing that then?" Brad said quietly.

"Oh, he'd definitely be interested, but I'm not sure if I'm ready yet," Olivia replied.

"Well, there's no pressure, just talk it over with Sam, see what he thinks,"

"What about Carrie? Won't she mind?"

Sam heard Brad laugh, "It was her idea in the first place, she likes you two, she hasn't stopped talking about you since that first night we overheard you both having sex."

"Talking about what?" Sam heard Carrie say as she stirred on the lounger beside them.

"Oh, you're awake then. I was asking Olivia what she thought about what we were talking about earlier," Brad told her.

"I thought we were going to ask them together?" Carrie sounded disappointed that he'd asked her on his own.

"You were both asleep, so I asked Olivia what she thought about the idea," Brad answered.

"And?" Carrie asked, her voice sounded excited to Sam's ear.

After a short pause, Olivia said, "Well, Sam definitely would, but I'm not sure myself. I like the idea, but, well, it's a big step for me."

"Hun, you just do whatever you're comfortable with; there's no pressure. It's fine if you both just want to have a few drinks, then leave, we enjoy your company, it'll be fun." Carrie said reassuringly.

After a brief pause, Sam heard Carrie saying, "Come on, let's go for a dip, I need to cool off."

Sam heard Olivia getting up to joining Carrie as she made her way down the beach towards the sea.

Taking this as his opportunity to pretend that he'd just woken up, Sam opened his eyes, seeing the two girls walking hand in hand towards the sea, both obviously a little tipsy from the heat and the cocktails they had been drinking. He watched their asses swaying as they walked the short distance down to the ocean. Sam noticed there were quite a few heads turning their way as they walked past the other people on the beach. Fucking hell, they look good together, I hope to get to see more of them together. He thought as his mind filled with various scenarios where they had sex with each other.

"Yeah," Brad said as if reading his mind, seeing the look on Sam's face as he stared at their wives walking down the beach with their asses swaying seductively. Both men were convinced that they were deliberately showing off, to those around them on the beach, and to each other.

"How long have I been asleep?" Sam asked Brad, sitting up, stretching.

"Not long, only about twenty minutes."

Brad turned to Sam, saying, "Look, mate, I hope we didn't come on too strong the other day, you know, when we told you about listening to you two going at it the night before."

"No, not at all, to be honest, we both kind of liked it, especially Olivia. She gave me a blow job on the balcony after breakfast, hoping you were both listening again," Sam confessed, the alcohol he'd consumed letting his tongue run a little loose.

"We were, and so did Carrie" Both men started laughing.

"So, I know you both like to be heard, but what about being watched? We couldn't help overhearing some of the things you were saying to each other," Brad asked bluntly, taking another sip of his drink, assessing Sam's reaction.

123456...8