The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia reached between her legs, pulling two fingers up through her pussy lips, gathering up some of Brad's cum on her fingers. Watching Sam's reaction, she placed the fingers in her mouth, sucking her cheeks in, then pulling them out with a pop. She opened her mouth, showing Sam Brad's cum on her tongue, a thin strand stretching between her lips, licking her lips as she closed her mouth, not once taking her eyes off of Sam's.

Sam couldn't wait for another second, quickly climbing up between her legs, dropping his weight onto Olivia as his mouth met hers. Forcing his tongue between her lips, he could taste Brad's cum in her mouth. He had absolutely no desire to touch another man, but tasting another man's cum in his wife's mouth after she'd been used by him turned him on beyond all measure. He enjoyed the thought of becoming a cuckold, of becoming her bitch, to do with as she pleased.

"Did you like watching me fuck another man? Was as good as you'd hoped?" Olivia asked as she reached between their bodies taking hold of Sam's hard cock.

"Yeah, fucking hell, yes, I loved it. God, I'm so unbelievably turned on."

"Do you want to fuck my cum filled cunt now, do you want to see how wet he's made me for you?"

"Yes," Sam whispered, the thought of sloppy seconds, making his cock twitch in Olivia's hand as she guided him towards her opening.

Sam forcefully pushed his cock into Olivia's cum filled pussy with one thrust. As he entered her, he felt the silky smoothness of her cum covered pussy lips, Brad's cum acting as a natural lubricant. Jesus her cunt feels so fucking wet, he thought, staying still inside her, feeling the warmth of Brad's cum surrounding the head of his cock.

"Can you feel it? Can you feel his cum in my cunt?" Olivia lifted her knees up, pulling on Sam's ass, forcing him deeper into her pussy.

"Yeah, it feels fucking amazing. Warm and wet." Sam clenched his ass cheeks, twitching his cock inside her, feeling the warm fluid of Brad's cum deep inside her cunt. Christ, this is so fucking horny.

"Aaaaaah, fuck me, fuck your slut wife. I want you to add your spunk to Brad's. Fill me up like a cum slut, that's what you want, isn't it? You want me to become a cum slut."

Sam began thrusting his cock in and out of her soaking wet cunt, the squelching sounds music to his ears.

"You want me to be a cum slut, you want your wife to fuck loads of different men for you, don't you," Olivia said forcefully, grinding her hips in time with Sam's thrusts.

"Yeah," Sam said, driving his cock deep into her cum filled cunt as hard as he could. He pushed himself up, looking down between their bodies, seeing his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. His cock was covered with a combination of her juices and Brad's cum, creating a white froth around the entrance of her cunt.

"Jesus, you're cunt looks so fucking sexy," Sam said, driving his cock back into her, his ball's slapping loudly against her ass. He'd been so completely occupied by the sight her pussy, he'd almost forgotten about the other two in the room.

Brad was sitting on one side of Olivia watched Sam fuck her, while Carrie had moved up the bed to lay next to them on the other side of her. Sam pushed himself upright so that he was between her legs with his knees pushed under her thighs. This gave everyone a better view of his cock plunging into her cum filled cunt.

Carrie started to play with Olivia's tits while watching Sam fuck her. She leaned forward, whispering in Olivia's ear, just loud enough for Sam to hear.

"Did you enjoy my husband's cock?"

Olivia nodded, looking up at Sam, "I fucking loved it, in going to make Sam watch him fuck me again before this trip is over." Adding vehemently, "You want that, don't you? To see me being a slut for you, you want to see his massive cock fuck your wife again?" Olivia almost shouted the words massive cock, enjoying the look of envy on Sam's face as she did so.

As she spoke, Olivia reached down, rubbing her clit while Sam fucked her faster and harder, something she knew he liked her to do. All of her inhibitions having now vanished. Wanting to be watched, to be used, to be abused! Right now I'd fuck anyone who walked through that door, I'm so fucking turned on, She thought.

"Aaaaaaaah, I'm going to cum again," Olivia screamed out at the top of her voice, rotating her hips with Sam's thrusts, her fingers speeding up on her clit as she approached yet another orgasm.

Sam pounded her pussy, trying to drive his cock as deep as he could into her already stretched pussy. Her whole body moving on the bed from the force of his thrusts. He looked around the room, seeing Brad watching them intently. Carrie had sat up as well, watching Olivia's tits wobbling as Sam fucked her harder and harder. Fuck me, this is better than I ever imagined. He thought as he felt himself getting close to his third orgasm of the day.

Sam watched as Olivia's belly muscles contracted, her orgasm starting to overtake her body once again.

"Oooooh, I'm cummmmmmmmming, fuck I'm going to cum." Olivia reached up, grabbing Sam's shoulder, pulling him roughly towards her, saying forcefully, "Cum inside me, I want to feel you add your cum to my cum filled pussy."

God, I really am a slut now, I'm going to have two men's cum in my cunt, fucking hell we should have done this years ago. Olivia thought as she ground her pussy onto Sam's cock as she came, gripping his ass, pulling him into her as hard and as deep as she could.

"Aaaaa, fuck." Sam felt his cock twitch as the first spurt shot from his cock. He pulled out almost to the tip, then thrust back into Olivia as hard as he could. Holding himself deep inside Olivia's pussy as he shot spurt after spurt into her already full cunt. His body shaking from the violence of his orgasm.

Sam lent forward, kissing Olivia as they both finished together. He felt her heart pounding inside her chest as he lay on top of her catching his breath.

"Did you like being a slut wife for me?" Did you like fucking another man for me to watch?" He asked as they caught their breath.

"God, yeah, I loved it. Did you?"

"It was fucking amazing, you were amazing." Sam kissed her again, then pushed himself up, watching as he slowly pulled his cock from Olivia's pussy., A string of cum stretching from his cock to her wet lips as he pulled away. Her pussy lips were spread wide, exposing her open cunt. The cum from both men clearly visible inside her stretched pussy.

Sam sucked in his breath as a thick stream of cum flowed out of her pussy. The sight of his cum mixed with Brads and her own juices, made him want to lick her cunt. To clean her up, to become a true cuckold, really giving in to his base desires. One day, he thought, fighting the urge to lick her clean.

Olivia lay on the bed, cum dripping from her well-used cunt as all three of them stared at her. Sam watched a drip of sweat running down between her tits, as her chest rose and fell with her breathing. Christ, she looks fucking horny.

Laying on the bed beside his wife, Sam said: "That was fucking amazing." He kissed her again as Carrie and Brad sat at the foot of the bed, staring at the juices flowing out of Olivia's pussy.

"Seems I'm the only one that hasn't been fucked today," Carrie joked, making them all burst into laughter.

"Give me half an hour, and I'll sort that out for you, " Brad responded, making everyone laughing again.

"What did you think about your first sharing experience then?" Carrie asked, moving to sit beside Olivia, leaving Brad at the bottom of the bed, still staring at Olivia's pussy.

"I fucking loved it," Sam blurted out before Olivia could answer.

"Me too, I can't wait to do it again," Olivia said, looking first at Sam then towards Brad. "I want that big cock of yours in me again before this cruise is over."

Brad smiles at her, saying, "Definitely, but I think Carrie might want me for the rest of the night."

Carrie laughed, saying, "Well, I hope I hope one of you is ready sometime soon, I need a good fucking after watching you lot going at it." Turning to look across Olivia to Sam, she continued, "Maybe next time Olivia will let you fuck me as well."

Olivia looked up into Carrie's eyes, who was looking back at her hopefully, "Maybe," She said, "Maybe..."

1...345678