The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at her husbands now fully erect cock, Carrie winked at him, saying, "You can save that for later, you're going to need it! - And you!" She said, turning to Sam, who'd moved to sit on the lounger beside Olivia's, facing her, his cock standing to attention between his spread legs.

Brad sat at the foot of the lounger on the other side of Olivia's, both wishing to get the best possible view, as Carrie sat beside Olivia's hip, turning towards her head.

Watch and learn boys; this how you turn a woman on! Carrie thought as she poured sun cream directly onto Olivia's back.

As soon as Carrie placed her hands on her back, Olivia's skin began to tingle. She felt her hands softly spreading the sun cream between her shoulder blades, then up over her shoulders. Her touch felt different to Sam's, Softer, gentler, much more sensual, and very erotic.

Sam watched as Carrie spread sun cream over Olivia's back, his cock throbbing at the sight of another woman touching her, even if it was just her back. Carrie gently massaged the sun cream into her shoulders, running her hands outwards from her neck over the tops of her arms and back again, while Oliva started to visibly relax under her expert touch.

She continued rubbing the cream over Olivia's back, working her way down from her shoulders to her lower back then up again. After repeating this a few times, she moved over to the sides of Olivia's torso. Using just her fingertips, she slowly drew them down the sides of her body, teasing and tickling her.

Olivia moaned very quietly as she felt Carrie's fingers move over the sides of her tits, the feeling of a woman touching her tits, even just touching the sides, sent a shiver down her spine.

Carrie passed her hands over the sides of Olivia's tits again, this time moving her hands lower, her fingertips lifting her tits slightly, trying to feel her entire breast in her hand. Olivia turned slightly to one side, lifting herself onto her elbow, pretending to change position. Giving her the opportunity to move her hand underneath Olivia's chest, rubbing the sun cream over her entire breast, taking Olivia's nipple between her fingertips, she gently squeezed them together, pinching and teasing her nipple.

Sam watched in amazement as Olivia raised her ass higher when Carrie touched her tit, her legs spreading just a little further apart. He could hear her softly moaning while Carrie continued to play with her nipple. Her head was turned to the side, resting on her hands, her eyes shut, smiling. Sam knew when his wife was turned on, and she definitely looked turned on to him.

Carrie shuffled further back down the sunbed until she was sitting next to Olivia's knees facing towards her feet. Taking more cream, she started rubbing it into the back of Olivia's calves and feet, running her hand slowly up and down her long legs.

Sam watched excitedly as his wife's hips started moving almost imperceptibly back and forth as Carrie massaged her calves. Once she had finished with her calves, she turned around to face her head again, pausing to squirt more sun cream into her hands before continuing.

Sam watched, holding his breath as she began to rub the cream into Olivia's backside, moving her hands very slowly over her buttocks. He noticed Olivia lifting her pelvis off the bed in time with Carrie's movements.

Oh god, that feels so good, Olivia thought as Carrie rubbed the sun cream over her ass cheeks, she could feel her juices flowing. The feel of a woman's hands on her ass turning her on, she wanted her to touch her everywhere! To touch her between her legs! Jesus, I'm so fucking turned on.

Sam looked behind him, seeing the two couples lying in front of them still watching the show the girls were putting on. Turning back, he watched as Carrie pressed her fingers harder into Olivia's ass, moving her palms up and out towards her hips, causing her ass cheeks to open wide, once again exposing her asshole to everyone watching. Olivia raised her ass even higher off the lounger, causing her ass cheeks to open further apart.

Sam looked over at Brad, seeing him sitting on the end of his lounger, his legs wide apart, leaning forward with one elbow on his knee to get a better view up between Olivia's legs. His erect cock looked very impressive, pointing straight up between his legs, a small amount of pre-cum shining on the tip of his large purple head.

Sam heard Olivia moan again, turning he saw that Carrie was now rubbing the sun cream into the top of Olivia's inner thigh her legs with one hand while using the other to gently pull Olivia's other leg towards her.

Turning slightly onto her side, Olivia allowed Carrie to move her knee out to the side, fully exposing her pussy once again, no longer caring who could see her. In fact, she wanted everyone to see how wet pussy had become. She moaned as she felt Carrie's hand running up the inside of her thigh, stopping just short of her crotch. A feeling of disappointment rushed over Olivia, making her bring her knee up higher, inviting Carrie to touch her most intimate parts. Touch me please, I want you to touch my pussy, she thought as she lifted her ass encouragingly, turning her ass towards Carrie, hoping that her fingers would come into contact with her wet pussy. Wanting her to realize was doing to her, the effect she was having on her, that she had turned her on so much!

Sam watched as his wife's ass rose even higher when Carrie slid her hand up the inside of her thigh once again. He sucked in a sharp breath when he saw Carrie's little finger come into contact with Olivia's pussy properly for the first time. Oh, God, this is so fucking horny. He thought. Carrie slowly moved her hand up between Olivia's legs, allowing her little finger to gently brush over her pussy.

Sam held his breath when Carrie once again ran her hand up the inside of Olivia's thigh, using the other to rub sun cream into her ass cheeks at the same time. When she reached the top of Olivia's leg, she turned her hand around, cupping her pussy into her palm of her hand, moving her hand up and down, pressing it into her pussy, rubbing the sun cream over her already moist lips.

Olivia's ass rose and fell in time with Carrie's hand as she massaged the sun cream into her pussy, an involuntary moan escaping her mouth. Looking over her shoulder at Carrie, Olivia lifted her knee further up the lounger spreading her legs as wide as she could, giving Carrie easier access to her wet pussy.

Using her right hand to massage Olivia's ass cheek, Carrie pulled it towards her as she lowered her other hand down between her legs once again. No longer pretending to rub sun cream into Olivia's skin, she ran her fingers over her pussy lips, teasing her, feeling how wet she'd made her pussy. Carrie smiled to herself, knowing that it was her touch that had aroused Olivia in front of both of their husbands and the other people watching their little show.

Sam felt like he was going to have a heart attack. His heart was beating so fast he thought it would explode! Not only was his wife letting another woman touch her pussy for the first time, but doing so in public, with a watching audience!

Sam, Brad, and the other couples down the beach all watched intently as Carrie pushed her fingers up and down through Olivia's slit, wetting her fingers before rubbing them over her clit. Pulling her pussy open with the other hand, one Carries finger slip between her open lips, entering her wet hole up to the first knuckle, just enough to make Olivia moan loudly as everyone looked on.

Sam desperately wanted to touch himself while watching, to play with his cock, resisting the urge he continued to just watch as Carrie circled her finger around Olivia's swollen clit.

Suddenly an alarm sounded, both Sam and Brad were so transfixed on the view before them, they visibly jumped at the unexpected sound.

"Shit, it's time to go back to the bus, I set the alarm so we wouldn't be late," Brad said, sounding disappointed, pulling his phone out of his bag turning the sound off.

Sam saw Olivia look back; having heard what Brad had just said, she dropped her head back onto the lounger, spitting out the word "Fuck," in frustration, not wanting to stop.

Carrie lent forward, her tits pressing into Olivia's back as she whispered in her ear, "It's time to go, but don't worry, I haven't finished with you yet, we'll continue this later tonight... Oh, and don't let Sam fuck you when you get back to the ship, he's going to want to, but don't let him. I want you to keep him waiting until after dinner, it's so much more fun when you know you have them wrapped around our little fingers." Carrie playfully smacked Olivia's ass as she stood up, leaving her lying there, a little stunned at what she'd just allowed to happen.

Turning onto her back, Olivia brought her legs together, looking around, seeing Sam, Brad, and the two couples still looking at her. Sam could see the disappointment written all over her face, she obviously didn't want the day to end just yet. Hopefully, it hasn't, he thought as Olivia gazed back to him with a worried look in her eyes as she sat up.

Brad stood up, his erect cock pointing directly towards Olivia, who merely stared back at it, seemingly unable to avert her gaze. Sam watched his wife once again staring at the enormous cock just inches in front of her face, he had an overwhelming urge to see her open mouth and wrap her lips around it. He wanted to see how much of his cock she could manage to get into her mouth. Christ, I want to see her suck Brad's cock, to see him cum in her mouth, to see her swallowing it all down. Fuck me that would be so fucking horny!

Brad turned towards Sam, raising an eyebrow as if reading his mind! Oh, he fucking knows! He fucking knows I want to watch her sucking his cock, that I want to watch him fuck my wife! Sam felt his face reddening as Brad walked past him, patting him on the shoulder as if to tell him that it was ok to have those thoughts. He waited for Brad to join Carrie, both starting to put their clothes back on, before joining Olivia.

"That was fucking awesome," Sam told her, placing his hand on her leg.,

"Sorry... I couldn't help myself, are you angry with me? I didn't mean to go that far," Olivia asked worriedly. Although Sam had told her a thousand times that he wanted to see her with other people, doing it for real was completely different from just talking about it.

"What for? I fucking loved it; you have nothing to be sorry about. You were amazing." Sam squeezed her hand, reassuringly, leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"But I just let a woman touch me... in public. Aren't you jealous?"

"No, I was turned on. God, I'm so fucking proud of you."

"You liked me acting like a slut then? I mean, really, in real life this time, not just our fantasies?"

"I fucking loved it." Sam reiterated, "Didn't you then? Didn't you enjoy her touching you? Did you enjoy Carrie touching your pussy? It certainly looked as if you did." His excitement was evident in his voice.

"Yes... Maybe a little too much, that's what worries me. I didn't really expect to enjoy it that much. I didn't really think I'd ever actually let anyone else touch me, but I couldn't bring myself to stop her. I wanted Carrie to touch me. I'm so fucking turned on right now I could fuck you right here in front of everyone."

"If only we had time... you'll have to wait till we get back to the boat."

Olivia turned to Sam, her eyes wide with excitement "And did you see the size of Brad's cock?" Quickly adding, "Sorry." Not wanting to upset Sam.

"Yeah, I saw it. What are you sorry about? You seemed to like the look of it, at one point I thought you were going to grab hold of it. God, I'd love to see that." Sam turned towards her wanting to see her face as he added, "I think we should go back to their room later; it'll be fun."

"I want to, but what if I get that excited again? I don't know if I would be able to stop myself from fucking him. We kind of agreed earlier that we wouldn't go that far. As much as I want to fuck him, I'm not sure I'm ready to see you fucking another woman yet."

"It's up to you, you're in charge, you can go as far as you feel comfortable. And I won't fuck Carrie if you don't want me to, even if you want to fuck Brad, I won't fuck her if you don't want me to. This has always been more about watching you with other people than anything I want to do. Although a blow job would be nice... I'm kidding, if you don't want her to touch me or me touching her that's ok, you can still do whatever you want. I just want to watch you."

"But what if I can't control myself? Do you really want that? Would you still love me if let him fuck me?"

"Of course, I would, why would you ask that?"

"Just making sure."

Olivia reached for her dress, pulling it over her head as she stood, her legs a little wobbly.

Once they'd gathered all of their belongings together, they all made their way back down the beach towards the coaches.

Olivia thought about what Carrie had said to her about not letting Sam fuck her until after they'd met up for dinner. As much as she desperately wanted a good fucking, and the sooner, the better, she decided to go along with Carrie's plan. Experience told her that making Sam wait usually resulted in a good fuck session!

...

When they eventually arrived back on board the ship, they arranged to meet up for dinner in an hour, giving them all just enough time to shower and change for the evening.

Once in their cabin, Olivia threw her bag onto the bed, pulling her dress up over her head, tossing it onto the bed alongside her bag.

"Can you get me a drink from the minibar please," she asked Sam while opening the balcony door, stepping out naked into the evening breeze.

Sam got her a small bottle of white wine pouring it into a glass, and a can of beer for himself, joining her on the balcony, passing her the wine, sitting down as he opened his can.

Olivia sat naked in one of the chairs, her feet up on the railings tilting the chair back on two legs, gently rocking back and forth. Taking a sip of her wine, she asked: "So did you enjoy today, was it everything you hoped?"

"Yeah, l loved it, did you?"

"Yes," Olivia said, lost in thought. "You better get a shower; we don't have very long to get ready."

"Well, I thought..."

Olivia cut him off, "I know what you thought, but you'll just have to wait till after dinner, besides I'm enjoying seeing you suffer," she said, looking at his shorts, his erection clearly visible.

"You can regard this as your punishment for not telling me where we were going today," Olivia said playfully.

Sam loved it when she was assertive with him, he loved it when she took charge, dominating him.

Sam stood up meekly, making his way towards the bathroom, "Oh, and make sure you don't touch that, you're going to need it later." She said, pointing at his hard-on.

Yes, mistress, Sam thought as he turned the shower on. Once he'd finished, he sat on the balcony waiting for Olivia while she spent the next half an hour in the bathroom.

When she finally emerged, the wait had definitely been worth it!

She was wearing another one of her slut dresses. This one, a cream-colored wrap around dress, she'd tied it in such a way the neckline ended just below her breasts, leaving the inner quarter of her breasts exposed. Her nipples pushed against the thin material of the dress, illustrating that she wasn't wearing a bra. If she weren't careful when leaning forward, her tits would become fully exposed to anyone looking, as the dress was just loose enough to fall away from her chest. Crossing over at the front, the hem of the dress came to about halfway down her thighs. When she walked into the bedroom, the split opened, exposing her inner thigh to just below her crotch, giving Sam a fantastic view of her long slender legs.

Olivia spun around, turning her back to Sam, looking back over her shoulder, seeing the approval on his face as he looked at her ass, the shape of which was clearly visible under the light material. The whole thing was only held together by one small tie made of the same material as the dress. Tied in a bow just below her belly, if pulled, the whole dress would open up at the front, exposing her tits and bare pussy.

This was by far the most revealing dress she had ever worn in public! He loved it.

When Olivia turned back to face Sam, she pulled the dress slightly to the side, demonstrating that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Wow, you look fucking incredible," Sam said, getting up, walking towards her, taking her in his arms, rubbing his hand down her back onto her ass. The material was so thin it felt as if he was grabbing her naked ass.

"You like it then?" Olivia said, looking pleased with herself.

"Bloody hell yes," Sam replied, he couldn't wait to see what the night would bring. His imagination running wild.

"Come on, we better go to dinner," Olivia said, putting her shoes on.

...

Olivia sat quietly, sipping her wine, nervously looking around, waiting for Brad and Carrie to arrive.

Sam noticed that when she sat down, her dress opened up in her lap, leaving her bald pussy barely hidden from view! In fact, if anyone looked from the correct angle, they would be able to see right up her dress, seeing her bald mound.

When he saw Brad and Carrie approaching, Sam stood up to shake Brad's hand, saying, "Hello."

"We're glad you came," Carrie said as she first kissed him on the cheek, then leant over the table to kiss Olivia's cheek.

Carrie was wearing a short white summer dress that emphasized curves and tan. As she leant over the table to kiss Olivia, Sam couldn't help noticing the back of her dress riding up the back of her legs, revealing the bottom of her ass cheeks. She was either not wearing any knickers at all, or a very skimpy thong hidden between her ass cheeks, he wasn't sure which, but hoped to find out before the night was over!

Sam turned to Brad, he nodded his head in the direction of Carrie's ass, encouraging Sam to look at her firm buttocks. Although he had spent most of the day naked on the beach with Carrie, seeing her ass here, in the restaurant, somehow felt different. He felt as if he wasn't supposed to see her ass in a social situation, it felt naughty, forbidden, dirty.

Turning back to Olivia, he saw that she was starting down the front of Carrie's dress, having a good look at her large tits, that were only just concealed by her dress.

Olivia looked up at Sam just as his eyes moved from Carrie's ass to her face. Even after the events on the beach earlier, she still felt a small pang of jealousy when she saw Sam looking at Carrie's ass. Quickly pushing the unwanted emotion to the side, she continued to stare down Carrie's dress.

Olivia looked into Carrie's eyes just as she started to rise from her bent over position. Unable to stop herself from looking down her top again before she stood up, she moved her eyes back to her chest. Olivia's heart almost stopped when Carrie caught her looking down the dress, her face blushing from embarrassment. Carrie slowly leaned back over the table towards her, commenting that she liked her watch as a ruse, grabbing her hand, pretending to look at the watch. Her dress had fallen away from her chest, revealing her swaying tits and giant nipples to Olivia's gaze.

Olivia could feel her loins starting to stir again. Shit, she's bloody teasing me, she thought, wondering where all this was going to lead. Hoping that Carrie would once again touch her as she had on the beach, she hadn't stopped thinking about how Carrie had made her feel, how excited she'd made her feel, hell, how fucking turned on she'd been!

123456...8