The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam wasn't sure if it was because Brad seemed to be on the same wavelength as himself, or whether it was the alcohol, or if it was just the sun beaming down on his head, making him a little crazy, but whatever the reason he felt comfortable talking to Brad.

"Yeah. Well, I mean, we like the idea of being watched, but we haven't done it yet; it's definitely one of our shared fantasies. Olivia loves the idea of being watched and watching others for that matter. We both enjoy showing off as you've already guessed."

"Have you shown Olivia off before?" Brad asked.

"We've shared pictures online. We've even done a live webcam chat room... Olivia played with her pussy while people watched live, then she gave me a blow job on the webcam, that was fun." Sam confessed to someone for the first time outside of their marriage about his desire to show Olivia off to other people. He'd never dared to tell anyone this until now, but felt that Bard would understand his desire to have other people look at his wife's naked body.

"What about you two, have you been watched? Or watched another couple?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, we've done that a few times, and been with other couples a few times as well."

"What, you've had sex with other couples, swapping partners you mean?" Sam asked, amazed, unable to conceal his excitement.

"Yeah, it was great fun, we both really enjoyed it. Is that something you two would be interested in? From the way you were talking dirty to each other the other night, the things you were saying to each other, well, it seems to me that it's something that you'd interested in... Look, I hope you don't mind, but I've already asked Olivia if you two would be interested in having a little fun with us later on tonight, after dinner and a few drinks. Tell me to back off if I'm barking up the wrong tree, but Carrie and I both get the feeling that you'd both be up for a little bit of fun. We'd really like both of you to come back to our room latter for a few drinks, to see what happens?"

Sam was a little shocked at how forward Brad was with him. It's not every day someone confesses that they're swingers, that they liked to fuck other people!

"Fucking hell, yes, I definitely would," Sam admitted excitedly. " I don't know about Olivia thought. I mean, we've been thinking and talking about doing something like this for a while. But I don't know if she would actually go through with it..."Sam trailed off, lost in his thoughts.

The idea of going back to their room, seeing if Olivia would live out some of their fantasies in real life excited him. But would Olivia really go through with it?

"Have a talk with Olivia, see what she thinks about the idea. We'll meet back up later on board the ship, have dinner and a few drinks. Then, if you both want to take it a little further great, if not, we'll just have a good night in the bar."

"Ok, I'll see what she thinks." Sam quietly replied, lost in his own thoughts once more. God, I hope she's interested. Fuck, I'd love to see how far she'd go, would she fuck Brad? Would I be able to handle watching her with another man in real life? Would Carrie want to fuck me at the same time? More to the point, would Olivia let me fuck another woman? Would Olivia have sex with Carrie? Fuck, I hope so. All of these questions and more ran through his mind in a matter of seconds.

Brad Stood up, starting to make his way down the beach following in the same direction the girls had gone. Not wanting to be left out, Sam jumped up quickly following him.

There were a few more people spread out on the beach now, but it was still quiet and peaceful, most people keeping a respectable distance between themselves and others. The majority of them had chosen to remove their clothing, enjoying the hot sunshine in their bodies.

Sam was surprised at just how comfortable he felt when walking naked down the beach in full view of other people. He thought he would be embarrassed, but on the contrary, he wanted people to look at him. He especially enjoyed the looks he was getting from some of the women. But not nearly as much as he enjoyed the looks his wife was getting from some of the men and a few women! He'd noticed some of the lustful glances she'd be getting while lying naked on the lounger. He loved it!

Sam couldn't take his eyes off his wife; fuck, she looked sexy standing hand in hand with Carrie as they paddled in the shallows. They slowly walked into the water together, up to their chests. Their tits seemed to be floating on the surface, rising and falling with the gentle waves.

Once in the water, Sam made his way over to Olivia, taking her in his arms, feeling her naked body pressing against his, he felt her hard nipples pressing into his chest as he carried her further out into deeper water.

"Are you enjoying being naked then?" He asked, pulling back, looking at her hard nipples, grinning at her.

"Yeah, it's nice... Do you like seeing me with my pussy out, showing my cunt to Brad and the other men on the beach? You do, don't you?" Olivia said, grabbing hold of Sam's cock under the water, feeling him hardening in her hand.

Sam felt his cock throb as he thought about the question. The only time Olivia ever referred to her pussy as a cunt, was when she was turned on, and judging from the size of her hard nipples, she was definitely turned on.

"Mmm, no need to answer that question, is there?" Olivia murmured, grinning up at him, slowly stroking his erect cock below the waterline.

"What about you? ... You seemed to like Brad looking at your pussy earlier. I saw you open your legs up for him when you were talking earlier. Did it turn you on knowing that he was staring at your bald cunt?" Sam leaned forward, whispering in her ear, "Did you get wet?"

"Yes, and I fucking love it. I knew you were watching; I can tell when you're asleep, and you weren't. Did you like seeing me flashing Brad? I wanted you to see me acting like a slut for you."

"I loved every second of it. You're a dirty little slut wife." Sam kissed her, feeling her tongue entering his mouth.

"What were you and Brad talking about?" Sam asked, already knowing the answer.

"Were you listening?"

"I overheard the end of your conversation," Sam pulled her closer, pressing his hard cock into her belly.

"Promise you won't be annoyed," Olivia said playfully, knowing he wouldn't be the slightest bit annoyed.

"Promise."

"Well, Brad asked us to go back to their room tonight after having dinner and drinks." Olivia paused, stroking his cock faster underwear. "He told me that they enjoyed listening to us having sex the other night, that he fucked Carrie on the balcony while listening to us. He said that they heard us talking dirty to each other."

Carrie felt Sam's cock throbbing in her hand as she spoke. He squeezed her ass as she jerked him off underwater.

"What else did he say?" Sam asked, pushing a hand down between their bodies, reaching between her legs, easily inserting a finger into her wet pussy, while guiding her further out into the ocean until the water was up to their shoulders, but still able to stand comfortably.

"He told me that he and Carrie also liked to be watched while they fucked, that they'd done it a few times. He also said that watching her being fucked by other men was one of the greatest turn-ons that he'd ever experienced."

Olivia jumped up, wrapping legs around Sam, forcing him to support her weight by holding her up by her ass cheeks. She could feel his cock pressing against her pussy lips as she held onto his neck for support.

Looking over Sam's shoulder, Olivia could see that Carrie and Brad were watching them from about twenty yards away. Standing in the water up to their waists, Carrie had her arms around Brad's neck, her large breasts pressing into his chest as they talked, neither of them looked away as she stared back at them.

"What did you say to him?" Sam felt Olivia push her hand between them as she leaned back, still hanging onto his neck with the other arm.

"I said I'd talk to you, that I'd ask you what you thought."

"He spoke to me as well, you know, when you and Carrie came down to the sea. He told me that they were swingers. That he'd already told you that."

Sam could feel her excitement intensifying as she thought about what he'd just said.

"Does that excite you?" Does it turn you on knowing that they want to fuck us?" Brad asked, squeezing her ass tightly under the water.

"Ohhh, fuck me, yes," Olivia moaned, taking hold of Sam's cock, bringing him towards the entrance of her pussy. Sam lifted her a little, bringing her down onto the head of his cock, lowering her down his shaft slowly.

Olivia felt his hard member slipping effortlessly between her pussy lips; she began to kiss him again, pushing her tongue between his lips, exploring his mouth while using her stomach muscles to rock her pelvis back and forwards, fucking him under the water.

"Would you like them to see you fucking me?" Olivia asked as she pulled her mouth from Sam's.

"I think they already are," Sam said, laughing while looking over her shoulder.

Olivia turned her head, seeing them both looking their way with a knowing look. Olivia's excitement intensified, knowing that they were watching them fucking. Even though they couldn't actually see anything, it was obvious what they were doing. She hooked her arms around Sam's neck, leaning back as he used his hands to lift and drop her onto his cock, while at the same time thrusting his hips forward, driving his cock deep into her smooth pussy.

Looking past Carrie and Brad, Olivia could see a few other people were looking their way. They must know we're fucking, God, I hope so. Olivia thought as she pushed herself down onto Sam's cock, not caring who knew what they doing. Her only disappointment was that they couldn't actually see Sam's cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"We're fucking in public; I can't believe I'm doing this. People are watching us." Olivia said, tilting her head towards the beach.

Sam turned to look in the same direction, seeing several people watching them as they fucked in the ocean.

"Half the beach is watching us, look," Sam said, thrusting his cock into her as hard as he could, causing Olivia to moan loudly, much to the enjoyment of those watching.

"Yeah, but wouldn't you like them to be able to see your hard-throbbing cock sliding between my pussy lips, to have them see us fucking right in front of them?"

"Yeah, I love it."

"Would you like Brad and Carrie to see me suck your cock? Would you like to fuck me right in front of them?" Olivia moaned again, "Aaaaaah, wouldn't you like to watch them fucking at the same time as us?"

Sam drove his cock into her as hard as he was able, "Jesus, you know I would... do you?"

"Oh, fuck yes, I want to watch his massive cock stretching her cunt while I fuck you at the same time. Fucking hell that would be so horny, can you imagine it?"

Sam felt himself edging towards his climax as he drove his cock forcefully in and out of her pussy.

Olivia whispered in his ear, "He also told me that they would be interested in experimenting with us, you know, sexually!"

"Aaaah, "Sam shot his sperm deep inside her pussy, the sound of those words, sending him over the edge as he filled her with his cum.

Olivia kissed Sam passionately as he came inside her, knowing that he was as excited about the prospect of going back to their room as she was.

When he'd calmed down a little, Sam asked Olivia, "Would you want to? Would you want to fuck him? Would you want to see me fucking Carrie?"

"I don't know, I don't know if I'm ready for that yet... As much as I want to fuck him, I'm not sure if I ready to live out our fantasies in real life, especially watching you fuck another woman; it's a big step." She thought for a second before continuing, "What if we went back to their room, but said we're not quite sure if we're ready to fuck other people yet. We could still have some fun watching each other, maybe do a few other things. See what happens."

"Would you want to have sex with Carrie? God, I'd fucking love to see that," Sam asked her hopefully.

"Probably... I don't know, maybe. I mean I want to, but..." Olivia trailed off, deep in thought.

Sam kept silent for a while, lost in thought while waiting for his cock to soften, both of them swaying gently with the motion of the waves. He didn't want to push Olivia into anything that she didn't want to do, but was sure that she wasn't admitting to herself just how much she wanted to go with Bard and Carrie.

"Shall I talk to Brad, see what he says?" He eventually asked.

"Yeah"

Once Sam's cock had softened, Olivia took hold of his hand, making their way back to shore. She saw that Brad and Carrie had already returned to the loungers, both lying in the sunshine to dry off.

As they made their way up the beach, passing the other sun worshipers, Olivia noticed that a few people were smiling at them as they walked past. One man even saying, "Bravo," winking at Olivia as she passed by.

It must have been obvious we were fucking in the water, she thought not caring who knew, Olivia smiled back, nodding her head to the man. She pulled her shoulders back, thrusting her tits out, proud that she had finally fucked Sam in public.

Sam couldn't help noticing the change in his wife, no longer the shy prim and proper wife of a year ago, but now a confident, sexy mature woman, showing off her body on a nudist beach. There was no way she would have done this even just a few months ago! Fuck, she's hot, Sam thought, feeling proud to be married to such a sexy woman.

When they reached the others, Olivia sat back onto her lounger, drying herself with a towel while Sam fetched her another drink from the cool bag.

"Can you pass me the sun cream please, I need a top-up," Olivia asked, running her hands over her belly, feeling the warmth of the sun on her soft skin.

Carrie sat up, reaching into her bag, pulling out a bottle of sun cream, pouring some into own her hand before passing it over to Olivia.

"There you go, make sure you cover everywhere, you don't want to burn now, do we."

"Thanks," Olivia said, pouring some of the cream into her hand, spreading it over her belly, then running her hands over her tits, massaging the cream into them while the others watched her. Olivia smiled up at them as she rubbed the cream into her nipples. To anyone else watching, it looked as if she were playing with her tits.

Looking over to Carrie, Olivia watched her as she also rubbed sun cream onto her own tits. Her enormous tits jiggled about under her hands as she slowly massages the cream in, her nipples began hardening when pinched them between her fingertips, all the while watching Olivia, who was now convinced that Carrie wanted her to look at her more than she did the men.

Olivia poured more cream into her hand, lifting a leg to rub the sun cream over her calf, her pussy now once again on full display to both Sam and Brad, both of whom were having trouble deciding who to look at, Olivia or Carrie.

Once both her calves were coated in sun cream, Olivia stretched her legs back out straight, rubbing the cream over the tops of her thighs, then working her way up over her pussy mound and hips, all the while both men watched on intently. Looking to her side, Olivia watched as Carrie also began rubbing sun cream over her pussy. The sight of her pussy mound shinning in the sunlight sent a shiver down Olivia's spine. God, she looks good. I hope I look that good, she thought as she looked at her own pussy mound glistening in the sunlight.

Reaching into the bag Carrie got out another bottle of sun cream pouring some of it into the palm of her hand, she opened her legs wide, rubbing her palm down between her legs massaging the sun cream into her pussy while staring directly into Olivia's eyes.

Olivia's mouth opened as she watched the beautiful sexy woman sitting right next to her rubbing sun cream into her pussy, dragging her middle finger between her pussy lips, up over her swollen clit and clit ring. She got the impression that Carrie was deliberately teasing them, enjoying being watched by all of them, especially her.

Not wanting to be outdone, Olivia pulled her knees up, bringing the soles of her feet together, dropping her knees out to the side, fully opening herself up to their gaze. Looking past Brad, she could see that two other couples lying on their loungers just a few yards in front of them had lowered their headrests and turned onto their fronts to watch both herself and Carrie. From the looks on their faces, they were definitely enjoying the show that they were putting on. The fact that more people were watching her, turned Olivia on even more, taking pleasure in her newfound exhibitionist inclinations.

Sam watched wide-eyed as Olivia massaged sun cream into her legs, running her hands slowly up and down the inside of the thighs. Moving her hands to her crotch, she pressed harder into the flesh, pulling her freshly fucked pussy wide open, her swollen clit clearly visible in the bright sunshine. Sam watched, shocked as Olivia copied Carrie by drawing her fingers very slowly up through her open pussy lips, pausing over her clit for a few tantalizing seconds, circling her middle finger around the swollen bud a few times, all the while making sure that everyone was watching. She then moved both hands up over the crease of her hips, pulling and stretching her pussy open until she once again used both hands to rub the cream into her belly. God, he was so proud of her, displaying herself for everyone's enjoyment.

God, this is so fucking sexy, I'm basically playing with myself in front of another couple, and everyone else watching. Fuck me, I'm so fucking turned on right now. Olivia thought as she looked at Brad, whose cock was now semi-hard. Even semi-hard, his cock was much larger and thicker than Sam's. Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, I want to feel that thing inside me! Olivia was shocked by her own thoughts, feeling a little guilty at the idea of wanting him inside her, especially after telling Sam that she wasn't sure if she was ready to fuck someone else yet. Well, maybe I am after all!

She looked up at Sam, seeing a massive grin on his face, he was clearly enjoying seeing her displaying herself as he already had another hard-on, which he made no attempt to hide. Sam rarely got hard again so quickly after cuming. All of his talk about wanting me to be a slut wife must be true. He's fucking loving this. Olivia looked over to Carrie, who was now rubbing sun cream over her belly while staring longingly at Sam's hard cock. She then looked over at Brad, who was now staring at her open-mouthed, his cock also now fully hard. The knowledge that she had made both men hard gave her an enormous sense of power, knowing that she would be able to get them to do anything she desired. She'd only ever read about such sexual power, her first experience of such dominance over other people making her juices flow faster. God, I want to be fucked again, but which one? I'm so fucking turned on right now I think I'd fuck all three of them at the same time!

"Would you like me to do your back?" Carrie suddenly asked, getting up, walking over to Olivia's side, breaking the spell Olivia seemed to hold over all of them.

"Err, yeah ok," Olivia said quickly. Sitting up, she turned over onto knees facing away from Sam and Brad to lower her headrest. Sam heard Brad gasp at the view of Olivia kneeling on her hands and knees in front of him, her pussy seemed to jut out at them invitingly, her lips were wide open revealing the moist entrance of her cunt. But best of all was her ass. Her ass cheeks had parted, exposing her asshole to Brad's gaze for the first time. Sam thought that she remained in this position longer than was necessary while looking back over her shoulder to see their reaction.

123456...8