The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbtaichi
mbtaichi
623 Followers

Olivia wrapped her hand around Brad's shaft, her fingers not quite able to reach all the way around, its girth being so large. Moving her hand up the shaft, she rubbed her thumb over the tip, feeling a bead of precum escaping his small opening, spreading it over the head of his cock, enjoying the smooth feel of his skin. Her legs started to shake as she began to move her hand down the long shaft, reaching the base before coming slowly back up again. Fucking hell, I'm wanking another man while my husband is watching. God, I'm such a slut. I want him inside me. Soon! Olivia looked over to Sam, becoming overcome with a sense of power, she was making her husband watch her playing with another man's cock, making him her cuckold!

Carrie stepped back, leaving Olivia and Brad together, moving around the bed to stand in front of Sam.

Sam looked from Olivia, whose arm was moving slowly up and down a clear indication that she was giving Brad a handjob although he couldn't quite see, to Carrie, who now stood naked directly in front of him.

Carrie moved forward, pushing her knees between Sam's, forcing his legs apart. Kneeling, she placed her hands on the top of his thighs, moving them up towards his crotch, as she moved further forward on her knees, forcing her way between his spread legs.

"Do you like watching your wife with my husband? Does it turn you on?" Carrie asked as she stroked his thighs, just loud enough for the others to hear her words.

Olivia broke off her kiss with Brad, looking over towards Sam, seeing Carrie kneeling between his legs, gently caressing his thighs, her face just inches from his erect cock.

"Oh, fuck me, yes," Sam replied forcefully, looking at Olivia, who smiled back at him. She stepped back half a step, allowing Sam to see her hand wrapped around Brad's cock, slowly stroking his long shaft.

Carrie moved further forward, bringing her massive tits into contact with Sam cock. Taking hold of her tits, she wrapped them around his shaft, pushing them together, while at the same time swaying from side to side, caressing his cock with her massive tits. Sam began to move his hips up and down, fucking her tits. Laying back onto his elbows, happily receiving a tit wank from Carrie, while Olivia dragged Brad around the bed by his cock until he stood next to Carrie.

"Do you want to see my husband fuck your wife?" Carrie asked sam in a husky voice, sitting up, leaving a look of disappointment on Sam's face.

Carrie turned to look up at Olivia just as Sam answered her, "Oh god. I want to see him fuck her, I want to see him fuck her hard."

"Good," Olivia said, pushing Brad forcefully onto the bed, who landed on his back so close to Sam their legs were touching. Stepping forward, she lay on top of him, kissing him deeply, making sure that Sam was watching her. She then slowly made her way down his body, first kissing his chest, then both of his nipples. Looking Sam directly in the eye, she placed her tongue onto his belly, licking down his body until her chin came into contact with his cock. Sitting on her knees between his legs just as Carrie was doing to him, she turned to Sam smiling as she took Brad's cock in her hand, lifting it up towards her mouth.

Sam held his breath, his heart pounding, looking on wide-eyed as Olivia extended her tongue, licking the tip of Brad's cock. As she pulled back, he could see a thin strand of pre-cum stretching from the head of his cock to her tongue. Oh, fuck this is unbelievable, I'm about to watch my wife suck another man's cock. And I'm fucking loving it!

Olivia stroked her hand up and down Brad's cock a few times, then lifting it straight up, she licked the underside of his cock starting at the base just above his balls, all the way up to the head, the whole time keeping eye contact with Sam, watching his reaction. I don't want you to miss any of this, she thought as she kissed the tip again, then slowly slid her lips over the head of his cock, taking him into her mouth.

Sam heard Brad moan as Olivia's lips passed over the head of his cock. He watched mesmerized as Olivia pulled back, then lowered her head again, taking more of him into her mouth, her hand slowly pumping the base of his massive cock as she did so. Even though her hands were larger than the average woman due to her height, her hand still looked tiny compared to the size of his cock. God, she looks so fucking sexy. Suck his cock, I want to see you suck his cock. Sam thought, wondering how much of Brad's cock she would be able to get into her mouth. Olivia was able to just about take all of Sam's cock into her mouth, but he couldn't see her being able to do the same with Brad's gigantic member.

Olivia opened her mouth wide, lowering her lips over his cock again, this time about half of Brad's cock disappeared into in her mouth, she began to bob her head. Sam watched Olivia's lips sliding up and down his shaft, her cheeks sucking in as she pulled up, knowing how good it must feel as she proceeded to give Brad a world-class blow job.

Sam felt Carrie's hot breath on his own cock, looking away from Olivia for the first time since she'd taken Brad's cock in her hand, he saw that she'd moved to kneel on the bed beside him. She leaned forward, bringing her face closer to his crotch, blowing her hot breath onto the head of his cock while at the same time watching Olivia give her husband a blow job.

Olivia pulled her mouth from Brad's cock, nodding to Carrie, who immediately opened her mouth, taking Sam's cock between her lips. She watched as Carrie lowered her head, mouth open wide, Sam's cock disappearing almost to the base, then slowly pulling her head back until only the head was still inside her mouth.

Olivia felt a pang of jealousy watching this beautiful woman sucking her husband's cock. But how could she say anything, after all, wasn't she giving Brad a blow job at that very moment? Pushing her emotions to the side, she returned to Brad's cock, trying to take as much of him into her mouth as possible. Wanting to show Sam just how much of a slut she could be!

Sam felt Carrie's tongue swirling around the head of his cock before she lowered her mouth once again. He watched his entire cock disappear between her luscious lip, her nose touching his pubic mound as he felt his cock hit the back of her throat. Turning to look at Olivia, he saw that she now had about two-thirds of Brad's cock in her mouth bobbing head faster as she looked up at him, her eyes wide with excitement. Brad placed his hand on the back of her head, gently pushing her lower, encouraging her to take more of him into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, Aaaaaah," Sam shouted, causing both Brad and Olivia to look his way. "Aaaaaaaah." The sight of his wife with Brad's cock in her mouth combined the feeling of Carrie sucking his own cock at the same time, sending him over the edge. His whole body jerked as he came deep inside Carrie's mouth, sending spurt after spurt down her throat.

Olivia paused on Brad's, watching Carrie expertly swallow Sam's spunk, before resuming giving Brad a blow job. I want him to see me swallow Brad's cum, God, I'm such a slut, Olivia thought as she saw Sam watching her again with a look of pure joy on his face. Jesus, he really does love this, he enjoys watching me acting like a total slut for him. Fuck it, I love it too, God, I can't wait to fuck this massive dick. Olivia lost herself in the act of giving Brad a blow job, enjoying the newfound liberation of being a slut wife.

Carrie pulled her mouth from Sam's cock, using her fingertips to squeeze the tip, milking every last drop of cum from him, extending her tongue, taking the last few drops into her mouth, before smacking her lips together in satisfaction.

The sight of Carrie swallowing her husbands spunk sent tingles down Olivia's spine. Never in her life had she witnessed something so sexy, so fucking horny. Fucking hell, I didn't think I'd enjoy seeing Sam sucked off by another woman, but fuck me, it was so hot. God, I want to kiss her right now, to taste him in her mouth. Olivia was slightly surprised by her own thoughts, only a few minutes ago, she'd felt a wave of jealousy when seeing Carrie with Sam's cock in her mouth. But now, having witnessed such an erotic scene, she just felt horny. It was as if a box had been opened, releasing all of her carnal desires.

Seeing the look on Olivia's face, Sam knew that she'd finally submitted to her darkest desires. To be a slut wife. He knew now that she would do anything she desired or what he desired her to do. He watched as she continued giving Brad a blowjob, her lips sliding up and down his cock, wanking the base in time with her mouth.

"Ah, that's it suck my cock for your husband, make him watch as you swallow my cum. You know he wants to see you eat my cum, Ahhh." Brad pushed Olivia's head roughly down onto his cock while thrusting his hips up, forcing her to take more of his cock into her mouth.

Brad's body began to spasm as he exploded in Olivia's mouth. Sam watched her struggling to swallow all of his cum fast enough, some of it spilling out from between his cock and her lips, running down her chin. He roughly pulled Olivia's hair as he came, forcing his cock deep into her mouth, pumping his spunk down her throat.

Olivia pulled off of Brad's cock once he'd finished cumming, looking at Sam with the biggest grin he had seen on her face for a long time. Brad's cum was smeared around her mouth and chin. God, she looks so fucking sexy!

Sam couldn't help himself, sitting up, he pulled Olivia's face towards his own, kissing her deeply. His tongue exploring her mouth, tasting the slightly salty taste of Brad's cum on her lips. He didn't care that she'd just had a mouth full of another man's cum; he'd just watched his wife of thirty years blow another man, and he'd fucking loved it! The fact that he could taste Brad's cum in her mouth only turned him on even more.

Olivia felt Carrie touching her shoulder while she kissed Sam. Her hand reached over her shoulder down to her chest until she cupped one of Olivia's tits in her hand, gently clasping her hard nipple between her fingers. Olivia continued to kiss Sam while Carrie moved closer to her, kneeling behind her, her other arm reaching around her body, taking hold of her other tit.

Breaking off her kiss with Sam, Olivia leaned back into Carrie's embrace, enjoying the feeling of a woman touching her tits. If felt different to a man's touch, less rushed, softer and much more sensual. The feeling of her large breasts pressing into her back, intensifying her arousal to new highs.

Carrie placed her hand under Olivia's chin, tilting her head back towards her, kissing her passionately while massaging her tits, which her other hand. Both women opened their mouths, their tounges swirling around inside each other's mouths, both tasting their own husband's cum in the other's mouth.

Olivia could feel her pussy juices around the top of her thighs, yearning to be touched there, no longer caring by whom.

Carrie pushed Sam out of her way, turning Olivia around, laying her on her back.

Sam looked at his wife as she lay on the bed with her knees pulled up, legs wide open. Her arms were out to the sides holding onto the bed cover. God, she looks good, laying there spread-eagled as if inviting everyone to touch her, to caress every part of her body. Her chest was covered in sweat, rising and falling, her breathing deep and heavy.

Carrie began to run her hands along the inside of Olivia's thighs, teasing her with her soft, delicate touch. When her hands neared her pussy, Olivia lifted her hips up towards her, wanting Carrie to touch her just as she had on the beach.

Brad stood, walking around to the other side of the bed, sitting by her side, he placed a hand over one of Olivia's tits, moving his hand in small circles, caressing her hard nipple, causing her to moan, while Carrie caressed her thighs.

Sam, who was sitting opposite Brad leaned forward, taking her other nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting her as he knew she liked. Olivia arched her back as she felt Sam's mouth on her tit, flicking his tongue over and around her enlarged nipple.

"Ahhhhh, Oh fuck that feels so fucking good," Olivia screamed out, unable to control herself.

God, I'm such a slut, three people playing with me at the same time. Fuck, this is fucking good.

When she felt Carrie touching her pussy, Olivia's back arched off the bed, another load moan escaping her lips.

"Aaaaaah, fucking hell this is amazing, I wish I'd done this years ago." Olivia screened out.

Sam sat up to watch her being teased by the married couple they had only met a few days ago. Although he'd hoped, he'd hadn't really believed that this would ever happen. But once again, his wife had surprised him. Here she was lying on the bed, acting like a total slut for him. He leaned forward, kissing Olivia's neck, whispering in her ear, "God, you look so fucking horny. Two people are playing with you at the same time, just like we fantasied."

Grabbing Sam around the head, Olivia turned her face to his, murmuring in his ear, "Is it all you hoped for?" Then continued more forcefully."You're not allowed fuck Carrie tonight," Sam looked at her, nodding. Olivia paused before adding loud enough for everyone to hear, "But I am going to fuck both of them, and you are going to have to watch me."

Sam responded by kissing her again, then sat up to watch the show. God, he loved it when she dominated him.

Carrie had repositioned herself between Olivia's legs. Placing her hand over her pussy, she moved up over her body, forcing Brad to move aside. She lay on top of Olivia, their nipples touching, as she began kissing her, while at the same time using her fingers to tease her pussy.

Olivia felt Carrie's fingers moving between her pussy lips, parting them, her whole body seemed to jump when she flicked her finger up and over her clit, pressing a little harder as she began to move her finger, expertly teasing her swollen clit. Olivia stroked her hand down Carrie's back until she reached her ass, digging her fingers into the flesh of her ass cheeks.

"Ohhh, fuck," Olivia moaned as Carrie finally inserted a finger into her pussy.

"You're so fucking wet, I can feel your juices flooding into my palm," Carrie said, forcefully ramming her finger into Olivia's soaking wet pussy, making her scream out in ecstasy.

She moaned even louder when Carrie pushed a second finger into her while at the same time lowering her head, sucking on one of her tits, changing to the other after a few seconds. Olivia could hear the wet squelching sounds coming from her own pussy as Carrie rammed her fingers in and out of her, the sound heightening her arousal. Christ, that sounds so fucking dirty, so fucking sluty... Turning her gaze to Sam, she saw him looking on transfixed by the sight of Carrie laying on top of her sucking her tits while at the same time fingering her sopping wet cunt.

Carrie shuffled her way back down the bed on her hands and knees, her pert ass up in the air, planting kisses on Olivia's belly button and belly as she went lower. She then used her tongue to lick her pussy mound from just above her slit back up to her belly button, leaving a trail of saliva that glistened in the soft light.

She then looked up into Olivia's eyes, who was now staring back at her expectantly.

Sam moved further down the bed, sitting by Olivia's hip. I'm not going to miss this, he thought as Brad also changed position on the bed, kneeling beside Carrie, caressing the inside of Olivia's thigh which his palm, gently pulling her legs wider apart.

Carrie slowly lowered her face towards Olivia's pussy, planting a soft kiss just above her slit, causing Olivia to moan loudly, not caring if anyone walking by heard her. Carrie then parted her lips, extending her tongue, then starting at the space between Olivia's ass and pussy liked very slowly and deliberately all the way up through her puffy lips until she reached her clit.

Sam watched his wife, lying on another couple's bed, legs spread as wide as she could, having her cunt eaten by another woman. I think I've died and gone to heaven. He though as Olivia thrust her hips up to meet Carrie's tongue, "Oh, fuck, Aaah, that feels so fucking good, Ahhhhh." Placing her hand on the back of Carrie's head, she pulled her tightly into her crotch as she ground her cunt into her face, enjoying the feeling of a woman's tongue flicking over her clit for the first time in her life

Looking up at Sam, Olivia asked, her voice husky and breathless, " Do you like it? Do you like watching a woman eating my pussy?"

Sam leaned forward, kissing her, saying, "I love it, it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen, God, you look so fucking horny." He kissed her again, placing a hand over her tit, pinching her nipple as she gyrated her pussy into Carrie's face.

Pulling away from their kiss, Sam looked up at Brad, who was now pushing his fingers in and out of his wife's cunt as she lapped away at Olivia's pussy. He moved his head closer to Olivia's pussy wanting to get a closer view of Carrie licking Olivia's pussy. He watched carefully as Carrie's tongue lapped up Olivia's pussy juices. Using her tongue to spread her silky smooth pussy lips apart, then pushed her tongue deep inside her cunt. Olivia screamed out as she moved her tongue around inside her pussy, fucking her with her tongue.

Carrie placed her hands under Olivia's thighs, pulling her tightly against her face, drinking down her sweet pussy juices, which had started to flood out of her wide open cunt. She began to flick her tongue over Olivia's clit again, moving her head from side to side as did so, then sucking the enlarged bud into her mouth, scratching it gently with her teeth as she stretched it, causing Olivia to scream with pleasure. "Oh fuck, fuuuuuck I'm going to come, don't stop. Ahhhhhha," Carrie pressed her tongue hard against Olivia's clit, keeping up the same steady tempo, pulling Olivia even harder against her face as she flicked her tongue back and forth across her swollen clitoris.

"Ohhh, I'm cuuummmming."

Olivia's hips moved in circles pushing, herself harder against Carrie's mouth, her back arching off the bed as a powerful orgasm took over her body.

Sam hadn't ever seen Olivia orgasm so quickly, Carrie had only been eating her pussy for a few short minutes. A sure indication of just how turned on having her cunt eaten by a woman for the first time had made her!

Carrie continued to lap up Olivia's pussy juices, trying to capture every drop as they gushed out of her cunt. Once she felt that Olivia's orgasm had subsided, Carrie looked over at Sam, who stared at her face, which was smothered in Olivia's cum juices.

Carrie crawled up over Olivia's body, straddling her stomach, leaning forward, she placed her mouth over Olivia's, pushing her tongue between her lips.

Olivia eagerly opened her mouth to revive Carrie's tongue; she could taste herself on her lips and tongue as they kissed. She'd had no idea that sex with a woman would be so exhilarating, so erotic, just so fucking good!. As they kissed, she could feel Carrie's wet pussy sliding on her belly, her clit ring pressed into her belly button.

Christ, this is so fucking sexy. I want to taste her, fucking hell I want to eat her pussy! Olivia thought. Suddenly taking charge, she rolled Carrie to the side rolling on top of her, her hips now between Carrie's legs forcing them wide apart. Olivia moved her left hand up to Carrie's large breasts, moving it in circles and squeezing the soft flesh of her tits as she resumed kissing Carrie while kneeling between her legs. Her ass was raised up in the air, giving both men a fantastic view of her asshole and wide open cunt.

mbtaichi
mbtaichi
623 Followers
1...345678