The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbtaichi
mbtaichi
623 Followers

They spent the next couple of hours eating their meal, talking and drinking, then continuing on to one of the many bars for more drinks. The four of them chatting away as if they'd know each other for years. Carrie and Olivia sat on one side of the table while Sam and Brad were on the other, each opposite the others spouse.

As the night progressed, Sam noticed that Carrie had started to become very tactile with Olivia again. Touching her arm and shoulder as they spoke, both leaning into each other. He watched as Carrie placed her hand on Olivia's leg while whispering something in her ear. He couldn't help wondering what they were talking about. Olivia didn't seem to mind Carrie's hand resting on her leg. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying it. He watched as Carrie slowly stroked her hand up and down Olivia's thigh as she sat up straight, both of them looking at Sam and Brad before bursting out laughing.

"What are you two laughing about?" Brad asked.

"We were trying to decide which of you is the biggest pervert," Olivia said, looking at Sam with a twinkle in her eye.

"Well, who?" Brad asked, desperate to know the answer, taking another sip of his drink.

"Both of you," they both shrieked in unison.

"Both of you like to show us off to other people, you both like other men and women to look at us," Carrie said, moved her hand higher up Olivia's thigh, her little finger stopping millimeters from her pussy.

"And you both like to see us with other people, even though Olivia hasn't been with anyone else, Yet," Carrie added, drawing the hem of Olivia's dress up until both Sam and Brad could see her bald pussy mound underneath her dress. Both men leaned forward, trying to get a better view, as the woman laughed at them.

Once again, it felt different to Sam, seeing Brad looking at his wife. On the nudist beach, he'd expected other people to look at her, but seeing another man staring at his wife's pussy in a bar felt far more exciting. It wasn't really supposed to happen! Was it?

The band began to play a slow song. Olivia watched the dance floor where few couples were swaying to the music. She looked around, realizing that there were only a few people still scattered around the large bar. Having had no idea that it was getting so late, the time had gone so fast.

"Come dance with me," Olivia asked Sam, "I want to dance before the night ends."

"I'll dance with you," Brad said abruptly before Sam had a chance to reply, standing up, offering his hand to Olivia.

Olivia looked at Sam, who nodded his head as she took Brad's hand. As they made their way to the dance floor, Carrie moved around the table, sitting in the soft seating next to Sam.

"Don't worry, he's a great dancer, he'll take care of her." Carrie changed her position on the seat, moving closer to Sam, her naked thigh pressing against his leg. Looking down, he saw that her dress had risen up her thighs, barely covering her crotch. He leaned into her, feeling her breast pressing against his arm as he watched Olivia dance with Brad.

Olivia's skin tingled when Brad put his strong arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him, swaying in time to the music.

Allowing Brad to take the lead, they moved around the dance floor in time with the music. As she relaxed into his arms, Olivia shuffled closer to Brad until their bodies were pressed together. She felt him pulling her tighter into his body by pressing on her lower back. Resting her head on his shoulder, Olivia allowed Brad to push his thigh between her legs.

Sam watched, captivated as they danced. Enjoying the sight of Brad's leg between Olivia's thighs as they swayed to the music. He felt Carrie squeeze his arm when Brad dropped this hand down from her lower back, taking hold of Olivia's ass, pulling her tightly into his body, her crotch pressing against his thigh. He felt his cock stirring as he watched his wife dancing so sensually with another man.

"You like to watch Olivia, don't you?" Carrie asked, turning her body towards him, causing her tits to rub across his arm, sending a tingle down his spine.

Sam looked at her, seeing a smile spreading across her face as she lowered her gaze to his crotch. Looking down, he saw that his trousers were starting to tent, his cock growing harder by the second.

"Yeah, I do," Sam turned away from her, embarrassed, his face turning red.

"Don't worry, no need to be embarrassed; we're just the same. Brad told me about your conversation on the beach today. I'm sure Olivia's told you by now that we had a very similar conversation. That we like to be with other people, especially other couples." Carrie said, resting her hand on his thigh, almost touching his swollen cock.

Sam looked at her, nodding, not trusting himself to say anything. Turning back to the dance floor, his eyes widened when he saw Olivia moving her hips, grinding her crotch against Brad's thigh. Fucking hell, she's rubbing her pussy on his leg. He shifted his position, trying to ease the pressure of his erect cock pressing against his trousers.

Olivia lost herself in Brad's arms, moving her hips as they danced, rubbing her pussy onto his leg. She could feel Brad's hard cock pressing into her belly through the thin material of her dress. Christ, his cock is big, she thought as she pushed herself harder against him, wanting to feel his manhood, enjoying the effect she had on him. But even more, the effect he was having on her! She felt butterflies in her stomach, her excitement heightening, as Brad caressed her ass with his hands, squeezing gently, then reaching lower, cupping her ass cheek in his hand, his fingers reaching between her legs as he once again squeezed her ass. Fucking hell, this is so fucking horny! God, I want to feel that cock in my pussy! Olivia thought as she felt the tip of his fingers brush her over pussy when he moved his hand down between her thighs, lingering there for a few seconds before going back to caressing her ass cheeks.

Sam looked on, seeing Brad moving his fingers between her legs, his cock throbbed as he realized that another man was touching his wife pussy for the first time in thirty years. He turned to Carrie, who was also watching her husband touching another woman, she didn't seem at all fazed by it. In fact, she seemed to like it! Her large nipples were poking out against her dress, visual evidence that she was also enjoying watching their spouses dancing together.

Sam felt her hand rubbing his leg, reaching higher with each stroke, until she ran her hand directly over his cock, causing it to twitch in her hand. He looked around the bar, which by now was almost empty, the evening coming to an end, a few of the remaining people watching Olivia and Brad on the dance floor. He looked back to see his wife being groped by Brad; the bottom of her dress had risen up, displaying the bottom of her ass cheeks to all watching. Olivia didn't seem to care who was watching, Sam had an inkling that she was enjoying having an audience.

When the song ended, Olivia turned towards Sam, suddenly worried about his reaction to the way she'd been dancing so intimately with Brad. She needn't have worried; both Sam and Carrie were sitting very close together, both with huge grins looking at them lustfully.

Olivia stepped back from Brad, looking at his crotch. Fuck me, his cock is so big. She thought as she saw the shape of him through his trousers.

Brad took hold of her hand, leading her back towards their table, making no attempt to hide the hard-on that was clearly visible through his clothing.

Olivia sat down next to Sam with Carrie still sitting on his other side, her hand once again rubbing his thigh. He could feel both tits pressing against both of his arms as they squeezed up close to him. Sam noticed that Olivia's gaze fell to Carrie's hand resting on his thigh. He thought she might be annoyed, seeing another woman touching his leg. But much to his surprise, Olivia half turned towards him, her dress opening up over her leg, exposing just a tiny bit of her pubic mound along with her long slender legs, she then reached up turning his face towards her, pulling his mouth down to hers, their lips meeting. She began kissing him passionately, watching Carrie over his shoulder as she explored his mouth with her tongue.

Sam placed his hand on top of Olivia's leg, moving it slowly up her thigh until his fingertips brushed her exposed pubic mound.

"Did you like watching me being a slut for you?" Olivia whispered in his ear when their kiss ended, her hand dropping into his lap, feeling his hard cock. She sat up, looking him in the eyes, "Mmm, I guess you did. "Olivia felt Carrie place her hand over her own while she still had her's over Sam's hard cock.

Sam turned his head towards Brad, he was watching them obviously enjoying the view. Looking around the room, he could see that a few other people were also watching him sandwiched between two very sexy women.

Olivia slowly removed her hand from Sam's cock, leaving Carrie's hand still in place.

Sam couldn't believe what she'd just done! By taking her hand away from his cock, Olivia had knowingly left Carrie's hand where it was, on top of his cock. He felt Carrie lightly squeezing his cock while he looked into Olivia's eyes, trying to read her face for any trace of jealousy. Olivia looked up from Carrie's hand, her eyes wide with lust, once again pulling him in for a kiss.

She likes it, she's enjoying seeing another woman touching my cock! Sam thought as he placed a hand on the back of Olivia's head, pulling her forcefully onto his mouth, his tongue darting in and out of hers, all the while Carrie's hand was caressing his cock through his trousers.

"Time to go, the bar is closing," Brad said, from the other side of the table.

Sam felt, rather than saw Carrie getting up from beside him. As their kiss ended, Olivia whispered into Sam's ear, "Are you sure about this? Are you sure you want to go back to their room with them?"

"I am if you are, as I said earlier, you're in charge. We might as well go back with them, but it's entirely up to you if you want anything to happen."

"I want to, but I'm still a little nervous. I not sure how far I want to go with this. I mean, it's a real fucking turn on, but once we cross that line, there's no taking it back."

"You can do as little or as much as you like, it's your choice."

After a few seconds, Olivia said, "Ok, let's just see what happens, but if either of us wants to stop, we both stop, no questions asked."

"Deal." Sam stood up, seeing that Brad and Carrie were already making their way out of the bar, he guessed that they were giving them the space to decide their next step. God, I hope she fucks them both, I've been waiting for this for years.

Olivia followed Sam out of the bar taking his hand as they approached Brad and Carrie, all of them heading towards the lifts in silence.

Once in the lift, Carrie took hold of Olivia's hand, saying reassuringly, "It's ok; I was nervous the first time Brad shared me, but believe me, it'll be worth it."

When they reached their rooms, Olivia stood by the door to her's and Sam's room, considering whether to just enter her own room, while Brad opened his door, stepped in followed closely by Carrie. Sam looked over at Olivia, as the other two entered their room, for a second, he thought for a second that she'd changed her mind. Then taking his hand, she walked into Brad and Carrie's cabin, followed by Sam, who closed the door behind him.

Brad got a bottle of champagne out of the fridge, pouring them all a glass, while Carrie opened the balcony doors, then put a music channel on TV, filling the room with soft music.

"Bloody hell, this is tense," Brad quipped, trying to break the ice, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

"That's better," Carrie said, sitting on the bed, pulling Brad down beside her. Olivia sat behind Carrie on the opposite side of the bed, turning to face them.

Sam fetched a chair from the balcony turning it around to face into the bedroom before sitting down, taking a sip of his drink. He watched as Brad placed his glass on the bedside cabinet, turned to Carrie, and began kissing her deeply, rubbing her thigh as their tongues explored the other's mouth.

Olivia also watched closely as they kissed, Brad, looking at her all the while. She felt her juices starting to flow as he looked into her eyes. This is so fucking erotic, sitting next to this sexy couple as they kiss. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw Brad place a hand over one Carrie's massive breasts, moving it around in circles, squeezing and caressing the flesh.

When their kiss ended, Carrie turned around to lean towards Olivia. Sam held his breath as Carrie leaned over the bed, reaching up, pushing Olivia's hair back behind her ear, then ever so slowly pulled her face towards her own.

Oh God, she's going to kiss me, oh fuck. Olivia held her breath as their lips met. Just a soft peck at first, then another with their mouths still closed, lasting only a second or two. Carries lips felt soft and moist against her own, her kiss gentle, unhurried. Carrie pulled back slightly to look at Olivia, before leaning back in, tilting her head to the side, opening her mouth, feeling Olivia doing the same as their lips met once again, their tongues intertwining, kissing passionately for the first time.

Sam watched, enjoying the experience of seeing his wife french kissing another woman for the first time. An assortment of emotions flooding his brain. Surprise that it was really happening, excitement, that she was finally kissing a woman, mixed with little jealousy. But, most of all, a feeling of pure unadulterated lust. He felt his cock twitching inside his trousers, at last, his fantasies were about to become a reality.

Carrie broke off their kiss, then walked around the bed to stand in front of Olivia. Taking her hand, she pulled her up into her arms, kissing her again as she wrapped her arms around her, pulling her tightly against her body.

Olivia could feel Carrie's soft breasts pressing into her own, as she gently stroked the small of her back with one hand while the other slipped down between their bodies, finding the bow that held her dress together.

Both Sam and Brad watched, captivated as Carrie stepped back half a pace, slowly pulling on the bow. The fact that Carrie didn't rush made it all the more erotic.

Olivia gasped as Carrie dropped the tie, letting it dangle down the sides of her dress, which had opened up a little at the front, leaving her tits still covered. Looking down, Olivia could see her belly and smooth pussy mound exposed to Carrie's gaze.

From Sam's position in the chair, he could see that the dress was undone, but as Olivia's back was to him, he couldn't see by how much.

Carrie placed the fingertips of one hand on the top of Olivia's chest, then slowly, with the lightest of touches, drew them down between her tits tickling her sensitive skin. Olivia's head went back, her eyes closed, her mouth open, drawing in a sharp breath as she felt Carrie's fingers continue down over her belly button and pubic mound. She gasped aloud when Carrie turned her hand, pushing her fingers between her legs, placing her palm flat against her warm, wet pussy.

Olivia tilted her head to the side, placing a hand behind Carrie's head, pulling her into another passionate kiss. While their tongues explored each other's mouths, Carrie's fingers explored Olivia's pussy, feeling the moisture between her lips, causing Olivia to moan quietly into her mouth.

Carrie noticed Sam desperately trying to readjust his erect cock inside of his trousers, using her finger, she called him over to the bed. Standing, he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, next to but not too close to Brad. She then used her hands on Olivia's shoulders to turn her around to face the men.

Olivia stood in front of her husband and Brad, her dress open in the front exposing most of her tits and pussy, both men looking at her lustfully. Olivia visibly trembled a little when she felt Carrie's hands touch her shoulders again. Goosebumps appearing on her arms and legs, as Carrie slowly pulled the dress away from her shoulders, dropping it to the floor, leaving her standing completely naked in front of the two men for the second time that day.

Carrie quickly pulled her own dress up over her head, her large tits jiggling in the soft light of the bedside lamp as she threw it to the side. Both men sat for a few seconds admiring the two beautiful, sexy mature women standing naked in front of them.

"Your turn," Carrie said as she stood behind Olivia, placed her arms around her waist.

Olivia felt Carrie's tits pressing into her back, Christ, I can't wait to play with those, she thought as she leaned back into Carrie, whose hands were softly stroking her belly. She watched fascinated as both men stood at the same time undoing their belts. Sam quickly dropped his trousers, pulling his shorts down with them, feeling a sense of relief as his hard cock sprang free from the constraint of his clothing, sitting back down quickly, anticipating their next move.

Brad, on the other hand, took his time. Once his belt was undone, he slowly pulled it out, dropping it by his feet. He then loosened the button, looking Olivia directly in the eyes, he slowly pulled his zipper down. He then slowly pulled the top of his trousers apart, releasing his massive cock, his erection pointing straight up towards Olivia's face. Letting his trousers fall down his legs, he kicked them aside, leaving him standing naked, hands-on-hips proudly showing his large cock to Olivia.

While Olivia and Carrie watched Brad undressing, Carrie moved her left hand up to cup Olivia's tit in her palm, pulling her back into herself, feeling her warm body against her own.

Fuck me he's big, Olivia thought, wondering whether she would be able to accommodate such a huge cock. I can't wait to find out, God, I can't wait to get that beautiful cock inside me, to fuck me! All of the doubts she'd had about this evening evaporating as she licked her lips in anticipation of being fucked by such a huge cock.

Sam couldn't help having a little cock envy when he saw Olivia staring approvingly at Brad's Cock. His cock was at least two inches longer than his own, about eight and a half inches long!. The girth of Brad's cock looked to be almost twice that of his own, guaranteed to fill and stretch any hole he put it in. From the look on Olivia's face, he could see she wanted to feel that monster inside her, and soon. Jesus, I want to see her stretched by that monster. Sam's cock started throbbing when he thought about his wife's cunt being stretched by Brad's massive cock.

Carrie reached out with her left hand taking hold of Brad's cock, pulling him towards Olivia until he stood in front of her. He placed his strong arms around them, both sandwiching Olivia between himself and Carrie, his erect cock pressing into her belly.

Olivia looked up, tilting her head to the side as Brad lowered his mouth towards hers, kissing her softly at first, then opening his mouth, kissing her harder. Felling Carrie's tits pressing into her back and Brad's cock pressing into her stomach sent a shiver down her spine.

Sam could see their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, as another wave of jealousy rushed over him; she was his wife after all. But, any feeling of jealousy quickly ebbed away, being far outweighed by how turned on he had become by the sight of Olivia sandwiched between these two sexy people. His mouth opened as he watched Olivia pushing her hand down between herself and Brad's bodies. Although he couldn't see from his angle, he knew that she had another man's cock in her hand for the first time in thirty years. Christ, this is so fucking horny.

mbtaichi
mbtaichi
623 Followers
1...345678