The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was surprised to see Olivia taking such a dominant role with Carrie, as she was obviously much more experienced with women than Olivia. He could already feel himself becoming hard again as he watched Olivia take one of Carrie's nipples into her mouth, holding her tit in her hand. Olivia made sure that both men were watching as she flicked her tongue over Carrie's nipples, swapping from one to the other before sucking one into her mouth while looking up at Sam to make sure he saw everything.

Oh fuck, watch me suck her tits, I want you to watch when I eat her pussy. Once again, Olivia was a little shocked by her own thoughts. Christ, I really have turned into a slut!

Brad changed his position on the bed, moving down to sit at the bottom of the bed, affording him a great view of Olivia's ass and pussy, as she shuffled back down the bed until she knelt between Carrie's wide open legs. She spent a few minutes studying Carrie's pussy, fascinated by the clit ring, noticing that it went through the clit hood rather than the clit itself, she asked, "Did it hurt?"

"A little yes,"

"Does it does anything, I mean, does it make sex any better?"

Carrie laughed, "Well, apart from helping men find their way around my pussy, some of them need guiding to my clit." Both women laughed at the look on both Sam and Brad's faces when she said this. "But yes, it stimulates the clit during sex. Even more so with a vibrator!"

Olivia moved her fingers over the small golden ring lifting it, revealing Carrie's swollen clitoris underneath, she rubbed her fingertip over the nub, causing Carrie to lift her pelvis up off the bed. She ran her fingers down over Carrie's pussy, parting her lips, pleased by how smooth and silky her pussy lips felt. Olivia spent a few minutes examining every detail of her pussy before inserted a finger into the entrance. Her finger slipped effortlessly into her smooth wet hole, she leaned forward watching her finger slid in and out of a woman's pussy for the first time.

Sam watched Olivia finger Carrie, she seemed fascinated by the sight of her finger sliding in and out of her pussy. Carrie moaned softly, encouragingly, when Olivia put in another finger as she began to finger fuck her while using the thumb of her other hand to rub her clit.

Olivia pulled her fingers out of Carrie's pussy, bringing them up to her nose, breathing in deeply, taking in the sweet scent of her pussy. Then, looking at Sam, she placed her fingers into her mouth, tasting another woman's pussy juices for the first time. Her cheeks pulling in as she sucked her fingers before pulling them out of her mouth with a satisfying popping sound. She smiled at Sam, her eyes wide with excitement, then lowered her face down between Carrie's legs.

Oh fuck, she actually going to do it, she's going to eat a woman's pussy.

Sam held his breath as Olivia's tongue extended, softly touching Carrie pussy lips. After a second or two, she licked up between her silky smooth pussy lips, ever so slowly, savoring her first experience of tasting another woman's pussy. Pressing her face between Carrie's legs, Olivia licked up and down her slit, using her tongue to open up her outer lips, lapping up the sweet nectar of Carrie's pussy juices. She could hear Carrie's cry's as she made contact with her clit, flick up and over the top, her tongue coming into contact with the clit ring. Olivia pressed her tongue hard against the ring, pressing it into Carrie's clit, flicking back and forth over the top. The sweet smell and taste of her pussy justices, acting as an aphrodisiac, driving's her into a state of sexual frenzy.

God, her cunt tastes so nice, I should have tried this years ago. Olivia thought as she continued to eat her first pussy.

Carrie arched her back, accentuating her massive tits, grinding her cunt into Olivia's face moaning loudly, as Olivia's confidence grew, instinctively knowing what another woman would like.

Sam lowered his head close to Carrie's belly, watching Olivia's tongue expertly flicking Carrie's clit.

Olivia looked up at Sam, her face glistening with pussy juice. She then moved her hand under her chin, pushing two fingers into Carrie's soaking wet cunt while continuing to flick her tongue over her clit at the same time.

Feeling Brad's hand caressing her ass, Olivia moaned almost as loudly as Carrie, lifting her ass high in the air, inviting him to touch her.

Sam lifted his head to see what had made Olivia moan, seeing that Brad was now standing behind Olivia, running his hands over her ass cheeks. He then stroked down between her ass crack, touching her asshole, causing Olivia to moan into Carrie's pussy, then continuing down to her pussy.

Not wanting to miss anything, Sam moved to sit in the small chair by the dressing table at the end of the bed, giving him the best possible view of the three of them on the bed. From his new vantage point, he could see Olivia pressing her face into Carrie's cunt, and Brad rubbing his hands over her ass and pussy.

On her knees with her head lowered between Carrie's legs, Olivia's ass cheeks wet parted, revealing her asshole, her puffy pussy lips spread wide open, exposing her inner lips. What a fucking fantastic sight! Sam thought as Brad brushed his fingers down through Olivia's pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm," Olivia moaned as she felt Brad's fingers tracing the line between her ass cheeks, softly rubbing over her asshole, pressing gently, causing her to raise her ass higher trying to increase the pressure, then down onto her pussy. This simple touch almost sending her over the edge into another orgasm.

"Ohhhaa, I'm going to cum," Carrie shouted out, thrashing around on the bed, pulling Olivia forcefully by her hair into her cunt.

Olivia pressed her tongue over Carrie's clit, moving her head in circles, flicking her tongue across her clit while Carrie came on her face.

Olivia gasped aloud as she felt Brad push two fingers into her pussy all the way up to his knuckles, pushing her forward, pressing her face harder against Carrie's wet, sweet-tasting cunt.

Sam leaned forward in the chair, watching Olivia push her pussy up and back onto Brad's fingers as he fingered her wet, open cunt. She moaned into Carrie's pussy as he rammed his fingers deep into her, using his other hand to caress her ass at the same time. Jesus, I'm hard again already, Sam thought; usually it took him ages to get another hard-on after cuming. He noticed that Brad was also hard again, his large cock pointing towards Olivia's inviting pussy.

Olivia flicked her tongue over Carrie's clit faster and faster, enjoying the taste of her as she continued orgasming on her face. "Ohhhhh, Gooooood, I'm cummmmming, Ahhhhhh." Carrie thrashed around on the bed as she climaxed, grinding her pussy into Olivia's face.

Once her orgasm had subsided, Carrie pushed herself up the bed, leaving Olivia on her knees at the end of the bed. She watched her husband fingering Olivia's cunt for a minute or two, while she calmed down a little. The sound of Brad's fingers squelching in Olivia's wet cunt music to her ears. Looking at her, Brad removed his hand from Olivia pussy moving forward, his big cock now just millimeters from Olivia's open cunt.

Oh, fuck, it's going to happen; it's really going to happen! Sam thought as he watched Brad move forward, his massive cock in line with Olivia's cunt. Taking hold of his member, he rubbed the head down through her pussy lips teasingly.

"Aaaaaaah." Olivia cried out as she pushed back against his cock, desperately trying to get him inside her. She couldn't believe how much she wanted Brad to fuck her, shocked by how far she had come on her journey towards being a slut wife.

Carrie, who now sat upright on the bed, her back resting against the headboard, legs spread wide apart, began rubbing her own clit. "Do you want my husband to fuck you now? Do you want his massive cock inside your wet cunt? Do you want Sam to watch him fuck you?"

"Yeah," Olivia whispered, barely audible, burying her face into the sheets as if suddenly becoming nervous. God, there's no going back from this, She thought.

"I can't hear you," Carrie said, her hand moving faster over her clit.

Lifting her head, looking directly into Carrie's eyes, Olivia shouted, "Yes, I want Brad to fuck me, I want his massive cock inside my wet cunt!"

"Then tell him, not me," Carrie instructed Olivia, nodding her head in Brad's direction, taking a dominant roll over her.

Turning to look over her shoulder, first at Sam, who was watching eagerly, slowly stroking his now fully erect cock. Then at Brad, saying, "I want you to fuck me," looking Sam in the eyes, she continued, "I want that massive cock inside my wet cunt, fuck me, fuck me hard while my husband watches you stretch my cunt. It's what he's been waiting for."

Carrie turned to Sam, "Is that right? Do you want to see my husband fuck your wife?"

"Fucking hell, yes," Sam replied hurriedly, jumping to his feet, moving to the bed to get a closer look.

Brad wiped the head of his massive cock through Olivia's pussy lips again, her juices shining on the purple bulge of the head. He moved closer, raising one foot onto the bed, bringing his cock in line with the entrance to her soaking wet cunt.

Olivia cried out as she felt his cock slipping between her outer lips, teasing her, the anticipation of what was about to happen sending tingles down her spine. Fucking hell, I'm about to fuck Brad in front of my husband. God, I'm such a fucking slut. I fucking love it!

Carrie moved down the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed beside Olivia, almost directly in front of Sam, watching Brad teasing Olivia once again by rubbing his cock over her pussy lips and clit.

Carrie spread her legs wide, lowering her hand between her legs, pushing her fingers through her own pussy lips just as Brad was doing to Olivia with his cock.

Sam watched Carrie playing with herself out of the corner of his eye while concentrating on Brad and Olivia.

Brad pushed forward, the head of his cock disappearing between Olivia's swollen cunt lips, causing her to moan loudly as she looked back over her shoulder at Sam. He then pulled back a little, before easing his hips forward again, about three inches of his cock sliding into Olivia's wet cunt, leaving no doubt in Sam's mind that he was now inside his wife, and about to fuck her doggy style.

The jealousy that he'd anticipated failed to materialize; instead, he just felt excitement. Olivia was going to get fucked by a massive cock right in front of his eyes, and he loved it. He'd dreamed of this moment for thirty years; finally, it was about to happen. All of his dreams and fantasies, exceeded by the reality of seeing another man's cock inside of his wife's cunt.

As if reading his mind, Olivia pushed herself back onto Brad's cock while he pushed his hips further forward. Slowly, ever so slowly, his cock entered her cunt. Time seemed to slow down, his cock appearing to take an age to entirely disappear between her spread pussy lips.

Sam sat perfectly, still holding his breath as Olivia took all of Brad's large cock into her pussy. She still had her head turned back, eyes closed, her mouth open in the shape of a large O, waiting for her body to adjust to the invasion of such a big cock.

"Ahhhhh, fucking hell that feels so fucking good," Olivia cried out as Brad pulled out slowly, then just as slowly pushed himself back into her, giving her time to get used to his size.

Olivia nodded towards Sam's crotch, looking down, he realized that he had subconsciously started to rub his hand up and down the shaft of his cock. While talking about their fantasies, Olivia had often spoken about her desire to see Sam wanking himself while watching her fuck another man. Yet another one to tick off their list!

"Ahhhh," Brad began fucking Olivia properly, driving his cock deep into her cunt, pulling out until just the tip remained between her lips before sliding back into her. The wet sounds coming from her cunt, heightening Sam's enjoyment, seeing his wife fucking another man in front of him for the first time even better than he'd dreamed.

By now, Carrie had two fingers inside her own pussy, driving them in and out, finger fucking herself while watching her husband fuck Olivia.

Fuck, she really does enjoy seeing her husband fucking another woman, almost much as I'm enjoying watching my wife get fucked by him.

Suddenly, Carrie reached out, pulling Sam's hand away from his cock, "You're going to need that in a minute." She said as she placed his hand between her legs laying back, lifting one foot onto the bed, opening herself up to him.

While continuing to watch Brad, Sam moved off of the chair, kneeling between Carrie's legs, smelling the sweet scent of her pussy. From this lower vantage point, he could see Brad's cock sliding into Olivia's cunt all the way up to his balls. When he pulled, Olivia's pussy lips clung to his cock as of trying to keep him inside her, her pussy juices covering his long shaft.

While Brad's cock slid in and out of his wife's stretched cunt, Sam ran his hands up the inside of Carrie's thighs towards her wet pussy. Olivia watched as he moved his face closer to her pussy, making eye contact she mouthed the words," Thank you," to him as she pushed herself forcefully back onto Brad's cock, screaming out with pleasure, as Brad rammed his massive cock into her forcefully. The feeling of his massive cock pounding her pussy, pushing her towards another orgasm.

Sam could hear brads balls slapping against Olivia's cunt as Carrie pulled her fingers from her pussy, offering them up to Sam's mouth. Opening his mouth, he sucked her fingers, tasting her sweet pussy juices.

Olivia watched her husband tasting carries pussy juices, seeing him eagerly sucking on her fingers. Although she had forbidden him from fucking Carrie, she had no problem with him touching her or even eating her pussy. In fact, she had an overwhelming urge to see him eat her cunt while Brad fucked her. She opened her eyes wider, attracting his attention, sticking her tongue out and flicking it in the air, indicating that she wanted Sam to go down on Carrie, she wanted to see him feasting on Carrie's sweet-tasting cunt just as she had done.

Sam smiled back at Olivia as he pushed his face between Carrie's thighs and began to run his tongue through her pussy lips. She moaned loudly when his tongue found her clit, flicking his tongue over her clit, drinking down her pussy juices, her taste and smell only slightly different from Olivia's.

Sam heard shuffling on the bed, looking up, he saw that Olivia had changed her position on the bed, her ass now over the corner of the bed. Brad stood behind her, his legs on either side of the corner, slamming his enormous cock deep into her dripping wet cunt, his balls slapping loudly against her pussy mound, with a pleasing slapping sound. Her tits were swaying underneath her from the force of his fucking. Sam watched amazed as Olivia lowered her mouth to Carrie's, kissing her while being fucked by her husband. Carrie's hand reached underneath Olivia's body, pinching, and squeezing her tits as they kissed.

God, Olivia, truly has turned into a slut wife, just as I wanted. This is fucking brilliant! Sam thought as he pressed his tongue hard against Carrie's clit, looking up over her body, seeing his wife's tongue darting in and out of her mouth. Jesus, this is like something straight out of a porn film. He continued eating Carrie's cunt while his slut wife was kissing her and having her wet cunt filled with the biggest cock he had ever seen in real life.

Olivia felt Brad's cock ramming into her harder and faster as he began to grunt, pulling out to the tip before thrusting his hips forward forcefully, driving his cock as deep into her cunt as he could, hitting her cervix, filling her completely. Ending the kiss Carrie, she looked down her body to see her husband feasting on her pussy. Olivia leant forward, taking one of her massive tits into her mouth, sucking the nipple between her lips, stretching it upwards before swirling her tongue around the enlarged nipple, smiling at Sam as she did so.

Sam could hear the slapping of Brad's balls against Olivia's pussy quickening, his grunting becoming louder. He pulled away from Carrie's pussy, not wanting to miss the moment that Olivia's cunt was filled with another man's cum for the first time in thirty years. Moving closer, he watched Brad's cock pounding her cunt, Olivia's juices glistening on the shaft of his cock when he pulled out, the air filled with the strong smell of sex. Christ, she looks so fucking horny with that cock inside her. He turned around, sitting with his head resting on the bed beside Olivia's leg. His face now just inches from her cock filled cunt. Brads fucking became faster, more urgent, driving his cock into her soaking wet and very stretched cunt. Her pussy juices flowing freely out, running down between her thighs.

"Aaaaaah, I'm going to cummmmm, "Brad moaned, his body began to convulse as he came deep inside Olivia's cunt, pumping spurt after spurt of his cum into her already wet pussy.

Olivia screamed with pleasure as felt Brad'spunk filling her pussy, thrusting her ass back at him, wanting to feel every millimeter of him as he came. She could feel the strength of his spurts as they hit the back of her pussy, his cock jerking inside of her with each spurt, sending waves of pleasure through her body as she was filled with another man's cum. She squeezed her pussy muscles, milking every last drop of his cum from his cock.

"Ahh, that's it, cum in my cunt, fill my dirty slut cunt with your cum." Turning to Sam, "Are you watching? Are you watching another man filling your slut wife's cunt with cum?" She said domineeringly, taking charge of the situation again.

"Yeah, I fucking love it." Sam loved that she was now dominating him, making him her bitch, dominating him just as he'd hoped. He wanted to be dominated by her, wanted her to make him her bitch!

The white fluid of Brad's cum mixed together with her cunt juices formed a frothy mess around the base Brad's cock and Olivia's pussy lips as he pumped the last of his cum into her. The sight of Brad's cum seeping from between Olivia's pussy lips almost making Sam blow his load as well, it was the most erotic thing he'd seen in his life, another man's cum seeping from his wife's cunt! It took all of his willpower not to cum just from looking at it!

Brad stayed still, his cock still deep inside Olivia's cunt for a minute as they both calmed a little. Then ever so slowly, he began to pull out of her while Sam lay almost directly beneath them.

He watched intently as Brad's cock slowly withdrew, millimeter by millimeter. Time seemed to slow as he watched the head of his cock slip out, a small glob of cum falling from her open cunt, landing on the sheet next to his head, almost hitting him in the face. Sam breathed in the smell of Olivia's well-used cunt combined with Brad's cum, the aroma surprisingly turning him on even more.

Brad stepped away, leaving Sam with the view of his wife's cum filled cunt, her pussy lips and thighs smothered in their juices. He could even see some of Brad's cum inside her pussy, she'd been stretched so wide! Fucking hell, I think that's the sexiest thing I've ever seen, he thought as he stared at her pussy, resisting the urge to pull her down onto his face. To make her sit on his face, to clean her up with his tongue! To make him her cuckold!

Olivia rolled over into her back panting, her legs still spread wide. Sam stood up, facing her, seeing a line of cum start to flow from her pussy, running down between her ass cheeks over her asshole, pooling onto the sheets.

1...345678