The Making of Meaghan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_599
ms_599
131 Followers

"Too bad you're a boy," she whispered, running her hands through my hair as I sucked on her. "If you were a girl, I'd peg you so fast...but I'm really just not into guys."

"You're what? I mean, what did you say?"

"Well, yeah, guys just don't do it for me. I wish they did cause cocks are fun, but they don't. I guess I just like pussy too much, just like you," she said, matter of fact, shoving me into her crotch.

"You are kinda cute though," she said, "You don't have much body hair, and I hope you don't mind me saying this...but you are kinda androgynous in a funny way, like your half guy half girl which is kinda hot," she added, as she pushed me deeper into her warm wetness.

My head was spinning from the margaritas and the dope. So much had happened to me over the past months, I had become un-anchored from any sense of who I really was and could feel myself drifting towards her like soft dough waiting to be formed even though I knew at some level I was surrendering something, like a moth approaching the flame.

"Well," I said, "I can be whatever you want really, it's OK, ya know, would that...I mean, if I were a girl, would that make you want to fuck me?"

She laughed and reached down and grabbed my hand. "You have no idea" she smiled, pulling me up. "Here, take another shot and come with me."

We both slammed our margaritas and took another deep toke, then she took my hand and led me down a dimly lit hallway to her bedroom.

"Here, I want to show you something," she said as we made our way into the walk in closet off her bedroom. I couldn't believe we were there, not more than a few feet from her bed. Maybe I will get to fuck her.

"Take all your clothes off."

"But, wait, really?" I protested. I couldn't possibly have her see my cage. It would ruin everything!

"Don't worry," she said, reaching over and giving me a kiss as she pressed her breasts into me. "I know about the cage. You'll be done with that soon."

My mind was exploding. How did she know about the cage!?

I couldn't resist her and surrendered to her kiss as she undid the belt on my jeans and dropped them to the floor. She pulled my T-shirt over my head as she gave me another kiss.

"Here, put your hand up here." She pulled my hand up to one side and clasped me into a padded handcuff, and then the other hand.

"I like a little bondage... hope that's ok," she giggled, taking another toke and then placing the reefer against my lips as I took another long drag.

I'm in for the count now, I thought.

She pulled her own t-shirt off, her breasts nestled in her beige lace bra.

"Ta da, whadya think?" she smiled.

"You are gorgeous," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Well, I know I am, and so will you be in a minute sweetheart."

Before I could process that comment she was pulling a cloth bag from a drawer next to us.

"Let's see, this should fit."

"What...what is that? What are you doing?"

"Oh, this is what we call a GirlSkin. We are in the process of trademarking the technology, but for now these are prototypes. It's an absolutely amazing technological breakthrough, kind of like a cross between very thin lycra, syran wrap and well...human skin. I worked in the movie industry before and we were always experimenting with different kinds of prosthetics, and this is just an amazing material."

She pulled what looked like a girl's one-piece bathing suit out of the bag in a light tan color, except it wasn't really. It had remarkably life-like breasts, and thin almost transparent straps that were obviously meant to go over the shoulders, but the crotch area was, well, hard to describe, it was strips of fabric hanging down.

"Here, put it on." She started to pull it up over my legs and got out a spray can and started to shake it violently.

"When was the last time you waxed, like all over," she giggled.

"Uh, well, this morning. Dave, well, he, he insists I get waxed every week now...I don't..."

"Great, that's the one thing about the GirlSuit. Once it's on, it won't come off for 48 hours minimum, and it can get pretty uncomfortable if you've got hair growing into it from underneath, so you need to be super smooth."

She started to pull the suit up my legs and over my waist, releasing each arm just long along to fit the strap over my shoulder. The GirlSuit was extremely tight, and I looked down in alarm to see the breasts positioned perfectly on my chest and jiggling a bit as I moved.

"Aren't they beautiful? If I do say so myself, since they are modeled on my breasts exactly!" she laughed again, took another toke and make sure I had another deep inhale.

She pressed up against me, her breasts pushing against mine creating the oddest sensation.

"You are starting to look like someone I'd like to nail sweetheart," her tongue probing my mouth as we were pressed together, my cock pushing against the cage in agony.

"I guess we have to do something about this don't we," she giggled. "There is something just really fucking hot about your junk being in a cage I have to say. Sorry, but it's so pathetic and submissive, it just turns me on. It makes me just want to peg you so hard."

I closed my eyes and tried to ground myself but the room was spinning.

"But first, we have to do something about this." She knelt in front of me, and pulled a small key from her jean pocket.

"I bet you just want to get out of there and into my mouth don't you?"

My heart was pounding and my head was spinning. I didn't even know what to say except "Please..."

I heard the sound of the clasp opening and the gasped as I felt her tongue on my expanding shaft and then her mouth taking me in.

"Um, I haven't had a boy in a while...I do miss it sometimes," she said, sucking my shaft and gripping my balls with her hand.

"If I get you off, will you promise to go along and wear the GirlSuit so I can nail you properly? You've got such a smooth, tight little body, I want to go exploring..."

"Yes, yes, please, oh...aah."

I could feel myself rising, almost unbelievably since it had been so long since I had gotten a hummer. It didn't take long. My pulse quickened and my heart raced until I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Ah fuck!" I gasped, as I exploded into her.

"Um, um, so nice," she said sucking my load out of me for what seemed like forever until I was limp. She came up to my mouth, held my jaw and pushed my mouth open with her tongue, pushing my cum into me as she kissed me.

"Um, you've gotten used to that, haven't you," she said, as she kissed me, forcing me to swallow my own load. "I so love it when guys have to take their own load. It's a real turn on. I bet Dave makes you do that, doesn't he, he's such a stud. He's the one of the few guys I might let fuck me or cum in mouth. Now if I was straight, I'd be all over him, so that makes you a lucky girl doesn't it. Come to think of it, he's been wanting to fuck me for years, so maybe this GirlSuit is finally going to fulfill his dreams!" she laughed.

My head and the room were spinning even faster.

"Now for the fun part."

She undid my arms, and I sank to the floor, spent from the dope, the booze and having just cum.

"Now, this is the tricky. Slide your cock into the little sleeve there until the tip rests in that little notch."

I wasn't quite sure what I was doing, but I did as I was told in the hope this was all going to get me laid in the end.

"Great, now turn around on all fours." I did.

She shook the can and then sprayed something on my ass as she stretched the skin like fabric down from my waist across my ass and pressed it against my skin. I could feel the strips adhere to my skin and then pull my ass cheeks out and up as the GirlSkin shrunk like shrink wrap.

"Beautiful, that looks really good. It spreads your ass out nicely and gives you a nice feminine shape. Who knows, maybe even some thigh gap. Wouldn't that be hot."

"Ok, stand up now sweetheart," she said.

"This is the amazing part," she cooed, as she sprayed me front and back over the whole of the skin-like bathing suit I was now wearing.

I could feel a coolness and then a tightening, almost like the suit was shrink-wrap as it tightened against me.

"The GirlSkin will stick to you like glue now for atleast 48 hours, and it will change color to match your skin tone exactly, which is an incredible new development we just patented. The section around your waist is made of a different composite material, so it shrinks tighter, giving you more of an hour glass shape."

I could already feel the material tightening around me.

"And the edges of the skin also disappear, so it is seamless with yours. Oh, and we can take off these straps over your shoulders now," she reached up and tore away the transparent straps that went over my shoulder. "You don't need those now to hold up your breasts, they're fixed in place."

I looked down at myself and in the mirror and couldn't believe my eyes. My body looked exactly like a woman's, in fact almost exactly like Jessie standing next to me. I had a perfect pair of breasts, in fact, identical to hers...and, well...a pussy just like hers too, I think, I wasn't sure as I looked down at myself.

"Yup, you now have your very own coochie to play with, well sort of, and it's modeled on mine, so you'll get to play with me whenever you want!" she laughed.

"Your cock tip is nestled in that little sleeve from under the skin, and the folds of the suit nestle you in, just like a clit. You can fondle your little cockclit - or someone else can, just like a girl. Isn't that amazing!" she said, a giant evil and horny look on her face, holding the joint to my mouth again.

I stood looking at myself in the mirror, next to her. We were sort of like two cute sisters, giggling, but me a lot more nervously.

"Go ahead and touch your breast," she said, putting one of my hands on my left breast, and the other on hers. They both felt soft and warm...and identical.

"And now reach down between your legs."

I touched myself down there tentatively, the tip of my cock just showing under the folds of the very life-like vagina.

"It'll take some getting used to, but now you can rub yourself while you're getting laid and have an orgasm just like a girl. No more frustrating cage." She smiled devilish smile.

"And who knows, maybe you'll get a full-on pussy transplant at some point, which will take the fun to a whole new level."

I started to feel nauseous.

"God, I so want to fuck you now," she said, taking me by the hand and leading me into the bedroom. "Let me suck on that new clit of yours," she said, as she laid me back on the bed and went down on me, her warm wet tongue licking over my cock tip.

"Now you're the girl I want to be in bed with," she murmured.

"I know Dave is going to be so excited when he sees this," she said in between slurps, "and you're going to look great in that dress for the Mexico trip."

"What dress? What trip?" I replied, confused.

"Well your wedding of course. Dave has it all planned out. It's going to be a blast."

I tried to sit up but she just pushed me back on the bed, and I could see her fumbling with a huge strap-on dildo from a side drawer as she fondled my breast.

I looked up at the slowly spinning celing fan, going in and out of focus as the room slowly spun. I closed my eyes and gave in to it all.

ms_599
ms_599
131 Followers